Spectra Southside

Spectre Southside is a great place to live. It is a block from campus and close to many stores and food options. It’s a perfect location for students.
It’s been really Great, super quiet around here at night, the only thing I would change is the carpet in the hallways and stairways, it smells horrible Also there’s noticeable stains, it would look much nicer with prego flooring,( a dark color might I add) very cheap, all one color on all floors.
I am a happy resident. Location and rent is great, in addition to being quiet and safe. Management is great! Always responsive and in a good mood. Extremely helpful whenever I have a problem/issue and it is resolved instantly.
The community seems great, although I haven’t got the chance to move in yet. And so I hope to enjoy my time there and meet as many nice people as possible.
Living here is very convenient for students or anyone who works in the area. The recent upgrades such as water filters, Amazon lockers, and a shared kitchen (planned) make this a great place to live.
Great cleaning staff. Great property manager. They send out a lot of late notices when you’re late on rent hopefully they don’t evict you after one month of being late.
loving it! sprectra southside is amazing! i enjoy the amenities that is offered plus the room can't get much better then mine! the proximity to campus was a major factor in choosing such an awesome option!
I really enjoy living here. Every day I see the staff disinfect and clean the public areas. They are so clean. The people who live together in the apartment are also very friendly. The people at the front desk are also very warm-hearted and kind. If you don't know anything, you can ask them. At night, the sound insulation is better, so I can hardly hear the voices of other people in the apartment. However, there is a fly in the ointment. Sometimes, I can hear a huge sound outside the room where I live. Generally speaking, my living experience is very limited. The entrance guard at the gate makes me feel relieved and safe when I come back late at night. You can get bonus if you stay for a long time. I bought a lot of things with it. I like it here and hope to have the chance to live here
I really enjoy my stay here! Bathrooms are cleaned daily, and garbage is taken out every other day. It's pretty quiet when I have my door and window closed. One problem I have is with the heating system. For one, I don't know whether it's doing anything on a cold night. However, and more importantly, in the 7 months that I've been here, there would be three or four nights where there's very loud clanging noises emanating from the pipes at 3 or 4 in the morning.
Mediocre at best. For the price I’m paying, definitely doesn’t live up to par. Noisy heater that can’t be fixed. Noisy street (window doesn’t make it quieter). Smelly old place with roaches