33 Tehama

4.4

4.4

Lovely neighborhood, amazing views, well-managed building, beautiful rooftop, nice and clean gym, clean spaces, and the trash service is a big plus!
Thanks for the fun app where I can learn about our residences and have some fun, earn rewards, snd buy some Amazon things with said rewards!
Things still broken We requested four times to fix and it still is broken after four times Not sure if equipment or communication is off but it is broken
The residences are nice, but the rules established for amenity use seem excessive. Particularly pertaining to the number of guests allowed (10 max) in a reserved/ paid space with posted max occupancy limits being more than 10.
Great building and apartment. Amazing views. Quiet and well managed. Staff are very nice. Easy valet parking and nice amenities. Thoroughly recommend.
The best place in San Francisco to live every thing is perfect no comment Thanks for the hard working Tehama .The only thing we like to see here is place for kids as parents sometimes we don’t like to go outside otherwise thanks
Everything from the apartment till the amenities is top notch at 33 tehama! Really love the view from the apartment, the gym, the jacuzzi, I just love it here!
Building is nice. Management is slow to respond, if at all. Takes a while for repairs to occur, sometimes months. With the right senior management, building could be great. Supposedly this has been the issue for a long time here.
I just moved in on Friday! I’ve been having a great time so far. I enjoy the amenities such as the apartment door-side trash pick up, 24-hour concierge service, the hot tub, and sauna! I enjoy the location of the building, as it’s only a 5 minute walk to work. Love it!
I absolutely love this apartment and the community of people who live in here. Very dog friendly, amazing amenities, great location and very modern.