I like it here a lot. It is really clean and everyone is very friendly. I also love free food Friday's very much. The complex feels extremely safe since there are gate at the front and then again to get into each building.

I believe than in general the experience has been good, I just don't get why there are so many fees and so many complications. I also don't like the constant inspections and how the staff members just come in at the apartments. We are paying for it (a lot), and so I believe there should be more respect for the residents' privacy.

The apartment was good and clean when I first came living here has been easy and nice. This is my first apartment so enjoy living with roommates

Love living in this community. It is a very welcoming and unique place. Also, convenient to the Bull Runner bus station and close to campus.

Overall is good, but in the weekend some people usually sit next to the swimming pool at the mid night and they talk and laugh loudly since I live in the swimming pool side. So I think the office can solve this kind of situation, thank you

For the most part, this is a great place to live. Staff is friendly and location is great. Frustrated because we keep getting overages though.

Good place to be and very close to USF. They have many activities throughout the week for residents and my favorite of course, free food Friday!

Reply from 4050 Lofts

Everything has been up to standards and maintenance has always gotten our work orders done in a timely manner. After two years of living here, I have been very content with 4050

Reply from 4050 Lofts

The maintenance is quick and gets the job done. I'm impressed by the number of inspections done lately because it keeps the standards up. The security team is friendly and always ready to help. Free food often at the Loft events is my big yes!!

Reply from 4050 Lofts

The community is great and there are many activities that goes on through out the month. The apartment is in a great location. The walls are thin and the lighting is pretty poor.

Reply from 4050 Lofts

Overall the place is nice and the location is convenient for food shopping and going to work. I just wish they there was more storage space in the kitchen. Nowhere for all of us to store our stuff separately

Reply from 4050 Lofts

4050 has excellent staff with great amenities. The apartments are excellent space-wise and excellent walking distance from USF. We had issues when we first moved in but the staff did a good job helping us through it and maintenance is very thorough and helpful.

Reply from 4050 Lofts

I have loved my time in 4050 Lofts thus far. Wouldn't want to live anywhere else! The Staff is so nice and all of my friends are my neighbors. It's so close to campus and it has its own Bull Runner Stop.

Reply from 4050 Lofts

Overall, a wonderful place to live. It’s close to school, relatively quiet, and I have great roommates. My only issue has to do with maintenance requests and the time it takes to get things addressed when going through the proper channels. Waiting three weeks or longer to get a toilet seat fixed, or the having to get the bed frame tightened weekly instead of it being replaced is less than ideal. Otherwise, I’m happy here and would recommend it to other students!

Reply from 4050 Lofts

Friendly place with good staff that take care of you professionally. They take your feedback seriously. I asked for better gym and they made changes accordingly.

Reply from 4050 Lofts

When I first got here I received a lot of help just trying to cagey a approved with a co-sign. Now that I’m in my 4-5 month I starting to notice a lot of unfairness

Reply from 4050 Lofts

It has been the best experience i have ever had. I am a international student living here and people are welcoming and fun. The place is comfortable and clean.

Reply from 4050 Lofts

i like it in here it's quite nice and quiet and all the neighbors are nice and most of them are students so its a good spot for students who needs a place to live

Reply from 4050 Lofts

Ice maker needs fixing still :/ but overall i enjoy living at 4050 lofts they have a nice pool and nice things to play in the lobby heheheheheh

Reply from 4050 Lofts

This is my second year living at 4050 Lofts and I absolutely love it. The location is perfect, not to mention the awesome amenities. The staff and maintenance are also very quick to fix whatever needs to be done.

Reply from 4050 Lofts

Very helpful staff! Love the atmosphere and the events that the staff sets up. Whenever there is an issue, it gets resolved very quickly. Very close to campus and I love the bull runner stop right outside.

Reply from 4050 Lofts

Great community to live in! The buildings are nice and the pools and other facilities are great. Management and maintenance is a little slow but other than that it’s been great!

Reply from 4050 Lofts

Seem nice, haven’t had time to interact much due to school and work. Only real problem I’ve had is the people with pets who don’t clean after them and leave the elevator with dog urine and stuff.

Reply from 4050 Lofts

It's a very good place to live and the amenities met my standards. I suggest students to move here if they're looking for a place to live at great rates.

Reply from 4050 Lofts

The apartment complex is in a good place since it is close to the university. The stairwells are a bit dirty and there is no study area, but it has a good atmosphere.