I like the scenery of the apartment and think it offers good enough space meant for a college student. Plenty of stairs access and multiple entrances from different sides of the building.

Reply from 4050 Lofts

Overall I really enjoy living at 4050 Lofts. I renewed my lease. I like my apartment, but it's very small. The amenities are amazing. I like that they're pet friendly, but there isn't enough space to walk my dog in the complex. I would love somewhere with a dog park lol. Staff is super helpful and responsive. Maintenance is quick and the complex is kept clean. Super close to school with Bull Runner stop right out front.

Reply from 4050 Lofts

I love being a resident here, its a nice environment with really nice residents, a nice gym, beautiful pool area, and great events. happy to be involved with 4050

Reply from 4050 Lofts

I absolutely love living at 4050 lofts. The maintenance staff were always quick to help if there was a problem, which was nice. Also, I love how clean and safe the apartment complex is.

Reply from 4050 Lofts

I have enjoyed my time so far at 4050 and am looking forward to my second year living here! Management listens and the atmosphere is friendly!

Reply from 4050 Lofts

Have really enjoyed living at 4050 the past 2 years. Staff is great & maintenance is always there to fix any problems as quickly as they can.

Reply from 4050 Lofts

Living at 4050 lifts is very convenient since it is right across the road from USF I never had to buy a parking permit I am able to just bike

Reply from 4050 Lofts

really like where I live. Wish rent was a little less. Wish that the walls were thicker. I can hear my roommates constantly. Also fix elevator and the gates.

Reply from 4050 Lofts

Love it. Perfect for students! Sometimes it can get noisy but that’s to be expected with a bunch if college kids living here. Happy with the amenities and my living space

Reply from 4050 Lofts

Overall, the staff working at the front desk is kind and helpful. The close distance to the campus makes it easy to walk to class in the event the bus is still far. Maintenance sometimes takes a while to get to some requests and the staircase and bus stop sometimes smells really bad.

Reply from 4050 Lofts

So far my experience is very nice, the room is nice, and the equipment in the 4050 is nice also the staff are friendly, we have something have to fix, the problem was be solve very quickly.

Reply from 4050 Lofts

Absolutely love living at 4050 Lofts. The staff is always super friendly and helpful and the amenities are incredible, not to mention the fun activities the staff plans for residents. Wouldn't want to live anywhere else!

Reply from 4050 Lofts

The staff is really helpful and they always answer all of my questions. It’s a great location for a great price. I would definitely recommend 4050 Lofts as one of the best off-campus apartments for USF.

Reply from 4050 Lofts

Apartments are nice, maintenance staff is amazing, front office staff has improved a lot since I moved in. They do a good job at keeping everything clean I just wish the gym had better equipment and was cleaner

The roommate selection is really booty. I have been living with bad roommates and are slobs. The maintenance people are nice people but they need to hire more because they're a lot of people in this community.

Very nice apartments and community within walking distance to class. Everything is in a convenient distance no matter what it is. With the beach only 40 min away I love living here

Great vibe, friendly people, and well located. Living here is better than most other residential options. Also offers excellent maintenance support.

The clubhouse and gym are nice. The apartment layout is nice. There is enough space for guest parking. The pool area is nice to have to for both buildings.

4050 is above average compared to other student living. I feel safe with the security and the loft apartments are very cute. Their maintenance is always responsive with work orders.

Honestly was a nice experience. I lived here for all my college life. I never had an issue with anything in particular and the staff is very kind.

Overall a good experience. Good location, decent price, decent rooms. The biggest complaint is that the walls are really thin here, it is like you are in the same room as your neighbor when they are talking in another room.

I’ve had an overall good experience with my apartment and the location. I love how close it is to campus. I would defintely Renew if I wasn’t graduating in May and moving away!

Being close to campus has its perks as I don't have to stress that much about making it to class on time. However, being in the very front of the first building means that I am also able to hear all the drunk people coming and going as well as the frat house across the street that is on a constant party mode. Other than that the maintenance staff, as well as the clubhouse staff, are very friendly.

I really enjoy living here. The rooms are nice and I have not had any major issues. The office will, for the most part, help with any issues you may have.

The clubhouse and free coffee is great. 24 hour fitness facility is spectacular. Mailroom is open on Saturdays to get those packages on weekends!