I love it here! So peaceful and quiet everyone treats everyone like family. The staff in the office are really nice and always answers my questions.

I have loved living at 33 East for the last year. They offer a really good competitive rate. They also offer many activities within the community for their residents to partake in. Staff is extremely friendly and helpful.

Reply from 33 East

I Love It ! My Roomates Are So Nice , The people In Athens neighborhood Are So Nice ! I Would Refer 33 East To Everybody , Great Place To Stay !

I love my community and my roommates. I also enjoy the amenities and the pool. It’s close to so many things such as Walmart and many fast food places and even campus.

Reply from 33 East

It’s probably one of my favorite complexes. The staff is friendly, the rooms are spacious, the utilities are well functioning. Maintenance is timely and friendly. Honestly it’s the best bang for your buck.

Reply from 33 East

I like the privacy and the staff is very friendly. But I wish there were more avenues for residents to meet and socialize with one another when we're not in class.

Reply from 33 East

I’ve lived here for a few years and haven’t had many issues. Any issues that have arisen have been effectively handled by the management. This is a very nice community for the price you pay.

Reply from 33 East

Great place to live. The staff is accessible and they are very helpful. They are also in a prime location. They gave me a gift card with no money on it though. So that’s why they have 4 stars.

Reply from 33 East

Such a nice place. Needs some improvements but other than the basic things I would suggest this place to anyone! It’s quiet and the staff is so nice

Reply from 33 East

A great place to live and enjoy friends. The price is great, the staff are friendly, and the place is comfortable. The only downside would be that the walls are very thin and you can’t do anything about noisy neighbors.

Reply from 33 East

The roommate preference application is a joke. It seems like leasing personnel took none of my criteria in consideration. In the application I stated I would like second floor, room C, non smoker, that I do mind if they smoke, and that I drink so I preferred over age. The leasing office placed me in the third floor, room B, with smokers, and 19 year olds that don’t even go to ECU. My living experience has not been great. I hope to never have to renew my lease or lease again. The next 9 months will be brutal. I wish I could great the lease contract, unfortunately my mental health is not enough to legally break it.

Reply from 33 East

I am going to enjoy living here at 33 east the staff are students who are very friendly and helpful. They put together a great team to help our needs

Reply from 33 East

A lot of things were dirty and broke in the house when we moved in but maintenance has been coming by to fix everything these past couple days so it’s not too bad

Reply from 33 East

I've really enjoyed living here so far. Whenever something goes wrong the staff are ready to help right away! I've had to call the fire department twice for issues like the AC unit above ours dripping into ours and causing a bunch of arcing and sparks, but the safety officer was there right away and helped out a lot.

Reply from 33 East

The apartment complex is very neat, well managed, and the staff is very welcoming. Definitely renewing my lease next year. When I was deciding on housing this was one of the first places i looked.

Reply from 33 East

I love the community. The office staff is super friendly. Maintenance is also very fast. The visitors parking is amazing. Also, I love the on site gym and pools!

Reply from 33 East

The staff is so friendly! Great space in bedrooms and bathrooms. It's a great price and the maintenance crew is very fast with responding to problems

Reply from 33 East

Maintenance is great when there is a problem. Office staff is helpful when you need anything. Apartments are clean and roommate matching works good, haven’t had an issue with roommates

Reply from 33 East

It’s cheap and everything is included in the rent which I like. What I don’t like is all the cockroaches outside and if you’re not quick enough to get inside your apartment, they will follow you in.

Reply from 33 East

Great staff and maintenance! Love the free food and events. I've been here for a bit and it was the perfect apartment after living in the dorms. :^D

Reply from 33 East

I am enjoying living here. The apartments are very well maintained and I enjoy the community. The only issue I have had thus far is the lease incentive not being followed through.

Reply from 33 East

I LOVE LIVING HERE! 33 East really does make sure that you are well taken care of. So far I have had no complaints besides the dust thats all

Reply from 33 East

Definitely a great place where you can have fun, work, close to EVERYTHING and really enjoy life especially at such a low price to rent!!!!!

Reply from 33 East

Great place to live. Its convenient and quite and cheap. It’s a good starter place for young college kids who don’t live on campus but still get the roommate experience

Reply from 33 East

They need to do a better job at matching roommates and also punish people who smoke weed constantly. The pool needs to be cleaned as the water look green.