So far my experience is very nice, the room is nice, and the equipment in the 4050 is nice also the staff are friendly, we have something have to fix, the problem was be solve very quickly.

Absolutely love living at 4050 Lofts. The staff is always super friendly and helpful and the amenities are incredible, not to mention the fun activities the staff plans for residents. Wouldn't want to live anywhere else!

The staff is really helpful and they always answer all of my questions. It’s a great location for a great price. I would definitely recommend 4050 Lofts as one of the best off-campus apartments for USF.

Apartments are nice, maintenance staff is amazing, front office staff has improved a lot since I moved in. They do a good job at keeping everything clean I just wish the gym had better equipment and was cleaner

The roommate selection is really booty. I have been living with bad roommates and are slobs. The maintenance people are nice people but they need to hire more because they're a lot of people in this community.

Very nice apartments and community within walking distance to class. Everything is in a convenient distance no matter what it is. With the beach only 40 min away I love living here

Great vibe, friendly people, and well located. Living here is better than most other residential options. Also offers excellent maintenance support.

The clubhouse and gym are nice. The apartment layout is nice. There is enough space for guest parking. The pool area is nice to have to for both buildings.

4050 is above average compared to other student living. I feel safe with the security and the loft apartments are very cute. Their maintenance is always responsive with work orders.

Honestly was a nice experience. I lived here for all my college life. I never had an issue with anything in particular and the staff is very kind.

Overall a good experience. Good location, decent price, decent rooms. The biggest complaint is that the walls are really thin here, it is like you are in the same room as your neighbor when they are talking in another room.

I’ve had an overall good experience with my apartment and the location. I love how close it is to campus. I would defintely Renew if I wasn’t graduating in May and moving away!

Being close to campus has its perks as I don't have to stress that much about making it to class on time. However, being in the very front of the first building means that I am also able to hear all the drunk people coming and going as well as the frat house across the street that is on a constant party mode. Other than that the maintenance staff, as well as the clubhouse staff, are very friendly.

I really enjoy living here. The rooms are nice and I have not had any major issues. The office will, for the most part, help with any issues you may have.

The clubhouse and free coffee is great. 24 hour fitness facility is spectacular. Mailroom is open on Saturdays to get those packages on weekends!

My experience has been really good, I got lucky to have 3 amazing roommates and any maintenance issue I have had been fixed within hours, the only issue I have is that the gates sometimes lock me IN the building

The appartements are nice and comfortable with good furniture. Clean, beautiful, great staff, and great response times to problems! Would recommend living here to anyone and everyone!

Pretty standard for college apartments. Had a lot of maintenance and roommate problems the first few months but the maintenance team is really helpful. I really wish the gym had better equipment and the pool was open 24/7.

Great environment to live, very friendly and well kept premises. Great close location to just about everything. Would rent again from the same company

Reply from 4050 Lofts

Most of the people working at the leasing office are really friendly. The amenities here are great. This apartment has an amazing location and floor plan for the price.

Reply from 4050 Lofts

I resigned to live at 4050 Lofts for multiple reasons. I love the location and the layout of my apartment. However the only con is that the gym is small & the elevator smells sometimes.

Reply from 4050 Lofts

It’s clean and separated great for privacy and also has room mate matching which is great as well. Parking space is great and friendly staff

Reply from 4050 Lofts

My experience would have been better if I had better roommates and the rotation of staff. Overall the new staff and maintenance has been really helpful.

Reply from 4050 Lofts

My experience at 4050 lofts has exceeded my expectations. The service provided by the staff that works there as well as the facilities have made my welcoming in the United States a unique experience. I would like to highlight the cleanliness of the facilities that this complex provides, as well as the friendliness in terms of customer service. Likewise, the activities that the complex takes outside of its facilities, such as in USF, are very productive. If you ask me, I would recommend 4050 lofts with closed eyes.

Reply from 4050 Lofts

Love the apartment and staff, really hate my roommates though but that’s not managements fault☺️. I also enjoy the vibe it’s very chill and I appreciate that atmosphere