The location is good, pool is nice although it could use more chairs for the amount of residents the property has & we should have a Jacuzzi.

Reply from 2785 Speer

So far so good! Building is quiet and apartment is spacious. Love the location and the amenities. Pool party was a great welcome. Front staff has been super helpful with mailing issues and how to's!

Reply from 2785 Speer

This apartment complex is one of a kind! The staff is always so helpful and remembers everyone’s names. It is clean and the amenities are exceptional.

Reply from 2785 Speer

Facilities are kept clean and in good shape. Management staff can be disorganized but is always willing to help with anything. Maintenance issues are addressed promptly, though not always resolved. Overall good place to live, great value.

Reply from 2785 Speer

Best place to live with most amenities inbuilt Common area well maintained and clean Leasing office and Apartment staff very friendly Enjoy the party with your friends and family

Reply from 2785 Speer

Love the neighborhood and pricing! Very close to downtown Denver & Highlands. The staff are very nice and all of my maintenance requests have been completed by 1-2 days.

Reply from 2785 Speer

It’s been a great process. Kylie has been fantastic about getting service requests filled as well as making the move a whole lot less stressful.

Reply from 2785 Speer

I've been impressed with Graystar. Very friendly, Responds pretty well, and good communication. I also super appreciated that my rent didn't go up after the first term of my lease.

Reply from 2785 Speer

This is a nice property. It is expensive for what it is. It also sucks that there is no security with the parking garage. My car was broken into and there was no remorse or action taken. There are a good amount of homeless in the area and I feel we should be better monitored.

Reply from 2785 Speer

We have yet to fully move in but the staff has been great so far. I'm excited to take advantage of the amenities and neighborhood. Love that the apartment is dog friendly.

Reply from 2785 Speer

I think I’m made the right choice by moving to my new apartment at 2785 N. Speer apartments! I love the location and it’s so close to everything I need and want and all the amenities this location has to offer is amazing ! I’m right by the gym which is a plus and we have year round heated pools. Leasing office agents are always so friendly and helpful! Our parking spot and mail box is conveniently located right under our apartment so it was great to know we didn’t have to go far to access it !! I would recommend this apartment to anyone !!

Reply from 2785 Speer

Since Greystat has taken over they have actively shown that they want to improve the property and our resident experience. Love the improvements to the gym!

Reply from 2785 Speer

Nice place to live with good amenities and better location. Staff are generally friendly and respond to maintenance needs very quickly. Wide variety of apartments and good friendly people living here.

Reply from 2785 Speer

They were very informative and nice during the tour and lease signing process. Very appreciative of that. Moving in was easy and they are super responsive!

Reply from 2785 Speer

I love it here!! I just moved in from a RiNo location previously, and am so much happier here . The building, amenities and location are all great.

Reply from 2785 Speer

Move-in was a breeze and getting things set up was simple. Feel instantly at home even after just 3 days. Office staff have been super helpful!

Reply from 2785 Speer

Its a cool spot to live but the walls are paper thin. I live by the main entrance and it sounds like the wall Is going to come down every-time the door is opened. My ceiling leaks water as well and I'm pretty sure its from the upstairs apartment toilet. So there is that

Reply from 2785 Speer

It’s ok some areas could be cleaner but the location is great with easy access to freeways and downtown plus parking is included in the rent

Reply from 2785 Speer

Honestly I love living here! It has great amenities, including a fantastic pool area and two story gym. The apartments are spacious and updated. By far the best aspect is the location! The only down side is the rent is pretty high.

Reply from 2785 Speer

The apartment is very nicely decorated and has new stainless steel appliances. The kitchen island is very useful for cooking and serving meals.

Reply from 2785 Speer

Great apartment complex with state of the art amenities. The repair team is responsive and attentive. Very friendly front desk staff. Everything is well managed to the best of their ability. I wish there was a hot tub.

Reply from 2785 Speer

So far, the experience has been great! Kylee has been great to work with and has even gone out of her way to fulfill several ad how requests ie filling out fee sheets, getting measurements of a floor plan etc. we are excited to move into the complex and be apart of this community!

Reply from 2785 Speer

Enjoy living in these apartments. The amenities, the pool, and the quality of the apartment really separates this complex from all of the rest.

Reply from 2785 Speer

The building and staff are great! This is the perfect place for a newcomer to denver. The location of 2785 speer cannot be beat, with bars and restaurants a close five minute walk away.

Reply from 2785 Speer

I enjoy living at Speer. Great staff. I love how fast maintenance takes care of problems. The facility definitely has a lot to offer. The gym is great. One thing that could be better is the overall cleanliness. For instance, the coffee machine in building b, the doggy grooming station is always dirty and hairy, or the entrance to building b on Alcott street (Capet and stairs). Personally I’d rather have less patrol security, but a cleaner building.