I love living here in 257. The quality of my life has significantly increased since i moved here!! I especially loved the resident appreciation week i hope we have them often :)

Reply from 257 Thayer

This place is wonderful - clean rooms, private bathrooms, laundry in unit. It’s got all the amenities you could need, and the location is great.

Reply from 257 Thayer

My apartment is better than my old dorm. The amenities in the building are good. The elevator squeaks super loudly on the 3rd floor, which is so annoying.

Reply from 257 Thayer

I love using the lobby to work and see everyone passing by. Plus, there is coffee in the kitchen which is always so convenient. It is also very nice to be able to call down to the staff if anything is not working properly.

Reply from 257 Thayer

Overall, I have really enjoyed living here. The amenities and location are great! Also, I do enjoy that there is a weekly breakfast and other fun events.

Reply from 257 Thayer

257 Thayer has the most convenient location, top amenities, and overall wonderful facilities. I would highly recommend living here. It is a fantastic community for students in Providence.

Reply from 257 Thayer

I love the place and the communal area! It’s clean and huge ! I also thing you give me the best Flatmates !! But , Sometimes I don’t know how every works , I would liked that someone would have tell me that we can print for free , for example. In my opinion, that’s are things that you have to say the first day ! I also don know hoy to pin on the fire in the courtyard . I guess I will ask David, he is the best!!

Reply from 257 Thayer

Love the community and the events you put on! Resident Appreciation week was really great and i personally enjoyed the different events. I appreciate the time the staff puts into making the residence great

Reply from 257 Thayer

My time here has been nothing short of fantastic. From the well kept clubhouse to the friendliness of the staff, I couldn’t be any happier. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time living here

Reply from 257 Thayer

I love the 257 community! The staff are very knowledgeable and caring and are immediately there to help out. I really appreciate all the fun events that are organized and how clean the apartment is. Truly feel like home!

I love living here!! It is always really clean, and all of the workers are so friendly and on top of their game. I have been having a great living experience so far!

Reply from 257 Thayer

I really love the staff, they are easy to communicatr with and are helpful. The noise features arent that good though you can hear between the walls and cleaning wasnt thoroughly done when we first moved in. But i love the community and the neighborhood! :)

The location is so good and the room itself is super nice. Also, the community within 257 is super great. These make me feel like 257 is one of my home.

Reply from 257 Thayer

It is a nice environment living in the apartment that is in a good location to all restaurants and with good amenities. It includes various activities that engage the residents.

Reply from 257 Thayer

The room itself is very good. But outside the apartment area is very very noisy. Every morning, there is something going on that waking me up.

Reply from 257 Thayer

Nice people and staff. Lots of the stuff in the room needs fixing but maintenance are done really quickly after submitting the concerns. Really like it here.

Reply from 257 Thayer

I really like my roommates and enjoy living here. Everything is very convenient and well equipped. It is walking distance from everywhere. It is a good experience.

Reply from 257 Thayer

So far I’ve loved the amenities, from clubhouse, package service, gym, private bathroom.i also love all the events with free food and stuff! The staff is also very nice. I do wish the gym were a little more developed, and that there were one central WiFi for the building so I could be on it while walking the halls. The trash room is also incredibly far from me, there should be more on each floor!

Reply from 257 Thayer

Location is great and staff is helpful. Apartment has all the amenities that you would expect. Overall a nice upgrade from a typical dorm room.

Reply from 257 Thayer

My experience so far has been pretty good. I wish that there were more opportunities to get to know the staff, you all seem so fun! I generally wish that everyone knew each other a little better... But I'm sure that will come with time.

Reply from 257 Thayer

it is clean inside,so I can move in and have a nice room very quickly. Thank you. And the shared space also is amazing,which provide me rooms to have a talk or breath fresh air

Reply from 257 Thayer

Free waffle breakfast is great! Working staff here are nice and friendly! ! You can have coffee from the coffe machine every morning! There’re gym and study space!

Reply from 257 Thayer

The private bathroom is amazing. It's very quiet. I love having air conditioning. The lounge area downstairs is great for hanging out with friends.

Reply from 257 Thayer

257 Thayer offers a nice, sunny room overlooking the courtyard, and the community is great as well because lots of people like to play pool.

Reply from 257 Thayer

The experience I have had with 257 Thayer has been amazing so far. The resident facilities have been super clean and easy accessible. It has been so easy communicating with the staff here.