2785 Speer

Living here the past 3 years has been nothing short of amazing! It’s the high end urban living I was looking for plus it’s pool and gym are the best I‘ve seen in Denver.
Some of the things I really like about living here is the gym, pool and spacious rooms. I would however change the voicemail of the leasing office because I ended up paying $140 for a locksmith because the voicemail said to call one. An hour later, I find out I could have gone to get. From the office and saved that money.
The location is perfect. But more than anything, the best part is the staff. They are generous, caring, and fun! From the front desk to maintenance, the staff is incredible.
Day one and I am really liking it! I have found a few issues in the apartment but thankfully some of them were able to fix pretty quickly. Excited to be living here!
Overall, it has been an enjoyable and pleasant experience living at 2785 Speer. The neighborhood is so ideal by being so close to 70, 25, and 6 so you are able to get around everywhere!
Great location and a very clean apartment. We were able to move in very smoothly without issues. We can fill out work orders easily and they get done very quickly!
The leasing process has been relatively easy so far and the staff has been very nice! Since I am leasing from out of state they have been very accommodating.
Our experience here at 2785 has been amazing to say the least. We’ve only been here about 2 months, but have only had great experiences. Grateful for our leasing professional Sierra, she made this move the the easiest move we’ve ever had! :)
Location is great for biking and walking anywhere into the city or just around local shops and restaurants. Very quiet living compared to living in the middle of the city. Super pet friendly too.
Leasing office is particular helpful! Shout-out to Kylee and Sierra. The community feels safe, friendly, and clean. Service requests are fulfilled in a timely manner. Great neighborhood to live in overall.