2101 S Michigan Avenue Apartments

4.2

4.2

Martina
The area is not what people think it is!..Although things happen any and everywhere I thought this area would be somewhat better than others..it’s still a new experience to me living in a apartment building versus living in a house..im adjusting still

Carolyn W.
WHENEVER SOMETHING IS BROKEN, OR NEEDS TO BE REPAIRED OR REPLACED ALL REPAIRS ARE MADE THE SAME DAY I PUT THE WORK ORDER IN. ISN'T THAT GREAT?

Angela
A nice place to live overall friendly helpful people and different backgrounds ages I love that Children well behaved. Clean Well maintained. Quiet floor I live on

Bernardine
I love living here everyone is very kind 😌 I have a very beautiful view 😍 I like the laundry room the gym the sitting area in the building I love that we have parking in the building

Odessia
I love the location. You are in a great area, easy to get to everything. You don’t need a car but it’s helpful. If you are on a high floor the view is great.

Menee
about 2 months ago
I've been here well over 15 years and I really love it. I love the fact that there is a security guard down stairs and you have to sign in and out. And give your identification. Also I love the fact that as a single woman I feel safe once I'm at home. No worries. And we also have an amazing office team that rewards residents with nice gifts and activities; that's always a plus! Overall it's a nice place to live; especially in Chicago

Robert
about 2 months ago
Lived here 8-years and management have always been good to me i truly love the services that i have received from my manager and assistant manager living here it’s been great

Clarissa
about 2 months ago
I've enjoyed staying at this location, I'm glad my daughter Has grown up in this community! There has been great changes that makes it wonderful....

Tamara
about 2 months ago
There are few problem with pets but it’s remedied fairly quickly. I do love the events I feel they are very thoughtful. I enjoy the current office staff and other staff (maintenance/door)

Tonya
about 2 months ago
It's all good around here! Manager,staff, residents, community, maintenance, convenience, accessibility, transportation, stores, shopping, restaurants