33 East

4.1

1,481 Reviews

4.1

1,481 Reviews

The most unpleasant roommate , still waiting for my new bed . Staff are friendly and professional. I feel like my roommate matching concerns aren’t being taken seriously. But other than that is a great community
Everything living wise is in working order so that's fine I didn't have to get anything fixed once I moved in but when I was checking in the person told me to just check all the boxes and ill be good to go not knowing my parking pass wasn't in my envelope so I have to pay for one now. Which honestly is my fault for not checking but this was my first time moving out so moving out I thought my parking pass had to be personalized since I had to put my vehicle information on the sheet given to me but other than that my experience has been good I have nice roommates and nice neighbor's.
Overall it has been a great experience. I haven't had any problems. I have felt like it is a safe and homey place. I feel confident that when I get off I can come home and relax.
It’s been pretty good. Had a few run in’s in the beginning especially with the roaches. Still have them no matter how much I clean… and the walls are thin
Really nice management. The place is decently clean and there's no bugs or anything. Would be nice to be able to have more say in roommates though
Enjoy the complex and the staff are friendly . The residents in my building are nice and quiet for the most part. The apartment complex is close to everything i like and access to what i need.
I love my stay here they are worth it I promise U that there are no problems that go on. There clean they keep real good care of there houses
I really like it here! Love that the fitness center is 24/7! Just overall I like it! I wish the pool was 24/7 lol but I understand why it isn’t! I enjoy the hammocks at the pool!
living here has been great! the only problems that i have had while being here would definitely be the roaches running around outside but overall, i love living here!!
It’s awesome that their gym is 24 hours. I can get a workout in no matter what time it is. Plus it has all of the gym equipment that I need to get a solid lift in.