For the most part I’ve really enjoyed my time living here. It’s not too loud & maintenance is always quick to fill any requests too, which is great! At this point my only complaint would be that the gates to the pool (at least in building B) are almost never unlocked, which can be an inconvenience.

I love it at 4050! My apartment is so cute and perfect for me. Management is helpful and understanding. Maintenance is fast at completing repairs. Not too noisy and the grounds are kept clean and beautiful. Renewed for next year!

I have had a great experience at 4050 lofts so far! I feel very at home here as a student. The location is great and the amenities are even better!

I love 4050. They’re very helpful & it is a Great location&great atmosphere. They have a great gym & two pool areas making it nice & relaxing!

Overall my experience was well pleased here at 4050 the only problem that I had with the place is the noise complaint in which there is no warning if you were to get fined 100$. There’s dog poop that needs to be addressed, the gate needs to be better, The WiFi is the worst thing that the place has to offer, I’m paying 670$ per month. Appliances are somewhat outdated, would love if we got better television.

Staying at 4050 Lofts has a unique feeling, it gives you the feeling that you are loved. Services provided are great, and the apartments are big and nice.

4050 is a great place to live. I enjoy the location in respect to the school. The area is also nice since it is not on a major road. My only complaint would be the cleanliness of the staircase in building D and the lack of lighting in the living room.

I really enjoy who I live with and the apartment amenities. However, the gate system is very annoying. I like the cleanliness though. Nice overall.

Reply from 4050 Lofts

I feel great inside and outside the apartment. The only thing that I feel bad about 4050 is not so great gym. It lacks few stuff and most of the stuff present are old.

Reply from 4050 Lofts

Overall, I have had a positive living experience at 4050 Lofts. There was some minor damage moving in, and I have some noisy neighbors on my floor, but other than that I have enjoyed my time here.

Reply from 4050 Lofts

I love the structure of the building and the staff. Everyone is kind and helpful. The only negative is that the walls are very thin so i hear a lot of noise from neighbours

Reply from 4050 Lofts

Wooow 4050 Lofts are the nicest nastiest company you will ever meet. They have different programs for different people. I roommate pay $600 dollars lest than me not including all my late fees. So come thru and good be it a shot

Reply from 4050 Lofts

I like living at 4050 it can be a little tight in there and the elevator needs to be fixed. The pool is really nice, the gym could be updated.

Reply from 4050 Lofts

Very calm vibe while everyone’s in class, great student vibe when everyone is walking to class. Everything is very convenient to my location

Reply from 4050 Lofts

4050 is an awesome place to live. With lots of amenities like the pool, gym, and security system 4050 is an awesome place to reside and a great community

Reply from 4050 Lofts

Very friendly staff, apartment was clean and in good shape. When signing the lease the office was extremely helpful in making sure my friend and I ended up in the same room.

Reply from 4050 Lofts

It's nice..but the maintenance show up late. I like it here. It's calm and peaceful here. Very close to the campus. I bus stop is right outside the building.

Living here currently quite nice since 12/7/2018,but in my room some equipments are broken, we have to call for fix, and the people who work in leasing office are nice.

Expensive but pretty decent. I wish they would clean the elevators a least once. The mail system is pretty bad but overall it's mostly clean and the staff is nice.

Reply from 4050 Lofts

Very nice living environment, barely any problems other than the front office not replying to emails some times or may take too long to reply when necessary.

Reply from 4050 Lofts

Nice apartments and great maintenance staff. Front office staff can be frustrating depending on who you deal with but are helpful for the most part. I like the gym but some equipment is missing so it can be annoying.

Reply from 4050 Lofts

Nice place. Maintenance comes quickly. Tv in your room. Wish there was more kitchen storage space for all 4 people. Wish there was more natural lighting

Reply from 4050 Lofts

Been here a year and already signed up till July 2020. Has everything I need at a reasonable cost. I love the pool the fitness room and of course the tanning booth. Very satisfied

Reply from 4050 Lofts

Being at 4050 lofts has been a fine experience. I think that I’m mostly paying for the location and everything else is not really above average.

Reply from 4050 Lofts

it is a very nice place and they are very accommodating with your needs and friendly and the pool is very nice and I like the gym has a lot of equipment