The apartment is great and very clean. Even though it isn’t a large space, it has everything you need, plus everyone that works here is very accommodating

Good people. Good environment. Its in a really good location with all kinds of shops and restaurants. Walking distance from Brown university.

Reply from 257 Thayer

I feel really wonderful about living here and the location is convenient. It is really close to my university and there are many restaurants around here.

Reply from 257 Thayer

Everything is amazing. Plus, incase anything went wrong, someone is always very responsive about fixing it. I would recommend this apartment to anyone i know.

Reply from 257 Thayer

Everyone here is nice and respectful. I love seeing the front desk staff as well as the nightime security guards because they are always excited to see you.

Reply from 257 Thayer

Very enjoyable and everyone is nice and friendly. Maintenance staff is very on time and fixed what needed to be fixed. I am very excited to live here for another year!

Reply from 257 Thayer

257 Thayer is a very accommodating and fun place to live to anyone in the Providence/Brown University area! There are plenty of monthly events and dogs!

Reply from 257 Thayer

I really enjoyed living here the past year! The apartment complex is always clean. The staff is always helpful and accommodating. The courtyard is a great space to hangout/do homework. All around great place to live.

Reply from 257 Thayer

Extremely pleased — by far best student housing around the College Hill area with great amenities and staff. Would definitely highly recommend!

Reply from 257 Thayer

I haven’t officially moved in yet but already the interactions I’ve had with staff at 257 Thayer have been amazing! Anytime I have a question I usually get a speedy and clear response. So far, my only concern is the automated email sent out in the beginning of the summer confirming the move-in date was incorrect and I only find out because I called the office for another concern. Overall, I’m still really excited to move in and really see all that 257 offers.

Reply from 257 Thayer

Really good service :)) and the whole environment of the apartment is kept really clean and comfortable- - it’d be great if the printer works better!

Reply from 257 Thayer

Noisy courtyard during school year and kind of messy and unsafe on school year weekends. There is also just a lot of clear noise from the above apartment and the hallway, as if little insulation. Bathroom sink has always had poor water stream. Wish that coffee in the lobby stayed out all day like it used to; it seemed to start getting removed at some point in the day without any kind of poll or heads-up. Some missing packages based on things being left outside of the front doors after 7 pm for late deliveries, which, because of the location, quickly get stolen. Otherwise, things have been pretty nice.

Reply from 257 Thayer

Amenities are great and the staff are friendly. Maintenance requests are almost always quickly handled which I appreciate. Only downside is that it can be very noisy

Reply from 257 Thayer

never too loud, has excellent amenities, an amazing community feel and overall an awesome place to live! can't wait to enjoy my upcoming school year here!

Reply from 257 Thayer

It's a great experience with high quality amenities in the perfect location. I also appreciate the added security of the building and the attempt to create a community.

Reply from 257 Thayer

It was a little sad that the apartment suite that I got was a little bit smaller than I thought it would be. But overall, an amazing apartment!

Reply from 257 Thayer

I have loved living at 257 Thayer! The apartment provides a lot of amenities, and I have enjoyed being able to have my own bathroom. The staff are also very nice.

Reply from 257 Thayer

Has been a great experience so far. Staff has been very helpful and welcoming. I’m concerned about the building’s reputation for fining residents for damage that was not done by the resident.

Reply from 257 Thayer

257 Thayer is in a great location and has great amenities, like garage parking, bike storage, a clubhouse, and a gym. Perfect location for students and young adults.

Reply from 257 Thayer

257 Thayer is a great place to live. The kitchen and bathroom appliances and washing and drying machines are wonderful. It's a clean, quiet place with great air conditioning and wifi. I'm very happy I chose to live here.

Reply from 257 Thayer

Everyone has been super responsive with all of my questions, and the staff is super friendly. Location is great, and amenities are convenient. Looking forward to living here!

Reply from 257 Thayer

The primary reason why I chose this location was because it has activities like a dorm, so I thought since I’m new to Rhode Island, I could meet people here. Unfortunately the activities were always between 9 and 5 and there were some weekend activities, but I wish they had nighttime activities sometimes. Otherwise, it was nice living here because it’s quiet and safe.

Reply from 257 Thayer

Great experience so far. Everything is well managed. I am a re letting the place, but never felt like I am not really a resident. The main draw for me initially was the location but I certainly love the apartment a lot.

Reply from 257 Thayer

I had a great experience! I would recommend living here to anyone. The amenities are great, and the staff is even better. Everyone was so accommodating and welcoming!

Reply from 257 Thayer

So far I have had a good experience. The staff as been friendly and helpful. The staff has been very prompt in getting back to my emails and phone calls. Also, the facilities look very modern.