apartment is good. But the bedroom and living room are a little bit of small compared with its price. And they need to improve the management. when checking in, some people found out their room actually are living someone.

Reply from 257 Thayer

Wish repairs could be scheduled for a specific time... also that we could maybe a slightly more modular room set up so that it is possible to rearrange. Also that the doors to bedroom c in c2 apartments opened out so that you don’t get stuck in the bathroom

I think more work could be done to keep the noise levels down. The packages could be provided more efficiently. There are some building issues that I'm disappointed with, like the construction of some of the doors.

good place to live. but sometimes very noisy. and the water pressure at times is very small so it can be challenging. the place overall is modern.

Reply from 257 Thayer

I am happy here but had some complication when I arrived. We had to solve the problem which was a misunderstood. However we found a solution and I am happy.

Reply from 257 Thayer

They charge a lot to live here. I have found that the kitchen appliances have not been very reliable or good quality. There are often lots of loud noises from machines on the roof above me. The walls are also paper thin. I can hear everything happening in the room next to me within my apartment, the adjacent apartment, and the hallway. People are often very loud in the hallways. I think the security guards would be more useful if they actually stopped some people from entering, and patrolled to see if anyone is being excessively loud (which is quite often. Again, the walls are thin, so when people play music loudly, everyone can hear it).

Reply from 257 Thayer

Apartment itself is nice, but the moving in experience was really bad - the person I talked to on the phone to discuss possible ways to gain access to the key was rude and unhelpful.

Reply from 257 Thayer

The people are always kind and helpful. The other residents are also very nice, creating a pleasant community to live in and to be part off. The only important drawback is that email responses are slow/ could be faster! Thanks!

Reply from 257 Thayer

You really can't beat the location of the apartment. However, the noise is a big issue. One side of the apartment is across from multiple party houses that are loud all week and the weekend. Besides that the amenities are nice and the staff is friendly.

Very nice facilities and staff. The only thing I would say is that the recycling in the trash room seems to be overflowing quite often. Not sure if anything can be done about this.

It seems like the most substantial drawback from a lovely living experience thusfar has been the fire alarms. Other than that, everything has been pretty great.

They are awesome and i have a great time, I am mostly writing this to get the points and want to get to 140 characters, almost there, only a few more...

I like the events that go on in the building a few times each month. The staff is pretty friendly. I also like the individual leasing policy.

Reply from 257 Thayer

Pretty good facility to live in, with everything a resident needs. Perhaps the soundproof between rooms is a bit overlooked during construction.

I think that the parking and water problems could be improved. I think that the building is very clean and nice. But the apartment was dirty wen I received it.

Reply from 257 Thayer

It gets too noisy at times. But the hallways and elevators and common facilities are always clean. The staff and security are also very nice and cordial. I don't always get mail notifications though and it's annoying when that happens.

Reply from 257 Thayer

Really great experience so far, any time there is an issue the maintenance team and 257 stuff helps out immediately. Thanks again for making this a great year thus far.

i haven't moved in yet but the process of signing the lease was confusing and it was hard to know whether we had done everything required or not

Great place to live, friendly and helpful staff. Trash rooms were overflowing and entrance got very dirty over weekend. Everything is very clean otherwise and functions well

Reply from 257 Thayer

I haven't moved in yet, but have gotten so much easy information and emails about everything going on! All of the messages and news I've heard just makes me more excited for the fall.

I have been very satisfied with the quality of help I have received, answering all of my questions and concerns about my new home on Thayer! I am currently abroad so the promtness of email responses has been wonderful. My mother also attended the open house and was thrilled with the helpfulness and friendliness of the staff.

Great, convenient location, friendly, welcoming staff, new amenities, close to Brown campus and Thayer Street restaurants. Would definitely recommend!

The living arrangements are absolutely beautiful and the amenities are great. However, I think it would be nice to have some more engaging events for the whole building to get to know each other. I'm new to providence and don't know many people but a lot of people already know each other.

Reply from 257 Thayer

Love 257 Thayer. Wish there was more closet space, especially in the common room. Aside from that, however, love the rooms and the staff!!!!

Reply from 257 Thayer

Love seeing all of the pictures of 257! Really hoping I can afford to live here! Every time you post updates and new pictures I want to move in even more