Overall my experience in the building has been great. I appreciate the security and amenities. I docked off half a star because of the fact that a service request I put in over a month ago has not been resolved. Apart from that, there have not been any issues.

The staff here at 257 Thayer has been so helpful and accomodating ever since I signed my lease. I decided to move here due to the great ammenities, the complex being all-inclusive, and the location. Every need I have had has been addressed immediately. I am always greeted with a smile, and it is clear that the staff and management is invested in you as a resident! 257 Thayer is my home away from home!

Very nice and cozy apartment. Service is also very prompt. Living near campus and with friends, food and many ammenities nearby is also a huge bonus.

Reply from 257 Thayer

So far everything has been great! The staff is friendly and I love all the little events that go on in the lobby. I do wish that there were more recycling bins around the building to help alleviate the trash that starts to overflow in the common spaces. Sometimes response to emails can be slow, but generally it's been good.

Reply from 257 Thayer

the community is nice and clean, friendly staff, easy to pick up packages, DOGS, the only thing I would say is that it takes a while for maintenance requests to get through but other than that it’s great

Reply from 257 Thayer

Everyone has been so helpful and nice. The location is perfect, having a secure place to park the car is comforting. It's overall been an awesome experience so far!

Reply from 257 Thayer

I love the community and amenities here!! all the residents are friendly and the staff is extremely nice and responsive. I wish there was an easier way to let guests into the building, but I do feel very safe the way it currently is!

Reply from 257 Thayer

This is a great community to live in, and the location could not be better. It is predominantly occupied by undergraduates, but other than that I felt that I knew exactly what I was getting into before hand. The staff is also very accommodating.

Reply from 257 Thayer

Friendly staffs, nice environment and really convenient location with everything nearby! Some free food activities make the life here more interesting. Know new people and have fun here!

Reply from 257 Thayer

I just moved in 2 weeks ago, but so far, so good. Move in was easy, no issues. The staff is all very accommodating. The location is great for attending Brown. There is surprisingly a lot of storage in the units, which is unusual for apt living. It may seem pricey at first look, but if you really evaluate what you are getting...furniture, all utilities, courtyard, gym, study rooms on premises, and the free Keurig with coffee, food, and events, etc., it really isn't that bad considering the prime location and that it is a newer and upscale building. So far, I have no complaints, and I would recommend living here.

Reply from 257 Thayer

Very satisfied with the facilities and staff — I feel well accommodated by their friendliness and willingness to help at any time! Ron & Evan in particular helped me far more than I could’ve anticipated.

Reply from 257 Thayer

Our apartment is well equipped and the commen areas and facilities are really nice. I just hope that before a new lease term starts 257 Thayer can do a more thorough cleaning of the rooms. When I moved in the room seemed clean on the surface, but places such as inside the drawers and corners were dirty.

Reply from 257 Thayer

The community so far has been great. I have met Evan and Ron, and several other staff that didn't give me their names. Every single staff member has been very nice and helpful. The premises are clean, and the fellow apartment dwellers that I have met so far have been very nice. No crazy obnoxious loud music at late hours. No trash left everywhere by people. A genuinely pleasant place.

Reply from 257 Thayer

have had a great experience so far! appreciate the timeliness of the downstairs office. i look forward to this upcoming year! see ya in august!

Reply from 257 Thayer

The staff is extremely nice & accommodating. Evan, the manager, makes sure everyone is taken care of. I look forward to another year in 257!

Reply from 257 Thayer

257 Thayer has great facilities and a very warm and welcoming environment. From the coffee bar to the convenient parking lot, this place has it all!

Reply from 257 Thayer

It's been great! The apartment itself is well-furnished and clean, and though I haven't tried some things out yet (e.g. the gym), the amenities are excellent.

Reply from 257 Thayer

So far so good. Staff has been very helpful throughout the whole process. The apartment is very nice and in good condition. It has been great so far!

Reply from 257 Thayer

I have really enjoyed my time at 257 Thayer, and I am sad to be leaving. It has been a great 2 years! Thank you for everything, and I will fondly remember my time in apartment 205!

Reply from 257 Thayer

My resident experience has been great. I like the lounge a lot and the furniture that is provided with the apartments has been really awesome.

Reply from 257 Thayer

The facilities are outstanding, the location is super convenient. Managers are very nice and responsive to maintenance requests is very fast. Waffle Wednesdays are the best!

Reply from 257 Thayer

Have had a very positive experience so far. 257 has been quick and considerate when responding to any of my concerns which I am very appreciative of.

Reply from 257 Thayer

The staff is friendly, and the maintenance is quick when you submit the request. And the location is perfect because it is so close to campus.

Reply from 257 Thayer

The people are nice and respectful (they do are not loud and spaces are clean). 257 staff is also very kind and respectful. They are prompt and always keen to assist.

Reply from 257 Thayer

The staff is really friendly and the lounge area is nice. Loving the regular community events with food. I wish there were more ways to use the patio.