33 Tehama

In general, I love living in 33 Tehama. The staffs are very friendly and helpful. The services are really professional. The environment and the building is clean and organized. The amenities are new and up to date. The apartment is comfortable. I am really happy to move here.
Living at Tehama has been a great experience but recently we've ran into some issues that has affected our review of the place. First, we noticed that our air conditioning system is uneven in its cooling of the air in our apartment. This results in some parts of the apartment being very cold while other parts remaining hot. Next, we submitted a maintenance request and it took them 12 days to respond. In the end we had to visit the concierge to get faster service. We have noticed that the elevators and doors are not secure. Any one who wishes to can walk through the front door because the front desk person will open it for anyone. And the elevators do not require a key to be accessed, which means anyone who wants to go up to the units can do so. This minimum level of security is concerning. Finally, we noticed that prices of units have dropped recently which means we are paying a lot more than others. All that said, we are still enjoying living at Tehama.
I really like the building and staff and we enjoyed our stay here. Pandemic negatively impacted our experience, especially since we couldn't use the amenities but everything else was awesome.
Pros: staff all very friendly. Beautiful gym that we hope can be used by next year! pet spa. Thick walls. Large windows. Easy package pick-up and key system. Simple to clean kitchen/bathroom countertops Cons: Utilities are high. Maintenance response time a bit slow. wonky washer/dryer, low battery front door key pad, broken ice machine still not fixed. Packages can get lost. Pets not allowed on rooftop. Very bright at night
The building is great and we really like our unit! The leasing office was very friendly and easy to work with. All my interactions with the staff at the front desk and valet have been great. Only thing is the packages in the mail room. I wish they wouldn’t leave all those packages out in the open like that. It makes me nervous that someone will take mine by accident (or not by accident).
Beautiful home, nice location, awesome amenities. Front staff are awesome. Office staff can be more available. They take time following up, sometimes they don't at all.
Amazing Building & Staff, Dan is a true professional and exceeds expectations even at the luxury level ! Also the rooftop is an extra bonus with the ability to work from a high up perch (:
I've had quite a few issues within the past year. There was damage to the inside of my vehicle and I am not satisfied with the outcome, which was nothing was done or my claim was not taken seriously. I've experienced some attitude with some of the staff but I brushed it off because I did not want to make a big deal. Other than that, the other employees i have encountered have been nice and helpful. I would have given 5 stars but I have had some less than great experiences.
We recently moved and we are really enjoying our apartment. The management and maintenance are nice and responsive. Unfortunately, due to COVID we haven't used the amenities yet.
Had a great welcome. Just a small issue with the valet service the first but everything was solved. Apartment looks great and very clean. Thank you!