33 Tehama

4.4

4.4

Verified Resident
Super helpful staff! We were welcomed with champaign and our apartment was squeaky clean and ready for move in. When our furniture delivery did not work, the staff came up with a great solution.
Kelsey
Slowly getting used to the flow of living here! There are quite a few things in need of repair, but the staff is so fast and friendly about it all. I appreciate it.
Aamod
Overall positive and I like it here but amenities should be fully functional and a few of them haven't been working or taken care of in a while
Georgiy
Overall a good building with a good service. Having a pool would make it just awesome. The only complaint is amenities like saunas and hot tub rarely work - in my 4 months I’ve never seen them work.
Paulina
I love people around here!!! Everyone is super nice and helpful :) The location is perfect and apartments are really quiet. I hope to stay here for longer!
Noah
about 2 months ago
It's good. The steam room is down all the time though. Also, the structure out front was destroyed and they never fixed it. Overall like it though.
Nawel
2 months ago
The best place in San Francisco as a resident we like everything here the only thing we would like to see here is something for kids as a parent sometimes we don’t have time to going outside otherwise thanks for everything
Verified Resident
2 months ago
I love the staff and the amenities here at 33 Tehama. Great neighborhood and central to public transportation. I only wish they would finally fix the steam room after more than a year and the elevators are always slow and breaking down. Overall love living here.
Oscar
3 months ago
It has great experience so far. I enjoy the amenities and proximity to many things. I do wish that the shower pressure and temperature was higher.
Luis
3 months ago
Great improvements in customer service and valet service is flawless now. The place is clean and happy to see most things reopening in the building.