Great apartment, close to campus, and I love the new sky lounge renovation. I am super excited to use this for group projects and studying/homework.

The maintenance crew and staff rock. There will be an updated gym and study space that will be amazing. I also love the location. Its walking distance from South U and Main St, which is perfect.

When I signed my lease I was promised a room with a bathroom. Later on, I was told that I couldn’t get that room and was offered a room with a window. My window room not only faces an ally and varsity, with no direct sunlight and a view of the trash, but also doesn’t have an overhead light.

I really enjoy living at Younion Ann Arbor! The view from my giant bedroom window never gets old! The gym was just renovated, and I am so excited to try all the new equipment! Super friendly staff that is always willing to help!

The apartments are very clean and modern. Staff are very attentive and kind. There are several fun events held by the staff (fun food days, planting sessions). The renovation has been long but I think it is coming to an end. I do wish there was an outdoor space though!

I have found the perfect place to live in Ann Arbor. The location, amenities, staff and the unit have been great. I will live here all the time that I will stay in Ann Arbor

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

Great community! The management team here is very responsible and there are events going on every week. Look forward to seeing the new gym and lounge,

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

Pros: Fully furnished, really close to campus, free laundry, free printing, recently updated lobby, gym, and common space Cons: Poorly cleaned upon move-in, no overhead lighting in bedrooms (bring lamps!), information about renovations was not clear (does not really pertain to future residents), Wi-Fi is absolutely terrible (bring an ethernet cord), definitely seemed to cater more to undergraduate crowd, not enough storage.

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

I am really looking forward to the renovations, especially the new gym and sky lounge. Looks like they will be great and looks like everyone has been working hard!

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

It seems like a quiet, respectful place and I hope that the new lounge will be done in time for next year so I can meet some cool new people

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

Great place to conclude my senior year on campus. The residence is quiet and welcoming. My apartment is spacious, accommodating with all the comforts I could ask for.

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

Love the apartment and facilities. However the sublet fee is high (and i’m not sure why) and maintenance can take a while to fix issues (pest control in my apartment took weeks). However, I think the staff tries to have fun activities and get food and just make it a nice place to live. The overall price of the building is rising which I don’t really see working out since newer buildings are popping up closer to campus, and if people want to pay that much they’ll just pick one of those!

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

I think the walls could be a little thicker because i am able to hear everything that is going on no matter where I am in the apartment. Everything else is really nice though!

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

The community is very friendly. All the staff are welcoming and helpful. They reply very quickly and are efficient with complaints/improvements.

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

I have had a good experience living here at the YOUnion Ann Arbor. The apartments are really clean and the amenities are nice and reliable. The management staff is fast to answer any questions and fix anything that may go wrong.

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

Im disappointed that there is no gym. I wish that there were some study rooms. Also I am not a fan of having to sign guests in all of the time. i like the constant rewards that younion provides by being part of this! also maintenance is always very on time and replies fast!

The amenities (furniture, gym, parking, printing, coffee, etc.) and location are convenient, plus it's the least expensive "luxury" apartment in the area. One of the major downfalls is the poor internet service.

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

Younion has amazing staff members who are very prompt and helpful with any issues that may arise. However; the apartment is very overpriced for the space you get. It is also very inconvenient staying here during renovations and still paying expensive rent with no amenities.

The staff is very helpful and considerate, especially during the leasing process. They accomodated my needs and it makes me excited to begin living there next year.

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

DISCLAIMER: I have not yet lived here, but I do have some feedback about the leasing experience. It was relatively fast and easy, however there are some quirks when trying to room with friends.

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

There could be lights in the bedroom and an ice machine. The laundry is perfect. The apartment is big and its kitchen is awesome. Very good furniture.

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

The apartment is in a great location to UofM campus. Units have high ceilings, big windows, and modern appliances. Amenities such as a laundry room and gym (which is currently under construction) are perks as well.

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

The given community events are well done but I would like them to be more frequent. I wish the clothing drive lasted longer and we should also have a food drive if people are interested. Also, a monthly raffle would be cool. Thank you for your hard work.

I have been very disappointed with the shut down of the gym and upstairs lounge area. I utilized this space often and felt like part of my rent was having those amenities. I was never communicated with that these were being shut down. I feel like I should have been notified and my rent should have been made cheaper.

Overall I have enjoyed living here. I have had a few problems here and there with the online rent payment system, but they were eventually solved. I have had some issues, but mostly I have enjoyed my year and a half living here.