2101 S Michigan Avenue Apartments

4.1

4.1

Martina
This is a new experience for me moving from a house I don’t like that the pest control in my unit because I’m not used to living in such way..I just want to be comfortable

Wanda
about 2 months ago
I love the management and maintenance staff for all they have to deal with everyday. I enjoy the different things that they do for us tenants and overall I love my place and so of the tenant that I have met

Elizabeth
about 2 months ago
I’ve loved it here since moving in!! Everyone’s so kind and helpful. I was nervous moving here at first since I was a state away, but I’m happy to have chosen this apartment for my first place in Chicago!

Lori
3 months ago
The absolute best people and building crew and management. Love the neighborhood also plus the food in the area is the best!!! There’s no other place to hangout.

Arnold
3 months ago
I hear dogs barking at various times when they shouldn't be. Kids use to be too loud but that has toned down. I understand dogs, cats animals period are going to make noise. My tenure in this building has been really great so far. The management team of the building in my opinion is excellent and the maintenance team is just magnificent. This is a lovely community. Once people realize that I think 🤔 they'll treat it better.

Angela
3 months ago
Nice place to live . I appreciate the up keep . There are friendly neighbors . Children behave well . The Management listens to your concerns . Any problems are quickly addressed. Clean not perfect . Overall I do recommend .

Martina
5 months ago
Haven’t been residing in the area or unit for a whole month yet but so far it’s good.I love my view in my unit!security is nice and helpful.i love that your packages can be put up until you pick them up and that your mail Is secure!Jalissa is a wonderful manager she made my move so smooth and easy and when it came time to move I was very frustrated but she was there to assure me that everything will ok and it definitely was!my unit has come together so well now and I have made a great decision on moving at 2101😀

Patricia
5 months ago
My abode at 2101 South Michigan Avenue is enjoyed by a quiet, peaceful, clean, and friendly environment. Good location, good neighbors, good God!

Tonya
5 months ago
All is well so far. I don't have any major concerns. I really like my apartment and the area. Can't wait until we can get back to the community involvement.

Ava
6 months ago
Love it here! The staff is very nice and helpful. Definitely improved over the past few years! Amazing that they have been able to still bring together residents and offer fun things for us even during the pandemic :)