2900 Student Apartments

1 star
So I have lived here for about 8 months now and unfortunately, as always, they were super nice and helpful at the beginning and then..👎🏽 I have recently noticed that they have a really high turn over rate and not one person in the office has been here for longer then 1 month other than the 2 manager ladies Mary, and Courtney. I recently received a message from the office asking for assistance to help move a Washer/Dryer stackable to the 3rd Floor for a $50 Gift Card. Tough and Hard Labor! But I could use the funds due to CoViD-19 quarantine and pandemic. Well after I completed the task, I proceeded to the office where Courtney told me she would send out the email. Not how, Not where, just that she will send it. I checked the 2900 Community Rewards Page religiously, but never received a $50 Gift Card. Checked my Emails from 2900 Student Apartments and never received a voucher or gift card. After 3 weeks, because Mary told me Courtney was the only one that could take care of it and she was on vacation, I called the office and I was told to ‘send an email to Mary’ without asking why or what it was about because she was too busy taking pictures by the pool for social media and my issue wasn’t of any importance as an active tenant who pays his bills! Following this rude phone call by their Not Highly trained staff member I received a text from 2900 saying it was sent out that same day. Wow! This Apartment complex is Terrible and Very Inconsiderate of their tenants as I have come to learn over the last couple months! Would NOT recommended living here to anyone. Noise. Inconsistency. Inconsiderate individuals as managers! Random apartment entrances. Not very homey if You ask me!
I have not officially lived in your apartments just yet, but have been around them quite a lot. They’re very nice and very quiet. Would love if all the gates would shut personally.
Wasnt what they hype the apartments up to be. Still do t have wifi so I just use emerald greens. Wish the closet door didn't open in so I could Actually fit in my closet. Should of looked around more b4 I picked my apt .
I love 2900 Apts, they have the best rates for the money, best ammenities, and best staff!!!! i would highly reccomend this place hands down!!!
Super nice apartments!! The roommate pairing really worked out for me. I love my roommates! Maintenance could be a little faster on fixing the work orders.
I’ve lived here for over a year and haven’t had any problems. I love it, and it’s also a great experience for young people starting on their own
I love it here my room is nice and the office people are super friendly, the maintenance is fast but the privacy is amazing the pool area is unique
The staff are very nice and always want to help, and the apartments are nice and clean, but I've had issues with appliances and the amenities could use some upgrades, particularly the gym, dog park, and volleyball court. Also, the gate system is the worst one I've ever seen, but that's just annoying. Overall, a good living experience
Great I think that y'all are a fantastic complex beautiful and extremely friendly. Quick service and very pleasant I really look for6to living there
Nice people and good living space. The lease process was painless and I really enjoyed staying here at 2900 last semester. Will refer friends more than other options.