2900 LUX

4.3

4.3

Vaughn
1 day ago
Lynette is a great Leasing Consultant. She moved me in with ease. The property manager is nice and the maintenance team is great! The property is clean, and I love my apartment.

Tina
Just moved in last month. So far, everything is good here. We really enjoy being so close to a public park with exclusive access. The staff has always been super friendly and helpful with questions. The grounds are kept nice, and I am happy to report that MOST people curb their dogs. Nothing worse than rushing to work at night and stepping in a hot mess!Thank you!

Zenaida
Been here for more than 1 year, it’s calm and safe. Really like the the staff and how fast maintenance is. I do wish that the kitchen was more modern and updated.

Graciela
Excelente at the Office I need some fixes at te apartment 6 The dor for Outside a Broken and we leave for too many years the windows are to old an the coold gets into us Painting Of The apartment is so a mess Even that I love live here

Kristen
So far so good, 6 months in. I moved into a renovated apartment that was literally half way completed but it was presented as “complete” I’m still fixing things and “dealing” with things. I Iike my neighbors. The dog poop situation gets out of hand a lot and it’s more often than not residents aren’t picking up after their pet. The maintenance team is great, I couldn’t ask for a better group of guys. I’d like more lighting by all of the trash cans because it’s too dark sometimes to throw away trash at night safely.

Matthew
My biggest complaint is we spend $360 a year for bags to clean up after our pets and they are constantly empty. Every week someone needs to be in charge of looking at every post to see if there are bags. If there is only one of the 3 spots containing bags fill the other 2 slots don’t wait for it to be empty.

Dhainee Ghil
It's great but the pool was closed the entire summer and my rent was considerably increased. Also they put a tow sticker in my car even though I've lived here for 3 years.

Joana
Love everything but wish the kitchen stove and drawers where upgraded a lil. I’m not an electric stove person lol and drawers breaks or falls out easily but everything else is awesome. Love it.

Austen
The community is quiet and calm which is nice. The reason I did not give 5 stars is because communication is nonexistent except when rents due and the condition of the community is rapidly declining. New resident don’t seem to care and it’s not being cleaned up as often as it used to be.

Synthia
It’s not a bad place, just wish it didn’t smell like dog urine so much and I wish that people would pick up after their dogs. I also think that the dog park needs a bit more obstacle equipment.