YOUnion at Ann Arbor

Younion is incredible and I am so glad I decided to live here! The apartment come with wonderful amenities and the staff is extremely helpful. Would recommend this to everyone!
I have had a great experience ever since moving in to YOUnion, The staff is incredibly helpful with any question or concerns I have. The Amazon Hub is also really easy to get a package on my own time. My room turned out even better than I thought, and I feel so comfortable in the apartment space, and I especially love getting to live with my friends
Place is super nice. I wish there was an ATM in the lobby. Also, the vast majority of washers and dryers are out of order. If these things were changed it would be 5 stars.
The staff is so friendly and always willing to help! The complex is incredibly clean as well, which is a huge relief. The amenities are wonderful!
it’s been great so far! there were a few maintenance issues when I moved in but they were fixed quickly. overall I have enjoyed living at the YoUnion :)
I think Younion apartments are awesome and so fun to be in. I'm so happy to be a part of this community. I think it is a great option for where to live.
Very good experience so far! The rooms are great. I wish the gym was open but COVID is putting quite the damp on that. I got placed with some great roommates and we’ve used the utilities very well.
It's a great space. Nice location to be in. There is definitely room for improvement. I would highly recommend anyone looking for an apartment to stay here.
The move in process was awesome; I was pleasantly surprised with how smoothly everything went. Staff was extremely welcoming and I'm super excited to be living here this year!
The staff was very accommodating and helpful during the move-in process! As a tenant for 2 years, I am very satisfied with the welcoming environment that has been created at the Younion. Definitely recommend!