30Six NoDa

4.6

4.6

Elizabeth
The neighborhood is fantastic with a lot of fun things to do and see and so much variety for food! The apartment complex is nice but gets a bit pricey especially for single person apartments.
Stephanie
This property is a great location, very pet friendly walkable to tons of bars and restaurant. The light rail access is super convenient to access uptown.
Madie
Move in has gone pretty smoothly. Psa don’t forget to ask for a dolly at the front office. Apartment was vacant for a while so it smelled like sulfur. But, maintenance came in pretty quickly after I called and provided a solution.
Paige
Lovely apartment complex that makes you feel right at home right away! Recently moved in and have really enjoyed its location and exploring the amenities
Miranda
Great community to live in. I have only had positive experiences and I have enjoyed living here. The staff is also very helpful and knowledgeable.
Ivana
I’ve been here for a little over a month and I absolutely love the community & the staff are so helpful and receptive. Everything is in walking distance and I love it!
Jose
Loving it so far, staff and neighbors are all so nice and that’s the most important thing. I like that openness of really building community in the space. Looking forward to getting to know you all better and really feel at home.
Evan
good apartments. great location right on the lightrail. parking is sometimes a struggle for guests. main downside is that the elevators are very slow and the stairs are all on one side of the building
Ian
30Six Noda is the best place to live if you are new to Charlotte or looking to move to Noda. The location along the train is in the perfect sweet spot, so close to Uptown and the South End but also close to the University if you're a student. Lived here for 3 years now - moving out next month - and we are really sad to go.
Verified Resident
I like this apartment complex. It’s clean and I often see maintenance and other services cleaning and attending to the area. Never had any issue with bugs or anything at all. I wish there hadn’t been such an increase in price for rent, and that the people who live here didn’t drive like so fast throughout the entire parking garage.