3001 Park

3.8

3.8

Been here 4 months and several items need repair that I let them know about first week I moved in. Some members of the office staff are very rude and can make you feel like you’re in the wrong. I just want my repairs fixed.
I have lived here a long time. Don't understand why I have to pay to park at my own home. I think that's stupid and not fair. The guys who do the yard work need to stop using the blower to blow into my patio.
quite neighborhood, staffs are awesome, also love living around this neighborhood because it is very close to work where i don’t travel to far
erica was very helpful and friendly and curtious when i was looking for a place to live. the maintenance personal was heree the very next day to resolve the issues that had to get done
Been here for 3 years+ and couldn’t have chosen a better place to live. Quiet, clean, great amenities, friendly office staff, fast, efficient and friendly maintenance team and most importantly a safe environment. The upgrades to the amenities are awesome! Keep up the good work!
It seems every time I write a review, nothing is done about it. We have 3 pools. Only one is available for use in this 110 plus weather Monday thru Saturday between 10am thru 530pm. You have over 100 units that has to share 1 pool. Nevada is back to 100, however our pools are not. DOG WASTE - I have mentioned several times that we have a container near my apartment that holds the dog waste bags, it has not been filled since 2020. There is dog waste all around my apartment and the kids play area. AC compressor stops working when it is 110 degrees outside, just blows warm air around. Another reason we need access to the pool. I believe the office personnel are doing the best they can.
The staff and maintenance have been lovely (excluding weeks of unanswered emails at one point) but my neighbour and the roach problem have made this past 6+ months unbearable to stay. I requested a unit transfer or some kind of thorough pest control plan but neither was available. I believe my entire building is moving out all because one new tenant infested everyone else home
Overall from the few years of being here, the o my complaint I have is the dog park not being monitored well enough. It’s irritating that I can’t bring my dog there because other people don’t know how to clean up after their dogs
Very clean and well put together. At night its peaceful and quiet. The staff was very nice and friendly!! I love it here!! I am very happy with the move choice I made.
A lot is f things broken on the first day of move in , some fixed some still broken , house was disgusting , one of the ladies up front is horrible with customer service, Anna is amazing!