2785 Speer

Staff is nice, amenities are great, safety of possessions on property is absolutely an issue. Overall I think 2785 Speer Apartments is a great place to live in terms of having a modern, up to date, place to live that is near an awesome part of town.
Been here two months. Monsters, snakes, ghosts, witches, werewolves, vampires, skin walkers, dragons, big foot, moth man, chupacabras everywhere:
So far we have liked living here!!! All the residents have been super friendly. The price is pretty great when compared to complexes near by, but still expensive. The things that sold us on this complex were the huge closets, 2 story gym, gigantic bedrooms, double vanities in the bathroom and the full size washer and dryer. You don't typically find this when living in an apartment. The windows block a lot of road traffic, we were afraid it would be extremely loud living on Speer. We love the parking garage. We also feel really safe and secure here (even with packages being delivered to parcel pending). We did have some issues upon moving in where things were very miscommunicated by the agent. We occasionally hear our neighbors above/ next to us, pretty normal. The one thing that really bothers us is that our entire bathroom floor shakes SO badly due to the A/C unit below us. Some things could be updated and the pools could be a little nicer when compared to complexes around us.
Speer apartments are a great place to live. Very walkable and they really take care of their residents here. They are quick to resolve any issues and are always very friendly!
Rent is high, but location is perfect. Trash room is always a disaster and security has been lacking. Lots of of petty crime in parking areasand around the building.
The leasing office staff was so professional and kind. They made my move go easily. I love the location and the amenities and the people in this community. I look forward to connecting with more of my new neighbors. Thanks.
The apartment community is pretty good. I think the rent is a little high but the amenities are good. People are generally friendly. The COVID changes mean there is less of a community but I hope this returns eventually.
Love the staff! Beautiful apartments, and lots of great amenities! Only issue is the rising safety issues! Constant breakins, stolen property and lingering individuals around and inside the building! Would be great to have 24 hour security guard to reduce some of that crime!
Pretty nice apartment with decent amenities in an unbeatable location. few qualms, but main downside is garage security and trash. 3/5 stars
Wish the amenity rules weren’t as restricted right now. The gym hours aren’t great and it seems silly to not even be able to have one guest at the pool etc. The apartment complex itself is fine.