We just moved in, but we are loving the unit! We were afraid there would be some noise being so close to West 6th, but have not heard any music or anything from that area!

So far we love it. We love the unit, location and the friendly staff! The staff has been so helpful and communicative which has made our move in so much easier!

Great staff and they work really hard to make the community feel connected. Great value for the rent dollar plus I am close all the thing important to me. I feel like my sense of well being has significantly improved since moving here.

Reply from 404 Rio Grande

Love the complex and the community! The staff is very friendly, helpful and responsive. The units themselves are up to date and beautiful! Location is ideal.

Reply from 404 Rio Grande

I found the apartment to be nice. Although, the elevators and grounds could stand to be clean and tidying up some. My apartment itself was clean but the moving company left the floors all scoffed up through and debris/lots of lint all over that I had to clean and sweep up. Wish I can find something to remove all the scoff marks.

Living at 404 Rio Grande was great! The building is in a great location downtown. Alexa, Kylie Rae and Shea are awesome! They are always helpful and responsive.

Reply from 404 Rio Grande

Love the location and management! I’m on my second lease and this place doesn’t feel like just a place i rent from l, but home. I love how it’s close to everything I like to do and is part of my life.

Reply from 404 Rio Grande

Great move in experience. Alexa was very helpful in showing the 2/2 and accomodating our schedule. She made sure to take out requirements into consideration and was very communicative

Reply from 404 Rio Grande

Love it! Best location, great timely repairs, friendly staff and nice residents. Can’t wait to take advantage of the pool when it gets hot!!

Reply from 404 Rio Grande

This place instantly felt like home. There is just something about it that is an infectious charm, quite instantly. It's the perfect combination of cozy and luxury, new and old, city and homey. They did a fantastic job on the remodel as well, very tasteful and expensive feeling. The charm is endless I'm finding, and I've only lived here for a week - the morning blackbirds out my windows, the shiny marble kitchen counters that I see as I make my morning coffee, the spa-worthy sized bathtub, the doorbell that rings through the apartment when someone is at my door, it just feels like a home. The hum of the city outside your windows keeps you feeling connected to the world, while the beautiful interior of the apartment inspires you to be at peace right at home. It's just a wonderful combination of everything you'd want in a downtown apartment. I could see myself happy here for a long time.

Reply from 404 Rio Grande

Very attentive and quick with the application process! My application was processed in less than two hours and I was added to the lease in 24 hours.

Just moved in. And the general impression is great. The only thing to complain about is the amenity. The gym is actually a little bit unsatisfying. And a few places on the hallway of the third floor is quite dirty (right next to the exit door to the garage) (maybe due to the rain).

We are three weeks into our new community and we love it. Alexa and the whole 404 Rio Grande team have been nothing short of friendly, prompt and tremendously helpful. We love living here!

Great community great location. The gates could be updated maybe with a buzzer as well to let delivery people on site. The parking garage is clutch and how close groceries are.

Nice neighborhood. Can be a bit noisy at night but I’ve been sleeping through it. Apartment itself is spacious and nice. Amenities/elevator are a bit old but serve their purpose.

I love living at 404!! The building is located in the middle of downtown and is super close to everything! The front desk staff is always super helpful and maintenance always comes very quickly.

We have absolutely loved living at the 404 Rio Grande. The staff is the best and are willing to go above and beyond to make you feel at home and part of this community. This is incredibly rare in Austin, and we feel so fortunate to have lived at the 404 for two years. We would stay here for much longer, but our family has grown, so it is time we find more space. We can't recommend 404 enough!

Reply from 404 Rio Grande

Great location, community gym has improved and happy with apartment. Local construction has been a little inconvenient but overall happy with staff and maintenance. Love living here.

We love living at Rio404! It’s quite, perfect location, friendly staff members, and fun events! The only complaint is that we wish the complex had a bigger gym!

The location is amazing obviously but the staff makes it the best. They are so friendly and attentive and willing to help. It is a very quiet and friendly community which I think is rare for living downtown. It feels like we have our own little oasis tucked away in a hidden part of the city.

I love everything about the 404. From the size of the property, to the helpful staff, to the perfect location. This place has met or exceeded all of my expectations.

Reply from 404 Rio Grande

Love the staff at 404 and also my location! All around, a great apartment. And to top it off, free guest parking is the bomb. I look forward to a long stay as long as I'm in Austin.

Reply from 404 Rio Grande

Absolutely incredible location, free visitor parking, great open floor plan, small community vibe, friendly and attentive staff. What more can I say?

Have had a great experience living at 404 rio grande. The location is amazing and the maintenance is always quick to fix anything wrong. Staff is friendly too

Superb location, free parking, quiet residents, and friendly staff. This comment requires 140 characters, so I suppose I will keep this going...