33 Tehama

4.4

4.4

Valet car services do more harm than good. Car dead multiple times because of lights left on, doors open, negligence. Valet trash causes the hallways to become dumpsters. Smells horrible, dirty constantly. Embarrassing to bring anyone into. Elevators never work. Amenities are non existent but prices are still sky high. This building has gone down hill very fast.
Overall had a great experience over my past year. The maintenance services are responsive and reliable. I do have some concerns with the elevators - I got stuck in one for about 20 seconds and no one answered the emergency bell when I pressed the button.
Me and my wife moved in to 33 Tehama in October 2018, its almost been 2 years and we love it here. The amenities are absolutely amazing especially the spa.
Tiffany and her staff here at 33 Tehama have been doing a great job of coming up with fun activities for us to "share" virtually as a community while We are all sheltering in place. We are very grateful for them!
Great location in San Francisco California the United States of America in the universal of this world for sure no doubt confirmation for our human being
Tehama Tehama the best ever place to live in San Francisco . Relaxing views calm apartment nice management and very friendly staff and the most important thing is so soooo clean thanks for taking care of us
Great location, nice view, comprehensive amenities but can't use it during SIP which really reduces the justification of high rent. Management is nice and has been trying to find ways to gather the community during SIP.
I like here so much. It’s so convenient and the staffs here are very nice and friendly. They have had some activities such as food service which is for free even though I missed out. I really appreciate it!
I'm disappointed that the rooftop amenity space is closed since I was hoping to play pool during the shelter in place. However, I like that the building has been doing things to help residents stay engaged like trivia and the tacos.
I loved being living here the stuff of the building is very friendly and helpful and whatever you need something to be done they take care of it for you