33 East has great parking and access to the bus is great. The rooms are great and they make finding roommates easy. I also enjoy the staff as they are always kind.

Everything good and clean maintenance do well taking care of issues. My only problem is at night there's some dark areas I don't like to walk through to get to the fitness center.

Love everything about it! It makes me feel like I’ve made the right choice to live here. Plus the community is great overall! Everyone is so friendly!

It used to be so much better. I’m paying significantly more than what they are now selling the units for. Maintenance is bad. I’ve had a broken dishwasher for months.

Reply from 33 East

It’s very cool and I was nervous at first but I’m liking the experience so far everything is how they said it would be the room is nice the roommates very great.

Reply from 33 East

Very friendly environment, maintenance responds very quickly and fixes everything that we need, although wish renovations were done to all apartments and not just a few

Reply from 33 East

Overall my resident experience has been pretty good. I love my apartment and the location of the building. The staff are always very helpful.

Reply from 33 East

Despite some difficulties, 33 east does a good job of handling any and all issues that arise in a timely manner. For an apartment in this price range, I could not expect anything more!

Reply from 33 East

Everything included with upgraded beautiful alliances and great neighbors i would definitely recommend living here, my experience here has been substantial

Reply from 33 East

Love it everyone is nice I love my roommates... the housing is amazing 😉 I love it because we play games Nd stuff Nd I love doing the movie night together

Reply from 33 East

3rd year here at 33 east I love this place and would recommend it to anyone currently enrolled at East Carolina University it is an affordable living option

Reply from 33 East

My living experience in 33 east is great. My roommates okay. I love have my own little space. The community is quite but that’s great because everyone keep to themselves.

Reply from 33 East

Dirty and not well maintained . Everything is dated. Featured rooms are misleading . I wouldn’t stay again . I wish I didn’t rent there eber

Reply from 33 East

Rent is very affordable. I love the events like grocery bingo and Taco Tuesdays and random free food for residents. I cant wait for the updated gym!

Reply from 33 East

This is my first year at 33east and I enjoy every bit of it. 1st year being away from home & I’m 100% comfortable💙💙 All of the different activities is great!!

Reply from 33 East

I have had a really great time living here! The staff is so kind and involved in the community, and the maintenance staff are prompt and do great work. I have very few complaints about my experience here.

Reply from 33 East

They are starting to upgrade. The prices are very good for the area. There are plenty of stores and restaurants nearby. The work orders are done pretty quickly. Not much to complain about. Very good place to stay.

Reply from 33 East

I really enjoy the staff here, they are always as helpful as they can be. I enjoy all the things 33 east has available, like the gym, pool, and game room.

Reply from 33 East

I do not live here yet, but I am very impressed from my experience with the tour and communication. They usually answer the phone immediately and are always happy to answer my questions.

Reply from 33 East

I enjoy my time at 33 east apartments i love my roommates and all of the amenities! There are so many great attributes involved when residing here

Reply from 33 East

This is a decent place to stay. Some nosy neighbors but it depends on where you stay at. Maintenance comes within 24 hours usually unless it’s the weekend. Nice office staff!

Reply from 33 East

Overall I've had a wonderful experience at 33 east. Fantastic staff, fantastic maintainence. Spacious apartments and awesome amenities. 10/10 time here.

Reply from 33 East

Decent living space, maintenance crew knows what they're doing, and one of their employees, Ashley, always assists me if I have an issue. Overall great place

Reply from 33 East

Really private. Feels like an actual form for college students. Cheap & affordable rent. Activities for residents so they won’t be bored I love it.

Reply from 33 East

Love it here great atmosphere. Has an excellent pool wonderful staff and great food nearby. There is no drawbacks from living here you will not be disappointed.