33 East

4.1

1,327 Reviews

4.1

1,327 Reviews

I love all the space to walk my dog and everything is pretty well shaded. Having a private bathroom is a big plus. The staff are nice and they are always doing giveaways to keep everyone involved.
I like the amenities that are provided. I enjoy using the private tennis courts with my roommates. I can’t wait to be able to use both of the pools provided!
The location is nice and it's usually quiet. There can be disturbances at night or late afternoon like loud music or fights but these aren't too common. The unit is spacey, the room is a good size and it's helpful that they come pre furnished.
Besides some neighbors that aren't the best, this place is a very good community. The staff are all understanding and it is nice to live around a lot of stores and fast food places. Being able to room with friends is also a plus.
The living experience here for me is going good. The side of neighborhood that I life on is very quiet and peaceful not much go on over here.
1 star
Haven't had a good experience with y'all however the bed rooms are very nice and have good facilities. The parking area needs to have cameras
Loving how close to everything I am now! Traffic is a bit loud, as expected, but it's otherwise pretty quiet and a great place to be at these days! Lots of sturdy furniture and good closet space, and a *spotless* bathroom on move-in! I also Love the balcony's view!
The proximity to everything is great! The staff are very friendly and helpful, my housemates are nice and everything included in the rent is perfect for me !
It’s ok just noisy and I wish the pools would open. The pools have been ready for weeks yet they aren’t open. We are the only place that hasn’t opened our pools.
The process to sign up for my apartment was pretty simple and I was helped by the staff the whole way. I really appreciated the help as this is my first time signing for an apartment.