My first day moving in was a disaster from the start. I have had multiple issues with the leasing office. I have also had maintenance walk in on me in the shower. That is not okay. Will not be living here after my lease is up.

Great space and location, especially the windows. Despite the train track next to the building, the sound doesn't go through the windows as much. Management has been pretty disconnected when it comes to consulting with the tenants (various misunderstandings happen). Wish there were a recycling bin or some sort for each floor or few floors, since it discourages tenants to recycle, instead people would throw recycling down the garbage chute.

Fast and smooth leasing process. The installations are state of the art. The security is great and accessible. The building is new and very clean.

Reply from 30 East

I enjoy receiving bonus points through this medium. I appreciate the people at 30 East Balbo who first introduced this to me. I would like to thank Daria, Sydney, Kenya and Eric.

Reply from 30 East

The apartment is quiet and the amenities are very useful and convenient. But whenever there is a holiday, there needs to be a rule for people to clean up after themselves. Public spaces tend to get very dirty after holidays.

Reply from 30 East

30 East is a great location and the neighbors are more community oriented individuals.The staff is professional and courteous! The appliance are well kept and fairly new!

Reply from 30 East

The presentation was very good. The General Manager was very thorough and presented the community well and promoted it heavily. Thanks for the manager and security!

Reply from 30 East

Living at 30 East has been a great place to finish up my senior year of college. The staff is really friendly and always come up with fun events that make you feel like you're part of the community. I wish I didn't have to leave!

Reply from 30 East

A lot of the community of events are scheduled at slightly inopportune times or are not promoted as well as they could be. Sometimes it's hard to keep up what events are happening in the shared spaces.

Reply from 30 East

The facilities that are offered are always immaculate, the elevators are super fast, and I love having my own kitchen and in unit washer and dryer.

Reply from 30 East

Well I signed a lease extension in January which in the email guaranteed me my unit for another term. I then get an email pretty much stating I have to move so my experience as of late has been terrible

Reply from 30 East

everything is great!! everyone is so nice and welcoming! it is nice to always know what events are going on. haven't had an issue with maintenance yet, they are so efficient!

Reply from 30 East

The newer security team makes me feel safer than before and me renewing my lease, but for an apartment transfer, was easy. I also really like the awards app thing where I can get points for gift cards.

Reply from 30 East

It has been good so far. Nice and quiet. Maintenance work is done on time. Really love the security staff at the front desk thingey. Delightful people

Reply from 30 East

A great place to live. The apartment is beautiful and spacious. The location is amazing and is right in the heart of downtown. The views out my window of the Sears Tower at night is absolutely breath taking.

Reply from 30 East

I think the community in 30 East is friendly and a great environment for students to live in. The security guards are also excellent and great people!

Reply from 30 East

I think this is a great place to live but I had some issues when I was transfering apartments last year. Everyone js trying their best but there are definitely a lot of hiccups because the building is still so new

Reply from 30 East

I enjoy living in the 30 east apartments because it is close to my classes in Chicago. I love my roommates and how staff is amazing and very accommodating!

Reply from 30 East

While the apartment itself is nice, it’s very overpriced and neither I or my roommates have had a positive experience with the management here.

Reply from 30 East

Living in 30 East has made my life exciting, from the community events within the apartments to the events in the heart of the city. Everyday here is like a luxurious dream!

Reply from 30 East

I love living at 30 E! I have renewed my lease for next year because the apt is in such a convenient location. Whenever my friends come over they can't stop telling me how much they love my place!

Reply from 30 East

Love the amenities, staff, and community! There are always fun events and the apartment is located in a very convenient part of the loop! Steps away from school and nice little food spots

Reply from 30 East

Great apartments and great staff! I love all the amenities. I especially like how there are conference rooms in the second floor. They are beneficial to all students.

Reply from 30 East

Apartments are wonderful and staff is very nice. There is some difficulty when it comes to noise on floors, and people taking care of the gifts left behind by their pets in the shared areas for pets.

Reply from 30 East

This place is very nice, the environment is great and very outgoing. Everyone is supper helpful and the process to get in was seamless......