404 Rio Grande

4.7

4.7

Great service and beautiful apt! Alexa made the process seamless, maintenance is prompt and thorough, and SUCH a great location! Would recommend
Apartment community seems incredibly kind. The dogs seem friendly as well. The front office is welcoming and treats the residents with upmost respect.
LOVE 404! The layouts are great and the features are updated and modern. The neighborhood events always feature local restaurants or talent. The location is key here. Also, parking is included and free guest parking is available! this is RARE given the location. The gym is just one room, but Lifetime is very close. Backs up to Shoal Creek and Town lake trail and within walking distance of Trader Joes and Royal Blue Grocers. Can't say enough good things about the location, our unit, and the management.
Great location, free guest parking (what?!), awesome floor plans, attentive staff, and it actually feels like a community. What more could you ask for in the heart of downtown?
Overall my experience at the 404 has been pretty good. There are some building issues (cleanliness, structure and comfort of the outdoor spaces). The staff is wonderful and maintenance quickly responds to any issues. Also, working in downtown makes the 404 great location.
Great location and price. The management team is great and everyone is always quick to address questions/resolve maintenance requests. Maintenance staff super friendly and I awesome as well
Everything so far has been really good. The facilities are great and the staff is particularly helpful. Besides a dryer malfunction I'm very pleased with everything thus far.
I have renewed my lease again at the 404 after a year of COVID-19 and snow. I am happy to report that the 404 experience was not terribly affected and the staff was wonderful and professional in the hardest time. I am really looking forward to the AMAZING downtown living experience I enjoy here. There is truly nothing I can offer that compares to the quality of life living here has offered me.
Our experience here at the 404 has been great. The staff is friendly and attentive. We appreciate the events that the staff hosts for its tenants.
Friendly staff and neighbors. Great location and walkability. The proximity to grocery stores and mopac highway are a big plus for me. While still being in walking distance to the river.