I have had a good experience living here at the YOUnion Ann Arbor. The apartments are really clean and the amenities are nice and reliable. The management staff is fast to answer any questions and fix anything that may go wrong.

The amenities (furniture, gym, parking, printing, coffee, etc.) and location are convenient, plus it's the least expensive "luxury" apartment in the area. One of the major downfalls is the poor internet service.

The staff is very helpful and considerate, especially during the leasing process. They accomodated my needs and it makes me excited to begin living there next year.

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

DISCLAIMER: I have not yet lived here, but I do have some feedback about the leasing experience. It was relatively fast and easy, however there are some quirks when trying to room with friends.

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

There could be lights in the bedroom and an ice machine. The laundry is perfect. The apartment is big and its kitchen is awesome. Very good furniture.

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

The apartment is in a great location to UofM campus. Units have high ceilings, big windows, and modern appliances. Amenities such as a laundry room and gym (which is currently under construction) are perks as well.

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

The given community events are well done but I would like them to be more frequent. I wish the clothing drive lasted longer and we should also have a food drive if people are interested. Also, a monthly raffle would be cool. Thank you for your hard work.

I have been very disappointed with the shut down of the gym and upstairs lounge area. I utilized this space often and felt like part of my rent was having those amenities. I was never communicated with that these were being shut down. I feel like I should have been notified and my rent should have been made cheaper.

Overall I have enjoyed living here. I have had a few problems here and there with the online rent payment system, but they were eventually solved. I have had some issues, but mostly I have enjoyed my year and a half living here.

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

Great place to live overall. The maintenance people are wonderful and very fast. No complaints about management either. It's a bummer the lounge and gym are closed right now but I look forward to the upgraded space.

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

Living at Younion provides a very good location to both campus and Main street. You can walk almost anywhere on campus and its very convenient. The maintenance staff are extremely fast to respond and keep the building clean. They are also listening to the residents and upgrading the gym, which will be awesome.

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

Overall, nice. Staff was very helpful, they listen to complain and was always trying to make it a better experience, the only thing, is that i hope it can be more quiet er

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

Really nice building. The common spaces are always very clean, and we have great neighbors. I just wish the rent was a bit cheaper. Otherwise it's a great apartment.

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

Apartment community is social and friendly. There’s s large intellectual diversity. Community events help foster s social and inclusive environment

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

Love the community. Everyone is friendly and most of the people who work here are very helpful. If something needs fixing, it’s fixed quickly.

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

it’s been a good experience living here but we have had some maintenance issues. our checklist from the beginning of the semester hasn’t been fixed by maintenance. we have also had bugs in our apartment. the new fitness center that was promised still isn’t here! overall it’s been a good experience but prices are increasing and amenities aren’t.

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

I am enjoying living here and have no major complaints that I can think of at this time. I especially like Cookie Fridays and the random free food events throughout the week.

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

Very great experience. Good facilities, such as Gym, Print and Washing/Dryer Machine. People live here are pretty nice. Looking forward to renew.

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

I love how close 411 E Washington is to campus. I've found management/staff to be very helpful. I had one maintenance request that was fixed very quickly.

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

I really appreciate the free food and raffle we had last week. It would be cool if we could have more community building activities like that. (Once/month?)

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

I really love the fact that Im going to live at 411 next year. It seems like a really nice place. And the price is better than all the rplaces we looked at. I am really happy and excited.

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

Great location. Rooms are a good size. Nice secure building. Free laundry is a big plus. It is nice having a gym in the building. The kitchen is a good size. So nice having a dish washer.

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

I enjoy living here. The amenities are great and the location is perfect for getting to class. However, when moving in the unit was dirty and the dishwasher was broken.

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

It has been a very good experience. Though my dishwasher was broken prior to move in, it was an easy fix and they worked very quickly. Everything has been great.

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

It is alright, lots of stuff wrong with our apartment at move in but they are getting it fixed. Place is nice, management is okay, some random quirks