404 Rio Grande

4.7

4.7

The location is amazing, lake, trails and bars. The space is open, light and clean. The customer service here is good, very responsive to emails.
We just moved in and have nothing but great things to say. Front office is great at communication and assisting with requests to make our home everything we want it to be. Plenty of community events that are awesome! Great location!
Overall its been great. With the exception of building and ground issues my experience has been positive. During COVID the staff has been communicative and done there best to not disrupt daily care of their residents
It’s a wonderful place right downtown! I’d recommend it to anyone who is looking to be in the middle of everything to do in town. People are very friendly.
Love the location and proximity to great bars and restaurants. Very convenient especially since my husband and I only share one vehicle between the two of us.
I have had a great experience since I have moved into the 404. All of the people I have met have been very nice, and I have really enjoyed the community events that have been held especially during these difficult times.
Location, location, location! Oh, and friendly and attentive staff! And fun community events. And free visitor parking. ...And great floorplans. What's not to love?
I love it here. I’m not leaving.I haven’t had a chance to interact because of work and Covid but the vibe is awesome. The location is fabulous the staff is awesome I couldn’t ask for any more
I LOVE living here! The location is amazing and the unit is very modern with an open floor plans. The pool is a great feature and it is very pet friendly. Also FREE downtown parking and parking is available for guests! They have a welcoming committee which puts on lots of fun events that usually include free food and alcohol from restaurants nearby.
Great location with great staff and amenities. The surrounding area is amazing with no lack of outdoor or indoor activities to do. The amount of bars and restaurants as well as activities on LBL makes living here a breeze.