3 Journal Square Apartments

4.5

4.5

I have lived here for four months and it’s been a great experience. The building staffs are nice and helpful. I like the package locker service, and the maintenance staff is very responsive to my repair requests. The PTAH station and grocery stores are quite near by. All in all, great place to stay.
Very clean apartment, helpful building staff. Provided guidance, committed to our move in schedule. Neighbors seemed to be very happy with the place.
3 Journal Square is a lovely place to live in. Friendly Staff, good amenities, and most important of all, clean hallways. Building is well maintained. Totally recommended.
Friendly staff and the building is in a good location to get to the path. Everything is clean and the gym is great. Would definitely recommend
I really love the amenities that the building has to offer. The gym has really great equipment. I also enjoy the rooftop, especially the set up with the fire. The view is great as well.
3 Journal Square apartments are well equipped. Perfectly designed with all the essential appliances. The amenities are well maintained and accessible even during the pandemic times.
This has been a great place to live for the last 3 years. Really appreciate the concierge service and the resident events put together even given the pandemic.
Usually this community is great but lately there's been a lot of disturbances around the building because of new tenants. I doubt this would be as annoying if we all weren't working from home and constantly stuck in our building but still, it's been an issue and I've had to email management multiple times.
Though the apartment complex may be a little pricey, you pay for what you get. Management is responsive to any complaints or concerns that you have.
New apartment, well maintained, amazing amenities, located near to Indian street and path, well maintained gym, overall I’m loving it!!!!!!!