Best apartment facility!! It has been a pleasure moving here. I have had one of the best memories. The leasing agents are very kind and helpful.

I love it here! The staff is really nice, and the maintenance staff always shows up on time to help me. The facilities are always well kept (ex pool) and they usually always have nice events from time to tie.

Community staff is excellent! The team is really set on making sure everyone is happy and content with their experience. Only downside is the appliances and raise of rent.

4050 Lofts is a great place to live near USF. Proximity to campus makes commuting a breeze and the facilities are beautiful from the pool to the gym.

A friendly and convenient place to live. Proximity to campus makes commuting a breeze. The office is always happy to help with any concerns as well.

Keep up the great work. I absolutely love it especially the view I have from my apartment. I live on the the fourth floor and have a view of the city. I've been to the pool once but I couldn't take a dip in it because it was too could that day. But the pool is awesome can't wait till summer to swim in the pool.

The only reason I would not consider this a 5 star community is because the events hosted are not times that are easy for me to attend. If you have more time available, everything will workout and you will rate them 5 stars!

You're doing more than fine but it would be great if you start working a little later during the weekends because the noise wakes everyone up.

I love living at the Lofts and the staff is amazing! Every time there is a problem in my apartment, the maintenance crew is quick to fix what the problem was and that's outstanding!

It's alright, I don't hate in here but I don't love either. People who work here are not very helpful when you have questions, they normally don't know the answers or care.

You rock! 4050 is a great place to live. It's my new home. I love the staff and the atmosphere. I have resigned my lease already because I love living here so much.

Overall 4050 is doing a great job. Maintenance is efficient and friendly as well as the office staff. Look forward to the new painting and the pool reopening soon.

Jaidjsjskdjdkskk jjajsidkskxjdkaks fjsksksldkckfkd f risk I left j one I Jd. Idk I Idk I Idk don ken outfit jaiuc I Joni islvixjaklcifjsockif

4050 lofts is an amazing apartment complex, I have been here for 2 years and have renewed for one more. I love the upgraded clubhouse and the new fitness on demand room!

Great place to live. Extremely friendly, welcoming staff. A close walk to the University of South Florida and an even quicker ride on the bull runner.

Living at 4050 lofts has been an amazing experience. Staying here with different cultures let's you explore more about the American tradition and ethics.

The community is safe, well maintained and peaceful. The service is very good. There are also beautiful swimming pools on both the buildings.

Super friendly and nice environment! I like how they care about their residents and include so many exciting activities and amenities for them. All the renovations look very nice so far and it's a really great place to live.

As long as I've been here, I have been treated with the up most respect and best service possible. Thanks to 4050 Lofts, I am given quality service, safety, and the best environment for my living needs.

It's a good place and things are looking fine with some small hiccups and are now being sorted out. This Apartment is better than its proximity ones. It is spacious and cleaner with 'live' people living around

t's an awesome experience to live at 4050 lofts. Life is good when i stay at 4050 lofts. With every passing day, my life gets a perfect motivated boost by staying at 4050 lofts.

I love 4050, the staff is always personable and super nice. The renovations and noise levels lately have been really inconvenient to our unit though.

4050 lofts is pretty amazing place to live in. I have started to live here since around six months now and i really enjoy my stay here. The community is safe and great.

Great! I have really enjoyed my time here and will be renewing my lease. I have friends starting school in the fall at usf. I've told them about 4050 and they will be applying to live here also.

You guys are doing really well. I really like the way this makes you more involved in the community that I am living in, and it gets me rewards that I can use for fun!