2785 Speer

4.3

4.3

Ellen
We've lived at 2785 Speer for 4 years now. We have seen some ups and downs over the years but overall a good experience. The pros: We love our 2bd unit and the neighborhood, it's so close to all of our favorite places and still relatively quiet. The pool is great in the summer (wish it opened earlier in the season). It's dog-friendly and most of the neighbors are nice and respectful. The so-sos: The gym could use some serious updating along with the courtyard in building B and the sad-looking/smelly dog run. There also needs to be prioritization of security (and I don't mean more patrol cars and security guards)... many times over the years it feels like our community has shared feedback and ideas but there is never any follow up action in regards to car break-ins, theft, and access to our buildings. Like I said, there has been ups and downs but overall a good experience.
Lauren
2785 Speer is in a great location with so much to do nearby. There are nice amenities in the community and the residents and staff are always friendly and helpful
Nicholas
Just moving in but love this place and the staff. Plus Tish is a homie from way back when I loved into a building she was a leasing agent at and she always makes things so seamless. David is also a stud when it comes to showings and making things happen.
Tiffany
So far we have really loved living here! We had some minor hiccups with an issue with our parking spot, but other than that front office has been very friendly and helpful. Maintenance requests were addressed promptly! We love our apartment!
Julie
I love living here! It’s clean, the amenities are as advertised, and the staff is lovely & helpful. Apartments themselves are spacious & updated.
Alexa
about 2 months ago
I really love it here at 2785 Speer! The gym is super nice, the residents are nice, if something breaks in the apartment your service requests are cleared very quickly, and the location is perfect! The only things that suck is that my packages have been getting stolen and they also don’t fill the pool for super long even though it’s warm most months in CO. Other than that I love this place!
Charles
about 2 months ago
I just moved here but so far it's great - quiet, clean, and folks are respectful. I like the clubhouse and apartment amenities and the neighborhood is packed with great places to grab a bite or a drink - fantastic location.
Alison
about 2 months ago
Management was super helpful when getting us set up with our new lease and quick to respond to all questions. Rachel was great and I really appreciated everything she did for my roommate and I.
Marissa
2 months ago
My experience here has been very positive. The staff are all great, including leasing and maintenance (and fast!) and the residents are friendly. I love my apartment and don't want to leave!
Grace
3 months ago
Amazing location, spacious apartments with lots of storage, mostly quiet and respectful residents, good amenities and responsive management/maintenance.