33 Tehama

4.4

4.4

Building locks the roof on random days which is less than ideal. No communication about amenities. Apartments are nice + high quality which is great.
The staff not only acknowledged by birthday in an email but they unexpectedly left a gift on my front door as well as a thank you gift. The email was sweet but the unexpected gift sweetened the day even more. I cannot give a full 5 stars because I am still having problems with appliances that have supposedly been fixed and it is frustrating. My freezer is still leaving my food frost bitten on the lowest setting & I had to remove the piece that holds items on the door, just to fit the little bit of groceries I have in there.
Management and staff have been actively trying to improve the building and community since covid and they are doing a good job. It’s disappointing not being able to use the amenities but given the circumstances the team at Tehama are trying hard to make up for it
The building staff is great and super helpful. It’s a bummer not all the amenities are open due to the pandemic so we’re definitely looking forward to having them open up.
Living in 33 Tehama has been a very wonderful experience. I'm grateful for being part of this big family and community. I for sure recommend taking the step, for anyone who is hesitating to commit living here.
Just moved in, and the whole staff has been so helpful in making the move as smooth as possible. The views are gorgeous, the unit is clean and well maintained--looking forward to celebrating the new year and living here in 2021!
So far so good been living here for a short time . I would like maintenance to be faster in responding to our requests. Overall good experience.
My roommate and I still can’t get over the incredible views at this place. Mia was incredibly responsive and a true pleasure to work with throughout the lease process. 33 Tehama goes above and beyond to make their residents happy. Only negative thing I’d mention is the amount of people in elevators during Covid... which is likely above current guidelines. Thank you team!
This is my first day here. I’ve already loved it here. Nice people around, great facilities, perfect location. It is the ideal home for me and my little buddy
I love living here. I wish we could reserve the gym, potentially one person reserve the indoor area and one person reserve the outdoor area?