Under new management, 2785 Speer has had some recent upgrades. The new company seems to really care and listen to concerns from the residents.

Apartment is well made, quiet, and energy efficient. People in the building are kind. Trash rooms have tendency to have trash piled as some residents are too lazy to put in shoot.

Reply from 2785 Speer

Been living at 2785 for about 4 months and so far have very few complaints. Love my unit and the set up as well as the finishes and care that has been taken of it. Maintenance is awesome, usually responds within 24 hours if not the same day and always fixes the problem. Only have 2 complaints which is the community room only being able to be rented for 25 people but no big deal really. As well as some neighbors who call security when we are watching TV or listening to music.....that being said, security has been great and very reasonable and easy to deal with. They are not pushy or abrasive and usually lowering the volume is enough to solve the problem. Front desk has been great too. We had a real problem with packages but with the implementation of the lockers, that problem has been solved. Over all everything has been great!

Reply from 2785 Speer

So far management has been extremely helpful and responsive. The security for the building (to call in noise complaints etc) is also super reliable and a great perk.

Reply from 2785 Speer

When I first saw this place I was very excited. The pools and the interior Courtyard are stunning. The fact that the clubhouse is open 24 hours is also awesome. I enjoy the fact that it feels safe with the fob entry on the elevators in the exterior doors. And the overall appearance of the building is always clean.

Reply from 2785 Speer

Amazing location and everything is updated. I think the selling point here is for the two bedroom units the room, closet and bathroom are all similar size so one room mate is not getting the short end of the stick. Also the pool, gym and common areas are some of the best I’ve seen. Over all great place to live.

Reply from 2785 Speer

The experience thusfar has been very accommodating. The staff is friendly and always willing to help with set-up and questions. I'm looking forward to my final move in.

Reply from 2785 Speer

Nice complex, generally clean and quiet. Maintenance could do a better job on repair timeliness. Guest parking would also be nice, especially since there are so many open spots in the lower garage in building A.

Reply from 2785 Speer

The 2785 Speer apartments are an ideal location close to LoHi and downtown Denver without having the pay the price tag. The staff is exceptional.

Reply from 2785 Speer

3.5 stars because we recently had a very expensive mountain bike stolen from the inclosed garage, which seems to be a very big issue with this place. Unfortunately they do not seem to keep cameras running like the signs say, so this person now has a really nice new bike :( . We did have renters insurance (must have) that covered the cost of the bike. Maintenance is very quick about solving issues that may arise in your apartment and are very nice. We have enjoyed meeting new residences in the building and are thankful for a great common area to gather in. Our workout area is great and the new businesses going in are great! Fitwall, element massage, and timeless laser are all fantastic.

Reply from 2785 Speer

The 2785 Speer Community has been great! We love the apartment, the friendliness of management and neighbors, the amenities and the location to downtown Denver! Extremely happy we decided to move into this building.

Reply from 2785 Speer

So far, Speer has been a wonderful experience. Staff is super friendly and helpful, and the building has exceeded my expectations. I am so excited to begin my adventure with Speer!

Reply from 2785 Speer

I have had a great time at Speer. I really enjoy Tuesday free yoga and the coffee. The only thing I wish, was that the dog park was finally being built.

Reply from 2785 Speer

I enjoy the area, but wish some of the items in the building were a little better, including the package system, the grill space. The staff is super friendly and helpful though!

Reply from 2785 Speer

So far we have had a great experience. We've only lived here a few weeks and have found the neighborhood/location to be great. We have submitted 1-2 requests since being here and they have gotten taken care of with ease. The common area/pool/ gym seem to be cleaned and taken care of.

Reply from 2785 Speer

The amentities JD this apartment complex are top of the line and with an award winning fitness center right across the street, I know I picked the right place to live.

Reply from 2785 Speer

The community feels safe and like a home, very accessible to downtown and work making life easier overall. Very pleased with my decision to move here!

Reply from 2785 Speer

Great location and great facilities. In the main, the complex is kept well maintained and security seems a high priority to the management. My only criticism is that, at times, some owners will leave their Dogs locked in the apartment to howl for hours on end.

Reply from 2785 Speer

So far so good. Only issue I have experienced recently is how the apartment will rattle. I don’t know what it is from but possibly people walking in hallway. Especially since I am on top floor so not from above even though it sounds like it sometimes.

Reply from 2785 Speer

So far, 2785 Speer has been a fantastic place to live. My husband and I love the outdoor areas including the large but rarely crowded pool, the outdoor fire pit and grill, and the outdoor TV area. We have also thoroughly enjoyed Tuesday evening yoga. Our apartment is spacious and the finishes are much better than similar apartments we saw at this price point. Oh, and the included parking space is clutch!

Reply from 2785 Speer

The staff were extremely helpful and very responsive to all of our questions. We were able to find the perfect apartment! Everyone in our building seems very nice as well!

Reply from 2785 Speer

Since moving in we have met so many wonderful, friendly people! The leasing office has been so helpful with all of our questions. We are so happy we choose a place so close to the city as well

Reply from 2785 Speer

When you can actually get ahold of the managers they are great- but it is difficult to get in touch with someone and the time it takes for them to get back to you is not timely.

Reply from 2785 Speer

This is a great community to live in and everyone is very friendly. The only thing I would change is the amount of community amenities that are broken and unusable. Other than that our one bedroom apartment suites me, my boyfriend and dog very well. Our walk up porch is incredibly useful since most porches are not made like that in large apartment complexes.

Reply from 2785 Speer

The best apartment I have seen! The layouts, amenities, views, pool and parking is the best. I have been in apartments all over Denver and Speer really stands out between them all.