33 Tehama

4.4

4.4

Honestly I love living here but it’s been getting increasingly more difficult to reach concierge also have been noticing that maintenance tends to lag significantly on repairs. Hope these issues can be resolved other than that I truly appreciate living here.
Vibrant downtown location and clean, bright, modern units. Like any downtown apartment there are pros and cons: some noise from neighbors, homeless people just down the street. But all in all, a great place to live.
The staff was very helpful and accommodating. I am recommend this place to all of my friends and colleagues. Looking forward towards living here.
Rent is quite high but everything else is great! I do like the amenities I wish the gym was open so we can use it. Staff is very friendly and greeted everytime I walk in.
Love our unit except for a few minor things- particle board of plank floors starting peeling off in one section within first few months of living here, when we turn on our heat it smells like a dead skunk, the app to control our temperature hasn’t worked since we moved in, and the temperature control throughout the unit is not well regulated. It sure would be nice to be able to use the amenities fully, as I do not work from home and do not have a schedule that allows me to attend the gym glasses. Can you fix the fire pits please??
It has been great. Tehama is just in the middle of downtown so there's many close places to walk to and eat or even just take a walk close to the ocean in Embarcadero. Definitely love living here.
Great location, nice staff, good amenities when they’re actually open. The roof is unique in SF. I wish it were open again! Apartments on lower floor are terribly loud.
The building is clean and organized. All staff are friendly and accessible. Valet parking sounds like a good idea but it is extremely disorganized.
it’s the best place to live everything it’s fantastic just we like if they can add something for the kids for this hard time it’s will be amazing otherwise we appreciate Tehama for your hard working
Great location, great neighbors, and staff! I can’t wait for the building amenities to open up as that was one of the reasons moving into this building versus the others in the neighborhood.