Awesome place to live! So much attention to detail, and they genuinely care about each resident! I haven't even moved in yet and I can already feel the love!

257 Thayer is a very clean and inclusive environment. It is situated perfectly on my college campus and everyone around me is extremely friendly. I am looking forward to looking there!

it has been a really great experience, everyone seems welcoming and cordial. I would recommend this to many others in the coming years, have not had complaints

Reply from 257 Thayer

you are doing amazing! The community is really friendly. It's been like home to me. Half star off for the expensive price. Another than that, everything is perfect.

Reply from 257 Thayer

The Community has been great! I'm planning on living there next year for the 2017-2018 school year and everyone is super supportive and chill. There are a ton of other students around, its close to campus, and helps me focus on being a student.

Reply from 257 Thayer

I like the events that go on in the building a few times each month. The staff is pretty friendly. I also like the individual leasing policy.

Reply from 257 Thayer

The building is always kept clean and everyone respects the areas and one another. There is a great gym and a computer area always available for printing. There is also a coffee machine and many study rooms. Everything is always kept clean.

Reply from 257 Thayer

love living in 257 love living in 257 its great its perfect love it my favorite apartment building there is to possibly ever live in 257 thayer street

Reply from 257 Thayer

Very friendly and helpful staff, always clean. Love living here for both quality of life and for location. Couldn't ask for a better place senior year

Reply from 257 Thayer

They are awesome and i have a great time, I am mostly writing this to get the points and want to get to 140 characters, almost there, only a few more...

Great staff and enviroment to be in , the amenities are excellent for the amount of money they charge.The internet is a bit slow but besides that everything is lovely.

They charge a lot to live here. I have found that the kitchen appliances have not been very reliable or good quality. There are often lots of loud noises from machines on the roof above me. The walls are also paper thin. I can hear everything happening in the room next to me within my apartment, the adjacent apartment, and the hallway. People are often very loud in the hallways. I think the security guards would be more useful if they actually stopped some people from entering, and patrolled to see if anyone is being excessively loud (which is quite often. Again, the walls are thin, so when people play music loudly, everyone can hear it).

Reply from 257 Thayer

Really nice place to live though sometimes the walls are thin and so noise carries through easily. Other than that, there are special events which are nice.

Reply from 257 Thayer

It gets too noisy at times. But the hallways and elevators and common facilities are always clean. The staff and security are also very nice and cordial. I don't always get mail notifications though and it's annoying when that happens.

Reply from 257 Thayer

approachable staff, great text updates, but not enough community building events and also loud banging on doors by maintenance crew. Also, it would be nice to be able to control the tvs in the clubhouse

Reply from 257 Thayer

Good facilities, in-building gym, courtyard, car-parking, bicycle parking, study room, lounge, pool table, computers, printer and coffee during the week. The website should take the music off though.

Reply from 257 Thayer

Overall great experience living at 25 thayer. Very convenient and staff and people are very friendly. Could improve by adding more entrances/key access to back doors and providing parking at an included or lower cost (as do many apartment complexes downtown)

Reply from 257 Thayer

Security great. Building and amenities are nice. Staff can vary greatly. Appreciate morning breakfasts, such as bagels, juices and cereal bars.

Reply from 257 Thayer

I'm having a great time! The staff are all so kind and welcoming, always ready to lend a hand no matter the time. I've only been here a few days, but, especially in comparison to the dorms, it's a great place to live with relative autonomy while still having support.

Reply from 257 Thayer

Cody has been super helpful with everything. Definitely more than one can reasonably expect. The rest of the staff is great too, they're all very friendly and helpful

Reply from 257 Thayer

I visited 257 Thayer for a few days this semester, and absolutely loved it. I hosted a lunch for my friends at the club house and it was a great success. I am very much looking forward to moving in for the following semester.

Reply from 257 Thayer

I overall really like living in 257. Sometimes I feel that it is too expensive given some of the downsides. For example, the walls are super thin, and people throw parties and are loud in the hallways, which can be annoying and distracting. The exercise machines are also often in disrepair. And some of the appliances work sometimes and not others.

Reply from 257 Thayer

Very nice facilities and staff. The only thing I would say is that the recycling in the trash room seems to be overflowing quite often. Not sure if anything can be done about this.

Really well! I wish there was coffee in the Keurig on weekends. Also, if the rugs were a little cleaner, and the yoga studio space had a mirror in it.

The staff - both day and night - are always so friendly whenever I see them. Everything always seems clean and in tip top shape. The events that are sponsored by 257 are first rate, the food is great, and they're a great way to meet people. Very happy with my experience!!