We will be moving to Tehama in a few weeks and we are so excited to start enjoying this place. Thank you to Robbie for a so far pleasant experience

Reply from 33 Tehama

The rooftop is exceptionally nice and I use it frequently to have a couple of friends over or BBQ my dinner. The location is also perfect, my commute is less than a 10 min walk.

Reply from 33 Tehama

My resident experience has been on the whole positive. The concierge team were particularly supportive in receiving packages and deliveries while I was out of the US.

Reply from 33 Tehama

Amenities are great. Staff is courteous. Building is clean. Would be nice to have more weights at the gym. Elevators can be frustrating breaking down all the time. Fruit flies in gym is becoming a real nuisance. Lockers need to be cleaned out, none left open. Transportation/bus terminal sound affects quality of sleep.

Good good experience , I’m very impressed to have this perfect area and this beautiful apartment with a fantastic staff and nice people Thank you Tehama

Good location, kind of safe but one of the leasing office employee is super rude and racist! I came to him with an obvious property management question but he throws the problem back to me.

Amazing. I love living here. My favorite place is the Sauna, gym and 35th community floor. I enjoy meeting my neighbors too. Nice place to live

Great service, valet, maintenance, and leasing are great. On occasion security has been less than attentive, but I’m not that sharp at 3 am either. Best rooftop in sf.

-Great Service, Great Rooftop, Great Location; Only Negative Is When Amenities Such As The Firepit & Spa Are Not Working- THANK YOU SO MUCH; HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I enjoyed everything about the apartment. I would recommend this complex to anyone that likes diversity and a place centrally located. I am glad I moved into this complex.

Friendly clean building only problem is too much pets. I am animal lovers but some owner is not clean So out side Tehama park always dog poop . Parking service is great friendly fast carful I really appreciate

I appreciate the help the frount desk who is always ready to help the residents of any of Help i lose my kee and thay emijatly give the dublike kee

Gray Star needs to invest in its employees and hire a caring experienced community leader. Robert and Duante were great - but the good people don't stay for long. I can't get a response to a message. It's pretty bad with communication with management.

love it here and love the staff... super convenient to work and gym. the only downfall to a smart building is that it is a smart building. The elevators can take forever at times, but other than that, everything else is to die for, especially the spa/gym and that rooftop.

Building overall is good. Amenities are great when working properly. Elevators can be frustrating. Area around building is now a parking lot and bus terminal which affects QOL for units above.

The last 6 months have been so-so at best, lots of staff turnover and little in the way of consistency or personal touch by management. For living up to being a high-cost, luxury building, several areas will need to continue improving.

Good experience, Nice place to live very clean and respectful people and we absolutely have a wonderful views Thanks Tehama good continuation All the best

The leasing office has been great throughout the move-in process, helping provide photos of the apartment and specific dimensions to help with interior design. Looking forward to moving in!

love love living in 33 Tehama and a lovely place. The 35th floor is epic and also I really enjoy using Gym and dry Sauna. Beautiful place to live.

Excellent leasing, maintenance staff and valet. Prompt and courteous at all times. The building is very clean and maintained regularly. I wish the amenities didn’t break so often however that is often an issue with residents not staff.

-Wish the hot tub and firepit worked more consistently-We pay for these amenities...yet when they do not work we do not get s discounted rent

Everything great so far, price, location and staff very nice. Street is a bit noisy, and a not enough space for packages, but those are minor complaints.

No appointment was necessary, we walked in and were immediately helped. It was a very thorough tour, we were blown away by the rooftop! Very helpful, friendly staff

Staff very nice and building very clean. I do wish there were some community events. Also wish there were more straightforward instructions available for how to move in seamlessly. Enjoying living here!

Exceptional experience starting from the staff, who are always friendly and welcoming, to the facilities, amenities, community and of course the VIEW!