3001 Park

Super excited for the community. The ladies in the office are extremely helpful. My family and I are excited to see what the complex and new neighborhood has to offer.
Araceli has taken great care of us and is very friendly. Looking forward to move into this community. Great location and neighborhood. Thank you very much.
The community looks great although getting my move date secured has been very difficult with the staff... other than that, it seems to be a good place to live.
I adore this cute little neighborhood, it's always pleasantly quiet and has all of the amenities I want and some I didn't even know I needed. I love taking night walks around the complex and breathing in the fresh night air as I take in the lovely landscaping.
good community. peaceful for the most part. i wish the pools would open. they should answer maintanence calls sooner too. weve had problems with that.
I haven’t had any problems for a while and the things that I have done have gone well. Was able to renew lease online from out of town without any problems.
Takes time for maintenance to get back to me. I Never get a call back from office. Only 1 pool is open out of 3. Pool has a max capacity of 8 people. Only available from 10 to 5
Lot of problems first month here! Roaches everywhere but we are being hopeful this place works out with a lot of cleaning and hard work in our end...
Cockroach infestation :-( not very happy ... there’s quite a few things wrong but we are trying our best to overlook them since it is a 12 month lease .
Its been nice, even among the current circumstances. If course im a bachelor. I love the olive tree right in front of my balcony. Please no prune too low. It shades my lanai from the sun. 😂.