257 Thayer is a great place to live. The kitchen and bathroom appliances and washing and drying machines are wonderful. It's a clean, quiet place with great air conditioning and wifi. I'm very happy I chose to live here.

Everyone has been super responsive with all of my questions, and the staff is super friendly. Location is great, and amenities are convenient. Looking forward to living here!

Reply from 257 Thayer

The primary reason why I chose this location was because it has activities like a dorm, so I thought since I’m new to Rhode Island, I could meet people here. Unfortunately the activities were always between 9 and 5 and there were some weekend activities, but I wish they had nighttime activities sometimes. Otherwise, it was nice living here because it’s quiet and safe.

Reply from 257 Thayer

Great experience so far. Everything is well managed. I am a re letting the place, but never felt like I am not really a resident. The main draw for me initially was the location but I certainly love the apartment a lot.

Reply from 257 Thayer

I had a great experience! I would recommend living here to anyone. The amenities are great, and the staff is even better. Everyone was so accommodating and welcoming!

Reply from 257 Thayer

So far I have had a good experience. The staff as been friendly and helpful. The staff has been very prompt in getting back to my emails and phone calls. Also, the facilities look very modern.

Reply from 257 Thayer

Living here has been great! The staff is incredibly friendly and receptive, making me feel welcomed and at home. The communal spaces are always really clean which I also appreciate. The events are wonderful, especially waffle wednesday and the random days where goodies are left out in the lobby.

Reply from 257 Thayer

I've had a wonderful experience living in 257 Thayer—everything from the amenities to the staff, who are consistently awesome and friendly. Also love the responsiveness to maintenance requests!

Reply from 257 Thayer

257 thayer is a great place to live. It has everything you need to be happy during a school year. It is all included and that is one of the best parts. Also it is located in one of the best strees in Providence filled with shops and good places to eat.

Reply from 257 Thayer

Very great location on Thayer Street! The room is very spacious and clean. 257 Thayer just provides nearby students a great off-campus living option.

Reply from 257 Thayer

Great experience! The facilities are great! Working stuff are great. And the online resident portal is so convenient. And the location is good and very close to the Uni

Reply from 257 Thayer

Everyone has been so helpful and friendly throughout my stay at 257 -- when it comes to any servicing of any kind, there is prompt attention!

Reply from 257 Thayer

Love living here! The amenities are great. The gym is very nice and always clean. The people are nice. The security makes me feel safe. Staff is always willing to help us

Reply from 257 Thayer

Good community. The staff are friendly and social events are hosted regularly (though they tend to slow down during off semester times). Definitely recommended.

Reply from 257 Thayer

The experience has been awesome. Very comfortable living arrangement. The private bathroom is an added bonus, and the kitchen is very nice. The place comes fully furnished, which made moving in super easy.

Reply from 257 Thayer

I haven't moved in yet. But I am really looking forward to moving in a convenient place with minutes of walk away from the library and indoor fitness center.

Reply from 257 Thayer

It's been great! Staff is incredibly friendly, even know my name when I pick up my packages. Would really love for better recycling options around the building and more environmentally conscious practices when it comes to community events.

Reply from 257 Thayer

the room and the fitting room are too too too small. But the staff are very nice and kind, always willing to help me out. They are very good.

Reply from 257 Thayer

provides an incredible community and a really awesome place to live. the location is perfect for me and the amenities are really the icing on the cake.

Reply from 257 Thayer

Things are good for the most part now, except for Wi-Fi! I have to switch between 3-4 different networks depending on where I'm sitting in my apartment, and even then, it can still be spotty sometimes :(

Reply from 257 Thayer

Enjoying it. The residence has been great for my senior year. It’s conveniently located and the amenities are great. Really think it’s been a great place to live.

Reply from 257 Thayer

Location is great, a lot of nice places around, felt very safe in this area. The apartment was clean, all necessities were there.What a fantastic place to stay. Very clean, great location.

Reply from 257 Thayer

The location is really good. Cool facility and common space. It’s nice to have food in the morning. Staffs are very friendly. Events in holiday. Very lovely

Reply from 257 Thayer

So excited to live at 257 Thayer during the academic year. Everyone there has been so helpful and kind already, and the space looks so inviting and beautiful.

Reply from 257 Thayer

As an external master student, living here has been very accommodating! 257 provides a great sense of community by providing activities during the week as well as a friendly staff!