The community here is very friendly and the front desk and facilities people are incredible. However, the leasing office is fairly nonresponsive and could be a bit more helpful

I Like the amenities. I really do appreciate the fact that the building allows its residents to have social events in the common rooms. That is fun.

Really love my one bedroom. The neighborhood is fantastic - so close to so many amenities. The staff are all lovely as well, especially the concierge. Very happy with 2116.

The amenities are amazing, the employees are extremely kind, and the building is very clean. I do not have any complaints after my first week.

Would appreciate if someone reaches out on phone before closing a maintenance service request. Our service request was closed over only email.

Reply from 2116 Chestnut

I have lived in the building for 14 months. The location is prime. The amenities are spectacular. The staff are wonderful. The price is right.

Reply from 2116 Chestnut

Excellent stay. The front desk is top notch with the best amenities in the town. Would not stay anywhere else for the price. Love the neighborhood

Reply from 2116 Chestnut

Moving into 2116 Chestnut was like coming home! Everyone was so accommodating and welcoming, it put me immediately at ease. We pulled right up to the loading zone, were handed our keys, and the service elevator was waiting for us. I have never had such a smooth move-in! The people at 2116 Chestnut have gone above and beyond to assist me and I could not be more excited to live here.

Reply from 2116 Chestnut

Moving into 2116Chestnut has been an extreme pleasure. The Leasing, Concierge, and Maintenance teams have all gone way above and beyond their normal job duties to make my move seamless and stress free. I have moved 7 times in the city and this by far was the easiest. Thank You Very Much

Reply from 2116 Chestnut

So far so good although the recycling area stinks. Building is clean. Staff are very nice. Conference rooms aren't too crowded. It's been fine.

Reply from 2116 Chestnut

Great service so far from the team Helpful around lease signing and other important things Nice amenities and good customer service Beautiful apartment

Reply from 2116 Chestnut

Great staff! Quick responses. Very efficient. Good to be part of the community. Have yet to stay at the property but looking forward to it in the coming weeks.

Reply from 2116 Chestnut

the view from the living room is just awesome, and I have compared 1918 mkt street, 2400 chestnut and others, and I have to say though they are good condo, 2116 are best and most impressive among them.

Reply from 2116 Chestnut

I have had some difficulty getting questions answered such as how long packages can remain in the lockers before getting charged. I have thus sent some objects for my apartment without confirmation that they will be held without a charge.

Reply from 2116 Chestnut

Great location and amenities (particularly the dog run)! The surrounding neighborhood is very walkable and has a wide range of restaurants from quick bites to fine dining.

Reply from 2116 Chestnut

Ok experience so far, I've only been living at the building for a few weeks. The apartment was in great condition and front desk staff and maintenance team have been amazing. The front desk has gone out of their way to make sure I've had a seamless move-in and experience so far. Maintenance issues were resolved very quickly. However, haven't had a great experience with the leasing staff. Upon moving in, the leasing agent arrived 15 minutes late and didn't apologize for his/her tardiness. The agent was unprepared with my details and couldn't offer me a key fob. I also got no future date or communication on when a fob would be available. The overall experience was very unfriendly and I would've loved to have a building tour and review of the amenities I'm paying for.

Reply from 2116 Chestnut

We have enjoyed living in 2116 Chestnut. The amenities, particularly the gym and the 5th floor outdoor area are great, the front desk staff are wonderful, and the maintenance staff are very responsive.

Reply from 2116 Chestnut

The staff is incredible - so friendly and accommodating. Gym and work space with printer are fantastic, and outdoor space with pool chair and grill is really nice. Super convenient location and perfect neighborhood. Everything in apartment is new, and maintenance is quick and effective.

Reply from 2116 Chestnut

Good location, good facility and clean room as I see through the internet. Calm surroundings. Staffs are so kind and flexible. Nothing bad so far.

Reply from 2116 Chestnut

Just moved in! The amenities are amazing! The apartment has gorgeous views, updated appliances, and huge floorplans. I am excited to get to use the beautiful gym too!

Reply from 2116 Chestnut

The building is in a nice area and is clean and well-maintained. The staff is friendly and helpful. I am new to the building but have been made to feel at home.

Reply from 2116 Chestnut

Great location and maintenance and front desk staff are fantastic. Perfect location walking distance to almost anything you could need. Business center with printing is nice perk too

Reply from 2116 Chestnut

We have really enjoyed living in The building, the amenities are great and the apartments are comfortable, the front desk men are very helpful always

Reply from 2116 Chestnut

I love this community because the environment here is a beautiful and amazing view of the city from the apartment. What I really like is it's very near to center city just an 8 min walk from the apartment and also very close like 4 mins walk to so many Restaurants and grocery stores. This place is very commute to travel in buses like 2 minutes walk from the apartment.

Reply from 2116 Chestnut

Move in could not have been easier and everyone was so kind and made it seamless. Apartment was spotless and clean which was much appreciated. Front desk (Ricardo) was so incredibly kind and helpful.