2900 Student Apartments

as the year goes on, it gets better but starting off was very rough on me and my roommates. We all had issues with the property and staff but staff are finally coming around and understanding that we’re all humans and we need to communicate and help one another
I enjoy the community events & the staff is always extremely helpful. However, I wish the apartment complex would have done more to help those experiencing difficult financial circumstances.
My roommates and I have lived here for almost 3 years and we have had a positive experience. The staff has always been very friendly and helpful. A part from a few maintenance issues, we have not had any problems living here.
The staff is very friendly and helpful just not enough maintenance men to handle the amount of things needed to be fixed which is more of a corporate issue
I like living here. I will be sad to leave next year. June 2021 will mark three year staying here. I know you are not interested reading this but its very nice of you that you did.
It's pretty good. The maintenance kinda took a while to get to us but they are super nice guys. I wish there was a light at the basketball court to be able to play at nightm
I love it here! Great amenities, plus the site updated the reservations. Although it’s tough times. 2900 Student apartments has great deals and they are well affordable. If I leave I’ll be back!
The apartments are pretty good. It’s cheap so you get what you pay for. I don’t really have any major problems except maintenance sometimes takes a while.
The staff is incapable of doing their jobs. Everything else about this complex is wonderful, but the management and maintenance teams are completely inept. You could replace them with balloon animals and operations would run way smoother. When you are this bad at your job, you shouldn't have your job, and literally every single worker here could and should be replaced. If the staff had even a basic understanding of customer service, I would have rated The 2900 Apartments either 4 or 5 stars. Instead, I am reluctantly giving a half-star. They could have placed in 1st or 2nd, but I had to give them a participation medal, when in reality, they should have received a slip of paper that said "next time, stay home." I cannot stress enough just how awful the people who work here are, and they should be ashamed of themselves for accepting this as their best efforts.
I was really looking forward to the hot tub since I have scoliosis the hot water and the jets is great therapy for me. But other than that so far so good.