2785 Speer

4.3

4.3

My roommate and I's experience since we moved in has been great. Awesome building with great amenities, pools are massive, and a great leasing staff!
We are having a great time! There is a lot of information to know about the building, so we wish we could have gotten a more comprehensive welcome packet. Otherwise very good!
Just moved here and everyone’s been so kind and helpful so far! So excited to be here, will recommend to friends for sure! Excited for what’s to come
Amazing amenities, attentive leasing staff, and feels very safe! I have been loving the trash valet service and the gym. Everyone here is so welcoming!
I’ve thoroughly enjoyed my time here as a resident. Staff is responsive and friendly and I can always count on maintenance to be prompt for all work orders! Overall, great job!
The staff at 2785 Speer are kind and able to accomodate and answer any questions or concerns we have. The gym is right down the hall and makes it easy for us to get a workout in.
2785 Speer has great amenities and always friendly service. The staff is very attentive and always willing to help. The location is great for a foodie or anyone wanting a place that is close to great attractions.
More get together‘s, more parties. how about monthly or semi monthly cocktail parties. Where the trees were around the pool I would like to see more tall bushes and more flowers.
Great community! My main draw is the location - great location in Jefferson Park - close to the bars, restaurants, shops, and groceries in Jefferson Park and LoHi and within walking distance of downtown, Broncos stadium, etc. Also a quick hop on I-25. The community itself has a great common room (including new office spaces), a nice gym, great pool area, small dog park, bike room, and other perks. Overall, tenants are fairly respectful in terms of noise, etc. Also plenty of organized events. All in all a great community.
Everyone's been very nice, the amenities are great and the neighborhood is in a great spot! Would definitely recommend to any friends or family!