Good location for the whole city; good amenities (gym is nice and the 5th floor outside is great. Appreciate the office room as well and free printing is huge). maintenance staff are awesome!

Amenity is good, gym can be improved to have more equipments. Reception staff is friendly. Please have coffee cups in the lobby for residents convenience

Reply from 2116 Chestnut

Extremely helpful and responsible management team and maintenance team! Great amenities (especially the business center)! Cozy neighbourhood with lots of restaurants and grocery stores nearby, every place is walkable!

Reply from 2116 Chestnut

Great building. Beautiful views. Great staff. Couldn’t be more happy! The dog run is a gold mine for those of you who own dogs. Maintenance is super friendly and very prompt as well!

Reply from 2116 Chestnut

Being in 2116 is like being at home, starting from the lobby with extremely welcoming concierge, all the way to the business center that truly caters from r our needs, the gym and the terrace. Finally the luxurious and spacious apartments truly allow you to be comfortable and at home.

Reply from 2116 Chestnut

I understand the elevator issues might not be in your control, but communicate why it's down, give updates, keep giving updates. We have no idea when it'll be back up.

Reply from 2116 Chestnut

Convenient living, great front desk staff, and excellent maintenance staff but bad fifth floor office staff across the board and serious Wharton douche problems with the residents

Reply from 2116 Chestnut

The community here is very friendly and the front desk and facilities people are incredible. However, the leasing office is fairly nonresponsive and could be a bit more helpful

Reply from 2116 Chestnut

I Like the amenities. I really do appreciate the fact that the building allows its residents to have social events in the common rooms. That is fun.

Reply from 2116 Chestnut

Really love my one bedroom. The neighborhood is fantastic - so close to so many amenities. The staff are all lovely as well, especially the concierge. Very happy with 2116.

Reply from 2116 Chestnut

The amenities are amazing, the employees are extremely kind, and the building is very clean. I do not have any complaints after my first week.

Reply from 2116 Chestnut

I have lived in the building for 14 months. The location is prime. The amenities are spectacular. The staff are wonderful. The price is right.

Reply from 2116 Chestnut

Excellent stay. The front desk is top notch with the best amenities in the town. Would not stay anywhere else for the price. Love the neighborhood

Reply from 2116 Chestnut

Moving into 2116 Chestnut was like coming home! Everyone was so accommodating and welcoming, it put me immediately at ease. We pulled right up to the loading zone, were handed our keys, and the service elevator was waiting for us. I have never had such a smooth move-in! The people at 2116 Chestnut have gone above and beyond to assist me and I could not be more excited to live here.

Reply from 2116 Chestnut

Moving into 2116Chestnut has been an extreme pleasure. The Leasing, Concierge, and Maintenance teams have all gone way above and beyond their normal job duties to make my move seamless and stress free. I have moved 7 times in the city and this by far was the easiest. Thank You Very Much

Reply from 2116 Chestnut

So far so good although the recycling area stinks. Building is clean. Staff are very nice. Conference rooms aren't too crowded. It's been fine.

Reply from 2116 Chestnut

Great service so far from the team Helpful around lease signing and other important things Nice amenities and good customer service Beautiful apartment

Reply from 2116 Chestnut

Great staff! Quick responses. Very efficient. Good to be part of the community. Have yet to stay at the property but looking forward to it in the coming weeks.

Reply from 2116 Chestnut

the view from the living room is just awesome, and I have compared 1918 mkt street, 2400 chestnut and others, and I have to say though they are good condo, 2116 are best and most impressive among them.

Reply from 2116 Chestnut

I have had some difficulty getting questions answered such as how long packages can remain in the lockers before getting charged. I have thus sent some objects for my apartment without confirmation that they will be held without a charge.

Reply from 2116 Chestnut

Great location and amenities (particularly the dog run)! The surrounding neighborhood is very walkable and has a wide range of restaurants from quick bites to fine dining.

Reply from 2116 Chestnut

Ok experience so far, I've only been living at the building for a few weeks. The apartment was in great condition and front desk staff and maintenance team have been amazing. The front desk has gone out of their way to make sure I've had a seamless move-in and experience so far. Maintenance issues were resolved very quickly. However, haven't had a great experience with the leasing staff. Upon moving in, the leasing agent arrived 15 minutes late and didn't apologize for his/her tardiness. The agent was unprepared with my details and couldn't offer me a key fob. I also got no future date or communication on when a fob would be available. The overall experience was very unfriendly and I would've loved to have a building tour and review of the amenities I'm paying for.

Reply from 2116 Chestnut

We have enjoyed living in 2116 Chestnut. The amenities, particularly the gym and the 5th floor outdoor area are great, the front desk staff are wonderful, and the maintenance staff are very responsive.

Reply from 2116 Chestnut

The staff is incredible - so friendly and accommodating. Gym and work space with printer are fantastic, and outdoor space with pool chair and grill is really nice. Super convenient location and perfect neighborhood. Everything in apartment is new, and maintenance is quick and effective.

Reply from 2116 Chestnut

Good location, good facility and clean room as I see through the internet. Calm surroundings. Staffs are so kind and flexible. Nothing bad so far.