My experience in the Younion is great so far. Everyone is really friendly and the staff is efficient. However, the gym is pretty small and the printing has problems sometimes, such as being unable to print or running out of paper really fast. There’s only 1 lamp provided in the rooms, which is also another downside. Overall, it’s worth the money staying here.

very nice, wall very thin, so can be noisy sometimes. maintenence is very well managed, area is five star pretty much close to everything, staff are very nice.

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

Perfect location and great amenities. However, our apartment's windows point directly at the neighboring apartment building and my own room window does not open, which leads to a feeling of claustrophobia in the room.

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

I love that YOUnion is so centrally located to campus and downtown Ann Arbor! It makes it so easy to get around to classes. Additionally, the YOUnion staff really cares about making the community inclusive and fun for all of the residents.

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

My review of younion is actually really amazing. The staff and workers of younion are genuine and punctual when it comes to their work. My only problem is that I wish the gym was better.

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

Helpful staff and fun events for the residents. Facilities are nice, wish there was a little more natural light in the common area of the apartments.

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

Pretty good. Nice new lounge where you can invite friends over and have a game watch or grab a drink. Also, very good space to study. The workout room is good too.

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

Living in YOUnion is a good experience, and it's very nice to know new people. Our neighbors and staffs are kind and friendly. But I still like the billiard table and table tennis tables~

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

It's nice being a resident Younion, especially after the renovations. The Sky Lounge is so beautiful and comfy. It would be nice to have some renovations in the laundry room and actual apartments.

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

It's been really nice living here. The amenities are really nice and the staff have been very courteous and helpful during move in. Thank You!

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

Great place, but there's not as much furniture and lighting as I expected. However, the staff has been pretty responsive to any issues that I have.

So far, I don't mind living here. I don't like not have an in unit washer because the community washer and dryer is kind of messy. Maintenance is too slow responding. Staff and mail organization is really nice!

I think its pretty good. Good coffee machine good private rooms good kitchen living area. Security is kinda up tight though and the door app doesn't really do anything because it doesn't get people through the elevator so its useless.

The staff has taken care of all of my problems thus far. Honestly, love this apartment. Large, good utilities, great people. The only thing is it isn't the cheapest in Ann Arbor, but I love the space.

Very easy move in process, great building, I just wish my bedroom came with a ceiling light. Other than that, it has been a good experience so far.

Although I've only been living here a week, I am quite impressed. The apartment is clean, beautiful, and spacious, the staff is incredibly friendly and helpful, and the extra amenities/events are exciting and welcoming. The only things I would change about the entire building would be higher water pressure and quieter air/heat.

Very comfortable apartments with lovely people. The air circulation is just a little too weak so rooms without windows can get stuffy. Also, after letting people into the building they can’t use the elevator without a key.

I couldn't ask for a better neighborhood and location, and all of the amenities, especially the fitness center, provide good value. My only problem with the apartment is probably the ventilation/noise in the rooms; with a vent in each bedroom, it's not enough for good ventilation, and it also allows for any noise in the common room to be heard in the bedroom, and vice versa. However, with quiet roommates, it's not a big deal. Overall I've had a very positive experience living here so far.

All things are awesome! Love the friendly staff and great management! The only thing I think could be improved is the staff checking the room without notification beforehand during the transfer

❤ The community is warm and welcoming. The staff is very approachable. The coffee and donuts are great in the morning. The neighbourhood is great, so is the location! Ian is the best!

The apartments are nice and the staff and maintenance members are kind, but the rooms and apartments could have better facilities. For example, there are no lights in 2 of our bedrooms, and the other 2 bedrooms don’t have windows, so this is not an ideal living condition.

As a whole I have enjoyed living here so far. The spaces in the apartment are really nice. However, there are a few cons: thin walls, overpriced rent, and windows that can’t be opened

I have really enjoyed living in this space so far. The only cons about living here are that the walls within the units are very thin and the rent is a bit overpriced.

This is my second year living at YOUnion at Ann Arbor and I love it! The staff is really friendly and always helpful. The maintenance staff fixes things ASAP and are always on top of things when we need them. Very happy with my experience here thus far.

The move-in process was very smooth and easy. It was nice to also be welcomed by the staff and sponsors the first day too. I am excited to start the new year at YOUnion.