So far my time has been decent I just wished I had more likable tenants and other students, but it's all good. As I finish up my schooling at ECU this location and value have been a very good bargain for me.

I haven’t moved into my apartment yet but I’m super excited and I have no worries. The staff were very friendly about giving a tour and answering all of my questions. August 17th hurry up!

I feel I was told whatever they thought I wanted to hear so I could sign the lease. I was told I could move in right away but that was a lie. Then when I brought the issue to the staff the girl I talked to did not take any ownership or show any empathy towards my situation. Not a good start so far.

Great area staff is quite friendly and the amenities are great they seem to have a lot of speacials going on and events for students this is a great place

very warm environment and friendly, the staff is very nice and quite helpful. in terms of maintenance they are fast and very professional. i do have to say though, the loud banging on the door when they come to complete a request does scare me at times

This is my 3rd year with 33. I’ve enjoyed the experience of having my own space. For student living, very affordable, cozy and quiet. I’d recommend.

I have not even moved in yet but I love this place. I've also heard a lot of good things about the people here as well. Totally looking forward to being a part of this little community.

So far I've had nothing but good experiences! The neighborhood is great and they have buses that come every 10 minutes for ECU. Signing our lease was very easy and not stressful at all!

I haven't moved in yet so I can't rate five stars until then but so far I am loving everything. The staff have been amazingly helpful and all the amenities make this seem like a great place to live!

Great staff, and great amenities. Never had any problems with the front office. Almost everyone there will greet you with a smile and make sure your taken care of

Gigantic bedroom size with bathrooms in each room. Excellent staff, everybody was helpful and friendly. Great community, tour guides were effecient

Amazing and the the people here are really great! Whenever I have a problem they come with no hesitation. I look forward to recruiting some people to stay here.

It's pretty chill here and its close to a lot of things despite being far from campus. I like my roommates and I got lucky because they were random!

I love the environment it’s peaceful I enjoy the game room area around the gym. I also like that they reward you for renewing your lease it’s a honor to be with you

So far so good. It’s not too loud and the pool is by far my favorite spot to hangout. The events are always a good time and the offers always keep me coming back for more.

Loved living here, front office people very helpful and polite the neighborhood it’s self was very quiet clean and my roommate made the stay even more better

Reply from 33 East

Everything I’ve seen so far has been outstanding. The employees are super knowledgeable and helpful. Also, you can tell you guys really care about your leasers.

Reply from 33 East

Living in 33 East has definitely been a great experience for me! This is my first time being out on my own and living here has made it easy for me!

Reply from 33 East

I have loved living here! Get staff and a great apartment. The work orders get done in a reasonable amount of time. I loved using the amenities such as the pool!

Reply from 33 East

It's amazing for me to have my own it is a great thing. I love having a place to call my own. Being able to go to the pool and valley ball and basketball. Plus size ts close to alot of stores

Reply from 33 East

I have been living at 33 east for almost a year and I can say it is a very welcoming community everyone is so nice and caring and if you have even the slightest of problems they will handle it as soon as possible

Reply from 33 East

This apartment complex is lovely. The furniture and appliances are great quality, and the pool is a huge bonus. The location is great as it is within walking distance of a Dairy Queen and a Bojangles. The only downside is that it is right next to a fire station, so the sirens can get a little annoying.

Reply from 33 East

The staff are very helpful and have made my leasing process very easy and fast. I love that the rooms and am very happy I get to live with my best friends for college.

Reply from 33 East

Living at 33 east is going to be so fun for new comers. Everyone is so welcoming and nice. So accommodating for animals and other needs. I definitely recommend living here

33east isn’t super fancy but it’s honestly the best you’ll find for the price! New updates look really nice, pet fees are more affordable than they have been in the past too!