Great location, community gym has improved and happy with apartment. Local construction has been a little inconvenient but overall happy with staff and maintenance. Love living here.

We love living at Rio404! It’s quite, perfect location, friendly staff members, and fun events! The only complaint is that we wish the complex had a bigger gym!

The location is amazing obviously but the staff makes it the best. They are so friendly and attentive and willing to help. It is a very quiet and friendly community which I think is rare for living downtown. It feels like we have our own little oasis tucked away in a hidden part of the city.

I love everything about the 404. From the size of the property, to the helpful staff, to the perfect location. This place has met or exceeded all of my expectations.

Reply from 404 Rio Grande

Love the staff at 404 and also my location! All around, a great apartment. And to top it off, free guest parking is the bomb. I look forward to a long stay as long as I'm in Austin.

Reply from 404 Rio Grande

Absolutely incredible location, free visitor parking, great open floor plan, small community vibe, friendly and attentive staff. What more can I say?

Have had a great experience living at 404 rio grande. The location is amazing and the maintenance is always quick to fix anything wrong. Staff is friendly too

Superb location, free parking, quiet residents, and friendly staff. This comment requires 140 characters, so I suppose I will keep this going...

Reply from 404 Rio Grande

In gereral i really love living here. The staff is great especially Alexa. The one thing I think they could do better at is keeping the grounds cleaner, especially the stairways and elevators.

Reply from 404 Rio Grande

So far we are loving it here at 404! It really feels like a family community! The parking availability, the hot tub, upgraded apartments, front office staff, and the location are all of the highlights we love so far!

Reply from 404 Rio Grande

Great residence experience. Love the apartment and layout. Construction hasn’t been an issue anymore and looking forward to the new pool remodel

404 Rio Grande, Apt. #333, Austin, Texas 78701 Rio Grande is well located and well appointed . The staff is very helpful and the property is QUIET!

Reply from 404 Rio Grande

Great community, location and resident events! The staff is incredibly friendly as well and attentive to resident needs. Only wish the gym was slightly bigger!

Reply from 404 Rio Grande

Great spot. Love the location and the uniqueness of the property. The staff is fantastic and has helped us with everything we needed to get settled in.

Reply from 404 Rio Grande

Lived here 3 years and loving it. Great location, great floorplans, great amenities. The community events in particular are a lot of fun. Couldn't be happier.

Reply from 404 Rio Grande

Have lived here a little over a year, and have continually experienced excellent customer service and assistance from the staff. My only issue has been been with reliably receiving USPS packages, because I live on the basement floor, which they can not seem to find.

Reply from 404 Rio Grande

Great apartments and community activities every month to meet people. Maintenance requests answered within 1 business day. Responsive staff.

Reply from 404 Rio Grande

I just moved in and have absolutely loved this property! I moved from Dallas and the walkabilitg of this location is incredible. Having to lease site unseen, the office staff where so kind and informative. Happy to call 404 my new home!

Such a wonderful time here for almost 2 years. Hate to move! Great staff. Alexa and Shea are amazing. Always helpful and nice. Free resident parking too!

Reply from 404 Rio Grande

Great place to live. Great location and responsive, friendly staff. They also plan great events for the residents each month! The maintenance is always available and in top of things

Reply from 404 Rio Grande

Alexa is the sweetest, most caring leasing professional we've ever had! 404 isn't too shabby either. Thx for everything y'all! Looking forward to living here

Reply from 404 Rio Grande

Absolutely love this apartment complex!! The apartments are updated, spacious with high ceilings and are extremely quiet for being right downtown. The neighborhood is great, walking distance to the best bars and restaurants. Lastly the staff is wonderful, helpful, and knowledgeable!!

I haven't moved in yet but everything looks great so far. I can not wait to move in in the coming weeks and hope to have a great experience here.

Great events and staff is enjoyable. Have been in other apartments with more modern ammenities and still like 404 Rio grande a lot. Would recommend to friends.

So far everything has been great. The maintenance and staff have been fantastic and the apartment itself is great. Easy to move in and quiet except for the bars on weekend nights!