We love living here. Staff has been very responsive and helpful. They go out of there way to make us feel at home. The new upgrades are amazing

Reply from 404 Rio Grande

We love living here! Everyone is really nice, it is dog friendly (even though we don't have one), the complex is kept very clean! They also provide great social events!

Reply from 404 Rio Grande

The 404 Rio Grande staff are amazing and we really love living here. Being so close to everything downtown really makes life so much better.

Reply from 404 Rio Grande

Great place to live. I'm a longtime resident here - well managed property, great maintenance staff. Location is fantastic, so close to Whole Foods and all of downtown.

Reply from 404 Rio Grande

Excellent location and room layout, however, grackle noise and construction are major disturbances that drag down the quality of life and make it difficult to recommend.

Reply from 404 Rio Grande

Love the location and parking situation (for the most part), but the noise from birds and construction is a big problem for a place where you] sleep and work.

Reply from 404 Rio Grande

Nice place with a great location near 6th street. It's not noisy and I can really enjoy living in austin. I would SL recommend the apartment.

Reply from 404 Rio Grande

I love living at 404 Rio Grande! It's quaint and cozy, yet right in the heart of downtown. The location is prime - everything is within walking distance. The apartments themselves are gorgeous, from the inside all the way out to the pool area!

Reply from 404 Rio Grande

Complex is great but hot tub needs to be fixed and tv remote replaced in gym. Love the occasional happy hrs and other giveaways such as during ACL or SXSW

Reply from 404 Rio Grande

Clean building and grounds, friendly and helpful staff, central downtown location, plenty of parking, updated units with new appliances, cute dogs.

Friendly and responsive staff! Love the apartment upgrades. Great location to both Whole Foods and Trader Joe's. Just steps to West 6th Street.

Love it here, great location and walkability to shopping, restaurants, lady bird lake and trails. Low key and approachable sense of community. Pet friendly too!

Reply from 404 Rio Grande

I love my apartment, and the staff has been super accommodating since I moved in. I also appreciate that they have an ample amount of visitor parking. I'm glad I picked 404.

Reply from 404 Rio Grande

I really like the 4 story build of Rio Grande as opposed to the larger buildings in the city. My biggest complaint is the poor attempt at any amenities. Rio Grande needs to offer some type of larger gym. The current gym is insultingly small. The pool needs to be cleaned badly and the stairwells smell like dead animals. Overall the complex is a good value but needs to make some updates to compete.

Reply from 404 Rio Grande

I love the apartments and location. The front office ladies are great and friendly. A couple areas that could use work are the gates and the pool area.

Reply from 404 Rio Grande

Amazing location, updated and beautiful apartment...awesome office staff that addresses anything that comes up. The best option downtown hands down!

Things have been getting better recently. The cleanliness of the complex is big for me and that has been steadily getting better. Staff has been great.

Great location, friendly staff, and amazing maintenance staff!! Work orders are completed in a timely manner. I love how the apartments have been remodeled, very modern and spacious.

Great location in downtown Austin. Walking distance to Whole Foods and Trader Joes. Also a block away from West sixth street with great food and bar choices nearby.

The community is definitely improving - management is much more responsive and the effort to engage with residents through community events is appreciated.

The new management team is doing wonderful things with the property. They even have a team to help put in fun events for the residents. Everyone who lives there is very nice.

The 404 Apartments have been so great to live in since the new management came along. Everyone in the front leasing office are so nice and very helpful. Grocery stores, retail shopping and 6th Street are all within close walking distance. The apartments themselves feel cozy while also very modern.

I had to wait an hour for the maintenance man to come fix my lock. Understand that he can't drop everything to help me, but it would've been nice to have someone send me updates on how long it would be before he got there. Also, I'm pretty disappointed with the cleanliness of the pool. I went out there with some friends last weekend and the pool was filthy. I hope in the future that someone keeps it clean, especially over the weekend when it will be used the most.

The location, price and floor plans are hard t beat. The staff is friendly but has turned over quite a bit in the last two years. The amenities are lacking or non-existence. In general, the public areas like the pool, gym, hallways and stairwells appear dirty. Overall, it's a decent place to live but there are plenty things that could use improvement.

love living here! only suggestion would be to replace the greenery in the courtyard with astro turf, so it looks nicer. and paint the stairwell doors, those look ghetto