33 Tehama

4.4

4.4

Kevin
about 2 months ago
Been here for two years, and it's been a hot mess since day 1 when the building forgot to put me on the schedule to move in. Since my time here: Appliances have broken in my unit multiple times, elevators have been down and/or very slow, amenities have been shut down for extended periods or left in disrepair without communication. The management has lacked ability to communicate effectively or at all. they have also turned over quite a bit and been underwhelming in their effort to operate. Lease terms have been contradictory in their language and the property has tried to coerce unlawful practices against its residents. The steam room shut down approximately in June 2021 and leasing agents would tell prospective residents it was only down for temporary maintenance to trick them into thinking they were doing something about it, The building actually flooded due to some TBD negligent party and started a multi month displacement of residents. Buyer beware, seek refuge elsewhere.

Yedam
2 months ago
Looking for a new apartment after a flood.. :( Sad. Still management seems to be struggling, understandably, with everything going on. Wishing everyone good luck.

Ali
3 months ago
Nice location and good amenities. Very convenient and easy access. Rooftop balcony is absolutely amazing. Gym set up is good and they offer a group classes

Suqi
3 months ago
great! I love 33 tehama, it is super super nice and i love it. I made friends in the building and we have been hanging out! it's super super awesome

Jacob
3 months ago
As mentioned in the other survey, I like the building’s location. The staff is friendly and I like the events we have. However, the leasing office is not responsive to my renewal inquires. The spa does not consistently work. I feel like sometimes I feel unsafe in the elevators: ex. Being the sketchy looking people from the food delivery services eyeing me or starring at me. This one resident lady from a higher floor told me to stop looking at my phone in the elevator or I was going to get hurt (implying from someone else, not her…but why is she threatening me for no reason). I see dog feces (or human idk) in the elevator and outside the building regularly and it’s gross. Although, it’s probs more so a SF thing and not a street specific thing.

Verified Resident
3 months ago
Super helpful staff! We were welcomed with champaign and our apartment was squeaky clean and ready for move in. When our furniture delivery did not work, the staff came up with a great solution.

Kelsey
3 months ago
Slowly getting used to the flow of living here! There are quite a few things in need of repair, but the staff is so fast and friendly about it all. I appreciate it.

Aamod
4 months ago
Overall positive and I like it here but amenities should be fully functional and a few of them haven't been working or taken care of in a while

Georgiy
4 months ago
Overall a good building with a good service. Having a pool would make it just awesome. The only complaint is amenities like saunas and hot tub rarely work - in my 4 months I’ve never seen them work.

Paulina
4 months ago
I love people around here!!! Everyone is super nice and helpful :) The location is perfect and apartments are really quiet. I hope to stay here for longer!