Good community. The staff are friendly and social events are hosted regularly (though they tend to slow down during off semester times). Definitely recommended.

Reply from 257 Thayer

The experience has been awesome. Very comfortable living arrangement. The private bathroom is an added bonus, and the kitchen is very nice. The place comes fully furnished, which made moving in super easy.

Reply from 257 Thayer

I haven't moved in yet. But I am really looking forward to moving in a convenient place with minutes of walk away from the library and indoor fitness center.

Reply from 257 Thayer

It's been great! Staff is incredibly friendly, even know my name when I pick up my packages. Would really love for better recycling options around the building and more environmentally conscious practices when it comes to community events.

Reply from 257 Thayer

the room and the fitting room are too too too small. But the staff are very nice and kind, always willing to help me out. They are very good.

Reply from 257 Thayer

provides an incredible community and a really awesome place to live. the location is perfect for me and the amenities are really the icing on the cake.

Reply from 257 Thayer

Things are good for the most part now, except for Wi-Fi! I have to switch between 3-4 different networks depending on where I'm sitting in my apartment, and even then, it can still be spotty sometimes :(

Reply from 257 Thayer

Enjoying it. The residence has been great for my senior year. It’s conveniently located and the amenities are great. Really think it’s been a great place to live.

Reply from 257 Thayer

Location is great, a lot of nice places around, felt very safe in this area. The apartment was clean, all necessities were there.What a fantastic place to stay. Very clean, great location.

Reply from 257 Thayer

The location is really good. Cool facility and common space. It’s nice to have food in the morning. Staffs are very friendly. Events in holiday. Very lovely

Reply from 257 Thayer

So excited to live at 257 Thayer during the academic year. Everyone there has been so helpful and kind already, and the space looks so inviting and beautiful.

Reply from 257 Thayer

As an external master student, living here has been very accommodating! 257 provides a great sense of community by providing activities during the week as well as a friendly staff!

Reply from 257 Thayer

I have had a wonderful experience so far and appreciate how helpful and communicative the staff have been. The common spaces are also kept in wonderful condition.

Reply from 257 Thayer

Love the building & the sense of community that the staff tries to encourage! Modern kitchens and single bathrooms with AC and heat and in unit laundry is amazing (:

Reply from 257 Thayer

Overall my experience in the building has been great. I appreciate the security and amenities. I docked off half a star because of the fact that a service request I put in over a month ago has not been resolved. Apart from that, there have not been any issues.

Reply from 257 Thayer

The staff here at 257 Thayer has been so helpful and accomodating ever since I signed my lease. I decided to move here due to the great ammenities, the complex being all-inclusive, and the location. Every need I have had has been addressed immediately. I am always greeted with a smile, and it is clear that the staff and management is invested in you as a resident! 257 Thayer is my home away from home!

Reply from 257 Thayer

Very nice and cozy apartment. Service is also very prompt. Living near campus and with friends, food and many ammenities nearby is also a huge bonus.

Reply from 257 Thayer

So far everything has been great! The staff is friendly and I love all the little events that go on in the lobby. I do wish that there were more recycling bins around the building to help alleviate the trash that starts to overflow in the common spaces. Sometimes response to emails can be slow, but generally it's been good.

Reply from 257 Thayer

the community is nice and clean, friendly staff, easy to pick up packages, DOGS, the only thing I would say is that it takes a while for maintenance requests to get through but other than that it’s great

Reply from 257 Thayer

Everyone has been so helpful and nice. The location is perfect, having a secure place to park the car is comforting. It's overall been an awesome experience so far!

Reply from 257 Thayer

I love the community and amenities here!! all the residents are friendly and the staff is extremely nice and responsive. I wish there was an easier way to let guests into the building, but I do feel very safe the way it currently is!

Reply from 257 Thayer

This is a great community to live in, and the location could not be better. It is predominantly occupied by undergraduates, but other than that I felt that I knew exactly what I was getting into before hand. The staff is also very accommodating.

Reply from 257 Thayer

Friendly staffs, nice environment and really convenient location with everything nearby! Some free food activities make the life here more interesting. Know new people and have fun here!

Reply from 257 Thayer

I just moved in 2 weeks ago, but so far, so good. Move in was easy, no issues. The staff is all very accommodating. The location is great for attending Brown. There is surprisingly a lot of storage in the units, which is unusual for apt living. It may seem pricey at first look, but if you really evaluate what you are getting...furniture, all utilities, courtyard, gym, study rooms on premises, and the free Keurig with coffee, food, and events, etc., it really isn't that bad considering the prime location and that it is a newer and upscale building. So far, I have no complaints, and I would recommend living here.

Reply from 257 Thayer

Very satisfied with the facilities and staff — I feel well accommodated by their friendliness and willingness to help at any time! Ron & Evan in particular helped me far more than I could’ve anticipated.