The maintenance staff is wonderful. At the beginning of my lease there were some issues that weren’t handled by the leasing staff until the 5th or 6th time I asked them to help. Overall, for the price, this place is good.

Has been a great place to live during the 2018/2019 school year. It's been a snowy one and most of the time the areas are plowed. Nice people, and management has been helpful.

Reply from 25 East

Overall I like the community feeling, but the doors on the buildings don't lock so that's kind of sketchy considering that there has been a shooting here in the last few months. The staff is super friendly, and always smiling which makes the community more inviting

Reply from 25 East

It’s pretty far from campus, and the apartment complex main areas are never cleaned. I like how big the apartments are, and the staff is very friendly.

Reply from 25 East

It was alright for the price. I think that there are major improvements coming and I am excited for them. I hope that the water heater issue gets fixed as well.

Reply from 25 East

Great communication and friendly people all around! Was easy to move in with little to no complications at all! I highly recommend 25 east to anyone!

Reply from 25 East

I love it here. I couldn’t ask for anything else in an apartment. The staff is friendly and helpful. The club house is clean and has free coffee!

Reply from 25 East

This is an amazing complex. The staff are personable, the maintenance crew is friendly, and the price is affordable. Their roommate pairing system is also pretty on point.

Reply from 25 East

I honestly feel like I chose the right place to live, I’ve only been here about a month and I already love it. There’s so many conveniences and it’s a very nice neighborhood. The staff is super nice and always very helpful! I love the workout room and use it to my advantage (:

Reply from 25 East

After the first move in week, everything has been amazing. The staff is super nice, maintenance request get filled pretty quickly and the apartments are pretty updated.

Reply from 25 East

My overall experience was poor. The property constantly required maintenance and the noise level above the apartment was way too much. Also, the walk from the bus stop is dangerous at night.

Reply from 25 East

This apartment complex is a good place to live but has room to improve. The front desk staff is very friendly and the maintenance staff is quick to help. For the price of the apartment it’s great with everything they give.

Reply from 25 East

It’s been good besides a misunderstanding that had took place and drove me crazy but the manager had took care of it so yea that was pretty much it

Reply from 25 East

so far living here has been great! the office staff is super friendly and the maintainence staff came to our apartment very quickly when we had issues to get it all sorted out!

Reply from 25 East

Honestly I love my apartment.It close to work and school.The staff is amazing and extremely helpful.The only thing I have had issues with in the past was the conditions of what the apartment look when I moved in, the carpet has a black stain,and the couch had a tear in it. Otherwise great overall, love all the events that 25 offers!

Reply from 25 East

I had a few objects in my apartment that needed to be repaired so I told the front desk about it and the next day I come all the objects were fully repaired. Thank you for the quick and excellent service.

Reply from 25 East

The staffs are very helpful and caring. During the cold days, staffs would give out snacks and hand warmers at the bus stop. Friendly neighborhood overall. There are many events and giveaways which engage the community.

Reply from 25 East

Love living here the staff is very welcoming and helpful. Love the gym and all the work out equipment. Love the apartments very modern and up to date.

Reply from 25 East

25 East staff are always able to answer any question or issues I had in my unit. They have always have a positive attitude when you walk to the front desk.

Reply from 25 East

Living here has been easy and I have had no issues that have not been resolved with the help of the staff. I would recommend living here to anyone.

Reply from 25 East

Very good experience. Super cheap rent. Weight room is super nice and you always have 24/7 access. Pretty good community build around great people.

Reply from 25 East

It’s a friendly place to live at. My car has had its struggles and they were nice enough to help me jump start or find someone to help me move my car. Everyone at the office always greets you with a a smile.

Reply from 25 East

The apartment itself is decent, but I've requested for our building door to be fixed numerous times including through a request and in person. All of these times I've been guaranteed that the door is fixed and notit's not. you would think after the shooting incident, security would be a top priority.

Reply from 25 East

Even though the apartments might be far it is a very decent price for the size of it. Never have any issues with the internet or the water which are always up to par.

Reply from 25 East

I am so happy staying with 25 East. Great place with friendly staff. The best is there is freeeee coffee at the office and it is my current favorite. Thank you!