My husband and I moved into 2785 Speer about 6 months ago and it has been so great! It's clean, quiet, great amenities, and friendly! Everything is taken care of quickly whether it's a request, a spill or something broken in communal areas, and the ladies at the leasing office are simply wonderful. The area is also incredibly convenient, with downtown nearby, but also removed enough that it isn't crazy loud or obnoxious. The only thing I'd love for us to have is visitor parking, but otherwise I'm really happy here and could see ourselves living here for quite a bit!

Overall, happy with my resident experience. Occasional issues that arise when living in proximity to lots of people (not disposing of trash properly, noise, etc).

Reply from 2785 Speer

Great community with great amenities! Staff is super nice, responsive, and helpful! Move-in was a breeze and the team was very accommodating!

Reply from 2785 Speer

Great! Nice people , fun pool, very dog friendly. Sometimes there are a lot of children at the pool area which I am not fond of but it’s better than frat party

Reply from 2785 Speer

Great apartments and love the pool. Residents and managers are very nice and go above and beyond. Only downside is Long walks to get outside/to the car and the busy street.

Reply from 2785 Speer

Honestly I have been here for two years and just renewed for a third year because I love living here! The apartments are spacious with lots of storage and fully updated. The amenities are great, specifically I use the gym and pool constantly. Not to mention it’s in the heart of LoHi which is an awesome neighborhood. Overall very happy with living here!

Reply from 2785 Speer

Everything has been good. Lots of maintenance being done. It was a little odd that all of the pools were under maintenance at once while it’s still so warm

Reply from 2785 Speer

I moved in beginning of June and so far it's been above expectations! I love going to the pool and have enjoyed the community aspect of this apartment - people are always having fun at the pool or hanging out at the grill area on the weekends, which is super awesome!

Reply from 2785 Speer

Love it so far. Service could be faster for things like the garage and pool. Love my apartment and it has tons of space. Street parking is perfect for second car

Reply from 2785 Speer

The leasing office was extremely helpful in transferring our current lease to another apartment that was more in-line with our needs. They made the process smooth and effortless.

Reply from 2785 Speer

2785 Speer is a clean and friendly community. The staff is incredible and the location is great. I very much enjoy living here! Will likely renew my lease.

Reply from 2785 Speer

We looked at a lot of apartment buildings near Denver and Speer is by far the best for your money. They have great amenities and are so close to I-25 and downtown!

Reply from 2785 Speer

Just moved in over the weekend and I haven’t been more please with a living community in my years! Great atmosphere, wonderfully thought out facility and staff!

Reply from 2785 Speer

Has been awesome. We are very happy with our decision. Affordable for the area and great location especially if you're looking at singles with a significant other. Excited to live here for the next 13 months.

Reply from 2785 Speer

Everything has been great! Move was very easy. Our apartment was clean. The leasing staff has been very friendly and helpful! Thank you for everything

Reply from 2785 Speer

Management and maintenance at 2785 Speer are gerat. They are communicative and responsive. We struggle with security in our building but they try to address everything in a timely manner.

Reply from 2785 Speer

This is only my second day but everyone has been super friendly and helpful so far. My application and move-in process was very easy. My only complaint is that I wasn't shown where my parking spot is or where the mailboxes.

Reply from 2785 Speer

So far everything has gone really well. There was an issue with my door not being able to be locked but I think that can be taken care of really of. Events are nice. Facilities are clean :)

Reply from 2785 Speer

Apartment is nice. Leasing office is helpful. Biggest complaints would be - people abusing the trash/recycle rooms -certain spots outside smell terrible bc dogs -garage (G2A specifically) has had ceiling tiles missing for unnecessarily long

Reply from 2785 Speer

Residents are fantastic. Greystar staff are negative and non-communicative. Really poor relationship management from front office to corporate. In a booming Denver market where apartment buildings are abundant, their business practices and communications are shady and self serving. From lack of clarity around lease renewal policies to misinformation about utility split - I would not recommend living in this building if you pay attention to your finances.

Reply from 2785 Speer

The location is good, pool is nice although it could use more chairs for the amount of residents the property has & we should have a Jacuzzi.

Reply from 2785 Speer

So far so good! Building is quiet and apartment is spacious. Love the location and the amenities. Pool party was a great welcome. Front staff has been super helpful with mailing issues and how to's!

Reply from 2785 Speer

This apartment complex is one of a kind! The staff is always so helpful and remembers everyone’s names. It is clean and the amenities are exceptional.

Reply from 2785 Speer

Facilities are kept clean and in good shape. Management staff can be disorganized but is always willing to help with anything. Maintenance issues are addressed promptly, though not always resolved. Overall good place to live, great value.

Reply from 2785 Speer

Best place to live with most amenities inbuilt Common area well maintained and clean Leasing office and Apartment staff very friendly Enjoy the party with your friends and family