I loved living at 30 East Apartments! I got paired up with awesome roommates and the location of the building is super convenient! The giant windows really let in a lot of light, even on cloudy, rainy days.

Reply from 30 East

Thus far this apartment building can be described in one word. Convenient. It is convenient and clean and that is all a full time student needs.

Reply from 30 East

I have loved living here. The view is amazing and the people are great too! I would highly recommend living here. the only issue I have is the price is a bit steep but with all the amenities we get makes it worth it.

Reply from 30 East

Great location, beautiful building, and friendly staff are all provided at 30 East Apartments. There are multiple community events hosted by the staff that allow the residents to get to know one another.

Reply from 30 East

Everyone is super nice, the building is always clean, the elevators are big and super fast. The staff is amazing. Maintenance request have been answered same day and they have been very nice and they always do a great job.

Reply from 30 East

I moved in this August 2018 and it was exceed my expectations. My view is phenomal, the condition of my apartment is fantastic! They have great activities almost every week to meet other residents including lots of freebies(free food)! One time I couldn’t pay my rent on time due to multiple reasons and they worked with me and gave me no difficulty! Great experience! Love living here!

Reply from 30 East

Upon moving in I was in a studio that did not meet my needs. The 30 east staff from Lindsey on down where fantastic . They where able to meet my accommodations and ultimately I had a fantastic experience

Reply from 30 East

My two bedroom apartment is wonderful, good roommate selection system, great view, nice hangout spots! The staff is nice and the sense of community is wonderful!

Reply from 30 East

My experience at 30 East has been great so far. The terraces are beautiful and a great place to spend time with friends. My apartment was clean upon arrival for move-in. It’s plenty of space for a studio.

Reply from 30 East

Kenya, Ellie, Daria, Alexis, and Sydney are excellent customer service representatives. These ladies work together as a loving team and are very pleasant with me. Thank you 30 East for your outstanding service. You guys are awesome. Ta Ta - John Nelson

Beautiful living space in a convenient location that is surprisingly quiet despite being right down town. Was not given much of a tour or introduction when I moved and and left me a little confused and had to figure out some things on my own.

The unit is very modern and clean when I arrived and the the WiFi is fast and the furniture is clean and comfortable. The view of the city is the best part because at night it looks amazing. The people that live here are nice as well!

Love living here because it is such a close walk to my school. The amenities are great and the atmosphere is wonderful! The staff is very friendly and helpful :)

Fine experience so far. Love our room. Disappointed that grills don’t work and there was no one who informed us of this or a sign. Appreciate that when our room smelled strongly of weed someone came and took care of it.

I love the amenities and all inclusiveness! The location is perfect for many of the schools around here as well and I couldn’t be happier. I would definitely resign.

Extremely convenient amenities that help a lot with school work; beautiful location that is practically on campus; friendly and helpful staff

Needed to move in early due to several reasons and we were kindly accomodated! Staff is very nice and understanding and the apartment is beautiful! Can’t wait for the rest of the year!

I really enjoyed living at 30 East. The building was super convenient to everything I needed to do. I walked almost everywhere I needed to go and the L was super close too if I had to go farther away.

It is in a wonderful location that is convenient for work and school. However it is still a very pricey place to live. All other tennants that i have recently met are friendly and kind aside from the ones that throw loud drunken parties.

30 East Apartments in the heart of Chicago’s South Loop, just a few steps away from school, grant park and easy access to public transportation. And if CTA does not fit your routine, how about walking or biking to work? Imagine coming home to a pet-friendly apartment with rooftop sun deck with fire pits, and lounge areas with gorgeous city views.

30 East is a very student friendly apartment building. The security is great. My favorite thing about 30 East has to be it's 17th floor fire place and the gym.

A great location and beautiful architecture. Nice staff, good places to hang out and a great sense of home to the whole place. Convenient for school and work alike.

30 East apartments is a great community for students. The amenities are very convenient and the staff are friendly and helpful. i absolutely love living here.

I love 30 East. Even though the majority of residents are students, the building never feels overly loud or obnoxious like college dorms. I've enjoyed my time here so far and haven't had anything break or malfunction in my room. My only complaint is that I wish they would notify you when you receive a package. It's not always possible to track packages that you are receiving and sometimes the guards don't see them in the mailroom. The units are modern, updated, and comfortable. The furniture provided is simple so that you can easily make the room feel like your own while still maintaining a high quality. Looking forward to spending my last year of college here.

Reply from 30 East

The building has wonderful ammenities, such as skydeck and sky terace, fitness, pool, games, tvs throughout, sitting areas throughout, and grills. Views from apartment are fantastic and building is very safe.