Great property management. Great kitchen layout and amenities. Bike rack station is awesome. Work requests are promptly done. Staff is super attentive and friendly.

Reply from 27TwentySeven Apartment Homes

This apartment has the best office staff I had the honor of working with and I have lived at 5 other apartments prior to renting here. The neighbors are respectful and nice. The community is beautiful. I have a beautiful view of downtown Dallas from my balcony. The amenities are amazing. I am happy with the different forms of security here. I specifically wanted a gated community and the added gate to reach my apartment. I feel safe here with my wonderful neighbors. My work order gets completed the next day at most. This is also a pet friendly community. I haven't lived at an apartment that promotes tenant's well-being. This is a wonderful change and I feel spoiled here.

Reply from 27TwentySeven Apartment Homes

I love this complex. The staff is great and attentive, the apartment is cute and updated, and the location is perfect! I just signed another year lease!

Reply from 27TwentySeven Apartment Homes

I haven't lived here long but this place is great. Friendly, new, clean, pet friendly, and great location to everything I need in Dallas. What more could you want?

Reply from 27TwentySeven Apartment Homes

I really enjoy this apartment community. I believe the trash bins should be out when it doesn't get picked up, and the gym needs to be wiped down. The gym is getting very gross to go in the cardio machines are covered in dust and sweat. Other than that- all common areas are pristine!

Reply from 27TwentySeven Apartment Homes

Great complex! Love the pool and lounges, but wish the gym was bigger with more equipment. A computer/work room/printer would be nice too! Definitely recommend.

Reply from 27TwentySeven Apartment Homes

The staff is incredible. Always friendly, and attentive. Very impressed by the customer service that they consistently provide. The property is maintained well.

Reply from 27TwentySeven Apartment Homes

Great apartment complex with crazy good service and the best prices! Really excited to be living here for the next year! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 2727 has got my vote

Reply from 27TwentySeven Apartment Homes

Great job on cleanliness and maintenance. I have been on this community only for a couple of months but have already noted the efforts from the management team.

Reply from 27TwentySeven Apartment Homes

Overall the experience has been positive; however, some things to improve on are noise level, delivery of packages, front desk assistance, and quality of the walls.

Reply from 27TwentySeven Apartment Homes

Is this rating for 2727 or the web promotion thingy? Four ** for the apts., 1.5 ** for the promo thing. +1 for now having dumpsters accessible on weekends.

Reply from 27TwentySeven Apartment Homes

There are some minor aesthetic issues in my aptartment. Sometimes there is no parking in the lot so I have to park in the future resident area or on the streets.

Reply from 27TwentySeven Apartment Homes

Great Place! Super friendly and helpful staff. Move in process was super easy and made the move even better! Would recommend this apartment complex to anyone looking for a new place

Reply from 27TwentySeven Apartment Homes

I love this complex. The staff is great and attentive, the location is great, everything is new and clean and wonderful! I love my new appliances, wood floors, and beautiful kitchen!

Reply from 27TwentySeven Apartment Homes

Overall I am very satisfied with 2727 Apartments. Maintenance is quick and responsive. Amenities are great, though parking can be frustrating at times due to lack of enough spots.

Reply from 27TwentySeven Apartment Homes

Awesome space, very peaceful and clean. Never a problem with parking. The common areas are always clean. The size of complex is perfect, all amenities are close

Reply from 27TwentySeven Apartment Homes

The management staff is extremely attentive and there for the apartment community. I had a noise complaint that was effectively handled once I went into the leasing office to express my concerns. They have also addressed the crowded parking concerns and issues with residents cleaning up after their pets.

Reply from 27TwentySeven Apartment Homes

I can say that I went several places prior visiting the 2727 and this community has given me the best price/quality ratio. Amenities are great. Have great spots to chill and relax. Lounges are great for reading. Gym is small, but practical. Pharmacy & supermarket are just a few steps away. The place is well connected by public transportation as well

Reply from 27TwentySeven Apartment Homes

Amber an Aubrey are awesome. It's a small community an a great location. Also everything you can think of is walking distance or just around the corner. I love my apartment! *Need more closet shelves an more parking.

Reply from 27TwentySeven Apartment Homes

I love this apartment!! Just signed on for another 12 months! The area is nice and the layout is perfect. I wish there was a little more gated parking.

Reply from 27TwentySeven Apartment Homes

I love 2727 apartments best customer satisfaction yet! The property tour was great and the small home like feel was much liked. The app process was easy too.

Reply from 27TwentySeven Apartment Homes

Apartments are clean and well planned out. Love that we have a small yard! Rooms a spacious and the study is an extra bonus for our pup and guests!

Reply from 27TwentySeven Apartment Homes

2727 is the best place to live in the medical district of Dallas . The staff is amazing and understanding all of the time. The facilities are amazing and great resident party's.

Reply from 27TwentySeven Apartment Homes

Great people and vibe. Love all the hidden rooms on the floors and the amenities. I signed my lease when the building was still under maintenance and the building just kept improving and the staff was very communicative.

Reply from 27TwentySeven Apartment Homes

Awesome! Great that there's a point program for people to participate in And snow onterest in the community. #rewards #communitybuulding. #2017