Great location, fast response to maintenance requests and very good amenities. Really don’t have much to complain about except that you cant open any of the windows which make the rooms feel stuffy.

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

Wanted to review my sublet experience since I was studying abroad. It’s absolutely ridiculous that we have to pay $350 every time we sublet, so I’ve literally paid $700 just to let someone else be in my room. The staff generally doesn’t respond to emails either so I have to call every time I need something done. I love the younion usually but subletting was a major hassle.

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

I really enjoyed my experience here, however the construction work did hinder that a bit. The staff was extremely friendly and the amenities were good

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

Good, but I didn’t like that we couldn’t use the gym or study lounge all year long. It really annoyed all the residents and while the building tried its best ensure we were all fine with construction, paying around a thousand dollars for things we never got until it was time to leave for the summer wasn’t a fun experience.

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

The renovations were very incovenient, couldn't use hardly any of the amentities I paid for. Also, sound travels easily within the apartments.

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

So far I have not lived there yet, but I am really excited to live there in the fall. I heard the recent renovations were beautiful, and I am excited to see what the building looks like!!

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

The new renovations are great! While the space may be a little small, the amenities that were added are very useful. It is nice to be able to just go downstairs for the gym and upstairs for a study space.

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

My experience so far has been good! The office was really friendly, and it was easy to move in! The apartment is nice, I wish I had a window and that there was a closet in the rooms but other than that everything is well kept.

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

The application process for me was very easy, which my family and I both appreciated. I also went on a tour, and all of the staff members in the office gave my family and I important information and were friendly. I am excited to live at YOUnion in the fall!

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

The construction throughout the winter put a damper on the community. But now that it is over I think the new facilities look nice. Looking forward to the summer here.

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

The new amenities are amazing! The gym has better equipment and more of it and the upstairs lounge is so much better than before. I love the sectionals to hang out with friends and the booths if I need to study.

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

Great apartment, close to campus, and I love the new sky lounge renovation. I am super excited to use this for group projects and studying/homework.

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

The maintenance crew and staff rock. There will be an updated gym and study space that will be amazing. I also love the location. Its walking distance from South U and Main St, which is perfect.

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

When I signed my lease I was promised a room with a bathroom. Later on, I was told that I couldn’t get that room and was offered a room with a window. My window room not only faces an ally and varsity, with no direct sunlight and a view of the trash, but also doesn’t have an overhead light.

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

I really enjoy living at Younion Ann Arbor! The view from my giant bedroom window never gets old! The gym was just renovated, and I am so excited to try all the new equipment! Super friendly staff that is always willing to help!

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

The apartments are very clean and modern. Staff are very attentive and kind. There are several fun events held by the staff (fun food days, planting sessions). The renovation has been long but I think it is coming to an end. I do wish there was an outdoor space though!

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

I have found the perfect place to live in Ann Arbor. The location, amenities, staff and the unit have been great. I will live here all the time that I will stay in Ann Arbor

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

Great community! The management team here is very responsible and there are events going on every week. Look forward to seeing the new gym and lounge,

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

Pros: Fully furnished, really close to campus, free laundry, free printing, recently updated lobby, gym, and common space Cons: Poorly cleaned upon move-in, no overhead lighting in bedrooms (bring lamps!), information about renovations was not clear (does not really pertain to future residents), Wi-Fi is absolutely terrible (bring an ethernet cord), definitely seemed to cater more to undergraduate crowd, not enough storage.

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

I am really looking forward to the renovations, especially the new gym and sky lounge. Looks like they will be great and looks like everyone has been working hard!

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

It seems like a quiet, respectful place and I hope that the new lounge will be done in time for next year so I can meet some cool new people

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

Great place to conclude my senior year on campus. The residence is quiet and welcoming. My apartment is spacious, accommodating with all the comforts I could ask for.

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

Love the apartment and facilities. However the sublet fee is high (and i’m not sure why) and maintenance can take a while to fix issues (pest control in my apartment took weeks). However, I think the staff tries to have fun activities and get food and just make it a nice place to live. The overall price of the building is rising which I don’t really see working out since newer buildings are popping up closer to campus, and if people want to pay that much they’ll just pick one of those!

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

I think the walls could be a little thicker because i am able to hear everything that is going on no matter where I am in the apartment. Everything else is really nice though!

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

The community is very friendly. All the staff are welcoming and helpful. They reply very quickly and are efficient with complaints/improvements.