Security is generally lacking but has gotten dramatically better recently. The leasing office is very helpful. The studio units are a bit oddly shaped (e.g., huge kitchens at the expense of the living rooms) but very nice (although the lack of blackout curtains definitely takes time to get used to, especially given the very annoying building with the rotating crawl on top that shines right through our windows). The gym is adequate and there are nice perks like a complimentary coffee machine. The building is definitely pricier than similar buildings in the area, but I have enjoyed it overall.

Reply from 2116 Chestnut

The staff and maintenance are so kind and really add to the community. Every always says hello and even the pets are friendly. It is a wonderful community.

Reply from 2116 Chestnut

I think 2116 is one of the best buildings in center city by far. I live in a studio that is very spacious, modern, and comfortable. The common areas are also very nice and come in handy all the time. Historically, the management team wasn't very good. However, recently I have had a very good experience with management and the leasing office.

Reply from 2116 Chestnut

Building has great amenities. Rooms are nice but some features are a bit "cheap" - for example the floors are thin slats and the cabinets aren't the nicest. But the staff are very very nice and responsive plus it's a great area.

Reply from 2116 Chestnut

Amazing! So clean and the staff are incredibly sweet and caring. The front desk are always willing to help and Rachel even switched over my sheets for me when I went away! They work hard:)

Reply from 2116 Chestnut

Community is primarily physicians, nurses and Wharton students. Everyone I met has been kind and welcoming. The support staff are great. I enjoy living here.

Reply from 2116 Chestnut

Good so far! It has been a great experience. Amenities are great, staff is friendly and helpful. I just wish we had a more complete gym, faster computers in the common area, and more consistent printer servicing.

Reply from 2116 Chestnut

Excellent maintenance staff and great amenities (particularly the dog run)! We also enjoy the frequent building events like free fitness classes, happy hours, and the waffle bar.

Reply from 2116 Chestnut

Good location for the whole city; good amenities (gym is nice and the 5th floor outside is great. Appreciate the office room as well and free printing is huge). maintenance staff are awesome!

Reply from 2116 Chestnut

Amenity is good, gym can be improved to have more equipments. Reception staff is friendly. Please have coffee cups in the lobby for residents convenience

Reply from 2116 Chestnut

Extremely helpful and responsible management team and maintenance team! Great amenities (especially the business center)! Cozy neighbourhood with lots of restaurants and grocery stores nearby, every place is walkable!

Reply from 2116 Chestnut

Great building. Beautiful views. Great staff. Couldn’t be more happy! The dog run is a gold mine for those of you who own dogs. Maintenance is super friendly and very prompt as well!

Reply from 2116 Chestnut

Being in 2116 is like being at home, starting from the lobby with extremely welcoming concierge, all the way to the business center that truly caters from r our needs, the gym and the terrace. Finally the luxurious and spacious apartments truly allow you to be comfortable and at home.

Reply from 2116 Chestnut

I understand the elevator issues might not be in your control, but communicate why it's down, give updates, keep giving updates. We have no idea when it'll be back up.

Reply from 2116 Chestnut

Convenient living, great front desk staff, and excellent maintenance staff but bad fifth floor office staff across the board and serious Wharton douche problems with the residents

Reply from 2116 Chestnut

The community here is very friendly and the front desk and facilities people are incredible. However, the leasing office is fairly nonresponsive and could be a bit more helpful

Reply from 2116 Chestnut

I Like the amenities. I really do appreciate the fact that the building allows its residents to have social events in the common rooms. That is fun.

Reply from 2116 Chestnut

Really love my one bedroom. The neighborhood is fantastic - so close to so many amenities. The staff are all lovely as well, especially the concierge. Very happy with 2116.

Reply from 2116 Chestnut

The amenities are amazing, the employees are extremely kind, and the building is very clean. I do not have any complaints after my first week.

Reply from 2116 Chestnut

I have lived in the building for 14 months. The location is prime. The amenities are spectacular. The staff are wonderful. The price is right.

Reply from 2116 Chestnut

Excellent stay. The front desk is top notch with the best amenities in the town. Would not stay anywhere else for the price. Love the neighborhood

Reply from 2116 Chestnut

Moving into 2116 Chestnut was like coming home! Everyone was so accommodating and welcoming, it put me immediately at ease. We pulled right up to the loading zone, were handed our keys, and the service elevator was waiting for us. I have never had such a smooth move-in! The people at 2116 Chestnut have gone above and beyond to assist me and I could not be more excited to live here.

Reply from 2116 Chestnut

Moving into 2116Chestnut has been an extreme pleasure. The Leasing, Concierge, and Maintenance teams have all gone way above and beyond their normal job duties to make my move seamless and stress free. I have moved 7 times in the city and this by far was the easiest. Thank You Very Much

Reply from 2116 Chestnut

So far so good although the recycling area stinks. Building is clean. Staff are very nice. Conference rooms aren't too crowded. It's been fine.

Reply from 2116 Chestnut

Great service so far from the team Helpful around lease signing and other important things Nice amenities and good customer service Beautiful apartment