Very nice accommodations. Matching could have been a little better I think since my roommates are little on the louder and nocturnal end which makes sleeping a little harder than normal. But all in all, a great experience

Reply from 30 East

30 East has great amenities and a great staff! Always feel welcome and enjoy the gym and free printing! The location is wonderful and has parking right next door!

Reply from 30 East

Very friendly staff, great amenities, but printer and vending machines sometimes broken (vending machines in particular). Very nice view, maintenance staff very responsive.

Reply from 30 East

It's great here! The rooms are super nice, well beyond what I was expecting. I have a spacious area with a magnificent view of downtown. The staff is also super nice and helpful.

Reply from 30 East

The building is at a great location, lots of good places nearby and has great amenities within it. The apartments themselves also are in very nice condition

Reply from 30 East

My experience at 30 East has been all around wonderful! It's located in the heart of the city, making my daily commute a breeze. The apartment its self is stunning in both its designs and views. Highly recommend joining this community!

Reply from 30 East

The location is great, the amenities exceeded my expectations, and the staff is friendly/helpful. I believe this is the best value apartment in the city.

Reply from 30 East

I enjoy living at 30 East. The staff is so kind and respectful. The security is also very friendly and helpful whenever guests are trying to visit. The location is amazing and close to west loop. The apartment is so clean and the view is amazing! recommend to all.

Reply from 30 East

Great location, friendly staff, relatively quiet. The floors are difficult to clean and the furniture and paint colors are a little unusual. But overall, it’s a great place.

Reply from 30 East

It's alright but there's room for improvement. When I moved into my apartment, it wasn't clean at all. The toilet was continuously clogging.

Reply from 30 East

The place is still great to live in with the in apartment amenities like a washer and dryer and full kitchen. But I'm not sure why they replaced the drink vending machine with less stuff and, as far as I know, no water. I really liked getting juice from the other one and now I can't.

Reply from 30 East

I really loved 30 East when I first moved in but I feel like it has gone downhill. Right now my biggest complaint is all the construction. I understand that Columbia bought the building and that things are changing but it's frustrating to have things constantly being closed off/having a bunch of construction materials being toted around all the time. Something I've noticed is that all around, it feels like 30 East only cares about getting new residents but doesn't care about the ones they already have.

Reply from 30 East

Clean, nice staff, great location, but my neighbors can be very loud at night. But overall excellent experience here. I’m graduating soon and I’m happy to have lived here

Reply from 30 East

The residents here seem very nice. I haven't attended very many community events so I don't know very many people, but the people I have met have been polite/friendly. The security staff is amazing. They're all friendly and positive, making an effort to learn the names of residents and their guests.

Reply from 30 East

It's a good building that's in a good area. It's kept in pretty good condition. The staff are very friendly and the coffee is restocked often. The events with free food are always a nice surprise. I wish we'd have access to all the amenities that were advertised but construction took away some meeting rooms that were good for studying.

Reply from 30 East

I have had a great time living in 30 east and all of the employees are very nice and helpful. They always have an answer for any problem I have

Reply from 30 East

I really enjoyed the months spent here I would highly recommend it to incoming students, the only thing is I wish the sense of community was better

Reply from 30 East

Its a great friendly community! 30 East also has events to help bring the community together. I especially love the sky lounge. There are grills to help bring the community as well.

Reply from 30 East

Love the amenities, staff, and overall experience living at 30 E. I have told my friends and others who are interested in living in the city to consider 30 E as an option

Reply from 30 East

Signed my lease again because 30East is so close and convenient for me. It is in the hub of Chicago and it offers so many fun events and great amenities!

Reply from 30 East

I haven’t actually moved in yet but I’m looking forward to it. All the staff was very attentive when it came to getting me to sign my lease so I hope it continues

Reply from 30 East

Management resolved and ongoing issue, so far I am pleased with the outcome. Building has also had several fun activities throughout the city such as free burgers which are fun to go to

Reply from 30 East

It's mostly fine, I guess. I'm tired of unannounced visits from staff but apparently I can't do anything about that. It makes me really anxious when someone unexpected is pounding on my door.

It’s a decent place to live. The people here are nice. Some security are friendly and others aren’t. I wish the gym and vending machines had more options

Reply from 30 East

My first day moving in was a disaster from the start. I have had multiple issues with the leasing office. I have also had maintenance walk in on me in the shower. That is not okay. Will not be living here after my lease is up.