33 East

1,802 Reviews

1,802 Reviews

Shytionnia
about 7 hours ago
I love it out here very quite a lot of space favorite place is the pool I love the pool nd the gym everyone out here is very nice the gym is amazing

Wyland
1 day ago
I honestly love the community! The leasing staff is amazing and very great at communicating! I am appreciative of everything they do for us and our property!

Alison
1 day ago
aside from a few minor inconveniences it was good. they were slow about fixing our air, the apartment above is flooded and it came into our apartment and maintenance was slow to fix it and did not fix the damage caused

Mary
1 day ago
Everyone at the leasing office has been so helpful and so kind with any questions or concerns I’ve had! I love being able to access the Resident Portal from my phone and take care of things easily!

Rebecca
1 day ago
It’s been pretty good. I live at the front so there’s a little less activity going on. I love seeing everyone’s animals. Maintenance is much better

Kayode
Although, I have not moved in. It is quite unimpressive from the management's side to make me pay on the 5th when the moving date is the 19th. I also pleaded with the management for an early move-in, but they refused.

Verified Resident
So far, so good. I've had a few minor complaints but it's been amazing overall. The staff are really speedy with things and the perks of this apartment are exceptional.

Lamyiah
I love how friendly everybody is. I love the free pool and gym access. I can’t wait to go to the gym. This is my first apartment which is super exciting

Keyonni J.
Helpful, efficient, and friendly never had any problems and of it was an inconvenience it will be handle in an efficient manner! I enjoyed my college experience here and would definitely recommend this place to up incoming college student wanting to leave the dorms

Tatiyana
Will not be renewing next year. Just because rent is around $300 does not mean this apartment complex should be this crappy. Unsatisfactory.