33 East
4.19 stars1,056 Reviews

1,056 Reviews

1,056 Reviews

I’ve lived at 33 East since 2018 and it’s been a a amazing experience. The staff has always been courteous and kind to me and the apartment has been so nice, especially since I’m in the premium now. The random roommates I’ve had have been great and I’m glad I was paired up with them.
The staff are nice but honestly the management needs to get it together and fix the pot hole in the front parking lot....so many people have gotten flats because of it and it seems like nobody cares
I give my experience a 4 star because of the staff and service I’ve experienced since living at 33 East. Upon arrival my room was halfway clean and still dirty, bugs in my bathroom which still appear and tiles coming up, dirty carpet etc. but I’ve contacted the front desk and they are working on getting all that fixed soon. So hopefully all goes well! The price is great and affordable for me as a college student and also working.
Office staff are nice, maintenance can be dubious at times. Last time we had water damage, they just painted over it, which is pretty careless if you ask me.
So far everyone at 33east has been so helpful and kind during this process. My best friends and I absolutely can not wait to move in and we are so excited to be living at 33east.
33 East is a very decent place to stay. Can have your typical maintenance problems or issues but nothing over the top. The floor plans are limited but you can make them work for you !
Nice community but my appt. had a lot of damages prior to me moving in and i would prefer no roommates but good move for someone who is looking for a home with low income and need time to get on track!
A nice area with friendly neighbors. The amenities are nice as well but due to corona some things are not open. Nonetheless it is still nice.
I love it here quite and peaceful everyone is freindly I wouldn’t change anything about it here I would recommend anyone here just wish fitness would open up
Community is sky blue and grass green. Pickles are good Pickles are good. Basic neighborhood. Basic neighborhood. Swallow doors on the drive way.