3 Journal Square Apartment has given me the best living experience I have ever had. Everyone here is nice. helpful and professional, from leasing office crew, doormen to maintenance guys. And the management really cares about the residents and listen to their needs. I remembered we provided some suggestions to improve the fitness center on the community survey once, and after a few weeks, we found one of our suggested items in the gym. I really appreciate the quick execution and I believe this is what makes 3JS one of a kind. I will highly recommend this place to my friends and anyone else!

We had great experience from day one of viewing till now! Very thankful to our leasing agent, Jordan! Move in day was a breeze and we also were impressed how clean was the unit. Great job!

Reply from 3 Journal Square Apartments

I haven't moved in yet, but Eddie has been very helpful and friendly in getting us an apartment and I'm excited to move in! Seems it'll be awesome.

Reply from 3 Journal Square Apartments

Staff is very friendly and the building maintenance is always on top of their work. Amazing to see people being so professional at what they do.

Reply from 3 Journal Square Apartments

Living here the last year has been great. The location to the PATH train is very convenient. The appliances are all new and in good condition. The staff is very friendly and helpful.

Reply from 3 Journal Square Apartments

Love living here -- the staff is super friendly, the amenities are awesome, there's a wide range of events that take place every month, and the gym is top notch.

Reply from 3 Journal Square Apartments

Great overall! It would be even better if there was more common equipment in the gym (exercise bands, foam roller, kettlebell, hand sanitizer, etc.)

Reply from 3 Journal Square Apartments

I am an incoming resident into 3 Journal Square. I have previously visited Journal Square and view it as an up and coming area, and the process from the application to the signing of lease was really smooth. Eddie is a great guy especially. Looking forward to it.

Reply from 3 Journal Square Apartments

The building is gorgeous and well kept, and the apartment is well built and spacious. There is a big sense of community, especially with the monthly community events

Reply from 3 Journal Square Apartments

I just moved-in and it was hassle free. My apartment is spacious with top quality amenities. The leasing agent, Eddie was extremely helpful!

Reply from 3 Journal Square Apartments

I’ve enjoyed my first week at 3 Journal Square. The facility is amazing, the concierges that I spoke with were super nice and helpful, and the location is very close to the PATH making it accessible to almost everything.

Reply from 3 Journal Square Apartments

Amazing. The staff is really helpful and loves our little dog, Alvin. He’s famous in our building! Also love that it’s super clean and there’s events all the time for us to enjoy.

Reply from 3 Journal Square Apartments

great amenities and clean lobbies. everything is always up to par and working conditions. love the staff on service daily. parking lot is super convenient

Reply from 3 Journal Square Apartments

Very clean apartment building and neat unit. Looking forward to using the amenities and meeting more residents. Elevators are slow but manageable.

Reply from 3 Journal Square Apartments

Wonderful experience, great amenities with good people around.Neat and clean environment, great staff and also good arrangement for the njoyment of the people.Special mention of the food truck on every wednesday

Reply from 3 Journal Square Apartments

Till now its been a great experience living in 3 journal square. Clean well maintained and proficient and helpful front desk staffs. Thanks to cleaning people who keeps the overall apartment neat and clean.

Reply from 3 Journal Square Apartments

Looking forward to moving in! Excited about all of the amenities especially the dog run and the 24/7 gym. Most impressed with the maintenance and cleanliness of the building!

Reply from 3 Journal Square Apartments

I like living here. The location is convenient, just a few minutes away from the path station. The amenities are great too. No complaints so far.

Reply from 3 Journal Square Apartments

Beautiful space. Clean communal areas. Friendly community. Helpful staff. Affordable for the area. Convenient restaurants and storefronts within walking distance.

Reply from 3 Journal Square Apartments

Experience was made easy and quick by the great leasing agent and the use of the online application. It has been a great experience so far as the amenities, apartment, and community is perfect.

Reply from 3 Journal Square Apartments

Everyone I run into is very decent and well mannered person. Kudos to the management on their excellent choice before renting out the apartments.

Reply from 3 Journal Square Apartments

This apartment is clean, new, safe place to leave. The location is really convenient, just right across the path station. Really enjoying leaving this place

Reply from 3 Journal Square Apartments

This place is clean, safe and has the convenient location. Has rooftop, monthly resident events, resident lounges and a gym. I really enjoying leaving this apartment

Reply from 3 Journal Square Apartments

My resident experience so far has been great. Just moved in two days ago! From maintenance to the leasing office everyone has been great. Plus the building smells amazing

Reply from 3 Journal Square Apartments

I love living at 3 Journal Square. The location is perfect, the building is new and clean and the staff is very friendly and always helpful. I have not had any problems with move in or any other issues! Highly recommended building!