2785 Speer

We love our apartment. It gets so much light and it’s perfect for my plants! The amenities are great. It’s within walking distance to great restaurants and it is close to the bike path.
Overall I have been satisfied. There have been a few safety concerns, and lack of communication from management can be an issue from time to time. Other than that, I have enjoyed living here.
Only moved in about 5 days ago! So far so good, quiet building nice amenities. Great view of the city. Close to restaurants and bars. Close to places to run
It’s been about 6 months since we’ve moved in, and we’ve had no complaints! Any work orders submitted are completed in a timely manner with the upmost professionalism. The office staff has been nothing but helpful and honest even throughout these hard times. Definitely love living here!
Speer is a great apartment. Met my best friend there. Lots of great people. Dog friendly. Great staff. Pool and gym are nice. Park right down the street.
Moving into 2785 has been seamless and the staff has been great. I was able to quickly sign a lease and have had no issues getting into the apartment and acclimated. Location is unbeatable.
The apartment style and set up is spacious and great. Leasing office staff is awesome. The amenities could use some improvements but they have made small changes that have helped.
A beautiful space with friendly community and staff! The accommodations are wonderful and we can’t wait for the pool to open up! Love the locations, being so close to Downtown is a blast.
This is a great community with a world class gym and pool. Plus you can’t beat the location in walking distance to broncos stadium, Pepsi center, and countless bars and restaurants!
Just moved here and already love it! I feel really safe in this apartment complex compared to other ones I’ve been in. The location is perfect for walking to bars and restaurants, as well as parks and other activities. It’s also very close to the highway for easy access to work or the mountains. I love the pool area (even though it’s closed right now). It’ll be an awesome place I relax and soak up the sun when it’s finally open. The apartment itself is very modern and has high end finishes.