30Six NoDa

4.6

4.6

NoDa is Charlotte’s historic arts and entertainment district. NoDa is home to all walks of life and an array of talented artists and musicians. Whether you are looking for Craft beer, award-winning food, custom gifts, or tattoos you’ll find what you need in NoDa. Above all, the residents of NoDa are dedicated to promoting the arts, living eco-friendly lifestyles, and small businesses. The NoDa Neighborhood and Business Association is focused on encouraging diversity and promoting culturally enriching events for the neighborhood.
This is a great place to live, with fun events monthly, as well as clean amenities. The staff is friendly, and very attentive as well. We are very happy here.
We love this apartment! We found touring here to be very easy. Also love the natural light in our apartment. The staff was very friendly and easy to contact.
From the friendly leasing office agents to the amenities, my community has been great to live in. The fact that we have activities multiple times throughout the month is awesome.
I love the amenities & all the friendly people here. It is a great neighborhood to live in & the building is very convenient for the light rail & very dog friendly.
NoDa has turned out to be one of the most fun, friendly, active neighborhoods of CLT that I’ve ever lived in! The staff are all amazing! My apartment is simply stunning & ultimately this has been such a highlight in my city living experience! Highly recommend 30Six NoDa!
Apartments are clean and functional. The amenities are great, especially with a few of them being 24/7. My only complaint would be noise levels with the train by North Davidson running & blasting it's horn at 2am.
Location! Location! Location! This apartment complex is a 20 minute train ride to UNCC. It also a 20 minute train ride to the Charlotte's uptown area. This place great for students looking to avoid driving cars everywhere. You can take the train to ALOT of cool places.
The community has great amenities and the location can’t be beat. Neighbors are friendly and there are great community events in the building and neighborhood. Staff are always available to help as well!
Enjoying it here. Great office staff. Impressed by how they’ve handled things through the pandemic. Great location for those looking for things to do.