2785 Speer

4.3

4.3

John
I enjoy living here! I can hear just about everything my upstairs neighbors do which is a bummer but I guess it comes with the territory. I think it would be cool if you guys would actually fix the POS fire alarm system on floor 1 in building A so it doesn't go off every week but not gonna hold my breath lol

Sarah
Nice amenities, not too noisy, and good location. We have enjoyed it here so far. Would definitely suggest this apartment community to other people.

Nicholas
about 2 months ago
We had an issue with our oven after the power outage, they came by and simply just switched the breaker, which we probably could have done but we aren’t maintenance people lol. Dry quick, easy and always nice!

Ira
about 2 months ago
2785 Speer is an outstanding property and its staff has been phenomenal. I really love the amenities and easy access to the parking garage!!!

Caroline
about 2 months ago
Font desk management is super nice but the upkeep of the building is horrible. I'm paying far too much in rent to be embarrassed to have guests through the hallways.

Luke
2 months ago
From what ive heard and seen the place looks amazing. My friend used to live there and she told me great things . Im about to move in Jan! Very excited .

Stephanie
3 months ago
This a great apartment complex. Wishing that the call box will work so it’s more convenient when I have family or friends coming to visit for the holidays

Michael
1 star
Iam letting you know l haven't got any chaelpackages that spopoesed to be delivered canned nyou find why thanks apt125 please reply michael armijo 720 476 3921

Peyton
3 months ago
I love living here! I love the location and amenities . The gym and pool are so fun and convenient! All my neighbors are so friendly. Everyone who works here is so helpful especially the maintenance team.

Nicholas
3 months ago
4 and a half stars! Everything is really awesome but for some reason, I have to buy and replace my fridge water filter. Which I won’t do. I’ve made some cool neighbor friends and enjoy the extras provided by 2785.