29 North

4.7

4.7

Aryn
Jeanne and Bob are great, always personable and love the dogs. However there are too many emails being sent with information that is pertinent to only some residents and not others. Makes it hard to filter out what I need to pay attention to. Rent increases on long-term residents is way too high...makes me seriously consider moving somewhere where the cost feels more justified. The landscaping needs serious help. The vendors coming to renovate aren't helping when mulch is strewn across the sidewalks all the time. It makes the property feel run down.
Angelica
Great location, love the layout. Exterior of the apartment is always clean and organized. The staff at the front office are also friendly, they communicate with the residents in a timely manner!!
Majerle
about 2 months ago
So far everyone is nice I have met. There hasn't been any loud people either. I love seeing all the dogs around the apartment buildings too!
Julia
3 months ago
Jeanne was super helpful with us and provided us with all the information we needed to get our apartment. We love the spacious apartment and the 24/7 gym.
Amanda
3 months ago
Excellent overall. Just a few single residents have 3 cars and park them right at their breezeway. Noticed lately been a bit better. Would be nice if all of the many trucks here could park on side away from apartments. I love this place! My home for 5 years now! Bob and Jeanne are very nice.
Elizabeth
4 months ago
Nice apartments close to everything in hickory! Staff is very friendly and helpful. Neighbors are quiet for the most part. Dog owners here are super friendly and your pet baby will make new friends.
Aryn
4 months ago
1. I'm a dog mom and I would love to see more regulation on people picking up after there dogs. If I pick up, so should others...it's just common courtesy in a shared living space. 2. In the summer there are a lot of randos who come to our pool, need that regulated so strangers are not harassing residents while enjoying paid amenities. 3. Lighting!!! Please put in more lighting or brighter bulbs. It is IMPOSSIBLE to see and pick up after my dog when it's dark outside, also feels unsafe. 4. Security cameras. Cameras and signs alerting passers by of the cameras would be great to discourage theft or vandalism. Someone vandalized the wall next to my door & next to my boyfriend's unit last yr calling me "fat" & my boyfriend "gay". Even though it's scrubbed I can still see where it was written in permanent marker. I don't enjoy paying so much to live in a place where people don't pick up after their pets, vandalize the walls, and strangers harass residents. 5. Update worn out gym equipment.
Brandi
4 months ago
Best place in Hickory to stay! Clean property, top notch pool, friendly staff, accessible close parking to your unit, spacious rooms and closets.
Pamela
4 months ago
I have been extremely pleased with the administration. Zach was caring and was efficient in his job. And Ricky was always available for problems
Joel
4 months ago
Clean and neat. Like the fitness and lounge area. Grounds are very well maintained. Would recommend to anyone looking for a very convenient location.