404 Rio Grande

4.7

4.7

I love living here. Mainly because of the location and affordability but having free guest parking is very unique in this area and so convenient when we have guests over. The events at the local restaurants are the coolest perk and I've never had an apartment go above and beyond in this way. I look forward to living here in the future!
I love living here! This complex is a quiet gem in the heart of downtown! There are so many events and fun little treats even in the midst of a pandemic, and the amenities are great. I think this is one of the only complexes with an actual hot tub! The girls at the front office are also so incredibly nice and helpful! So happy I chose to call 404 home!
The 404 staff has shown great care and management of the residents during the last year. Along with the pandemic then a brutal winter storm they continued to inform, respond and check-in with those living on the property. From what I can tell they have been able to restructure property manage without taking off their heels. I appreciate them everyday
Love the apartment but more than that, the staff is awesome!!! They are very responsive and very helpful. They should all get a raise! I love living here.
It’s been great. The activities that the 404 provides for its residents is amazing. The maintenance requests are always answered immediately and the leasing office is always helpful.
Living at 404 is awesome! Maintenance issues are handled quickly, and we love the location an value of our apartment. I wish residents took mask wearing more seriously and/or management took a more proactive role in reminding people to wear masks (emails, more posters, etc.)
Staff is always available to help in any way possible. There are interesting and different community activities every month, and you can’t beat the location. A block or do to Trader Joe’s, Whole Foods, bars & restaurants. Great place!
I love living at 404 rio grande. The best apartment I have ever had! My apartment is cozy and spacious. the amenities are great. The staff is great. I love the location. In the heart of downtown.
LOVE the location. Honestly, I don't think I could've asked for a better location. 404 is close to everything, most places I go to are within walking distance. Staff is friendly and helpful. It is noisy, but that's to be expected when you live on the 3rd floor of a downtown apartment building. I just wish 404 had a better gym!
This is the best place I have ever lived. The location is perfect. The building is maintained beautifully. The staff is excellent and courteous. Since making this place my home it has only gotten better.