30Six NoDa

4.6

4.6

Jacob
Great community and location. Plenty of apartment events but bars can be loud as they are super close. Overall great experience so far!!!!!!
Camille
Have only been here a week, but already I’m very impressed with the staff, the building / amenities, and the feeling of safety in the building.
Georgia
30six NoDa is the best! The workers at the front desk are super friendly and helpful! I love my apartment and all the fun bars/shops around it
Victoria
Living here is great. I love the community spaces like the clubhouse and the sky lounge. The leasing office staff is so friendly and helpful!
Elizabeth
It has been great so far!! Julia was very helpful with the initial tours and the application process and she checked in with us several times to see if we had any questions which I really appreciated.
Daniel
Hi, I moved to 30SixNoda in November and I can absolutely say this is a great place to live. I love the amenities, the light rain just 20 feet away, clean and spacious apartments, front desk staff are extremely friendly and helpful. No complaints thus far.
Eva
Have been here for 10 months. It’s been great! The people in the office are nice and helpful, Cesar and Katie continue to organize great social events. Only reason I don’t give 5 starts is because we now have constant construction and noise because of the new apartments being built across the street. But overall great experience living here!
Ian
It’s great. Love the community activities. Location is prime. Wish there was a way to allow delivery drivers access to the building/elevators so residents didn’t have to leave their apartment to get delivery food.
Ian
Amazing! Very clean and welcoming. This place had everything my roommate and I need to live comfortably. Close to city for work and close to the bars for beers. We love it
Elizabeth
Good experience overall- glad I could switch apartments once my 2-2 came avail! Also glad there’s some sweet spots for the pup and for relaxing while I wfh