3 Journal Square Apartments

4.5

4.5

Everyone at the front desk is always very nice and helpful the building is beautiful and we are so comfortable and happy with our home. We love the building.
Wonderful convenient location, sense of security and facilities I get here makes 3 Journal Square my favorite place to be! Strong community engagement during otherwise depressing COVID time made my bond stronger.
This place is a great spot and easy to get to the PATH. The gym is nice and the other rooms are chill. The maintenance guys are awesome to deal with too
Everyone is very friendly here. I love the apartment. It’s very spacious with a great view. It’s a very clean building with plenty of amenities and in a great area close to transportation.
I love this apartment complex. I love how friendly every single employee is here and how they will go out of their way to help! I love how safe the apartments feel, and how easy all the amenities and services are to use. Move-in was a breeze and we have been greatly enjoying living here since then.
3 Journal Square has a very clean environment. It is convenient for commute since it's super close to the path trains. Staffs are very nice and friendly.
3 JSQ gives a very homely feel. I love the amenities such as the community room, gymnasium, party room and the rooftop. The appliances such as washer, dryer, and dishwasher are really good. Also, the apartment is soundproof!
Amazing experience !! Totally love staying here !! Very safe and clean building to stay !! Thank you 3 journal square for this amazing experience .
Nice place and locality to live in. Well maintained apartments with all facilities provided. Would definitely recommend it to whosoever is interested.
After all these months. Pretty good. Management does a good job of taking resident feedback and implementing fun things for us to do. Thanks!