2900 Student Apartments

3.8

3.8

Great place to live and raise a family!! The Manager and Maintenance are always so helpful and very friendly!! I recommend living here if you are on a budget and want a great place to live!!
Wish yall cared more about the living situations for some residents. I feel your all on your own time and dont truly care about the residents Nor the place
Some minor issues with AC and roaches, but overall good . I want to mention the security of the residence is imperative to have a patrol surveillance during the night time for people's car and property safety.
Lots of amenities and responsive staff. My unit had roaches though and so I’m not fully satisfied but any problem was handled by maintenance
I mean for the price we pay maybe that is the value we receive, but I specifically requested a non-smoker for a roommate and I have a roommate who is always vaping, and the other does not respect that the common spaces should be for everyone to use. So far not the best. Hopefully things get better during the semester
Friendly staff and super nice amenities! They actually care about how you live and provide everything you need to survive and they care and understand.
They are very helpful. Answer all the question I had in a timely mattered. Very friend and fun staff environment. Campus is clean and warm welcoming.
Love the apartments The people that work here are great The are very friendly and helpful The property is always clean and well maintained
1 star
Started off well. But it has seemed to have gone downhill. Management has been exceptionally unprofessional and rude with me. Gates are often broken and will often go months without being fixed. The walk-through gates are hardly ever locked. This was supposed to be a gated community, that was the reason my first roommate and I moved here; for added protection. But some time after our move in, someone was car-jacked. I’ve heard gunshots on property. My bike was stolen. Had to call the cops on a bike theft in progress. It’s been absolutely ridiculous.
Definitely one of the best apartments I’ve lived in. All of the employees are super nice and respond in a timely manner. They keep everything nice and clean.