Great customer service. Very helpful office staff. Easy acceptance, beautiful property, well kept up apartments, love the area it is in. Prices also very reasonable

Amazing... Very helpful so far. I’m so excited. I love 2900 Student apartments. The office ladies are amazing. Have been very willing to help!

My experience has been fantastic! Management is always very responsive with any issues I have and the amenities themselves are great for the value

It's not super clean, and it was definitely not cleaned before I moved in. Otherwise, it's fine. Nowhere close to the best apartments, but liveable

Pet friendly and great amenities for the price you pay! I like that events are held for the residents as well, makes them feel included! Love it!

2900 is home to a great community with a loving staff! The rates are amazing, the fully furnished all inclusive units are awesome! Love how close we are to a pool and hot tub and fire pit! Perfect for chill nights in.

I have enjoyed the time I have spent with the parent complex and will suggest anyone to love here. The top favorite aspects include, pool, hot tub, and rooms.

management is great, wish pool was open longer in summer months. my car got towed (which was my fault for forgetting to move) but it wouldve been nice if security had left a warning on my car first- i would’ve tremendously appreciated that. it was an honest mistake that cost me 200$ that i didn’t really have to begin with. now i feel like security is just as much of an enemy to residents as someone that’s coming into our complex that doesn’t belong... amenities are nice though

It’s gotten better. I’m appreciating the new management. The rent is going up so unfortunately I will be moving soon. I haven’t had any maintenance issues lately and my electric bill has not been concerning

Reply from 2900 Student Apartments

Office management is incredibly friendly and helpful and the entire apartment community feels very warm. In addition, everything is so new and nice. Really feels like home!

Reply from 2900 Student Apartments

It’s been pretty good! I just wish they’d open the other exit gate again, it was a lot more convenient and anytime I have friends over they always try to leave the way they came in, the entrance gate.

Reply from 2900 Student Apartments

2900 Student apartments staff are extremely attentive and helpful. I called from out of town and they were able to help explain why these apartments were the best choice for me.

Reply from 2900 Student Apartments

Staff is always friendly and they have great events for their residents and have it pretty often! Probably my favorite thing about 2900! So if you guys want somewhere cheap to live and staff that cares, choose 2900!

Reply from 2900 Student Apartments

I really like my apartment, I really like that it is dog friendly, I have also made friends with my roommate which is really cool, The events are awesome if I can attend.

Reply from 2900 Student Apartments

Amazing place to stay in, Helpful staff and quiet neighbours, pet friendly, lot of give aways, good internet, low electricity, low water bill.

Reply from 2900 Student Apartments

I like the place. I really quiet and my roommates are pretty cool. I live by the office and I sometimes hear some annoying residents at the pool and I just don’t have time to be in my room trying to sleep or study and hear them down there saying words they don’t have any business saying but... oh well... what can you do.

Reply from 2900 Student Apartments

I am really enjoying living here at 2900. I love all my neighbors they're all really fun people. I love being able to swim and use the hot tub after work. Being here is all around a fun experience.

Reply from 2900 Student Apartments

Close to campus and affordable! Management is friendly and eager to help! Sometimes it takes a while for maintenance to arrive but the amenities, events, and units make up for it! Wish I had lived here since I first moved to Norman!

Reply from 2900 Student Apartments

The staff at 2900 are amazingly friendly and 2900 is conveniently located to everything. I especially enjoy all of the amenities that are provided.

Reply from 2900 Student Apartments

Nice affordable apartments and a nice study area. I believe that the pool should have some work done. Overall its quiet and the amenities are good for the price

Reply from 2900 Student Apartments

This place sucks. They couldn't make this place any worse if they tried. I wouldn't recommend this place to my worst enemy. The cookies in the office are a nice touch tho.

The staff here is lovely, but these are supposed to be student apartments. a family with little kids have moved in upstairs and are often loud. Maybe there should be a building for families. also have trouble with getting work orders completed in a timely manner

Reply from 2900 Student Apartments

Really enjoyed living here. I have had no issues with my apartment and maintence works quick with anything I need fixed. Excited to try the new pool.

Reply from 2900 Student Apartments

I can’t imagine living anywhere else. The amenities are top notch and staff is beyond friendly. I am definitely going to renew and live here next year.