I’m really glad I chose to live here, I love it. The amenities that are offered are great. Management and staff are really helpful and there is always goodies in the front office :)

it’s a great environment, the staff is always very helpful, friendly and welcoming. The amenities are nice and the apartments are spacious. Love it here!!

Over all pretty swell living, not too much of issues little things here and there. No major issues or problems. Maintenance always responds at decent times.

The model room is very deceiving when compared to the actual quality of the apartment, but otherwise maintainence is responsive and all the staff are nice. Generally a clean property as well.

The business center could use a lot of work because every time I go down there the wifi cuts out every minute or so. We tried transferring to another unit but the manager that helped us seemed like they couldn’t care less and frankly was rude.

My apartment community is amazing but I hate how I was lied to about upgrading the appliances and they didn’t. The amenities are great and the events are cool.

I've never had any issues living here I love the location, the pricing, and the management is amazing and super nice.I enjoy living at 33 East.

33 East is a pretty decent place to stay. It’s really what you make it. They do a good job by doing little things for the residents like providing breakfast and coffee sometimes.

Overall i feel that 33 east is a greatplace to live, the prices are on the lower end compared to competitors andthe bus schedule is nice. I do believe the inside of the apartment is outdated and old but other than that i love it

It's a good quality apartment considering how much you pay. The bedrooms and living room are somewhat nice, the appliances are outdated but works just fine! Overall would recommend to a friend.

This apartment complex is nice considering how low the prices can be. It is only a ten minute bus ride to campus, which is also convenient. The staff that work here are friendly and accommodating, and if I ever have any maintenance issues I receive service the same day the work order is placed.

Hey, what can I say, I love 33 East! Like that one saying goes "home is where the heart is" I guess you could say that's how 33 East makes me feel. The staff is very friendly and will help you with anything. I've never had any troubles or scares here now that i think about it, so that's a plus! Idk man, I don't judge usually but if you ain't living at 33 East what are you doing with your life?? I'll tell you....you ain't living right!! But yeah, that's my review, peace!

Living here is pretty nice. I like how they give away food (even though its rarely vegan) and have events. The only reason why I gave it 4.5 instead of 5 is that our kitchen equipment is really old and dirty

Cheapest all inclusive 4 bed/4 bath we could find when looking at Greenville apartments! However, we have had a few problems with utilities/appliances. Nonetheless, the maintanance and front desk staff were super helpful, punctual, and friendly!

I enjoy living here but I am also no a picky person. There are some issues with the apartment such as the bathtub getting a dip in it and water collecting there. Maintenance things such as this really should not have been a problem in the first place.

Great place to live for the price! Love the staff and love that it comes furnished already! Grocery bingo is also my favorite! Brings the community together and makes it feel like home.

It’s pretty good for the price. I love that it’s all inclusive, but I wish the space was a little bit bigger. Maintenance is really good and always comes when we call.

Solid place, cheap out a bit when outfitting and painting apartments, but no pest problems, solid utilities, and general quiet are appreciated.

This apartment complex is the best out of the others. I really enjoy all the events hosted here, especially grocery bingo. The maintenance is always quick to respond. I really enjoy the convenient location

Amazing place to live. I would recommend this to anyone who want a cheap great living experience. They offer several opportunities to get accustomed to living away from your parents.

when looking for apartments 33 east was the nicest one for their price. i knew this apartment community before a while back and it had a back reputation but now that i live here is is totally different and the staff is very kind and the maintenance people get things done in a timely manner.

$489 per month rate; furnished and inclusive. Clubhouse, pool in summer, gym. Helpful staff. Lots of events + free food. Bedrooms are a nice size, bathrooms and kitchen are smaller; no pantry. Nice, tiny patio if you live on the 2nd or 3rd floor.

Wonderful office staff! Best bang for your buck for student housing. I love the resident events they host. I can’t wait until the pool opens

Maintenance is decent, never got back to us about a problem we had though. There’s a lot of insects. Staff is friendly and the apartment is a decent size

Love everything about the place the private bathrooms, layout, lockable bedrooms, and overall just the area in general. Perfect place for out of state students