30Six NoDa

4.6

4.6

Great location in trending neighborhood of NODA. Lots of restaurants, bars, entertainment and local retailers within walking distance. On the light rail for easy access to Southend, Uptown or University.
Great apartments and great amenities. Very friendly staff obviously working hard. My only issues ever is solely the people who don’t clean up after their dogs on the stairs or in common hallways.
Love the community but the mailroom gives me a headache. Not sure what the issue is but my packages will show delivered but they aren’t. The mailroom is sometimes messy which makes finding packages a pain.
Moving to 30 Six Noda has been the best community I’ve lived in since my transfer to Charlotte, North Carolina. Amazing staff, and friendly neighborhood.
I love living at 30SixNoDA. It’s a beautiful building and great amenities. Friendly neighbors and staff. And the BEST neighborhood! Full of restaurants, bars, coffee spots, live music, and art with a small community feel in the city. The added bonus is that our place is right on the light rail too!
The train can be a bit loud next to us, but other than that we absolutely love living here. The location is phenomenal, the staff is super friendly and responsive, and the amenities are wonderful!
The experience has been great so far. Staff is friendly and addresses questions promptly. I would recommend this building to others that are interested.
I have the best view and my space is clean and well maintained. It is a quiet sanctuary with access to an amazingly artistic, energetic community. The management team is gracious and responsive. The dog “park” should be avoided, however. This is a resident issue because pet owners do not pick up their animal’s waste and the area reeks. It’s quite disgusting. Solution: nix that area and create 3-5 prime parking spots that can only be gifted in a lottery drawing. Visitor parking is basically nonexistent which is frustrating when you live in this beautiful place and want to share it with your friends and family. Solution: develop a visitor parking lot, outside of the parking deck. Another solution would be to rent out supplemental parking to residents. The building’s layout is, initially, overwhelming. It’s a maze. Solution: provide a property map to residents. These issues do not diminish the unique experience living at 30Six NoDa affords me. Im in love with my new nest!! Thank you.
Everything is great here, the location of this building is fantastic for anyone. The leasing office is full of a great staff. The move was flawless.
The community is large and vibrant and at the heart of NoDa. I love randomly meeting people on the elevator and around the halls, the staff in the front office is filled with nice (and busy) folks who are willing to assist even when they have so much on their plate already