257 Thayer

4.5

4.5

I love the 257 community and all they do for the residents! The staff is really nice and always finds the way to help you. The amenities and location are always a big plus too.
I have yet to move in to my apartment in 257 Thayer but my experience so far has been awesome. I'm so excited to move in and try new things and start my new life.
Parking and staff great love ability to park indoors. Thank you. Everyone was helpful getting me a parking space quickly over the holiday weekend.
pretty good! once the subletting process was finalized, smooth sailing! really enjoyed the courtyard and all the amenities... and great having friends in the building
I LOVE LIVING HERE. The amenities are unmatched on college hill. I would recommend 257 Thayer to any Brown student looking for a little bit of luxury.
Excellent staff, perfect location right in the heart of Thayer Street. I love that I can walk a block to get practically anything I could ever want to eat!
257 is a cozy apartment with complete set of amenities. The location is great and convenient. The apartment is also safe. However, being close to Thayer st. leads to some loud nights from outside.
Overall good experience living at 257 Thayer :) just had some issues with loud construction in the fall early in the morning and during the day when trying to get work done
Nice staff, great maintenance, good community, good amenities! Overall it is great! I definitely enjoy living here! And I also renewed my lease.
257 Thayer is a great place to live. There are so many beautiful amenities and the staff is so responsive and helpful. I’d recommend living here to anyone.