3001 Park

3.9

3.9

I like living here, they are really nice Apts. I like my neighbors, everyone has been really nice and kind. I really wish that the maintenance didn't take so long to fix something though but other than that it has been a really good experience.
Been living here for a year and now that all maintenance items have been resolved nothing to complain about. Neighbors are relatively quiet and clean.
I felt the community was nice, pet park nearby. The shopping center has everything needed. The apt is a big community, close to freeways and parks.
Been living here for almost 3 years now and overall I have been enjoying my experience here. Office staff is friendly. Only issue I have is how long it takes to get maintenance to come fix an issue
Quietneighborhood! I did not have any problems!!!! I love the complex and every time I need something to get fix they always come As soon as I put my request
The office staff is wonderful my apartment is cozy I love this place also I cannot wait to transfer to an upgraded unit also the office is very accommodating
We haven't even moved in yet, and I am so excited. Can't wait till summer time, when pool is open, I call a hammock today for then. Just ordered a King bedroom set, hope the master bedroom is big enough for the bed alone. Can a King size bed fit in the master bedroom? Looking forward to seeing my new home. Looking forward to greeting you.
This has been a primarily positive living experience. There has been some crime in the area recently, but hopefully it will not be a continual issue. We are close to many amenities, such as the library and multiple grocery stores.
Location is nice. Staff is nice and helpful, and it close to many grocery stores and parks. The overall apartments are nice and decent for the price. However sometimes it is loud due to the location of the apartment being located near a heavily traveled area. If you need something maintenances however it may take a while for maintenance staff to fix.
I like living here but some of the tenants do not follow the rules with the amount of people in each until, loud noises, trash pickup, and dog poop every where. The dumpsters constantly overflow. The upper breezeway are never power washed.