2101 S Michigan Avenue Apartments
4 stars85 Reviews

Tonya
All is well with this place! I thank God for a roof over my head for me and my children. It's a blessing! The staff is wonderful and the neighborhood is conducive for my lifestyle.
Lori
So far after living here for 4 years my experiences have been pretty good! I really can't complain about to much living here. It's overall a good place to live.
Ava
As a tenant for over 20 years, my experience has only improved after the switch to Ansonia. I am very excited to see what fun, safe community events that is put on for the holidays :)
Angela
Beautiful apartments Great location . Always improvement Office staff listens Repairs done in timing order Clean The children are well behaved . Can be quiet
Valarie
All is well so far.... I don't like that my light is out on my end of the hall way. I would like to know when my floor is getting our blinds as well.
Nefertiti
2101 is a friendly community, the staff is extremely helpful. Having laundry also a gym in the building is really convenient. The neighborhood has everything you can imagine from plenty of restaurants to bars. Transportation is also convenient.
Marion
The Concierge during the day is a treat, he is always talking to residents by name and makes you feel safe and at home!! The maintenance men come to your house with an hour and take care of you like their own family.
Arnold
Where I first moved here, the building was quiet and peaceful. After a few years it became inundated with much younger clientele and very loud and disturbing 😳 music, noise, parties 🥳, and you name it. After management changed for about the third to fourth time, finally the management company changed. Now, it's once again like 👍it was when I first moved here. You can hear yourself think 🤔 again. It's peaceful, no kids hollering or yelling in the hallways etc etc. The maintenance team is outstanding 👏, the newer building management team is absolutely remarkable 👏. The door staff is simply fabulous 👏 and the area outside the building is incredible.
Sheila
I have only been here since the 20th of August. I love the area with so many restaurants and the lobby is kept nice and clean. It is very convenient for travel.
Odessia
The main thing I like about this building is the location. You can get downtown quickly. Public transportation is very easy to access an if you do have a car the expressway is right there.