I have had a really great experience of living at 33 East. Everyone in the office is always very friendly and helpful, the units are spacious and I love having my own bathroom. I just recently moved into one of the newly updated unit and it is very nice and I'm actually paying less than I did last year which is amazing.

The room looked very nice when I arrived. After putting my stuff away it began to feel like my home away from home. The apartment was very similar to the model only a little smaller. The staff is very nice and the complex offer alot to do. I feel this apartment was the best fit for me.

Love living here and the apartemnets are spacious. Staff is very friendly and the apartents are close to everything. Thanks for making thsi such a great home away fro home

I love it here and how they plan event for residents. Also how they fix thing when asked through maintenance. I also enjoy grocery bingo it’s so much fun.

Great facility with nice people, the pool area and exercise room are quality and pretty well kept. The residents are super kind and the workers have been helpful, overall great place to live.

I think the apartment is very nice ,but I haven't had a chance to really meet anyone other than my roommates yet. I had a couple of problems with my apartment though, The major one being that my dryer doesn't work. Other than that mostly everything has been great!

Resigned for “better price” then people 6 months later right before move in date people payed 80$ a month cheaper and could not get deal, even though I had lived in the community for already a year.

Reply from 33 East

Apartment is clean. Staff is helpful and friendly. Maintenance is prompt. Lots of resident activities . I don’t have internet connection but hope to get it soon. I did not get the room assignment I was told was guaranteed.

Reply from 33 East

Great place to live at a good price. Management is easy to talk to, and work orders you put in are done within the day. Great amenities such as the pools and tennis court

Reply from 33 East

The apartment community is good. I have only been there a few days answer there are still a lot of empty apartment & parking lots I hope the community stay safe the same once everyone else moves in.

Reply from 33 East

I think 33East is a really great apartment complex, I even refered a friend and she will be living with me this school year. The rent is cheap and the staff is super nice and great. I have enjoyed living here.

Reply from 33 East

After viewing the place, I can’t wait to move in. The location and all the amenities are a seller. Also the staff is very helpful and welcoming.

Reply from 33 East

Friendly office staff, great pool area, lounging area , spacious apartment quiet & home friendly neighborhood. Easy to find . Spacious bed room ans bathroom area

Reply from 33 East

The people are very friendly, and the place is beautiful. My brother recommended me to live here and I am so glad I Chose this place its perfect.

Reply from 33 East

This is a great community. Glad it has a pool, basketball court, gym, volleyball etc. I do recommend that the gym gets new equipment. Everyone is friendly

Reply from 33 East

My living experience at 33 east has been a wonderful experience I am so happy to be able to move into my own apartment I’m so happy I got to share this with you guys☺️

Reply from 33 East

Honestly, I have minimum complaints. 33East offers what I need as a college student and I couldn't ask for more. The rooms are spacious, the staff is very friendly as well as maintenance. It's a quieter community which I'm thankful for so I can get work done :)

Reply from 33 East

This will be my second year at 33 East and I wouldn't want to live anywhere else. The amenities are great, the staff is always so friendly and Maintenance is always quick to respond.

Reply from 33 East

Roommates Are Very Friendly..... The Staff always find ways to prove excellent service for the residents and the pool is very soothing... I would recommend it

Reply from 33 East

I love the apartment community. It is very quiet, however it is time for some upgrades within all of the apartments, not just the upgraded ones.

Reply from 33 East

Love the staff & location! Best place Ian Greenville to live ! My apartment is absolutely so Nice! Can wait to move ins with my best friends so Wen can all experience 33 together ! Staff is so helpful with everything!!!!

Reply from 33 East

I have yet to move in, but all the leasing agents were very nice to me and genuine on answer the 1,000 questions I had. Ashley was very very sweet too me.

Reply from 33 East

Always helpful even under inconvenient circumstances. I enjoy living here ! The maintenance staff is awesome they take care of any issues at a timely manner.33 east is a great place to be.

Reply from 33 East

Overall, very good. We had some accidents in the last two years that I lived there. The maintenance team is responsive and effective. The amenities are good and maintained; however, the gym needs some work.

Reply from 33 East

Good for the price but the office was inconsistent when resigning. The walls are thin and we needed new appliances only for them to be replaced by older and dirty versions.