3001 Park

3.8

3.8

The 3001 Park apartments have a great Henderson location. They are close to grocery stores, gyms, Green Valley Ranch Casino, the 215 highway, and great restaurants. Overall, the area is safe and not very noisy.
I’m loving everything about this place, my family is growing and I need more space so this place was just perfect! The amenities in the apartment and in the building are also a plus
Some dog owners do not pick up after their dogs. There are times when it is just smeared on the sidewalk as if someone stepped into it. I think this matter should be addressed.
I love this complex the neighborhood is Great the people omg the pool everyone is so friendly here gosh I can't believe it I love my view of the pool at night with the blue lights
Overall great experience but can someone please add a ramp in every corner? I have groceries that I put in a trolley and it’s hard for us single mammas to bring things without the trolley.
Leasing office needs a bit of work on their customer service etiquette. Maintenance does what they can to help which is appropriated but at the end of the day it’s the leasing office that doesn’t provide the help for maintenance.
I haven’t moved in yet but so far in the leasing process everyone has been so helpful! They always answer the phone and are available to answer all my questions! I was able to apply and be approved all in the same day.
Overall this is a great place to live, it’s conveniently located in the heart of Green Valley, and it’s near many businesses that you will have to go to on a regular basis. Apartments are pretty spacious and management is usually on top of maintaining the quality of the units. Parking can sometimes be difficult if you come in at a bad time, but overall is good for the most part. Pricing is also fair compared to some other apartments of similar comparison. I haven’t been able to test out any of the amenities due to Covid, but hoping they open up soon. Definitely would recommend to anyone looking to move into an apartment.
The importance of feedback in the clinical education setting was first publicized in a seminal article by Ende in 1983, in which he poignantly declared that “without feedback, mistakes go uncorrected, good performance is not reinforced, and clinical competence is achieved empirically or not at all.” As much as feedback in the clinical setting is universally spoken of and expected from academic training programs for improving students’ and residents’ performances as they progress through their medical education, learners at many levels have voiced their concern with the lack of valuable feedback provided during their clinical education
The staff has been very helpful with maintenance issues accept for the lights on the outside of the building across from my apartment they have been out for over a year it would be nice if this issue was finally resolved