2785 Speer

4.3

4.3

Staff is super friendly and accommodating and my apartment is amazing. The amenities are very nice such as the pool and zen garden. Parking is convenient as well.
Honestly, with the exception of the trash butler, the experience has been second-to-none. But the rollout and stipulations of this trash butler service, which ABSOLUTELY NO ONE WANTED OR ASKED FOR, has been ridiculous. Wrapping recycling in non-recyclable bags. Threats of 'trash butler' infractions. Management refuses to provide contact info for Greystar since this issue appears to be above them. I hate not having the ability to throw out my own trash, especially on the weekends when it stinks. This is not a 'luxury' feature, it is an inconvenience and cash grab and should be cancelled. The lack of concern for residents' wishes and wants will make a big difference come renewal time.
Been here for 3 months and love it so far! Great community and great staff Really nice pool and amenities and very close to a ton of great restaurants
My experience has been great so far, I feel safe in and around the building and all of the facilities are extremely clean. I have never experienced an issue with noise.
Just moved in over the weekend. Has been a pleasant experience in our very, very short stay thus far, despite current and former residents along with our movers warning how "not great" of a neighborhood this is and how crime is rampant. To my delight, I got to experience this firsthand as a car was being looted out by 27th Ave/Bryant in broad daylight this afternoon while my moving truck was unloaded.
So far we have had a great experience across the board. Friendly people, quick help and service, and the most beautiful views of the city. Love this place!
The location is convenient and close to downtown and lohi. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They’re always very quick to respond with any issues.
Wish the pools were open year round. Wish there was a hot tub. Mechanical units on the roof are extremely noisy and shake the entire apartment even on the 3rd floor.
The gym is a great amenity. It is two floors and you can step outside on the balcony and over look the city if you want to get some fresh air.
We are new here but we love it so far!!! I am opening a store on site soon , and I am very pleased with the location and the energy! I appreciate how respectful the community seems and how friendly folks are here!