I really enjoy living at the Younion. What I like the most is how Younion has large windows as compared to the other apartments; it makes my room feel more homey with more sunlight.

I highly recommend the YOUnion as a place to live on campus. There are great amenities and special offerings that come with living here. The staff is very helpful and accommodating to everyone!

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

YOUnion is a great place to live! Everything is so nice and spacious here. The staff is great and responsive when we have questions or concerns.

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

YOUnion does a great job of making their resident feel like they are truly part of a community. My favorite part is all the activities that they put on in the lounge.

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

I've enjoyed my two years at Younion because of the attentive staff, great location on campus, and the new amenities offered to us. Thanks so much.

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

I love my apartment! My Chinese roommate is a really nice guy who is always willing to help, and the other one is quiet and stays out of the way.

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

A cozy and sophisticated living experience with spacious rooms, a stunning study lounge; with access to student- friendly resources like a cyber lounge and a coffee machine. Location is a special advantage as a myriad of shopping spots and restaurants are at arm throw distance.

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

Apartments are spacious and well panned. Community events are good and there are plenty throughout the semester. Walls are a little thin so simply closing doors can make a lot of noise.

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

I really like younion! The only the I would say is that if you sign up for rooms with windows, you won't get lights so sometimes it can get really dark so you'll need to buy a lamp for your room and the living room area. Otherwise, the amenities, staff and location is great especially for students at UofM!

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

Younion is certainly on the pricey end of Ann Arbor student housing, but I've found it to be well worth the price tag. The living spaces are spacious and beautiful and the staff is incredibly kind and helpful!

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

I really like the building’s modern design and amenities. The staff works hard to make the experience a positive one for residents. Very helpful maintenance too!

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

I love living here at YOUnion. The amenities are great and the staff is helpful! Also, living location is extremely important to me and this apartment is close to everything.

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

The staff + community at Younion is wonderful. I feel welcome whenever I step inside and in general is just a great place to live. I'm excited to live here next year!

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

Love how friendly and welcoming the staff are, and the complex itself is always clean and beautifully newly renovated. Definitely a 10/10 experience!

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

Very friendly leasing staff. The moment I walked in they were very warm and welcoming. They also didn't pressure signing contracts immediately either like other apartment leasing places.

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

Reaching employees is very easy. Whenever I call for help they answer immediately and are very friendly and very helpful. The online website is also very easy to use.

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

Rooms are great and I love using the workout facility. The biggest problem is the walls within the room are not soundproof AT ALL! Anyone making the SLIGHTEST noise in the kitchen or living room is heard loud and clear within the bedrooms. Even when I wear earplugs every night, I can still hear every word that’s spoken in the living room.

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

Living here is great because of the location of the apartment. It is close to campus and downtown which makes it very ideal. I like living here.

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

Ishan is amazing. He always says hi and makes everyone feel welcome in the building. Also he is swole as hell and hot. Much more than that Ian guy...

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

So far, the leasing people have been so helpful with all of my questions. And I feel so welcomed and excited about living here! The amenities are awesome and the sense of community feels awesome. Great choice for living here.

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

Maintenance is fast, has all conveniences you need. Printing and washer and dryer are all readily available. Wi-Fi is fast and reliable. Only gripe is the thin walls and loud A/C and heat.

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

The place is located at the best spot in the city, you can reach a lot of stores, bars, coffee shops and restaurants just walkin. The staff is great and always able to help, great amenities... Roommate matches should be improved

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

The apartment came very dirty, which did not start off my experience on the right foot, but everything else about Younion has been fine. No other complaints than that

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

really nice location and close to downtown, also the nice staff who always around, another thing is the amazon hub, which is really convenient.

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

I really like it here! Younion cares about their residents and you can tell because they are always giving out free food (especially love the donuts from washtenaw dairy) and they are always quick to fix problems or repair issues. The only thing I would say is sometimes annoying is the elevator/door system because sometimes the elevator seems to work without needing a key to scan in after 8pm and sometimes it does need a key. Additionally, we don't have an ice tray in our refrigerator. Other than that i love it!