Excellent location and room layout, however, grackle noise and construction are major disturbances that drag down the quality of life and make it difficult to recommend.

Reply from 404 Rio Grande

The location, price and floor plans are hard t beat. The staff is friendly but has turned over quite a bit in the last two years. The amenities are lacking or non-existence. In general, the public areas like the pool, gym, hallways and stairwells appear dirty. Overall, it's a decent place to live but there are plenty things that could use improvement.

I found the apartment to be nice. Although, the elevators and grounds could stand to be clean and tidying up some. My apartment itself was clean but the moving company left the floors all scoffed up through and debris/lots of lint all over that I had to clean and sweep up. Wish I can find something to remove all the scoff marks.

great location, apartment's are nice, but there have been a lot of issues and fixes within our unit. the ladies in the front office are terrific, couldn't ask for better. there has clearly been an effort within the last month or so to show tenant appreciation, which is well received.

Love the location and parking situation (for the most part), but the noise from birds and construction is a big problem for a place where you] sleep and work.

Reply from 404 Rio Grande

I really like the 4 story build of Rio Grande as opposed to the larger buildings in the city. My biggest complaint is the poor attempt at any amenities. Rio Grande needs to offer some type of larger gym. The current gym is insultingly small. The pool needs to be cleaned badly and the stairwells smell like dead animals. Overall the complex is a good value but needs to make some updates to compete.

Reply from 404 Rio Grande

Complex is great but hot tub needs to be fixed and tv remote replaced in gym. Love the occasional happy hrs and other giveaways such as during ACL or SXSW

Reply from 404 Rio Grande

My lease is almost up, but I have enjoyed my time living at 404 Rio Grande. The staff is super friendly and the apartment is in a great location.

love living here! only suggestion would be to replace the greenery in the courtyard with astro turf, so it looks nicer. and paint the stairwell doors, those look ghetto

I love living here at 404. The staff are incredibly friendly and the complex has that nice community feel. The only thing it's missing is a proper exercise area.

So far everything has been great. The maintenance and staff have been fantastic and the apartment itself is great. Easy to move in and quiet except for the bars on weekend nights!

The 404 Apartments have been so great to live in since the new management came along. Everyone in the front leasing office are so nice and very helpful. Grocery stores, retail shopping and 6th Street are all within close walking distance. The apartments themselves feel cozy while also very modern.

I've just moved in but all the staff are great. Really appreciated Gabrielle's help. Moving into the building is not easy. He really went out of his way.

I haven't moved in yet but everything looks great so far. I can not wait to move in in the coming weeks and hope to have a great experience here.

The community is definitely improving - management is much more responsive and the effort to engage with residents through community events is appreciated.

In gereral i really love living here. The staff is great especially Alexa. The one thing I think they could do better at is keeping the grounds cleaner, especially the stairways and elevators.

Reply from 404 Rio Grande

Overall I love this complex!! Super cute and feels very safe. The leasing staff as been super sweet and helpful. We moved in 3 days ago and we’ve already used the hot tub!

Reply from 404 Rio Grande

Nice neighborhood. Can be a bit noisy at night but I’ve been sleeping through it. Apartment itself is spacious and nice. Amenities/elevator are a bit old but serve their purpose.

Don't want to live in a high rise, but want all the perks of downtown living? 404 is the place! Great location, friendly and responsive staff, and fun community events!

I had to wait an hour for the maintenance man to come fix my lock. Understand that he can't drop everything to help me, but it would've been nice to have someone send me updates on how long it would be before he got there. Also, I'm pretty disappointed with the cleanliness of the pool. I went out there with some friends last weekend and the pool was filthy. I hope in the future that someone keeps it clean, especially over the weekend when it will be used the most.

Things have been getting better recently. The cleanliness of the complex is big for me and that has been steadily getting better. Staff has been great.

Great location with fairly new appliances. All the staff very friendly and helpful. Although there is a lot of construction in the mornings. The windows should be updated to double pane.

I've lived here for a week and absolutely love it! The staff and my neighbors have all been friendly plus everyone's dogs are so cute. I had a few maintenance items that needed attending too and were addressed the same day. I'm looking forward to living here for awhile.

Reply from 404 Rio Grande

We love living at Rio404! It’s quite, perfect location, friendly staff members, and fun events! The only complaint is that we wish the complex had a bigger gym!

Great location, community gym has improved and happy with apartment. Local construction has been a little inconvenient but overall happy with staff and maintenance. Love living here.