3001 Park

3.8

3.8

Living here for 3 years now and have not much to complain about. Neighbors are nice. It’s mostly quiet here and it’s in a good area. I’m not too far from anything
I love this apartment, it’s clean quit and has all the amenities I need and at a decent cost. I would love to have access to the gym 24/7 but I know with covid things have changed. Otherwise lovely place to live
The staff is always friendly and helpful. When I need a service done, it’s done in a timely matter. The property is always clean and beautiful.
if i have a problem, you solve it I can't wait to see how this year turns out. i'm so excited to be a part of this wonderful community. It's extremely close to my work and everything I need to get to get to. I couldn't be happier.
Friendly staff and quite complex. I also like how there's little court yards. My only complaint is the dog park by us tends to be littered with poop and pine cones most days.
Management is amazing and has tended to my needs quickly and efficiently! I love staying here and the neighbors are nice! Community is overall clean and safe.
I love the nice area around the apartments and it’s super affordable. The only issues I run into are the parking. I wish the staff in the office would sometimes monitor the parking more just because there’s lots of people parking under the hover with no sticker on their car which causes me to have to park far away from my apartment..
1 star
Poor upkeep. Three pools advertised but only 1 open for entire large complex for 2 years. Rent increases but amenities go down. Additional fees go up too. Not the most friendly office staff which changes often. Takes maintenance days to attend to work orders.
Friendly staff. Quick to fix issues. Fairly quiet community. Grounds are very nice and clean. I’m over the covid restrictions and wish everything was opened to use.
I love living in this community. It is in a great area and rent is at a reasonable price. The staff in the office has changed but I do however feel that they are super efficient a d very nice.