my experience has been a fairly pleasant one. Aside from large parties that occasionally congregate on the 2nd floor it has been an undisturbed, peaceful experience. Though it is paying a lot of a small space.

Reply from 30 East

I love living at 30 east. The environment is super welcoming. The neighborhood is very beautiful & traveling to and from school is a breeze.

Reply from 30 East

Do the right thing. Really great place to stay with friends or partner. Highly recommended to my friend. All furniture contain' many activities for residents.

Reply from 30 East

Everyone in the building is extremely nice! The staff is helpful and the amenities are great. It really does like home. My dog and I both love it here!

Reply from 30 East

The staff is nice although the radios don’t work and the events aren’t all that great. I wish they’d have more food events. The tv’s outside don’t have HDMI plugins that are reachable and 30 East isn’t logged into their PlayStation account, so there aren’t any of those games that they have available.

Reply from 30 East

Love the actual building and my apartment - the sense of community is at a minimum which isn't the worst thing - if I wanted dorm like actives I would have moved to a dorm.

Reply from 30 East

The security at the front desk is really nice and good. The facilities on the second floor is always clean and well kept. The apartment itself is usually very quiet and nice.

Reply from 30 East

On a less than-satisfactory note, for the past few months there has been no coffee at the coffee station in the morning. On a satisfactory note, the security desk has been doing an outstanding job notifying residents via phone call the a package arrives. This is an excellent improvement!

Reply from 30 East

I loved living at 30 East Apartments! I got paired up with awesome roommates and the location of the building is super convenient! The giant windows really let in a lot of light, even on cloudy, rainy days.

Reply from 30 East

Thus far this apartment building can be described in one word. Convenient. It is convenient and clean and that is all a full time student needs.

Reply from 30 East

I have loved living here. The view is amazing and the people are great too! I would highly recommend living here. the only issue I have is the price is a bit steep but with all the amenities we get makes it worth it.

Reply from 30 East

Great location, beautiful building, and friendly staff are all provided at 30 East Apartments. There are multiple community events hosted by the staff that allow the residents to get to know one another.

Reply from 30 East

Everyone is super nice, the building is always clean, the elevators are big and super fast. The staff is amazing. Maintenance request have been answered same day and they have been very nice and they always do a great job.

Reply from 30 East

I moved in this August 2018 and it was exceed my expectations. My view is phenomal, the condition of my apartment is fantastic! They have great activities almost every week to meet other residents including lots of freebies(free food)! One time I couldn’t pay my rent on time due to multiple reasons and they worked with me and gave me no difficulty! Great experience! Love living here!

Reply from 30 East

Upon moving in I was in a studio that did not meet my needs. The 30 east staff from Lindsey on down where fantastic . They where able to meet my accommodations and ultimately I had a fantastic experience

Reply from 30 East

My two bedroom apartment is wonderful, good roommate selection system, great view, nice hangout spots! The staff is nice and the sense of community is wonderful!

Reply from 30 East

My experience at 30 East has been great so far. The terraces are beautiful and a great place to spend time with friends. My apartment was clean upon arrival for move-in. It’s plenty of space for a studio.

Reply from 30 East

Kenya, Ellie, Daria, Alexis, and Sydney are excellent customer service representatives. These ladies work together as a loving team and are very pleasant with me. Thank you 30 East for your outstanding service. You guys are awesome. Ta Ta - John Nelson

Beautiful living space in a convenient location that is surprisingly quiet despite being right down town. Was not given much of a tour or introduction when I moved and and left me a little confused and had to figure out some things on my own.

The unit is very modern and clean when I arrived and the the WiFi is fast and the furniture is clean and comfortable. The view of the city is the best part because at night it looks amazing. The people that live here are nice as well!

Love living here because it is such a close walk to my school. The amenities are great and the atmosphere is wonderful! The staff is very friendly and helpful :)

Fine experience so far. Love our room. Disappointed that grills don’t work and there was no one who informed us of this or a sign. Appreciate that when our room smelled strongly of weed someone came and took care of it.

I love the amenities and all inclusiveness! The location is perfect for many of the schools around here as well and I couldn’t be happier. I would definitely resign.

Extremely convenient amenities that help a lot with school work; beautiful location that is practically on campus; friendly and helpful staff

Needed to move in early due to several reasons and we were kindly accomodated! Staff is very nice and understanding and the apartment is beautiful! Can’t wait for the rest of the year!