404 Rio Grande

4.7

4.7

Lauren
More unique layouts than the average, a nice office staff, and attentive maintenance staff. Such a nice, quiet community. So low stress to live here!
Alexia
We love the 404! Friendly community, fabulous location, attentive staff, free guest parking…quick access to the best amenities the city has to offer… what more could we want?
Verified Resident
Overall good experience living here. Staff is very helpful and it is in a great central location. The building and gym could use some updates.
Alexis
3 months ago
Great job guys, I think y’all are awesome and just keep doing what you’re doing. Lexi and shae are the best and they probably deserve a raise, honestly.
Verified Resident
3 months ago
Smooth move in experience. Everything was just like the virtual tour and pictures. Fast responses from management. Overall, it has been a great place so far.
Manuel
3 months ago
I love it. The community is amazing. Alexa was extremely helpful with the entire process. The complex is in such a great location and the commute to work is not bad at all.
Krystal
3 months ago
Alexa has been the best apartment manager I have worked with in my 5 years as a renter! She was so friendly and responsive for the million questions I had. The complex itself is in an amazing location and I am absolutely in love with my new home!
Julia
4 months ago
This is my absolute dream apartment. The move in process was smooth and the staff is very helpful. I cannot wait to explore the surroundings areas and enjoy my new home!
Jeffrey
5 months ago
404 and the staff are the absolute best! I have lived at 404 for almost 6 years and would recommend it to anyone. Any time I have an issue or need something, the staff is friendly and willing to assist.
Right At Home
5 months ago
Maintenance is quick and efficient. Also the staff has very high attention to detail. The amenities are reliable and the space that’s each unit provides is unique.