30Six NoDa

4.6

4.6

Just moved in yesterday. Love the area and also the amenities that 30Six Noda has to offer! There seems to be a lot of dogs at 30Six Noda and love to see that!
Great location, friendly staff. Nice appliances and good light from the balcony. Maintenance responds quickly, parking is scarce but that's NoDa.
I love this place. The amenities are amazing, it is clean and safe, our neighbors are great, and the neighborhood is the BEST. This place is walkable to all the great coffeehouses, bars, restaurants, art, and live music venues.
Helpful staff, clean building, love the artwork! Very dog friendly..very cute dogs as well so that's a plus. Convenient location next to train, brewery and cocktail bar
Love it here, wish the amenities where open 24/7 but with Covid not much you can do right now. Glad the gym is back open at lease. Thanks keep up the hard work!
The community here is one in a million. I have never met such amazing friends and the staff have been amazing over the past year! Love you guys!!!
Amazing location, walkable to everything in minutes. Great staff, splendid amenities, modern apartments... This is THE place to live in NoDa, hands down.
Jess is awesome. Had such a warm welcome by the team on the front desk. Love the building and excited to live here. I had loads of questions and Andrea was really good with me on the phone and it helped with a really quick transition. Thanks
We love everything so far. A few things that have been uncomfortable are: the key fobs not working throughout the building, the garage entrance situation, and we noticed the doors to get into the apartment building from outside don’t close all the way behind you unless you turn and close them. I have seen these doors open meaning anyone can get into the building without a fob. There were a few times I saw the garage gates wide open and I’m assuming it’s because of the fob situation. With the garage gates open and the door entrances open sometimes it feels a little unsafe. All of that being said we really love the building, staff, and neighborhood.
I moved in a month ago and it has been nothing but amazing. The train has been somewhat annoying to get used to- but I barely hear it anymore. I would recommend this complex to anyone.