404 Rio Grande

4.7

4.7

I have renewed my lease again at the 404 after a year of COVID-19 and snow. I am happy to report that the 404 experience was not terribly affected and the staff was wonderful and professional in the hardest time. I am really looking forward to the AMAZING downtown living experience I enjoy here. There is truly nothing I can offer that compares to the quality of life living here has offered me.
Our experience here at the 404 has been great. The staff is friendly and attentive. We appreciate the events that the staff hosts for its tenants.
Friendly staff and neighbors. Great location and walkability. The proximity to grocery stores and mopac highway are a big plus for me. While still being in walking distance to the river.
Overall, we have had a wonderful experience at Rio Grande! The community feel and smaller complex has made us feel right at home. We were off to a bumpy start but the staff were so caring and helpful that it completely turned around our experience. I would definitely recommend this complex to a friend or family member!
Overall very lovely community in the heart of downtown. Charming and not too overwhelming. I love living here because everyone is so friendly yet people keep to themselves. I don’t hear loud music or anything like that. My only complaint is that sometimes the elevators smell like urine.
We love living at 404! Everyone is awesome, the resident events are great, maintenance is done very quickly, and the location can't be beat.
My experience has been great so far. My move in was very smooth and the staff is wonderful. Love the building and living here so far. Definitely a good experience.
LOVE the location. Honestly, I don't think I could've asked for a better location. 404 is close to everything, most places I go to are within walking distance. Staff is friendly and helpful. It is noisy, but that's to be expected when you live on the 3rd floor of a downtown apartment building. I just wish 404 had a better gym!
TheApartment is so cute, very aesthetically pleasing. Anytime there’s been an issue communication has been great and have been super helpful.
I love living here. Mainly because of the location and affordability but having free guest parking is very unique in this area and so convenient when we have guests over. The events at the local restaurants are the coolest perk and I've never had an apartment go above and beyond in this way. I look forward to living here in the future!