3 Journal Square Apartments

4.5

4.5

Vivekgautham
Amazing apartment community in Journal square area. Friendly and Excellent staff, Awesome amenities, awesome and amazing cleanliness and maintenance.
kiana
I am so excited to be apart of this community! I am looking forward to networking and exploring the area and utilizing all of the exciting amenities!
Rebecca
Couldn’t say enough good things about living in this building and hopefully will continue to be a resident for the foreseeable future Everyone is courteous, kind, and extremely helpful!
Framurz
I have had a good time here at the 3 JSQ Apartments!! Overall, the complex is good to stay at. I definitely recommend it to others..Thanks!!
Eunice
I moved in last week, and my transition here has been great. ESPECIALLY Tracy the maintenance man who goes above and beyond — he’s fixed not only what I requested for inspection but has done the extra work to ensure that I have the cleanest, optimal home. He also gives a bunch of tips on how to save money on utilities☺️ Tracy is the best! Management has been great too. Jennifer made the process very easy, and John and G from the concierge team are so friendly and helpful. Being so close to the PATH is also amazing for the convenient commute, but the train is quite loud if you’re living south facing.
Verified Resident
Great staff, clean and well-maintained building, and pretty strong communications with residents. At times the package management situation is a bit spotty, but overall fantastic experience.
priyanka
Very nicely managed, clean neighborhood, love the amenities and perfect location with grocery stores, restaurants and path just steps away. The management is good and welcoming!
Soo Jin
We have been living at 3JSQ Apartment for last 3+ years. Not once we had any negative experience. All office and concierge staffs are prompt and professional with their responses to any issue and that's if we had any. Maintenance team is amazing, they go extra miles to assist you which is rare these days. Building is also kept very clean all the time, I see cleaning service done at the lobby, hallway and trash chute daily. JSQ PATH is literally 2 minutes walk which was one of the first reason we chose this property since I work in lower Manhattan (this made my commute about 20min which is nice) I'd say only down side is that there aren't much to do in the neighborhood but Grove st, Exchange place, Newport, Hoboken, WTC are one or few stops away. You also can hear train noises louder in lower units (we have lived in few different units) but it eventually become like white noises as you adjust. Overall, we are very pleased with our time here and would recommend to anyone.
Karan
My stay here is great. The location is amazing. Just a short 2 minute walk from the train station. The rents are a little high but the amenities make up for it. I only wish there was a ping pong table.
Travis B.
about 2 months ago
We’ve been living here since the building was first created. This is the longest I have ever lived anywhere. The building offers everything you need.