33 East

4.1

1,241 Reviews

4.1

1,241 Reviews

I really enjoy living here at 33 East. I am excited to be able to use the pool this summer! I also really want to try out the gym that just opened up.
slowly getting better now that the year is about over. If moving here, I definitely recommend the premium unit. Even though I got stuck paying WAY more than my roommates for the same unit.
Its a pretty good place to live. There is some things i would change. Such as the loud people above my apartment. Along with the water not getting hot enough. And lastly the wait time for maintenance to come and fix things.
They’re okay. I see them getting a lot better compared to everything that happened at the beginning. Phase 2 needs work and please fix these pot holes
Good price, pretty quiet. Maintenance has been slow with urgent work orders but quick with minor ones. Apartment was not in good condition upon move in. A few bugs crawl in from drains but not major. Overall somewhat decent experience not the best could be a lot better.
I have not moved in yet but so far the customer service is amazing any time I have had a problem they have been more than willing to fix the issue and fast too!
It's as good as a student living can be. But not too bad. It's getting better with the noise and trash. I just wish the potholes would stay covered.
The community isn’t safe but it’s definitely super affordable. The staff and maintenance are always super polite and helpful. It would be better if they put up cameras.
Very great service. My roommates are easy to live with, and the office is always helpful to whatever I may need. Overall a great experience for a great price.
It was breeze with myself.. But they're giving my invite hell. Which is really bothering.. But other than that everything was okay and and breeze.