It's been super great living here. Very relaxing envoronment, plenty of opportunities to get to know other residents and super comfortable living space. 4050 is an awesome place to live in!

4050 has been great for student living. Great student environment and friendly stuff. Sometimes a little noisy with all the renovations going on.

Lovely place. Lived here for nearly two years. Employees are lovely; just wish the residents represented the place better. Not all of them, but there have been immense issues with rowdy and harassing neighbors and animal poop in inappropriate places. Other than that, I love it here!

Love the staff and the apartments! Everyone is so helpful and the painting looks so good! I love the new microwaves. The events are always a lot of fun and they are so frequent.

This place is very accommodating as well as very clean. The office staff is very kind and helpful. The pool area is always kept up well and eventful.

I have had the best college experience and roommates. I liked that 4050 has activites every month and celebrations for every festival. So glad that it is pet friendly! Thank you 4050 for making off campus living so amazing!

Couldn't ask for a better place to live, goes above and beyond to make the residence feel appreciated and valued. Always coming up with different ways to make living here exciting!

the paint job deff looks great. i love the colors and how 4050 no longer looks like the counter strike buildings. I love the maintenance guys they lit

This site is awesome I love getting rewards for participation. All in all this is a great idea to encourage residents and staff to get involved in the community.

It's a great community, with lots of college students just like me. It's safe and beautiful. I love the apartment staff. The apartment plans fun things for the residents and also for the other students in the community. It's awesome!

My favorite part about 4050Lofts is the clubhouse and pool area. The office staff is so friendly and welcoming. Maintenance requests get handled quickly. I love the fact that there is 24/7 access to the gym and computer lab; free printing, too! The staff does a wonderful job at planning community events and advertising their newest ideas through social media. I love 4050!

Love living here , I've never had any major complaints about anything , the areal is convenient and the staff is always more than happy to help with anything.

The renovations look really great. The people in the office are very helpful, along with the maintenance crew. The complex is very loud on the weekends though...

4050 lofts is a great place to live, the people at the front desk are awesome and friendly, the apartment spaces are great, but in the living rooms please can you add a light or lights to brighten the room. Also with recycling, could there be a bigger recycling bin with a super obvious symbol (♻️) on it.

I love living here so far. Maintenance and staff are super helpful and fast, but you can hear everything. I resigned my lease and I'm really happy here.

I love my roommates and feel very comfortable with the building. The walls are quite thin which can be very annoying but other than that i enjoy living here alot

4050 is the best apartment complex in the area. The staff is so friendly and welcoming thay they alone make it feel like home. The amenities are top of the line and the rooms are great quality

The staff is excellent and they take care of everything on time. I submitted a complaint today and it was done in under 24 hours. Also, there is no noise around the community which is what I like.

Very good community here. The staff organizes events weekly for the residents, and it shows they really care. The maintenance staff fixes your issues within the next 24 hours. Could not have asked for a better place to live.

Apartment community is amazing, resident staff are unbelievably friendly. Maintenance fix any problem swiftly and without complaint. Great place to live!

Overall, the community is quiet and kept clean. Staff is friendly and helpful. The activities provided to residents are a great way to meet neighbors.

My apartment is much nicer than expected before I arrived, it's so nice to have a TV in the rooms. The only few issues Ive had would be the fuse being a little temperemental whilst on the floor plans it seemed as if we would get a TV in the communal area too

I love 4050 lofts and you all are doing great!! I like how quickly the maintenance staff comes to fix any issues in the apartment in a very timely manner.

Very good customer service whenever I go to pick up packages. Maintenance services are always completed before I even get home. Furniture is all new