I love living at AP, the staff, other residents and location all make my experience amazing!! I am so glad that I chose to live at Advantage Point, and I hope everybody else choses to as well. Go AP!!

Reply from Spectra Southside

I was truly disappointed by how this place is kept. They say the bathrooms are cleaned daily but it honestly does not look like they get cleaned. This place is really not well maintained. The hallways are super old and carry a very distasteful odor.

Reply from Spectra Southside

Great place to live. It's pretty cool here. nice location. water machines are cool, they have soap in the bathrooms now. really great view at the windows

Reply from Spectra Southside

Residence experience is going great!! My view is wonderful I love waking up to it every morning. It was very hot in August & September but due to winter is coming it has cooled down a lot & when it is chilly in the morning my heater comes on & is perfect. I have met many friends in my building who live on different floors & it is comforting to know I have people in my building. Spectra last employees are great helps Dan and Scottye are very helpful & always make sure things are going good.

Reply from Spectra Southside

It is lovely place. Especially i looove the location. The only thing i feel sorry about is that there is no kitchen. However spacious room and frequent cleaning of restrooms make up it! Feel happy to select Spectra Southside for my first and last home in Berkeley ♡

Reply from Spectra Southside

It’s alright, wished we had WiFi here since as a student I do not want to pay $50/month for WiFi just for myself and rely on unreliable hotspots

Reply from Spectra Southside

Being a student who studies full time and works part-time, it will be so much easier for me to pick up my package during off-time of the office. Thanks!

Reply from Spectra Southside

it was pretty good i liked it a lot there was a dog and i kind of like dogs so the place was nice but there was a mean woman who yelled at me

Reply from Spectra Southside

It's been great! The place is clean and comfortable. Although washrooms are shared-private, the washrooms are cleaned on a daily basis and the doors lock after you go in. The trash is taken out almost every other day(?), and it's generally quite safe.

Reply from Spectra Southside

Things are looking up! With the water machine, new bathroom near me that is completely satisfactory to me, I love it!! I’m glad that these changes took place. It’s made my stay here so much better.

Reply from Spectra Southside

It's been great so far and the landlady is such a sweet and caring person! She's very responsive and communicative and kind :) The only constructive criticism would be that I'm not so sure if the bathroom gets cleaned everyday as it was told to me that they are. There were days where the same stains were on the toilet/bathtub for a few days and I've had to clean myself. But besides that, the renovated unit is great :)

Reply from Spectra Southside

Love living at Spectra Southside. Lots of new amenities were added this year to improve the property and make it more clean (e.g., soap and hooks in bathroom, washing machines, clean water fountains)

Reply from Spectra Southside

I’ve lived here for several years now and the new ownership has been great so far. The security improvements, upgrades and the recent resident appreciation week have made it great place to live.

Reply from Spectra Southside

Spacious with working utilities and nearby bathroom right next to room. Close to campus and situated nearby several eateries. Good ventilation and natural lighting limited only to some rooms.

Reply from Spectra Southside

The Lack of sink and no background check on residents can make the building less inviting but the cheap rent suffices for the lacking luxuries.

Reply from Spectra Southside

I love the new improvements and the staff. I’m happy that things haves gotten more secure. And I highly enjoy the new washing machines. I’m very happy to be living here

Reply from Spectra Southside

Very impressed with the new management. They try to resolve issues as soon as possible. Also liking the new security system, new mailbox, and new laundry room!

Reply from Spectra Southside

I’ve been here for over 6 years and overall it’s been a great place to live. I am glad to see both the already implemented and the future improvements the new ownership has planned.

Reply from Spectra Southside

So far it’s been great! Everything has been renovated and the landlord is very communicative and understanding. I love the studio spce with such a big window and the sink as well!

Reply from Spectra Southside

I’ve been living at the Carlton for 5 years. It’s absolutely amazing in terms of location. Granted, the place is kind of old, I’m still glad I chose to live here since my sophomore year.

Reply from Spectra Southside

Close to work and peaceful neighbors. Need a better way to receive mail. Sometimes the restrooms can be a little disappointing but overall a nice place to stay.

Reply from Spectra Southside

My experience living in 2338 Telegraph has been satisfying. Given possibly one of the cheapest rent prices that can possibly be found in the Bay area, utilities and services have been stable.

Reply from Spectra Southside

So far love the updates! I wish for a better mailing system and access to packages especially for those who work full time and commute to SF.

Reply from Spectra Southside

It’s pretty good! The only things I would change it would be the carpet to a wood floor and have a common kitchen. In general I love living here!

Reply from Spectra Southside

The building smells awful the ventilation in the hall is terrible. The bathroom and hallway doors slam all day and night. The heat has never worked. There aren’t mailboxes. The building is dirty in the halls and bathrooms. There’s plastic wrap on the hall floors and stairs. The elevator doesn’t work as well as it used to. The smell in the halls is disgusting and my friends always complain and I have to hold my breath and run through the hall so I don’t puke from the bad odors.