404 Rio Grande

I LOVE living here! The location is amazing and the unit is very modern with an open floor plans. The pool is a great feature and it is very pet friendly. Also FREE downtown parking and parking is available for guests! They have a welcoming committee which puts on lots of fun events that usually include free food and alcohol from restaurants nearby.
Great location with great staff and amenities. The surrounding area is amazing with no lack of outdoor or indoor activities to do. The amount of bars and restaurants as well as activities on LBL makes living here a breeze.
Love the apartment location and the unit itself. Don’t love the lack of a real gym and the fact that our mail keeps getting returned to sender if it doesn’t have one of our names in it. If the mail has our address on it, it should be DELIVERED TO OUR MAILBOX. NOT RETURNED TO SENDER JUST BECAUSE IT DOESN’T HAVE ONE OF THE RESIDENTS’ NAMES ON IT.
404 is the best place to live! The staff is super accommodating and the location is second to none The apartments themselves are spacious and nice.
My boyfriend and I have been at 404 for about 1 month now and it has been nothing short of a wonderful experience. My dog loves the huge patio and great scenery on our daily walk. We love walking to merit coffee and Trader Joe’s too! We clearly love the location but the complex itself is amazing. Parking is so simple and easy and our unit is so incredibly charming. We love all of the accents around the unit and we also appreciate how attentive the office staff is. From day 1 our experience pre signing our lease and post signing our lease has been nothing short of amazing. They even brought everyone torchys tacos and mini margaritas on cinco de mayo! So grateful to find this gem of a community!!
The staff here is incredible and welcoming! They immediately have made us feel at home and have been so courteous. Alexa responds quickly to questions/ concerns and is SO helpful! We've had a bumpy start with our AC not working and my bike getting stolen, but I have faith these events will be behind us very quickly. I'm looking forward to getting to know our neighbors once it is safe and partaking in community events. I love that this is a small community and hope to meet new people very soon!
Great location, I love being able to walk everywhere. The pool is fantastic in the summer as well. The staff; everyone is so nice and very accommodating. My requests would be to get the windows and walls washed as it's pretty dirty, and for there to be a better package management system (like lockers). That said, this is my second time living here, and I love it!
Beautiful finishes in the best location! I love the view of shoal creek and the natural light my apartment gets. Convenient to holy roller, west sixth street and second screen shopping district.
Overall I love this complex!! Super cute and feels very safe. The leasing staff as been super sweet and helpful. We moved in 3 days ago and we’ve already used the hot tub!
I've lived here for a week and absolutely love it! The staff and my neighbors have all been friendly plus everyone's dogs are so cute. I had a few maintenance items that needed attending too and were addressed the same day. I'm looking forward to living here for awhile.