The building and staff are great! This is the perfect place for a newcomer to denver. The location of 2785 speer cannot be beat, with bars and restaurants a close five minute walk away.

Reply from 2785 Speer

I enjoy living at Speer. Great staff. I love how fast maintenance takes care of problems. The facility definitely has a lot to offer. The gym is great. One thing that could be better is the overall cleanliness. For instance, the coffee machine in building b, the doggy grooming station is always dirty and hairy, or the entrance to building b on Alcott street (Capet and stairs). Personally I’d rather have less patrol security, but a cleaner building.

Reply from 2785 Speer

Great apartment, great people! Decided to live here because it is a great location to commute to Boulder for work. Once I started living here, I realized how great everything else about the community is!

Reply from 2785 Speer

Living at 2785 Speer has been a great experience! The building and amenities are beautiful and clean. The entire staff is very helpful and kind! I highly recommend 2785 Speer.

Reply from 2785 Speer

Front office staff was very friendly and helpful throughout the leasing process! The tour and professionalism displayed was part of the reason for signing with 2785

Reply from 2785 Speer

The building is well maintained. The air conditioning unit next to mine keeps me up at night. The stairwells are pretty dirty. Can you have the cleaning crew attend to them as well? Other than those 2 things, I have no complaints.

Reply from 2785 Speer

HAs been a great experience. The staff is very helpful and nice. The amenities are always in good running order and clean. Location is great. No real issues with my unit.

Reply from 2785 Speer

So far, my experience has been great. Having just moved in from the Englewood area, the neighborhood couldn't be better. The staff has been nothing but friendly and helpful. Loving it so far!

Reply from 2785 Speer

So far everything has gone well. Good location with a nice and quiet building. Had a few issues upon move-in, but they were dealt with quickly so we weren't waiting around for anything.

Reply from 2785 Speer

Overall a great community. Have been prompt to respond to all my service requests, friendly and communicative staff, resident programming. The only complaint I have is with noise. Apartments are so close to hear that dog barks, music etc Carry over to my unit.

Reply from 2785 Speer

I love the amenities and location. My neighbors seem to be mostly around my age. The finishes within the apartment are beautiful and of good quality. The ceilings are tall, and the walls are sturdy enough that there isn't much noise from surrounding apartments. It's a beautiful community!

Reply from 2785 Speer

Speer is such a great place to be at. The staff are welcoming, the community is clean and convenient to so many things in and around downtown Denver. I would recommend Speer to anyone!

Reply from 2785 Speer

Love living at 2785 Speer! The location and the amenities are amazing! The leasing team made the whole experience easy and very knowledgeable. I would share with friends to live here too!

Reply from 2785 Speer

A few bumps during initial move-in but has been nice living so far. Very appreciative of the new dog park area. Definitely a big bonus at Speer.

Reply from 2785 Speer

Just moved in this week but already love this place. Rooms are huge and fully decked out with modern appliances. The gym is second to none and the common area rocks too.

Reply from 2785 Speer

community seems to be well kept. Leasing staff has been very nice. Application process was pretty easy! I am definitely looking forward to moving in & getting a better feel.

Reply from 2785 Speer

Under new management, 2785 Speer has had some recent upgrades. The new company seems to really care and listen to concerns from the residents.

Reply from 2785 Speer

Apartment is well made, quiet, and energy efficient. People in the building are kind. Trash rooms have tendency to have trash piled as some residents are too lazy to put in shoot.

Reply from 2785 Speer

Been living at 2785 for about 4 months and so far have very few complaints. Love my unit and the set up as well as the finishes and care that has been taken of it. Maintenance is awesome, usually responds within 24 hours if not the same day and always fixes the problem. Only have 2 complaints which is the community room only being able to be rented for 25 people but no big deal really. As well as some neighbors who call security when we are watching TV or listening to music.....that being said, security has been great and very reasonable and easy to deal with. They are not pushy or abrasive and usually lowering the volume is enough to solve the problem. Front desk has been great too. We had a real problem with packages but with the implementation of the lockers, that problem has been solved. Over all everything has been great!

Reply from 2785 Speer

So far management has been extremely helpful and responsive. The security for the building (to call in noise complaints etc) is also super reliable and a great perk.

Reply from 2785 Speer

When I first saw this place I was very excited. The pools and the interior Courtyard are stunning. The fact that the clubhouse is open 24 hours is also awesome. I enjoy the fact that it feels safe with the fob entry on the elevators in the exterior doors. And the overall appearance of the building is always clean.

Reply from 2785 Speer

Amazing location and everything is updated. I think the selling point here is for the two bedroom units the room, closet and bathroom are all similar size so one room mate is not getting the short end of the stick. Also the pool, gym and common areas are some of the best I’ve seen. Over all great place to live.

Reply from 2785 Speer

The experience thusfar has been very accommodating. The staff is friendly and always willing to help with set-up and questions. I'm looking forward to my final move in.

Reply from 2785 Speer

Nice complex, generally clean and quiet. Maintenance could do a better job on repair timeliness. Guest parking would also be nice, especially since there are so many open spots in the lower garage in building A.

Reply from 2785 Speer

The 2785 Speer apartments are an ideal location close to LoHi and downtown Denver without having the pay the price tag. The staff is exceptional.