2900 Student Apartments

3.8

3.8

Overall great communication and assistance. Appreciate the shuttle to Lloyd Noble. The remodeled dog park is very clean and nice. It feels a lot fresher than plain grass.
Everything was iffy. The service kinda sucked. Definitely could be better. Could do better picking roommates and not just boys with boys preferred shit. You have like a millions apartments out here 3 per a lot. Do better
2900 is a very well-renovated place for a very affordable price. it is also very well maintained. the residents are well accommodated. the apartments are also very clean.
A Very good place to live for students. It is worth the money with all its utilities. 2900 is a great place to live as a student. I highly recommend this place.
I feel like it has gotten worse overtime. The lounge rooms are gross. The printing area looks like it is never cleaned. The tables are messed up in the study rooms. The hand sanitizer stations either don't work or run out of hand sanitizer. I think in general that area needs to be cleaner and more fixed especially since you give tours around those areas. The bathroom located near the study rooms is as well is in bad condition.
Amazing place to stay for Students. Has value for money because of personal bed space and the furnishing. There is no extra cost for all the utilities.
It's very cheap, which is nice. For the price, it's a decent place to live. The maintenance can be slow or ineffective sometimes, but they're always super nice. The office might try to rip you off when you sign your lease, though, so be careful. My building is pretty quiet, and very conveniently located. Once I got past the fact that my downstairs neighbors smoking weed would make my bathroom smell like weed for the next week, it's been all right.
I moved in 2900 in August 2020. The move in was not what I expected as the apartment A/C was not functioning. They, however, improvised by installing fans as they tried to fix the A/C. I do not find the management of the apartments reliable though. Their communication is still lacking.
I recently signed a lease to live here, and I’m so excited to move in. The basketball court is what I’m most excited for, and the staff is very friendly. The price is very affordable and I can’t wait to start having a better resident experience than I have previously had.
Great friendly neighbors, but repairs take more time than they should. Been out of my apartment for 2 weeks now due to it being unlivable, my roommates have been keeping me up to date on progress better than the staff has.