29 North

4.7

4.7

Jacqueline
about 12 hours ago
Put out water and chocolate for the residents. We pay enough for those tiny luxury items. Show the residents we matter, or I'll warn you that it's going to be tough to keep people on board here.

Benny
Great place to live with friendly community and staff. Love how there are places close by enough for walking distance. This place is an amazing addition to the hickory community.

Aleena
I’ve had a really good experience so far. Only had 1 service needed and it was fixed the same day. Bob from maintanence leaves notes if you weren’t home so it’s nice to know when someone’s been in your living space

Angel
I love living here, the peace and quiet and I have really good neighbors. Plus love all the extra's that we get with the monthly festivities

Janae
The best community I’ve ever lived in. 29 North has been wonderful for me, my boyfriend and our dog! Everyone is nice and stops to talk with you.

Verified Resident
We love living here. We were the first to move into 29 North and have been here 9 years! It is such a warm welcoming community we are a part of, and we cannot imagine living anywhere else.

Montana
The community is quiet and friendly. Maintenance is fast and reliable. I love how pet friendly this community is. It is worth the money, though it is a bit expensive for the area.

Jordan
It has been great. I really enjoy how convenient my apartment is to my job and parents house. I also enjoy how almost everything I need is within a 5 miles as well.

Ashley
Clean grounds and the apartment staff are nice and they are willing to help when you need it! Nice community of neighbors and it is a great place to live!

Janine
about 2 months ago
Everyone has been kind and courteous since the moment I moved in. The apartments are kept in good condition and service is prompt when needed.