It is well kept! The model part meant that was shown to my family and I looked organized and neat. For the rent price, I’d say 33 East is a good way to go! I can’t wait to live here next year!

Reply from 33 East

Enjoy the place a lot, very quiet and great neighbors. Aside from living, they have all sorts of facilities such as pool, basketball, and volleyball.

Reply from 33 East

My experience has been pretty good overall. We've had some issues with our dryer, but all other appliances work fine. I like that they do grocery bingo and other things for their residents. It's pretty much what you would expect for a college apartment.

Reply from 33 East

33 East has been a great place to live. The safety and responsive staff have easily been some of the best parts. Can't wait for the next year here!

Reply from 33 East

I love staying at 33 east, friendly people, great pools, and gyms. The workers are always friendly and so helpful. If I have something wrong they show up ASAP

Reply from 33 East

I’ve had a great experience living in the premium apartments! Everything is nice and new! Love my new apartment. Maintenance also comes by quick after requests also

Reply from 33 East

It is a friendly environment! The office staff are great! My apartment is clean and very rarely has issues! The rent price is reasonable for all the amenities that it includes! I definitely recommend 33 East to everyone.

Reply from 33 East

Love living here the maintenance is always fast when I call and its quiet. The price is great for what your getting. Utilities included and everything.

Reply from 33 East

I haven't moved in yet but I have heard great things. I cant wait to experience 33 East for myself I hope it is all I expect it to be and more.

Reply from 33 East

The amenities in the apartment complex are pretty cool. The gym and courts are fun to hang around and I'm excited for it to be warm enough for the pool.

Reply from 33 East

Living on my own for the first time is very daunting, but I feel right at home here and I absolutely love 33 East! A great first apartment and worth every penny.

Reply from 33 East

I’ve enjoyed visiting the apartment complex, and seen how nice they are. I’ve decided to move to 33 east myself, and I can not wait until my experience there.

Reply from 33 East

I love it!! Very quite and peaceful . The staff is very friendly. I like the how the inside is decorated and you can also paint the walls!!!

Reply from 33 East

The staff are very friendly and great at what they do. I always receive great service. I wish that constant noise complaints were handled more seriously.

Reply from 33 East

I love how nice the staff is. They have great manners & they’re knowledgeable. They helped my guarantor fill out the application making the process go smoother.

Reply from 33 East

My experience started out a little rough because i had a crazy roommate issue but they worked with me and let me move out of that apartment into a new one and now it's my favorite place to live

Reply from 33 East

I like it so far. Everything is great and I would and my roommates are cool. I’m happy about the more privacy and personal bathrooms. Would recommend for future students.

Reply from 33 East

Well it is what you expect from a lower end student apartment. It is better than the dorms but not as good as the higher price apartments right off campus. If you had to choose between here and like the Davis then this is your choice

Reply from 33 East

I really love how big everything is and how the price is very affordable. They tour guide is very sweet I went two times to tour but I knew the first tour I was going to love it .

Reply from 33 East

So Far So Good Cant Wait to Move In . Every One Has Been Beyond nice This Far ! Community is Very Beautiful And Full Of The Resources I Will Need !

Reply from 33 East

Been a good experience, everyone seems nice. Excited for my roommates next year and meeting new people. The tour was nice and Ashley was very helpful.

Reply from 33 East

Great place. I love the amenities, there are so many options. The staff that works here is also very nice and helps out whenever needed. I also really enjoy the area because it is still pretty close to ECU's campus.

Reply from 33 East

33 East has a great sense of community which is great for local hometown residents and people from afar that are here temporarily. They have great amenities and great customer and rental services.

Reply from 33 East

33 is the best student living apartments out there!!! 10/10 would recommend to everyone!! They’re so friendly and understanding I absolutely love it here!

Reply from 33 East

Since living at 33 East my time here as been pretty good. The staff is friendly, maintenance seems to respond in a timely manner and management seems willing to help the residents.