3001 Park

Generally quite, clean and well maintained. This is a nice place to live. It’s safe for children to play outside because of the speed bumps and most tenants with dogs pick us after them. Way to go 3001 Park!
The property is lovely and very clean. Neighbors are friendly and quiet. Sometimes a little difficult to reach the office staff but things get taken care of professionally and efficiently once you do.
I absolutely hate living in this apartment complex. The management is horrible. The apartment has been falling apart since I've moved in and its like pulling teeth to get anything fixed. There is nowhere to park and no assigned parking even though I pay a monthly fee for parking. The dumpsters are overflowing every other day, the residents are the bottom of the barrel. I would never recommend living here.
I’m very happy with my neighbors. Every is very nice. Everyone respects one another. I haven’t witnessed any drama. Maintenance does their best to keep the complex clean.
I love living here! Grounds are always clean. Office personnel are always friendly and helpful, always waving at the residents and being super sweet. The Maintenance Team is pretty quick and they always do a great job. Jackie, the manager is a nice young lady that took her time with us when we applied and was the reason we moved in 😊 Best Decision ever!
Great people living here I don't deal with management to often because I haven't had any issues.. I just wish they would send out more notices for pools, gyms and amenities so we can get back to a little normal at home since being out is still kinda crazy . Maybe let the pools open to lay around or just get out and enjoy the landscaping.
We are getting disappointed in some of the people and activities of the people that are now living here. There a lot of Inconsiderate tenants and the grounds are not being taken care of Properly
Have lived here a year and a half and it’s been an overall nice experience. Have had neighbors come and go. The current ones under us have a dog that can be very loud at night but everyone is very friendly.
Love where I live just wish people would pick up after their dogs. Don’t want to see the cigarette butts all over the place either. Love everyone’s Halloween Decorations
It could be better. When submitting a maintenance order, it doesn't get addressed til a month minimum, even if it's a serious matter. Office couldn't care less. Buy I stay because I like the neighborhood and I've always felt safe.