everything is great!! everyone is so nice and welcoming! it is nice to always know what events are going on. haven't had an issue with maintenance yet, they are so efficient!

Reply from 30 East

The newer security team makes me feel safer than before and me renewing my lease, but for an apartment transfer, was easy. I also really like the awards app thing where I can get points for gift cards.

Reply from 30 East

A great place to live. The apartment is beautiful and spacious. The location is amazing and is right in the heart of downtown. The views out my window of the Sears Tower at night is absolutely breath taking.

Reply from 30 East

I think the community in 30 East is friendly and a great environment for students to live in. The security guards are also excellent and great people!

Reply from 30 East

I think this is a great place to live but I had some issues when I was transfering apartments last year. Everyone js trying their best but there are definitely a lot of hiccups because the building is still so new

Reply from 30 East

I enjoy living in the 30 east apartments because it is close to my classes in Chicago. I love my roommates and how staff is amazing and very accommodating!

Reply from 30 East

Living in 30 East has made my life exciting, from the community events within the apartments to the events in the heart of the city. Everyday here is like a luxurious dream!

Reply from 30 East

I love living at 30 E! I have renewed my lease for next year because the apt is in such a convenient location. Whenever my friends come over they can't stop telling me how much they love my place!

Reply from 30 East

Love the amenities, staff, and community! There are always fun events and the apartment is located in a very convenient part of the loop! Steps away from school and nice little food spots

Reply from 30 East

Great apartments and great staff! I love all the amenities. I especially like how there are conference rooms in the second floor. They are beneficial to all students.

Reply from 30 East

Apartments are wonderful and staff is very nice. There is some difficulty when it comes to noise on floors, and people taking care of the gifts left behind by their pets in the shared areas for pets.

Reply from 30 East

This place is very nice, the environment is great and very outgoing. Everyone is supper helpful and the process to get in was seamless......

Reply from 30 East

Good amenities, and quick response times for any maintainance. There is also nice and welcoming staff. The location is central and very conscientious for just about anything to do in the city.

Reply from 30 East

Nice, although the policies surrounding management entering apartments are a little flawed. Would be nice to receive a heads-up through email

Reply from 30 East

Enjoyed my stay here immensely and the staff here is excellent I received great energy when I go to the office and whenever I send an email for maintenance I'm giving excellent service rather expeditiously

Reply from 30 East

mostly great, just need more transparency and clarity when it comes to communication between 30 East and the residents. Should try and have more events on the first floor like the breakfast during finals week.

Reply from 30 East

I love 30 east! Everything is very easy and reliable! Neighbors are great and the leasing office is helpful and always attentive to you needs!

Reply from 30 East

I like living in this apartment the location is amazing and my apartment is cozy. The thing I would say is I can hear the train pass by, but that’s the not the building problem.

Reply from 30 East

my experience has been a fairly pleasant one. Aside from large parties that occasionally congregate on the 2nd floor it has been an undisturbed, peaceful experience. Though it is paying a lot of a small space.

Reply from 30 East

I love living at 30 east. The environment is super welcoming. The neighborhood is very beautiful & traveling to and from school is a breeze.

Reply from 30 East

Do the right thing. Really great place to stay with friends or partner. Highly recommended to my friend. All furniture contain' many activities for residents.

Reply from 30 East

Everyone in the building is extremely nice! The staff is helpful and the amenities are great. It really does like home. My dog and I both love it here!

Reply from 30 East

The staff is nice although the radios don’t work and the events aren’t all that great. I wish they’d have more food events. The tv’s outside don’t have HDMI plugins that are reachable and 30 East isn’t logged into their PlayStation account, so there aren’t any of those games that they have available.

Reply from 30 East

Love the actual building and my apartment - the sense of community is at a minimum which isn't the worst thing - if I wanted dorm like actives I would have moved to a dorm.

Reply from 30 East

The security at the front desk is really nice and good. The facilities on the second floor is always clean and well kept. The apartment itself is usually very quiet and nice.