404 Rio Grande

4.7

4.7

Staff is always available to help in any way possible. There are interesting and different community activities every month, and you can’t beat the location. A block or do to Trader Joe’s, Whole Foods, bars & restaurants. Great place!
I love living at 404 rio grande. The best apartment I have ever had! My apartment is cozy and spacious. the amenities are great. The staff is great. I love the location. In the heart of downtown.
LOVE the location. Honestly, I don't think I could've asked for a better location. 404 is close to everything, most places I go to are within walking distance. Staff is friendly and helpful. It is noisy, but that's to be expected when you live on the 3rd floor of a downtown apartment building. I just wish 404 had a better gym!
This is the best place I have ever lived. The location is perfect. The building is maintained beautifully. The staff is excellent and courteous. Since making this place my home it has only gotten better.
After 6 months of living here, I love it as much as when I moved in-which is alot! The location is great and the interior of the apartment is remodeled and modern and the exterior is well maintained. They also have put on great events with free food and drinks or free activities like paddle boarding. Its an affordable and great option for anyone wanting to live close to downtown and the trails. I do wish we had a neighborhood forum and fb group.
Please add another charger for cars or vacant second carpod from the right, so 2 cars can be charged. Would be great to have access (without reservation) to shared areas soon. Thanks.
We have not yet moved into the complex but have sincerely enjoyed working with the leasing agents to plan the move. They have been friendly, professional, and timely in their responses. They have lessened the stress of moving considerably and we can’t wait to be their neighbors.
404 is the best! From the location to the staff, you cannot beat 404! I've lived in my same apartment for 5 years now and have had nothing but a pleasant experience!
The location is amazing, lake, trails and bars. The space is open, light and clean. The customer service here is good, very responsive to emails.
We just moved in and have nothing but great things to say. Front office is great at communication and assisting with requests to make our home everything we want it to be. Plenty of community events that are awesome! Great location!