The hot water issue last year was a bit annoying and also the parking issue was also a drag because people without parking permit also somehow managed to park in the garage as well and I had to switch to reserved parking.

Have had a very positive experience so far. 257 has been quick and considerate when responding to any of my concerns which I am very appreciative of.

The staff is friendly, and the maintenance is quick when you submit the request. And the location is perfect because it is so close to campus.

The people are nice and respectful (they do are not loud and spaces are clean). 257 staff is also very kind and respectful. They are prompt and always keen to assist.

Reply from 257 Thayer

The staff is really friendly and the lounge area is nice. Loving the regular community events with food. I wish there were more ways to use the patio.

Reply from 257 Thayer

I have loved living here the last 2 years. From the amenities to the friendly staff, there is no better place to live on Thayer Street! Keep up the great work!

Reply from 257 Thayer

Great location, great amenities, gym is small but good, the room next to it could reeeeally use some mirrors and maybe ballet bars on one side, other than that, everything perfect! Staff is awesome and super friendly.

Reply from 257 Thayer

I think 257 has been a really great place to live. The location and apartment is really amazing. The only real complaint I have is that the water pressure on the fourth floor, especially in the bathroom sinks and showers is not strong at all. The pressure seems to vary based on the time of day as well, and sometimes the water remains really hot even when you turn it down towards the cold. Other than that, the staff has been really accommodating so far!

The building and apartments are well maintained, and the lounge/study rooms are a great place to get work done. The maintenance team is usually quick to respond to any issue with apartments. My only complaint would be that we have had broken furniture that was never replaced, despite numerous requests to management.

Great, convenient location, friendly, welcoming staff, new amenities, close to Brown campus and Thayer Street restaurants. Would definitely recommend!

Definitely the best place for Brown students to live! New and clean, as opposed to most off campus houses! Also they host a bunch of events with food and prizes!

Wish repairs could be scheduled for a specific time... also that we could maybe a slightly more modular room set up so that it is possible to rearrange. Also that the doors to bedroom c in c2 apartments opened out so that you don’t get stuck in the bathroom

I've only been living here for a little less than a month but I'm very happy to be at 257! Management is kind and helped me a lot during my short-notice relet. The only things I can think to improve on are restocking coffee more frequently, adding a power/squat rack in the fitness center, and noise management on the weekends. These are really high demands though, I feel like there isn't much to complain about. You really get what you pay for here since the location is so prime.

I think that the parking and water problems could be improved. I think that the building is very clean and nice. But the apartment was dirty wen I received it.

Reply from 257 Thayer

Overall experience has been good. Staff are consistently friendly and helpful, and living arrangements are more than adequate. Only major complaint is the amount of noise.

Reply from 257 Thayer

Overall, I've had a great experience with 257 so far. Staff have been helpful with package and maintenance has been fast. It's also very conveniently located! A few instances were a bit offputting with puke in the stairwell once.

Reply from 257 Thayer

I don’t interact with the apartment community very extensively but most people are very nice and kind. There are a lot of events hosted by 257 to bring the community together which I appreciate.

Great place to live as a student at brown! Would recommend to other friends who are going to join the brown student body community. Thanks for a great semester!

257 Thayer is a very clean and inclusive environment. It is situated perfectly on my college campus and everyone around me is extremely friendly. I am looking forward to looking there!

I enjoy living in my apartment community. The amenities are clean and well kept. Overall layout of my personal apartment is ideal too. I believe that I have kept my room clean, but I have heard that management sometimes charges for extraneous damages.

Reply from 257 Thayer

good place to live. but sometimes very noisy. and the water pressure at times is very small so it can be challenging. the place overall is modern.

Reply from 257 Thayer

The overall experience is good. I like the way the building is designed, cool lounge and great trash recycling system. One star is deducted due to the poor sound proof of the whole building and within each unit.

Reply from 257 Thayer

257 is absolutely fantastic. I love that it has pool tables, and a nice lounge. A lot of my friends are also staying in 257 and it's a nice community.

Reply from 257 Thayer

So far, so good! The people at the front office are super helpful and willing to be very flexible. Great service overall, would highly recommend

Reply from 257 Thayer

I appreciate how welcoming and friendly the staff. The common areas are always clean and well kept. I have had issues with my rent amount being too high, which took a long time to be corrected. Also, we had an issue with our fridge that took over a month to be completely fixed.