Living here has been great. The rent is a great price and is close to campus. Have had a couple problems with roommates in the past though..

I love the space and staff are friendly and doing a lot, but the apartment wasn't in acceptable condition for move in. Our maintenance requests to fix that haven't been addressed. Promised free printing, but it is still not ready. Was denied referral bonus but was never told how we were supposed to get it.

It is my first few days here and besides a few tweaks, its a good place to stay. Some things in the apartment are kinda used but not to serious.

The apartment is spacious and the campus is homely. The gym and pool are nice features. The shuttle to the campus is a nice addition too. It's a perfectly made campus for student.

A great experience. Quiet neighborhood, it is convenient to anywhere. Clean room with good air conditioning. Good floor plan for different needs.

Today was my first official day living at 2900 apartments. I was completely blown away with how helpful the staff was. They made mine and my roommates moving process so easy. They also worked hard to fix any obstacles such as a broken ac. I am excited to see what’s 2900 is truly about, I have no doubt it will meet all my expectations.

After living here for two years, I can honestly say that management has gotten the kinks smoothed out! Maintenance is always very prompt and professional, they are always very quick to respond with any questions you have, and they have been more accommodating than I could EVER have hoped for. Five stars from me!

Apartment complex has outstanding staff and a great heart felt environment . Any problem or concerns we have that we address gets dealt with in a timely manner.

Love the cheap rent and all the amenities 2900 offers. The pool is the best. The hot tubs nice. Love the parties and getting gift cards. The staff are really nice and helpful

My experience at 2900 has been amazing! The workers are amazing and my neighbors are so nice! The rent is reasonable its not too much or too little.

Awesome!! Since I live here, my life quality has been improved and I would definitely live here more for the rest of my college life. I RECOMMEND!

Reply from 2900 Student Apartments

I have enjoyed my time here the office is nice and it is a great place to live quiet and have met some nice people and it is affordable and convenient travel to work

Reply from 2900 Student Apartments

I’ve always heard of 2900 I just always thought it was a place for only students but it turns out I was wrong. Me and my roommates decided to give it a chance

Reply from 2900 Student Apartments

Great customer service. Very helpful office staff. Easy acceptance, beautiful property, well kept up apartments, love the area it is in. Prices also very reasonable

Reply from 2900 Student Apartments

Amazing... Very helpful so far. I’m so excited. I love 2900 Student apartments. The office ladies are amazing. Have been very willing to help!

Reply from 2900 Student Apartments

My experience has been fantastic! Management is always very responsive with any issues I have and the amenities themselves are great for the value

Reply from 2900 Student Apartments

It's not super clean, and it was definitely not cleaned before I moved in. Otherwise, it's fine. Nowhere close to the best apartments, but liveable

Pet friendly and great amenities for the price you pay! I like that events are held for the residents as well, makes them feel included! Love it!

Reply from 2900 Student Apartments

2900 is home to a great community with a loving staff! The rates are amazing, the fully furnished all inclusive units are awesome! Love how close we are to a pool and hot tub and fire pit! Perfect for chill nights in.

Reply from 2900 Student Apartments

I have enjoyed the time I have spent with the parent complex and will suggest anyone to love here. The top favorite aspects include, pool, hot tub, and rooms.

Reply from 2900 Student Apartments

management is great, wish pool was open longer in summer months. my car got towed (which was my fault for forgetting to move) but it wouldve been nice if security had left a warning on my car first- i would’ve tremendously appreciated that. it was an honest mistake that cost me 200$ that i didn’t really have to begin with. now i feel like security is just as much of an enemy to residents as someone that’s coming into our complex that doesn’t belong... amenities are nice though

Reply from 2900 Student Apartments

It’s gotten better. I’m appreciating the new management. The rent is going up so unfortunately I will be moving soon. I haven’t had any maintenance issues lately and my electric bill has not been concerning

Reply from 2900 Student Apartments

Office management is incredibly friendly and helpful and the entire apartment community feels very warm. In addition, everything is so new and nice. Really feels like home!

Reply from 2900 Student Apartments

It’s been pretty good! I just wish they’d open the other exit gate again, it was a lot more convenient and anytime I have friends over they always try to leave the way they came in, the entrance gate.

Reply from 2900 Student Apartments

2900 Student apartments staff are extremely attentive and helpful. I called from out of town and they were able to help explain why these apartments were the best choice for me.