33 East

4.1

1,167 Reviews

4.1

1,167 Reviews

I ham having an excellent experience living here at 33 east. I love the staff and I can tell, that 33 East is a community that truly cares about its residence. The customer service that 33 east gives is second to none they are professional.
It was pretty good theres not too much noise i love the pools and hammocks there does need to be more sswcurity camereas or at least home security
This is my second time living here at 33 East and it has been way better than before. I have enjoyed the new management and cleaner facilities.
Overall it’s been great here. Staff is quick and friendly, I’ve had a few issues which some have been resolved in a timely manner. But other than that, for the price it’s a great place to be!
The staff are always super helpful and friendly. Maintenance is always timely and work to fix problems efficiently. The property is also very clean.
The staff has been super helpful, our work orders are finally being done. I do hope to get to know our neighbors. Parking is great for residents and friends. I like how everything is so close.
So far my experience is good. The concern I have the most is cleanliness of the rooms for example bugs in the room. I don’t think I have had any other issues. One thing that would be great is storage provided for unneeded things in the room.
Staff is so friendly! Apartment was clean during move in and such an easy transition! We love our outdoor space and how nice our renovated bathrooms are! Never any real problems here!
Disappointed at the lack of amenities after signing, and it is in a dangerous location but you can't beat the price for a private room and bathroom and easy access to campus. When the amenities open, I would be happy to recommend this apartment to anyone at ECU.
The first year here was great, the second year was not. From cars sitting in the parking lot for months on end (and the office knowing about them) to trash piling up basically everywhere it just isn't as nice as it was in 2019.