From the application process to move in, everything was perfect. I immediately felt welcome and safe. The staff went above and beyond not only to help with the move but to provide assistance around Dallas. Kamire' is an absolute gem and I cannot thank him enough for all his help!

Reply from 27TwentySeven Apartment Homes

Great response time to fixing any issues we've had. Super friendly staff and great condition in apartment! Would deff recommend any of my friends or family!

Reply from 27TwentySeven Apartment Homes

love it!! this app can help me get free stuff yall doing grest job keep up the good work , cause i want my free card cause its shopping time

Reply from 27TwentySeven Apartment Homes

Love this apartment perfect location and beautiful property. Nice city view and nice pool area also small complex, easy to navigate. Amber the manager is amazing .

Reply from 27TwentySeven Apartment Homes

The staff is great. I wish the gates were not propped open all the time with any chunk of concrete that is just laying around. Very happy to have moved here.

Reply from 27TwentySeven Apartment Homes

The 2727 apartments are a really nice place to live. I live in a very spacious 2 bedroom for an amazingly affordable price. The staff is an even better perk because they are always willing to help and very friendly.

Reply from 27TwentySeven Apartment Homes

great. our community is always clean and feels vert safe. away a lot and never worried about anything going on and front desk keeps us informed

Reply from 27TwentySeven Apartment Homes

Great Apartments. Great staff. Perfect Location! All the features of a large complex in a quaint and quiet setting. Uptown and the Medical District are both minutes away.

Reply from 27TwentySeven Apartment Homes

Great amenities combined with even better customer service. There seems to be a small pest control problem, but the team does their best to resolve it.

Reply from 27TwentySeven Apartment Homes

This apartment is great! Nice, new, quiet, and gated.😀 Its pretty close to everything to. I hope it can continue to be great in the future. I don't have any complaints so far.

Reply from 27TwentySeven Apartment Homes

I love it and my apartment is great! Staff is super friendly and maintenance requests are completed within twenty four hours of submitting them!

Reply from 27TwentySeven Apartment Homes

My bike was stolen on move in day. Otherwise it is a well planned property and the staff is courteous and efficient. I do recommend it here.

Reply from 27TwentySeven Apartment Homes

I enjoy the thuroughness of the staff, and the community is very clean and quiet and so convenient to various restaurants bars and downtown.

Reply from 27TwentySeven Apartment Homes

I am about to move in and so far I could not be more pleased about the process and Aubrey who has been assisting me! I would highly recommend this place to anyone!

Reply from 27TwentySeven Apartment Homes

Very good experience first week living here at 27TwentySeven. Great office staff and maintenance. Community and amenities is also good!!!!!!

Reply from 27TwentySeven Apartment Homes

Great property management. Great kitchen layout and amenities. Bike rack station is awesome. Work requests are promptly done. Staff is super attentive and friendly.

Reply from 27TwentySeven Apartment Homes

This apartment has the best office staff I had the honor of working with and I have lived at 5 other apartments prior to renting here. The neighbors are respectful and nice. The community is beautiful. I have a beautiful view of downtown Dallas from my balcony. The amenities are amazing. I am happy with the different forms of security here. I specifically wanted a gated community and the added gate to reach my apartment. I feel safe here with my wonderful neighbors. My work order gets completed the next day at most. This is also a pet friendly community. I haven't lived at an apartment that promotes tenant's well-being. This is a wonderful change and I feel spoiled here.

Reply from 27TwentySeven Apartment Homes

I love this complex. The staff is great and attentive, the apartment is cute and updated, and the location is perfect! I just signed another year lease!

Reply from 27TwentySeven Apartment Homes

I haven't lived here long but this place is great. Friendly, new, clean, pet friendly, and great location to everything I need in Dallas. What more could you want?

Reply from 27TwentySeven Apartment Homes

I really enjoy this apartment community. I believe the trash bins should be out when it doesn't get picked up, and the gym needs to be wiped down. The gym is getting very gross to go in the cardio machines are covered in dust and sweat. Other than that- all common areas are pristine!

Reply from 27TwentySeven Apartment Homes

Great complex! Love the pool and lounges, but wish the gym was bigger with more equipment. A computer/work room/printer would be nice too! Definitely recommend.

Reply from 27TwentySeven Apartment Homes

The staff is incredible. Always friendly, and attentive. Very impressed by the customer service that they consistently provide. The property is maintained well.

Reply from 27TwentySeven Apartment Homes

Great apartment complex with crazy good service and the best prices! Really excited to be living here for the next year! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 2727 has got my vote

Reply from 27TwentySeven Apartment Homes

Great job on cleanliness and maintenance. I have been on this community only for a couple of months but have already noted the efforts from the management team.

Reply from 27TwentySeven Apartment Homes

Overall the experience has been positive; however, some things to improve on are noise level, delivery of packages, front desk assistance, and quality of the walls.