404 Rio Grande

Great location, I love being able to walk everywhere. The pool is fantastic in the summer as well. The staff; everyone is so nice and very accommodating. My requests would be to get the windows and walls washed as it's pretty dirty, and for there to be a better package management system (like lockers). That said, this is my second time living here, and I love it!
Beautiful finishes in the best location! I love the view of shoal creek and the natural light my apartment gets. Convenient to holy roller, west sixth street and second screen shopping district.
Overall I love this complex!! Super cute and feels very safe. The leasing staff as been super sweet and helpful. We moved in 3 days ago and we’ve already used the hot tub!
I've lived here for a week and absolutely love it! The staff and my neighbors have all been friendly plus everyone's dogs are so cute. I had a few maintenance items that needed attending too and were addressed the same day. I'm looking forward to living here for awhile.
You cannot beat the location nor the level of hospitality that 404 Rio Grande possesses. I especially enjoy the beautifully newly renovated units.
We are loving our time at 404!!! The location is great, price is fair, unit is so cute!! Front office and staff are always friendly and truly help you with any issues that come up.
We just moved in, but we are loving the unit! We were afraid there would be some noise being so close to West 6th, but have not heard any music or anything from that area!
So far we love it. We love the unit, location and the friendly staff! The staff has been so helpful and communicative which has made our move in so much easier!
Great staff and they work really hard to make the community feel connected. Great value for the rent dollar plus I am close all the thing important to me. I feel like my sense of well being has significantly improved since moving here.
Love the complex and the community! The staff is very friendly, helpful and responsive. The units themselves are up to date and beautiful! Location is ideal.