Apartment itself is nice, but the moving in experience was really bad - the person I talked to on the phone to discuss possible ways to gain access to the key was rude and unhelpful.

I am happy here but had some complication when I arrived. We had to solve the problem which was a misunderstood. However we found a solution and I am happy.

You're doing very well! I've loved how clean and organized everything is. Keep up the good work, and I'm looking forward to a good semester.

I just moved in and I love it here! I love the location of the apartment, it's very close to my job and easy access to various restaurants on thayer street

257 Thayer has great amenities and location and the space is always very well maintained. However, some of the staff are disorganized and you may have to explain your issue multiple times to multiple people.

apartment is good. But the bedroom and living room are a little bit of small compared with its price. And they need to improve the management. when checking in, some people found out their room actually are living someone.

I love living at 257 Thayer, and I think it has the ideal balance for a residence close to campus. Everything about my experience has been absolutely wonderful!

This the such a great platform. I that you all are interested in what your tenants think. Also the rewards are awesome! I just used my amazon and starbucks rewards.

The people are always kind and helpful. The other residents are also very nice, creating a pleasant community to live in and to be part off. The only important drawback is that email responses are slow/ could be faster! Thanks!

Love it. Very clean and welcoming. I love the air conditioning and the common space. The free food from time to time is great and the location is great

Very nice in general. Friendly management team with capable staff. Facilities are nice and new. Generally respectful neighbors. Gym is a bit too small. Subleasing is almost impossible.

The rooms are new and well furnished. The lobby is good for chilling or working as a group. There's a coffee machine and a printer which are free to use, super convenient. The staff are genuinely nice and very helpful. Great security.

257 Thayer has great and helpful staff as well as state of the art clubroom and courtyard. The security presence is comforting and the manager Josh is extremely nice and accommodating.

All the staff are nice, but there is no respect for noise among my neighbors. I wish there was an easier way to voice complaints about noise of neighbors.

Reply from 257 Thayer

Awesome place to live! So much attention to detail, and they genuinely care about each resident! I haven't even moved in yet and I can already feel the love!

Reply from 257 Thayer

257 Thayer is a very clean and inclusive environment. It is situated perfectly on my college campus and everyone around me is extremely friendly. I am looking forward to looking there!

Reply from 257 Thayer

it has been a really great experience, everyone seems welcoming and cordial. I would recommend this to many others in the coming years, have not had complaints

Reply from 257 Thayer

you are doing amazing! The community is really friendly. It's been like home to me. Half star off for the expensive price. Another than that, everything is perfect.

Reply from 257 Thayer

The Community has been great! I'm planning on living there next year for the 2017-2018 school year and everyone is super supportive and chill. There are a ton of other students around, its close to campus, and helps me focus on being a student.

Reply from 257 Thayer

I like the events that go on in the building a few times each month. The staff is pretty friendly. I also like the individual leasing policy.

Reply from 257 Thayer

The building is always kept clean and everyone respects the areas and one another. There is a great gym and a computer area always available for printing. There is also a coffee machine and many study rooms. Everything is always kept clean.

Reply from 257 Thayer

love living in 257 love living in 257 its great its perfect love it my favorite apartment building there is to possibly ever live in 257 thayer street

Reply from 257 Thayer

Very friendly and helpful staff, always clean. Love living here for both quality of life and for location. Couldn't ask for a better place senior year

Reply from 257 Thayer

They are awesome and i have a great time, I am mostly writing this to get the points and want to get to 140 characters, almost there, only a few more...

Great staff and enviroment to be in , the amenities are excellent for the amount of money they charge.The internet is a bit slow but besides that everything is lovely.