Overall a nice place to live. Not the most secure place might I add. I feel that for such an expensive place to live that the security could’ve been much better.

It’s great, apartment has a great location. It’s not too loud for an apartment building. I love the common areas and the pools. The only negative thing is that ventilation is very loud and even when turned off in the apartment, you can still hear it. Bathroom is sometimes vibrating ( probably because of laundry room on the floor beneath it or because of ventilation again)

Reply from 2785 Speer

Luxurious building with all the fun amenities. The gym is spectacular, two stories with floor-to-ceiling Windows . Really courteous office staff.

Reply from 2785 Speer

Everthing has been fantastic! Love the amenities, the apartment, and the staff. We have had a lovely experience from the lease signing, to key pickup.

Reply from 2785 Speer

I love living here. IWould like the coffee machine to work and an upgrade in coffees. We need more security cameras in the garage and around the property.

Reply from 2785 Speer

The location is great. I am able to walk to hockey games, basketball games, football games and concerts. I would say that many of the rest of the living arrangements are satisfactory. I would say the office staff is great, however they appear handcuffed in some ways. Some residents treat the facilities as if it is uber luxury and that they cannot be bother by breaking down boxes or actually putting their trash in the chute/ walking it to the trash room. Others leave their doors open (i believe to take the air conditioned air from the hallway so they don't have to turns theirs on, that is the only explanation I have come up with yet). The company that did the original build did a middling job with sourcing. Most of my frustrations come from the fixtures, or blinds. With all that said, I do not regret living here, just wish that the luxury tag wasn't thrown around so cavalier. This is definitely a higher end complex, but I would stop short of luxury living.

Reply from 2785 Speer

Nice facilities with good amenities. Apartments are quiet. The lack of maintenance on the smaller items is frustrating. There are several issues that have not been addressed since I’ve moved in such as issues with the bbq’s and surrounding areas, as well as it seems there is no interest in fixing the guest access doors remote opening feature.

Reply from 2785 Speer

great place to live in Denver. It is walking distance from downtown. If you aren’t into a 15-20 minute walk it’s a quick 5 minute drive. Amazing amenities and the staff is so nice!

Reply from 2785 Speer

Neighbors are extremely nice. Every interaction in the elevator and hallway is nothing but happy and positive. Lots and lots of dogs too! Wonderful community!

Reply from 2785 Speer

So far everything has been great. Sierra in the leasing office is amazing. She's been fantastic to work with. Our air conditioning is being a bit difficult at the moment. We submitted a service request yesterday and haven't heard back yet, which is slightly frustrating, but we'll give it some time and see how quickly and effectively it gets taken care of.

Reply from 2785 Speer

Perfect location. Comfortable living in mid-range apartments. Rent is a bit expensive considering the few amenities we get. Grounds aren’t maintained well (there’s so much dog poop everywhere) and the coffee machines are always broken. Management only addresses issues when asked, sometimes repeatedly. There’s not much transparency. But residents are also at fault for being slobs, leaving secure doors open for anyone to walk in. I wish management would put on more community events. Despite these downsides, this is a decent apartment community.

Reply from 2785 Speer

I love the layout of our two bedroom apartment. It is so functional and keeps noise down from the neighbors. The amenities here are also pretty great. The view from the gym can’t get much better and I really enjoy watching the hustle and bustle of the city as I workout. All the other residents I’ve encountered so far have been very friendly. It feels like a small community in the middle of the city.

Reply from 2785 Speer

I love neighborhood and the amenities offered here. The maintenue crew always seems to fulfill all my requests in 1-2 business days and the staff here are always so friendly!

Reply from 2785 Speer

Great experience living here. The location is close to downtown and the Lower Highlands, but far enough away to have space to breath and be quiet.

Reply from 2785 Speer

Can be kind of expensive. But it's a great location, about 5-10 minutes from downtown. Amazing staff that made moving from across the country simple and easy. Plus fantastic amenities.

Reply from 2785 Speer

Great community of young people. Amenities are also amazing and truly offer a luxury experience. Also always fun to meet people at tho pool.

Reply from 2785 Speer

I really enjoy living at 2785 Speer! The location is wonderful- close enough to downtown and to walk places, without the total business of the city. The neighborhood is super safe and residents are very polite and friendly. We have yet to have any issues with our apartment and really enjoy the amenities! The complex is quiet and always very well kept!

Reply from 2785 Speer

Great attention to follow up from Leasing managment and staff regarding surveys and maintenance requests. Security and convenience of location was a must for choosing Speer to reside at.

Reply from 2785 Speer

Just moved in and everyone has been super nice and welcoming. We had some minor issues but they were resolved quickly. Amenities are amazing too!

Reply from 2785 Speer

Overall a nice place to live. Not the quickest to remedy broken equipment (garage door has been broken for over a month). The people are nice and friendly.

Reply from 2785 Speer

It's hard decide if i want to give 3 or 4 stars so perhaps 3.5 would be more accurate. Everything in my unit is great and most of the amenities are too. Certain residents like to leave their trash laying about in the hallways or even in the trash room after taking the effort to walk it there they couldn't manage to throw it down the shoot (not really the apartments fault there). But, the call ox not working regularly, the stair wells smelling like piss, and the "secured" garages not having functioning doors certainly is.

Reply from 2785 Speer

My husband and I moved into 2785 Speer about 6 months ago and it has been so great! It's clean, quiet, great amenities, and friendly! Everything is taken care of quickly whether it's a request, a spill or something broken in communal areas, and the ladies at the leasing office are simply wonderful. The area is also incredibly convenient, with downtown nearby, but also removed enough that it isn't crazy loud or obnoxious. The only thing I'd love for us to have is visitor parking, but otherwise I'm really happy here and could see ourselves living here for quite a bit!

Reply from 2785 Speer

Overall, happy with my resident experience. Occasional issues that arise when living in proximity to lots of people (not disposing of trash properly, noise, etc).

Reply from 2785 Speer

Great community with great amenities! Staff is super nice, responsive, and helpful! Move-in was a breeze and the team was very accommodating!

Reply from 2785 Speer

Great! Nice people , fun pool, very dog friendly. Sometimes there are a lot of children at the pool area which I am not fond of but it’s better than frat party