I think that the parking and water problems could be improved. I think that the building is very clean and nice. But the apartment was dirty wen I received it.

Reply from 257 Thayer

Overall experience has been good. Staff are consistently friendly and helpful, and living arrangements are more than adequate. Only major complaint is the amount of noise.

Reply from 257 Thayer

Overall, I've had a great experience with 257 so far. Staff have been helpful with package and maintenance has been fast. It's also very conveniently located! A few instances were a bit offputting with puke in the stairwell once.

Reply from 257 Thayer

I don’t interact with the apartment community very extensively but most people are very nice and kind. There are a lot of events hosted by 257 to bring the community together which I appreciate.

Great place to live as a student at brown! Would recommend to other friends who are going to join the brown student body community. Thanks for a great semester!

257 Thayer is a very clean and inclusive environment. It is situated perfectly on my college campus and everyone around me is extremely friendly. I am looking forward to looking there!

I enjoy living in my apartment community. The amenities are clean and well kept. Overall layout of my personal apartment is ideal too. I believe that I have kept my room clean, but I have heard that management sometimes charges for extraneous damages.

Reply from 257 Thayer

good place to live. but sometimes very noisy. and the water pressure at times is very small so it can be challenging. the place overall is modern.

Reply from 257 Thayer

The overall experience is good. I like the way the building is designed, cool lounge and great trash recycling system. One star is deducted due to the poor sound proof of the whole building and within each unit.

Reply from 257 Thayer

257 is absolutely fantastic. I love that it has pool tables, and a nice lounge. A lot of my friends are also staying in 257 and it's a nice community.

Reply from 257 Thayer

So far, so good! The people at the front office are super helpful and willing to be very flexible. Great service overall, would highly recommend

Reply from 257 Thayer

I appreciate how welcoming and friendly the staff. The common areas are always clean and well kept. I have had issues with my rent amount being too high, which took a long time to be corrected. Also, we had an issue with our fridge that took over a month to be completely fixed.

Reply from 257 Thayer

I love living here! It's a gorgeous apartment, the staff is so friendly, and it's the perfect distance from campus. I wish I'd lived here all four years!

Reply from 257 Thayer

The building is beautiful, everything is kept very clean, the location is convenient and the apartments themselves are very nice. My only complaint would be that noise is sometimes an issue (in the hallways and in the courtyard) and some people smoke in the building.

Reply from 257 Thayer

So far I have been very impressed with the timely and effective communication, as well as the ease in the signing process. I felt very guided and supported throughout the entire process. Thanks!

Reply from 257 Thayer

Apartment itself is nice, but the moving in experience was really bad - the person I talked to on the phone to discuss possible ways to gain access to the key was rude and unhelpful.

Reply from 257 Thayer

I am happy here but had some complication when I arrived. We had to solve the problem which was a misunderstood. However we found a solution and I am happy.

Reply from 257 Thayer

You're doing very well! I've loved how clean and organized everything is. Keep up the good work, and I'm looking forward to a good semester.

Reply from 257 Thayer

I just moved in and I love it here! I love the location of the apartment, it's very close to my job and easy access to various restaurants on thayer street

Reply from 257 Thayer

257 Thayer has great amenities and location and the space is always very well maintained. However, some of the staff are disorganized and you may have to explain your issue multiple times to multiple people.

Reply from 257 Thayer

apartment is good. But the bedroom and living room are a little bit of small compared with its price. And they need to improve the management. when checking in, some people found out their room actually are living someone.

Reply from 257 Thayer

I love living at 257 Thayer, and I think it has the ideal balance for a residence close to campus. Everything about my experience has been absolutely wonderful!

Reply from 257 Thayer

This the such a great platform. I that you all are interested in what your tenants think. Also the rewards are awesome! I just used my amazon and starbucks rewards.

Reply from 257 Thayer

The people are always kind and helpful. The other residents are also very nice, creating a pleasant community to live in and to be part off. The only important drawback is that email responses are slow/ could be faster! Thanks!

Reply from 257 Thayer

Love it. Very clean and welcoming. I love the air conditioning and the common space. The free food from time to time is great and the location is great