Overall my stay at 4050 is a 3/5. The rooms are compact, but still nice. The staff are friendly and approachable. The only BIG downside is the noise. It can be quite noisy on the weekends and the staircase can get a bit dirty at times. The walls are pretty thin.

The power outage the beginning of Fall 2016 was lit. I appreciate the first and second round of good roommates lol. Really good leasing office staff

It is a very good apartment complex to live in! This year it dramatically changed, the improvements are major and I really enjoyed living here. Starting from clubhouse ending maintainer - all good quality!

The pool party earlier this year was a great event. Events like those make you feel rejuvenated and provide great opportunities to meet other fun residents.

That great time that the dryer machine never works and every time it gets fixed it still doesn't work. Other than that the staff is really nice

Overall my experience was great. This was my first year living in an apartment and I enjoyed it. I was pleased by the staff, maintenance, and the amenities. However, I did not like the noise and how there were a lot of renovations being done. The were very distracting and disruptive.

Love the random roommates I was matched up with. Convenient location and feel safe due to the security and gate. They answer concerns quickly

Fastest maintenance EVER! any problem I've ever had has been resolved within hours--never more than a day. Every other student housing has so many issues, but 4050 has everything I need as a student.

All the club activities have been favorite memories of living here in comparison to any other place and it's been a beautiful place to live at and maintenance is so quick and fast which has made living here a breeze!

Definitely the Rezzie Pool Parties! It was a great way to meet everyone and play Cornhole! Also, the staff in the leasing office is great and so helpful!

Just here to reach the 140 character minimum. I'm just here so I can reach the 140 character minimum. I just wanna reach the 140 character minimum

4050 is awesome!!!! Love living here love my roommates love the pool and everything here is just great and I'm glad I renewed my lease xoxoxo

Reply from 4050 Lofts

Moving in to the apartment was a great experience. It was quick and easy. The apartment had a lot of community events as well. They also had free coffee in the mornings.

Reply from 4050 Lofts

4050 Lofts is a great place to live for USF students! The staff is very friendly and helpful. The location is convenient for students who don't have a car. The apartments have a cozy vibe to them!

So far this place has been great. Walls are a bit thin but there is always cool things going on:) I love how close it is to campus and the pool area is going to be my friend over summer.

Reply from 4050 Lofts

I just moved here and so far I'm loving it . The office workers are very nice and helpful . Everything is relaxing here . Sometimes it gets noisy at night if people are at the pool but that's only because it's closed in and echoes. But other than that it's nice.

Reply from 4050 Lofts

overall, the place is just okay. bed is not very comfortable and I had to invest in a very thick mattress pad. locks don't seem to work very well on front door. roommate is calling maintenance

Reply from 4050 Lofts

I've lived here for most of my college experience at USF, it really has been great. Love my roommates and all the amenities we get. Sometimes it does get a little crazy around here but it is one of the best apartments around.

It's been super great living here. Very relaxing envoronment, plenty of opportunities to get to know other residents and super comfortable living space. 4050 is an awesome place to live in!

4050 has been great for student living. Great student environment and friendly stuff. Sometimes a little noisy with all the renovations going on.

Lovely place. Lived here for nearly two years. Employees are lovely; just wish the residents represented the place better. Not all of them, but there have been immense issues with rowdy and harassing neighbors and animal poop in inappropriate places. Other than that, I love it here!

Love the staff and the apartments! Everyone is so helpful and the painting looks so good! I love the new microwaves. The events are always a lot of fun and they are so frequent.

This place is very accommodating as well as very clean. The office staff is very kind and helpful. The pool area is always kept up well and eventful.

Reply from 4050 Lofts

I have had the best college experience and roommates. I liked that 4050 has activites every month and celebrations for every festival. So glad that it is pet friendly! Thank you 4050 for making off campus living so amazing!