3 Journal Square Apartments

My experience has been amazing so far! Everyone is always so friendly, and I cannot wait to get the opportunity to attend more of the community events
A wonderful place to live, where if you encounter a problem, there will always be someone willing to help you. A friendly face is never far from sight
It has been really great staying at 3 journal square. The management team are friendly and always there to help. The gym is great!! And the location of the building is so convenient
Great apartment, spacious and nice community. The concierge service is lovely and I never miss a parcel. Only been here for a few weeks but its been a good experience.
It's been 6 months and I am impressed with the prompt emergency response and the prompt response to the maintenance requests. The lounge and the lobby are so well maintained!
I suggested that we should have paper recycling bins and the manager ordered them. I do hope they actually come in soon! I feel like I was actually listened to. Thanks!
Convenient location for quick access to Manhattan. Lack of good grocery stores and restaurants in the walking vicinity. Common areas of the property are maintained clean and simple maintenance requests are completed promptly.
I have enjoyed living at 3 Journal Square. I would recommend that the televisions in the game room and party room be hooked up to cable. Thank you for your consideration.
Overall, I love living in this apartment community. The building is very well maintained, there is a good selection of gym equipment, and the staff is very friendly. It would be better if the TVs in the clubroom is hooked up with Fios/Cable, as the selection of channels is currently very limiting.
Amazing place to live in with beautiful amenities.Loving this place :). Ease of access to path and nearby groceries stores. Excellent package concierge and 24/7 doorman.