Been living here for almost a year and have already renewed. It is amazing, the staff is always friendly and cheerful. The trail is a perfect way to go for a hike or walk your dog, such an amazing place!

Great place, I am very comfortable living here. I enjoy all of the services that the complex has to offer. I use the pool and basketball court almost daily and maintenance with those things is spectacular.

Reply from 25 East

Very happy so far. Would prefer more weekend or night events since I work full time and am unable to attend Friday at noon events. More meet and greets with neighbors would be good too.

Reply from 25 East

This has been a great time of my life. I have enjoyed being here more than I realized or ever thought I would. This is the best place I've ever lived.

Reply from 25 East

Amenities are nice- the pool has been open for most of this summer which is nice compared to last summer as well as having the clubhouse open.

Reply from 25 East

The staff and maintenance team are so nice, genuine, and really make 25 East a great home for college students. They really help make the college experience more memorable than it already is.

Reply from 25 East

I love living at 25 East. Calm and cool environment. People at the office is very friendly. A lot of activities were hold by them throughout the year

Reply from 25 East

They have great benefits that come with the lease and the staff is super friendly and easy to talk to, the apartment was a bit beat up on move-in though.

Reply from 25 East

overall a good place to live, they’re pretty helpful with everything! maintenance always has a ton of stuff to do so they don’t get to issues super quick but they’re all really nice

Reply from 25 East

The staff was nice but we had a lot of problems with our apartment itself through the year. That’s not their fault though and it’s awesome because they would let you complain, they’re great people!

Reply from 25 East

Awesome place to live and the place is really well kept! Pool is one of my favorite parts. The staff is super friendly and is always willing to help out!

Reply from 25 East

I love the amenities offered at this apartment and I love it is very pet friendly here. Also, I think it is very cool how they offer events to everyone.

Reply from 25 East

I was paired with not great roomates, maintenance takes a long time to come in and fix something and the building never seems clean. The staff is wonderful and very helpful though.

Reply from 25 East

It’s been pretty good. Subleasing was a breeze and hasn’t given me any issues. The staff has been extremely nice and that’s always appreciated. The stairways smell.

Reply from 25 East

It has been a good experience over all, the community s close to many amenities and we have several option to get to MSU. Above all, the staff is fantastic and are always willing to help wit whatever we might need

Reply from 25 East

Roommates so far are friendly and good, staff is very friendly and helpful when I was having trouble moving in. Having a 24 hour fitness center is amazing

Reply from 25 East

Most of the community is quite friendly. My roommates in particular are very respectful and keep the noise level low, which is great since we're all PhD students. You'll occasionally hear some people partying at night, but generally the community is quiet throughout the day. Aesthetically speaking, the community is quite clean and organized. There's also an indoor gym and some other activities available.

Reply from 25 East

Convenient and affordable. Pool is nice. Not very organized. You get what you pay for living here. You get placed with the worst people thigh so make sure you bring your own room mates.

Reply from 25 East

I love the office staff! They are so helpful and they don’t just work there just to work, they take the time to talk to you and build relationships with their residents.

Reply from 25 East

Its nice apartment complex. Staff is friendly and always willing to help. Maintenance is super quick. The gym and the pool next to the leasing office are totally worth it.

Reply from 25 East

The place is really nice to live in, its 15 minutes by bus from the campus and the bus stop is just 1 min by walking. The staff is really friendly and helpful too!

Reply from 25 East

Great apartment updates, location close enough to campus but far enough to have space at a good price. Staff is generally quick to help out whenever there is an issue that comes up. Might not be enough for me to give 5 stars but overall a good place to live for the price and what is included.

Reply from 25 East

The amenities of your apartments are nice but maybe you can increase the rental period options or you can develop a section that serves to sublease (facebook page just for your subleases etc.).

Reply from 25 East

25 East has great amenities for a great value, and extremely friendly staff. I love going into the office knowing that the staff knows who I am—wouldn’t choose to live anywhere else.

Reply from 25 East

Great staff. Good apartments. Surrounded by quality wildlife. Conveniently close to Michigan State University's campus. Excellent bus routing