33 Tehama

4.4

4.4

Looking good so far with the leasing experience! The building looks nice and private. The room has ample light even though the layout is not the most well designed to be honest and the square footage is kind of small. Love the kitchen setup! Will have more feedbacks to share later.
The people, events, and space are incredible. Really bummed about the lack of access and guidance on the usage of our amenities. Wish there were better ways to engage with other residents, as the ActiveBuilding forum is only really used as a marketplace.
The leasing agents have been great and very helpful but there are still some common area amenities that are closed that other buildings have opened. If the top floor was open, I would give it 5 stars! Other than that, the space and especially my apartment feels so comfortable and nice. I love the landscaping on the decks and being surrounded by so many beautiful buildings.
Beautiful building and amenities. Because of covid my business partner and I got a beautiful two bedroom at a ridiculously good deal. Tons of perks to living in building like on demand butler and Tesla’s for rent.
Love the building and staff. Parking valet guys are great and super friendly. Mail room a bit messy and hard to find stuff. Really appreciate the trash valet service.
The leasing office was very helpful in providing a virtual walk-through the building and each of the apartments we were interested in. With so many options these days, our positive experience with the leasing office really helped make the decision easy.
We are loving it here! Really excited for the gyms to reopen soon. I love having the valet parking and the package lockers/mail room as well.
So far my experience at tehama has been great! My view is amazing and the staff is very friendly and responsive. I also think the package system is pretty cool and all the apps make my life a lot easier.
leasing office team was great. They were very quick to respond to my emails and answering my questions. It was overall great experience during tour.
This place is a beautiful and adorable home,every one friendly, beautiful view of the city and bay of San Francisco. Suitable for all kinds of transportation, I love 33 Tehama, Thank you