I love my apartment, my view, and love love love my pool! The staff are very nice and accommodating and maintenance staff are very quick to respond.

The Neighborhood is great, the staff is very friendly. However, the Management takes lots of time to reply to emergency situations and it is impossible to reach them.

Cooking for the first time. I've never cooked before but all my roommates loved the Chicken alfredo I made. Making it was easier than I thought

Reply from 4050 Lofts

Free bagel day was very nice. Except the fun community activities and free food can't make up for the fact that my apartment is infested with roaches.

Reply from 4050 Lofts

Great space! Loved how it comes furnished and all the amenities. Only aspect that I dislike was the office staff. Nice people but hard to contact and often did not always follow what is asked. Yet the do resolve it. It just takes time. So be patient. But over is very good thus far.

Reply from 4050 Lofts

I had lots of fun moving in. The people who work here are really nice and want to help you in every way possible. They will give you answers to any of your questions

Reply from 4050 Lofts

The public areas are very clean and well maintained. The staff is very helpful in the front office with solving problems and assisting when necessary.

Reply from 4050 Lofts

This apartment complex is amazing. The staff is always very nice and willing to help. The hallways are usually clean and the front gates are always closed when the office is not open. I love my apartment and am so happy I decided to renew for this year.

Reply from 4050 Lofts

Staff was always nice and helpful to me when I needed to replace my keys. I was quite nervous but the staff kept me super comfortable and in good care.

Reply from 4050 Lofts

I was matched with amazing roommates and a great room. 4050 made me feel welcomed especially with all the activities and cool features they have for their residents! I'm excited to live here for another year!!

Reply from 4050 Lofts

Just signed the lease. Really enjoyed meeting the management. They were so nice and always ready to answer all my questions and help me on some issues

Reply from 4050 Lofts

Definitely hard to write a review for 4050 Lofts; but here goes. Love being able to rent the place at $665 (last years price plus car port monthly fee $20). But the cabinet space and everything in general is super cramped. No room for a small round dinning table or even two person dining table. Just counter top seating. Except for the bathrooms. They're oddly spacious which I love. Maintenance is so quick to respond and they're all so sweet. One of my biggest regrets in moving here was the whole pet-friendly thing. Yes pet friendly, but not very friendly for big dogs. No room for them to run and play. They mid always be on leash and the second building has so much pool space (fenced in) for the dogs to run around in and they all get kicked out every time. Wish they would allow dogs on the deck.

Reply from 4050 Lofts

My favorite memory at 4050 would be relaxing at the pool. The trees and water are so beautiful and the atmosphere is fun. I am going to miss this pool!

My favorite memory at 4050 Lofts would be Margarita Monday! I went with my three new roommates and we bonded at the pool with our drinks in hand.

Overall my stay at 4050 is a 3/5. The rooms are compact, but still nice. The staff are friendly and approachable. The only BIG downside is the noise. It can be quite noisy on the weekends and the staircase can get a bit dirty at times. The walls are pretty thin.

The power outage the beginning of Fall 2016 was lit. I appreciate the first and second round of good roommates lol. Really good leasing office staff

It is a very good apartment complex to live in! This year it dramatically changed, the improvements are major and I really enjoyed living here. Starting from clubhouse ending maintainer - all good quality!

The pool party earlier this year was a great event. Events like those make you feel rejuvenated and provide great opportunities to meet other fun residents.

That great time that the dryer machine never works and every time it gets fixed it still doesn't work. Other than that the staff is really nice

Overall my experience was great. This was my first year living in an apartment and I enjoyed it. I was pleased by the staff, maintenance, and the amenities. However, I did not like the noise and how there were a lot of renovations being done. The were very distracting and disruptive.

Love the random roommates I was matched up with. Convenient location and feel safe due to the security and gate. They answer concerns quickly

Fastest maintenance EVER! any problem I've ever had has been resolved within hours--never more than a day. Every other student housing has so many issues, but 4050 has everything I need as a student.

All the club activities have been favorite memories of living here in comparison to any other place and it's been a beautiful place to live at and maintenance is so quick and fast which has made living here a breeze!

Definitely the Rezzie Pool Parties! It was a great way to meet everyone and play Cornhole! Also, the staff in the leasing office is great and so helpful!