3 Journal Square Apartments

4.5

4.5

I've loved living in 3 Journal Square since it opened in 2017. The only reason I am moving out is to be closer to a new job on Long Island. If not for that, I'd love to continue living here.
The apartment is really awesome. I am now on s higher floor and the view is pretty cool. I can see the Statue of Liberty 🗽. The leasing office has always been great to us.
A perfectly defined luxury apartment building! It just lacks a swimming pool. But otherwise provides with good amenities and quality apartments. It feels good to live at the apartment here.
Large apartments with new appliances, nice rooftop amenity space, and close to the PATH station. Concierge and maintenance are very helpful!
It's a great place to live. Got great amenities. Management takes effort to keep the community really clean. Prices are great. Overall it is wonderful experience.
Love everything about 3JSQ, especially the location and community and amenities. Very clean building and very friendly and helpful staff.....
We love our building! Everyone is so friendly. Our puppy loves the dog park and we love the gym and rooftop! It's a great environment and this has been a great first few months.
Excellent community with all required amenities. Maintenance is also very prompt and efficient. It does always feel good to back here after a vacation !
Convenient location with very fast access to key transportation hubs in Manhattan. In addition EWR is less than han 20 min away. Common areas are well maintained. Staff is polite and helpful.
Excellent location to go to Manhattan, very close from the PATH station Journal Square. Very clean building and awesome maintenance staff. Underground parking is a +