2101 S Michigan Avenue Apartments

4.1

4.1

Arnold
I hear dogs barking at various times when they shouldn't be. Kids use to be too loud but that has toned down. I understand dogs, cats animals period are going to make noise. My tenure in this building has been really great so far. The management team of the building in my opinion is excellent and the maintenance team is just magnificent. This is a lovely community. Once people realize that I think πŸ€” they'll treat it better.
Angela
Nice place to live . I appreciate the up keep . There are friendly neighbors . Children behave well . The Management listens to your concerns . Any problems are quickly addressed. Clean not perfect . Overall I do recommend .
Martina
Haven’t been residing in the area or unit for a whole month yet but so far it’s good.I love my view in my unit!security is nice and helpful.i love that your packages can be put up until you pick them up and that your mail Is secure!Jalissa is a wonderful manager she made my move so smooth and easy and when it came time to move I was very frustrated but she was there to assure me that everything will ok and it definitely was!my unit has come together so well now and I have made a great decision on moving at 2101πŸ˜€
Patricia
about 2 months ago
My abode at 2101 South Michigan Avenue is enjoyed by a quiet, peaceful, clean, and friendly environment. Good location, good neighbors, good God!
Tonya
2 months ago
All is well so far. I don't have any major concerns. I really like my apartment and the area. Can't wait until we can get back to the community involvement.
Ava
3 months ago
Love it here! The staff is very nice and helpful. Definitely improved over the past few years! Amazing that they have been able to still bring together residents and offer fun things for us even during the pandemic :)
Lori
3 months ago
Love the office ladies and the maintenance staff!! The door staff are also impeccable! There are also some very nice and sweet people in this building.
Angela
3 months ago
Good upkeep atmosphere and location . Management is av Iailable to help in your needs . I really appreciate the testing of residents who wanted it That is loving your neighbor as yourself Always making improvemens
Cherrelle
4 months ago
ITS AN AMAZING PLACE SO CONVENIENT MY COMMUTE FROM WORK AND HOME IS AMAZING . ANSONIA APARTMENTS IS A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE. THE STAFF IS AMAZING
Arnold
5 months ago
Living in a large apartment building can be challenging. When neighbors are nosing and maybe children run through the hallways and heaven forbid dogs barking all times of day or night. Well, I don't know how our management has done such a remarkable job with issues like this that generally occurs in large apartment buildings but I can tell you that none of these issues exist here. Our maintenance team I believe is one of the best if not the best in the nation.