33 East

overall my experience has been great! the staff is extremely helpful and nice. I love my apartment building and the community is really quiet and clean.
I love it. For the most part it’s quiet. I enjoy seeing people outside doing positive things like walking their dogs or playing basketball. The only problem i have is no lock on the bathroom door
My experience at 33 East has been great. If I’ve had any issues, they were very minor. The property is always clean and very quiet. The rates are affordable.
The staff is really friendly and it’s affordable. Everything being inclusive is really convenient. Plus you don’t have to pay for parking and dogs are welcome.
Everyone in the front office is SO friendly and helpful. They understand how to keep a clean and awesome campus and apartment and are always quick to get maintenance done.
I think 33 East is a wonderful apartment complex. I personally think that the apartments could look a little better and that the apartments could be sprayed more but other than that great apartments.
I just moved in on March 1st, the neighborhood is very quiet. I’m on the second floor so expected some noise to come from either the top or bottom floor , but nope! perfect. My neighbors are super nice and always say hello! My dog loves to walk outside with me. The neighborhood and community is so nice, i would recommend it to anyone.
I love it it’s a good place to live it’s so peaceful and people are very friendly and staff are very respectful everything is perfect rooms have lots of space
It’s quiet calm , my roommates are cool and calm they are fine , my area I don’t hear a lot of ruckus. Only thing I probably would have doubt in , is that the Walls are thin.
It’s affordable, student friendly, and a great place to love! I love the modern access to pay rent and the amazing accommodations. My cat loves it too!