33 Tehama

4.4

4.4

Nice place to live best views thanks tehama for everything the organization is perfect the staff always clean and if we talk about the employees they do there job 100%
I really like the management and valet staff! I have pretty good views and am thrilled that I don’t hear my neighbors. Hopefully, when Covid lifts, I’ll be able to check out more of the local restaurants but so far it’s been a good place to live.
Amazing apartment, lovely people, great amenities. The rooftop is probably my favorite aspect of the building. I also appreciate the great coffee selection within walking distance. It's such a pleasure joining this community.
I Love living here! The staff is friendly, from the front desk, all the way to the Vallet. Love that we have modern “vending machines” & they have a different variety of things that you might need. Not just food. I just wish the gym & rooftop were open!
So far so good! The management is great and I love all the amenities. I especially love the car rental service and how packages are managed via the package locker room.
I am specifically disappointed of the current situation with the amenities. We have no clear information regarding a plan to reopen them, even in a limited manner.
First month was great however there was many maintenance issues with many visits to resolve during the first month. Overall, I am still settling in but the community seems very lovely to meet so far.
Everything is perfect so far, just some very minor issues. Leasing office people are extremely nice and people at the concierge are very helpful.
Great building, awesome amenities and a superb leasing staff(Mia). Roof top looks really amazing. Moving next week and super excited about it.
Friendly staff! From the front desk to the valet to the custodians! No noise complaints! Everything’s always clean! No complaints at all! Enjoy living here