Nice apartments and great maintenance staff. Front office staff can be frustrating depending on who you deal with but are helpful for the most part. I like the gym but some equipment is missing so it can be annoying.

Nice place. Maintenance comes quickly. Tv in your room. Wish there was more kitchen storage space for all 4 people. Wish there was more natural lighting

Been here a year and already signed up till July 2020. Has everything I need at a reasonable cost. I love the pool the fitness room and of course the tanning booth. Very satisfied

Being at 4050 lofts has been a fine experience. I think that I’m mostly paying for the location and everything else is not really above average.

it is a very nice place and they are very accommodating with your needs and friendly and the pool is very nice and I like the gym has a lot of equipment

i love my apartment after shifting from block B to A. my room view is also good and my room can get actual light from outside and that makes it better for me. Totally renewing it for next year too!

I have enjoyed my stay here so far, I’ve lived here over a year. The only thing I dislike is that I have covered parking but because there is just dirt in front of my spot every time it rains the front of my car gets showered in dirt.

4050 is really really really really really really really really really great! Wonderful place to live and highly recommend it. Nothing better

I've been here for almost a month and I am totally satisfied with the whole place! My roommates are kind and quiet and there is nothing to disturb me! Great place.

I have a calm, and comfortable apartment community. Everybody shares a mutual respect, while maintaining a laid back environment within the apartment.

Really nice place to live and close to campus. It is pet friendly which is nice, but not too much area for dogs to run around. Staff is friendly and work hard.

I definitely like the staff and people who live and work here. They keep it clean and always keep the hallways clean as well. They also host events which is fun

Since I have moved in a few months ago, I have enjoyed my stay here. The office staff are very nice and professional. The property is mostly clean and I feel secure and safe with the security that is enforced. Maintenance is pretty quick with work orders and overall I am pleased with 4050 Lofts. Thank you for all you do!

Its okay. Started the semester off weird since they switched security systems. I mainly pay for security so that was a huge factor. Other than that it's been ok. My roommates aren't that great but meh.

I was surprised at the low ratings when I moved here. This place is just fine for a college student! I would say the hallways are dirty but I mainly stay at my apartment unit

Reply from 4050 Lofts

Apartments have a great location for USF students. Staff is always willing to help. The noise kept to a minimum during weekdays. The front gate has been kept open however.

Reply from 4050 Lofts

I’ve loved living here. Everything is clean. The people that work in the office are super helpful and kind. The maintenance team responds quickly to any issue. I wish I lived here last year too.

Reply from 4050 Lofts

4050 is conveniently situated with only a few minutes by foot to campus. Apartments are nice and spacious. And I mostly enjoy the good free coffee while relaxing by the beautiful pool.

Reply from 4050 Lofts

The best location, friendly and helpful staff. Would reccomend buying a mattress topper. The pool facilities are great and the study area but should be open longer hours

Reply from 4050 Lofts

I enjoy living here because it is a nice, convenient place that is very close to campus. There is a bull runner on the door and getting to campus is quick whether you’re driving, walking, biking, or using the bus.

Reply from 4050 Lofts

I enjoy living here. There is a great communication between the leasing office and my needs. Also, i enjoy living with my roommates, I believed we were perfectly matched.

Reply from 4050 Lofts

4050 has been pretty good to me so far, the location is great & they’re very spacious. One thins I could say is that living on the fourth floor isn’t the best due to the weak water pressure

Reply from 4050 Lofts

I enjoy living here. Close enough to campus to walk, while being away enough to relax and not have to worry about it. My only concern is dog droppings left everywhere on the sidewalks. It seems like no one picks up after their dog and just leaves it.

Reply from 4050 Lofts

I love the place, but moving in was a real hassle because I had to try 3 times to get my keys fixed until they finally worked. And that was only because one of the employees came after the office was already closed and fixed them

Reply from 4050 Lofts

Very nice apartment compared to dorm living. Great office hours that accomodate students. They have decent maintenance when work orders are placed.