33 East

I love it here I give this place two big thumbs up I recommend any collage students to start off living here if it’s your first time being on your own
The rent was affordable and all-inclusive. Having an in-unit washer and dryer added a lot of value, as did having my own bathroom. However, the community is loud and there is often trash or dog poop throughout the complex. The renovations were cheaply done and were of poor quality. It does not seem like roommate preferences are respected, as I was placed with a roommate who smoked and was very messy, when I requested no smoking and indicated my personal style. Maintenance is very responsive and friendly, as are the front desk staff members. However, you cannot expect a response to any emails sent, nor can you expect an update if there is a safety concern. Overall, my experience has been fine, but I would only recommend this community to someone who could not afford any other option.
I've only been here for a week, but it is great! I enjoy having my own bathroom and my roommates are great. Love that utilities are included in the rent. Everyone at the office is very nice and helpful.
It has good maintenance service. Amenities are also good. Overall it's a decent place to live for college students. Only advice I would give is to know your roommates first before committing to live them. (From experience)
It’s ok could be better the pools aren’t open can’t really use anything haven’t used the amenities due to COVID-19 but other places are open so I don’t understand I’m paying 374 just for a room and can’t swim in the pool or go to gym the government open up so why can’t the neighborhood
I think that 33 is a great place if you are looking for affordability and modern style that is fit for a student. The bus stops are in a inconvenient spot in the property in my opinion, however eveything else has worked out in my 3 years of living there. The rooms are a nice size with your own bathroom so you only share the living space and kitchen. The wash room is also shared but it’s a nice size, I just wish the machines would have been upgraded like the kitchen was, because we had a lot of problems with our dryer and washer over the years and maintenance didn’t ever really fix it, but I always had clean clothes so I can’t complain. Bang for your buck. They kept me around!
I love living here. The staff is so helpful and kind. Looking forward to another great year. Hopefully all thi smess will be over and we can go back to normal.
I have loved living here and cannot wait to move up into a premium unit this coming year! I love the apartments and the staff are amazing. Would recommend anyone to live here! It's great!
Convenient location. Timely ECU bus. Friendly staff. Upgraded apartments feel completely different from the old models and they look a lot better.
I’ve been here going on two years now. It started out great but it has been on the decline. The people in the office have attitudes sometimes.