2785 Speer

4.2

4.2

Amazing application experience! The staff is helpful and very friendly. All my questions have been answered. Looking forward to living at this complex!
Exceptional apartment complex with a very convenient location and absolutely great amenities. Units are modern and all appliances are up to date
I haven't moved in yet so I'm not quite sure. But when I viewed the property it seemed great! The layouts out amazing and I love the tall ceilings!
It’s been great living here so far. The staff is always very supportive. I also appreciate the efforts taken against COVID through sign ups for amenities
Staff was friendly and helpful. Easy move in process. Only would ask for a little more walk through on where things are at and how to get around.
Lived here for 4 years now. It has its up and downs. The crime is really bad lately. Been through two different management companies. The team in the office are very helpful and nice. I know it’s been tough through the pandemic
1 star
I have lived here for four years, I just resigned my lease for a fifth year. Unfortunately, it seems as though every year things continue going down hill. Within the past month, there have been two shootings and an armed robery and I no longer feel safe living here. The only resolution we receive from management is to contact authorities. If this would have happened before I resigned my lease, I would not be living here anymore.
So far the experience at 2785 Speer has been great! Buildings and amenities are kept very clean, and the staff is very quick to respond and professional. Love it!
Overall happy with the experience at 2785 Speer, my boyfriend and I moved here 3 months ago and have little to no complaints, besides the fire alarms at 3am multiple times.
We love this place and are sad to see it go! The only complaint is that the pool is no longer year round, but it's a small concession to lose.