Very friendly leasing staff. The moment I walked in they were very warm and welcoming. They also didn't pressure signing contracts immediately either like other apartment leasing places.

Reaching employees is very easy. Whenever I call for help they answer immediately and are very friendly and very helpful. The online website is also very easy to use.

Rooms are great and I love using the workout facility. The biggest problem is the walls within the room are not soundproof AT ALL! Anyone making the SLIGHTEST noise in the kitchen or living room is heard loud and clear within the bedrooms. Even when I wear earplugs every night, I can still hear every word that’s spoken in the living room.

Living here is great because of the location of the apartment. It is close to campus and downtown which makes it very ideal. I like living here.

Ishan is amazing. He always says hi and makes everyone feel welcome in the building. Also he is swole as hell and hot. Much more than that Ian guy...

So far, the leasing people have been so helpful with all of my questions. And I feel so welcomed and excited about living here! The amenities are awesome and the sense of community feels awesome. Great choice for living here.

Maintenance is fast, has all conveniences you need. Printing and washer and dryer are all readily available. Wi-Fi is fast and reliable. Only gripe is the thin walls and loud A/C and heat.

The place is located at the best spot in the city, you can reach a lot of stores, bars, coffee shops and restaurants just walkin. The staff is great and always able to help, great amenities... Roommate matches should be improved

The apartment came very dirty, which did not start off my experience on the right foot, but everything else about Younion has been fine. No other complaints than that

really nice location and close to downtown, also the nice staff who always around, another thing is the amazon hub, which is really convenient.

I really like it here! Younion cares about their residents and you can tell because they are always giving out free food (especially love the donuts from washtenaw dairy) and they are always quick to fix problems or repair issues. The only thing I would say is sometimes annoying is the elevator/door system because sometimes the elevator seems to work without needing a key to scan in after 8pm and sometimes it does need a key. Additionally, we don't have an ice tray in our refrigerator. Other than that i love it!

Everything is nice! I got a good roommate and good neighbors. All facilities are good. Only one small problem is that the window shade cannot block the light, sometime make me trouble sleeping.

younion is great! i really like all the fun events the staff plans. i love walking into the building and seeing cookies on fridays :) however, there is often a bad smell in elevators and hallways. something to fix that would be great

The location on campus is great, super close to my classes and the downtown area. The staff is super friendly, and I definitely appreciate the events they put on/ occasional snacks in the office! However, there are things that could be improved given how expensive rent is. I live with 3 other people, but we only get a total of 3 barstools, so that makes eating together impossible. Additionally, the window rooms don’t come with a light fixture which is ridiculous, given the rent is comparable to other high rises with much nicer amenities. These other amenities also include decent water pressure, which we don’t have here. Although I do love living here due to location, security, and community, the amenities inside the apartments themselves don’t align with the cost of living here.

Overall, I enjoy living at Younion, but there are occasionally some issues - for instance, twice in my time living here my key has just completely stopped working to get into the building. This was very inconvenient and the fact that it happened twice made me feel like it wasn't adequately fixed/handled after the first time. The staff is all very nice and helpful though.

Pretty good living experience. I am about to graduate but I will definitely recommend my friends to live here next year. The only suggestion I would make is to send reminders for monthly rental before charging late fee.

Staff was super helpful and friendly on my tour of the building, application and lease signing process was so easy and straightforward! Excited to live here in the fall!

amazing place to live. great community and lcoation, everything i need is within walking distance. very helpful staff. LOVE the apartment and my room

I enjoy the Younion. My favorite parts are the lounge and free laundry. However, the walls are very thin and easy to hear through and I wish the laundry was in unit.

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

Younion is a great place to live. It’s right by Subway and has social events. The rooms are really nice and a great size and the location is great as well.

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

Love to live at Younion, being close to campus and also downtown Ann Arbor! It gives me an opportunity to explore the town while living in a great location with amazing amenities.

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

The caller center was super prompt and helpful when I was signing my lease! There are so many perks to living here, like utilities included, a view, fitness center, and good location.

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

The location of the apartment building is hard to beat - it is close to South U, State St, and Main St and you can walk to all parts of campus. I also love the staff, they are always super friendly and willing to help. The maintenance staff is quick to respond to any problems.

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

I haven’t moved in yet, but from everything that I have seen so far I am very impressed! The kindness and attentiveness exceeded my expectations!

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

Overall the apartment is really nice and the little events they do are great however, the WiFi is kind of annoying and makes you reconnect every hour ish. The bathroom and kitchen are very nice but I wish the water pressure was a little stronger. The area is very nice. I don’t hear a lot of street noise which you will not get living in other places. Every friend house I visited has so much noise at night.