Nice place to live, great value. Clean rooms and friendly staff. Has nice amenities and a really good environment. A bit of a walk but definitely worth it.

Great amenities and clean living spaces, but the staff can sometimes be short. Maintenance is always ready to help and I love the new coffee machine!

The apartment staff are always welcoming and do their best to help residents. Maintenance people are also always friendly and very helpful! It's a good community here.

Staff is very friendly and accommodating! Anytime I have a question, they are punctual and responsive. Especially as I haven't moved-in yet, they've been excellent in keeping all of the priorities prior to move-in in line. Great service!

Not very friendly or understanding staff. Showers seem to have a very soft water flow. I feel like I am not fully cleansed after exiting the shower.

I lived in 411 for two years and it was a great experience. The maintenance staff was always timely, the apartment building was clean and there weren't any huge issues. The one thing 411 would really benefit from is having laundry in the unit, if possible. I know that is something students looking for in off-campus housing and prefer apartments that have the washer/dryer in the unit. I also wish the gym was larger and there was more space near the mirror for lifting weights and stretching. New study spots would also be helpful because those get very busy. It is a great building to live in and I would recommend it to anyone looking for off-campus student housing!

Haven't moved in yet, but the staff has been very helpful and accommodating to me. I was able to get a tour of the apartment building and have all my questions answered promptly.

I am pretty happy with my experience at 411 Lofts so far. Off the top of my head I can't think of any specific problems I've had lately so I'll leave it at that.

Showers were not strong enough, every time I showered I felt like the soap was never out of my hair. The water from the sink was too soft and felt like slim on my hand after.

I have had great contact with the leasing office and all the employees so far. Everyone has been really helpful and accommodating - very appreciated!

Good community, there have been some really nice events and I appreciate the snacks in the lobby as well as the coffee machine. However, I didn’t like how some issues took a long time to address. The advertised bonus for referring a tenant (the $200 visa) took months for me to receive. Several times when I went to the leasing office to get the issue addressed, the staff would take my info and promise to email me, but never did.

So far I have enjoyed my experience in 411 lofts when visiting friends and interfacing with the staff. They are very enthusiastic and ready to help.

Reply from 411 Lofts

Great location, competitive pricing, friendly staff, and a good amount of events/community activities make Sterling an amazing place to live

Reply from 411 Lofts

The person that gave me a tour of the apartment that I was interested in was super nice and helpful. The sign up process was super easy and the apartment is always clean.

Reply from 411 Lofts

My resident experience has been good overall. I took over for a summer sublease and am living with 2 other girls who I didn’t know coming in. We get along and make it work. The bedrooms are spacious compared to some, especially because you don’t have to share! My only complaint would be the fridge size and the oven top.

Reply from 411 Lofts

Great overall experience. Clean building, helpful staff, good amenities. I also like how timely the maintenance repairs are. Thanks and keep it up.

Reply from 411 Lofts

I love 411 Lofts! It is a very clean and modern apartment. The amenities are fantastic and everyone I've met is very nice. The gym is always clean and free laundry is always a plus! As a Seattle native, the Starbucks machine in the lobby is an amazing added bonus.

Reply from 411 Lofts

The experience got better my second year once changes were implemented into the building but small annoyances like the inability to properly fix the AC unit and hard to use vacuums were not ideal since I pay so much to live here.

Reply from 411 Lofts

I haven't started living here yet but the leasing process was pleasant and easy. The staff was kind and helpful and I am very much looking forward to living here this year.

Reply from 411 Lofts

I am not living at 411 lofts currently, but I am a future resident. So, I do not know what it is like to live in the 411 community right now. However, I believe it will be great as they even offer rewards programs such as this one.

Reply from 411 Lofts

Ever since there has been new management the previous promises made when we moved in have been fulfilled. The new Starbucks machine is amazing! Plus the Free Cookie Friday is great too

Reply from 411 Lofts

Good apartment, nice amenities. It is a very short walk to the campus and is a clean place to live. Rent is not ridiculous like most places in Ann Arbor.

Reply from 411 Lofts

Such a wonderful place to live! The facility is so clean, it’s the perfect location, the views are gorgeous, and my apartment is so spacious. All of the staff members genuinely care about helping the people that live here which really makes me feel welcome.

Reply from 411 Lofts

Very convenient location. the gym and coffee bar were great, and having the free laundry machines were a big plus. The walls are a little thin.

Reply from 411 Lofts

Great location right by downtown and city bus stops! Very convenient access to restaurants and CVS/Walgreens. Gym and laundry room were always very clean and handy.