I have a good experience living at 25 east. However the maintainane is a bit slow and hard to reach. Other than that, everything is fine for the proce you paid.

I enjoy living here the rent per month is a good price i can work with nice people around.The people in the office is very respectful and kind.

I love it here! The price is the best part here! The only issue I have would be maintenence. They take weeks to come look at the request we put it. Also, the issue is a lot of times never fixed.

For what I pay in rent, everything is pretty nice. The apartment and amenities have definitely improved since CA took over, now that they've had time to make changes.

I have enjoyed living in 25 East Apartments for 5 months now. I have a 4x2 apartment and live with one of my good friends. The features are a little dated but the space is very functional. No complaints.

The staff at 25 East is very friendly. All of my maintenance requests were handled very quickly, the apartments themselves are pretty nice. One of the only issues I’ve had here is sometimes the parking in front of my place is completely full.

I lived here last year and the community was amazing. I wish I was able to live here again. This place is way better than Royal Oak haha. Enjoy it while you can, and if possible, stay for as long as you can!

I love living at 25 East! Everyone at the office is very nice and helpful, and the workout facility is so nice. The apartment is very nice and maintenance is timely and polite. We had a slight bug issue at first (stink bugs), but that seems to be gone now.

Aside from the apartment not being properly cleaned and maintenance properly upon move in the apartment experience has generally been good overall. Only wish that there was carpet on the hallway staircases so that the entrance to the apartment building didn't feel so cold and dirty.

it aight - location is probably the biggest downer cause we're so far from everything - i wish the walls were thicker, the bus stop was closer, bugs weren't everywhere, smoke alarms weren't so sensitive, but those aren't really easily solvable things. for what im paying it could be a lot worse. and this new features pretty cool~

The staff has been very accommodating and the maintenance people help immediately they are great!! There are a ton of perks and they make sure to create a fun environment here

Overall I'm relatively happy with the apartment and some of the amenities that are offered along with the lease. There have just been some late night arguments and yelling that have kept me up, and while the apartment was nice, there were some outdated portions that had been updated in the model unit that I wasn't expecting.

25 East is a great community to live in. The staff is engaging and there are so many great amenities! I decided to live here because of the awesome rates and the rewards of living here.

Very clean, and nice place to live. The staff is extremely helpful and polite. Spacious apartments and very high quality apliances. Also love the pool!

My roommates were not informed that I had cats prior to my moving in, despite the fact that I had asked the woman whose lease I took over telling me they were fine with it and my signing a pet addendum approximately 2 weeks before I moved in. Both the previous tenant and management failed in their duty to inform the current tenants that I was moving in with cats. The paint work is shoddy at best, we’re missing a baseboard in the laundry room, the bathroom sinks have rust and are otherwise marred. I rented this unit partially based on images from an online ad that showed a model unit and I’m pretty disappointed that the actual apartments look nothing like that. They’re significantly older and not updated at all like the model shows. I certainly hope that the landlord and management company intends to update the apartments like the model unit and like the front office, but I frankly doubt it.

It's wonderful, I love you guys so much. I have enjoyed living here so much, the only thing that I have had problems with is the move-in process. However, it was only minor gripes and giggles, thanks for having me as a resident.

feel safe a majority of time. needs more lighting in parking lots. events and staff are pretty efficient. needs more parking spaces or specified moped spots!!

Reply from 25 East

I have really enjoyed the time I've spent here. It's only been a few months but it's been pleasant. The staff is friendly, maintenance is fairly quick and there are many community events if you choose to attend!

Great maintenance staff and affordable! Love having my own room and only sharing the bathroom with one other person. Also love how pet friendly the community is.

Reply from 25 East

Great location from main campus. Relatively new appliances and furniture are a plus and lessens burden during the move-process. I really like that almost all of the utilities are built into the rent price.

Reply from 25 East

25 East is a nice place to live. The prices are fair, but I often have things breaking in my apartment. You get what you pay for. But overall it’s nice

Reply from 25 East

Living at 25 East and convenient and it includes so many great features that not many other places do, for a price that is better than the rest!

Reply from 25 East

Clean, affordable, and a kot of utilities including pool, 24 hou gym and business center. Close to university and market. Many events and rewards to the residents

Reply from 25 East

25 east is a great place to live especially for the price. Me and my roommates moved here for the value of the apartment. The only downside is getting to campus everyday and the people above us are very loud.

Reply from 25 East

So far the experimence I have had here has been very good! It’s a very nice community and a great location. Also, the workers are very friendly and helpful.