3 Journal Square Apartments

4.5

4.5

Large apartment, good views, good location that is close to Path trains. Nice building amenities including rooftop, gym, and Avo grocery delivery service.
The apartment is very clean and smells nice. The elevators are fast and the parking garage is very convenient. The gym is very clean with decent equipment. The rooftop area has a cool setup with nice views of NYC. Staff members are kind and responsive.
The building and our apartment are wonderful and well maintained! We recently moved in and everyone has been super helpful, especially Tracy and Jennifer.
Amazing ! Clean ! The location is awesome . Everything is so nearby .. loving it I am in love with this building . This is our 4th year here
Now that covid regulations have eased, I’m really enjoying the building’s gym, as well as the convenience of the Path to explore the area. I do wish that we could go through the leasing office to manage parking in the garage, though.
We love living in 3 Journal Square. These apartments are brand new, clean, amazingly insulated (we NEVER hear our neighbors), and everyone who works here is so friendly!
In the past I used to recommend this community however unfortunately I can't continue to do so. Now the only good thing is the immediate proximity to the PATH station.
Has been spectacular so far! I’ve been living here for 1 year now, and everything has been awesome! Would be nice to have more events though
Good location near the Path station. Very friendly and welcoming staff. Nice amenities, lobby, and building. Would recommend this place to my friends.
Great building with good amenities! They also have a lot of get together activities including breakfast/ dinner meetups! Very well managed and clean surroundings:)