33 Tehama

4.4

4.4

I absolutely love this apartment and the community of people who live in here. Very dog friendly, amazing amenities, great location and very modern.
My freezer still over freezes my food and I have still yet to have the burner on my stove replaced. It's been somewhat of a struggle using my stovetop griddle on two different sized burners without smoking up my unit and setting off the smoke detector but I've learned to manage after several requests. I give up, it's a little frustrating trying to get something done & not end in satisfaction.
Great experience living in 33 Tehama. So good all amenities are reopened, we can continue to enjoy the spa, sauna, fitness room and the amazing view at 35th floor!
Beautiful building with high tech functions such as wireless key, valet service and front concierge desk. Needs improvement in valet organization, lock function or elevator and management in closing the loop with reported issues.
Well maintained clean grand building, great location, nice view, friendly management service, awesome amenities, secured package room, just pretty noisy from freeway.
Awesome experience living at 33 Tehama Residences so far. The amenities are endless & the apartments are beautifully finished. Would recommend!
My beautiful building it’s the best to live in San Francisco I really recommend each time I meet my friend the view make us as residents relaxing every thing it’s perfect just I hope in the future u make something for the kids because as a parent our kids they can’t enjoy in this perfect place otherwise thanks Tehama all the best 👏
It has been great. There are some issues with maintenance repairs taking a long time but besides that, I really like this building and have had a good time living here.
The building amenities are reopened which is great. management and staff are doing a good job at getting things back to normal. Happy to see things improving!
Great front desk staff, very kind and hardworking. Wonderful maintenance staff as well. The amenities are top notch and amazing. Especially the sauna and gym area. I wish our elevators would be more efficient and faster but it's one of the few complaints here.