Great location and a great community! The new renovations also make the living environment nice to be apart of. Free laundry is also very helpful as a resident.

Everything was amazing! Only concern is that I didn't receive my bedroom key? Friendly janitorial staff. Peaceful living environment. Other residends in the building talked to me every so often. Common areas were always clean.

Living here has overall been a good experience. The staff members are very polite and helpful. The one thing I don't like as much is the renovations that were done on the sky lounge and fitness center (since there is no ping pong table now and I don't like how the fitness center is visible from the street now).

Always like clean apartment, cleanliness is always the most important thing when I am looking for an apartment. I especially enjoy having my own bathroom.

I have so enjoyed living at the Younion! The amenities are amazing and my apartment was beautiful and spacious! I love the renovated gym and top floor lounge!

Unfortunately, move out times were not as accommodating to my schedule as a graduate student as I would have hoped. I have heard similar issues from other students as well.

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

I love that Employee Ishan that works in the office :). But its really nice that the staff goes out of their way to solve problems and make everyone feel welcome

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

It's good, rooms are decently sized and beds are comfortable. Maintenance and staff are all responsive and very helpful. Only drawback is that the walls are thin.

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

The apartments are in a great location near campus. They have big windows and high ceilings. With laundry on site and a gym, it makes it a good place to live.

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

Could be better. Great place and rooms. High rent for what is given though. Could be better.Could be better.Could be better.Could be better.Could be better.Could be better.Could be better.

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

its so convinent to go anywhere from yoinion. its also very stylish to live in here. the staff here are so friendly that any time i get a question, they can solve it.

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

The neighborhood is amazing! It is a short walk to both campus and Main Street and there are great restaurants nearby. The staff is great! The maintenance staff responds quickly and the office staff is super friendly.

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

Really would love to have an outdoor area that is more private than the 3 tables out front. Other than that, everything else is great! The new gym equipment is good.

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

I haven’t found out who my roommates are yet or my housing assignment but I’m looking forward to moving in in August. Hopefully I will find this out soon.

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

The apartment location is nice and the improvements to the amentities have been really nice. The rent is just really expensive for what you get.

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

Great location, fast response to maintenance requests and very good amenities. Really don’t have much to complain about except that you cant open any of the windows which make the rooms feel stuffy.

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

Wanted to review my sublet experience since I was studying abroad. It’s absolutely ridiculous that we have to pay $350 every time we sublet, so I’ve literally paid $700 just to let someone else be in my room. The staff generally doesn’t respond to emails either so I have to call every time I need something done. I love the younion usually but subletting was a major hassle.

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

I really enjoyed my experience here, however the construction work did hinder that a bit. The staff was extremely friendly and the amenities were good

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

Good, but I didn’t like that we couldn’t use the gym or study lounge all year long. It really annoyed all the residents and while the building tried its best ensure we were all fine with construction, paying around a thousand dollars for things we never got until it was time to leave for the summer wasn’t a fun experience.

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

The renovations were very incovenient, couldn't use hardly any of the amentities I paid for. Also, sound travels easily within the apartments.

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

So far I have not lived there yet, but I am really excited to live there in the fall. I heard the recent renovations were beautiful, and I am excited to see what the building looks like!!

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

The new renovations are great! While the space may be a little small, the amenities that were added are very useful. It is nice to be able to just go downstairs for the gym and upstairs for a study space.

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

My experience so far has been good! The office was really friendly, and it was easy to move in! The apartment is nice, I wish I had a window and that there was a closet in the rooms but other than that everything is well kept.

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

The application process for me was very easy, which my family and I both appreciated. I also went on a tour, and all of the staff members in the office gave my family and I important information and were friendly. I am excited to live at YOUnion in the fall!

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

The construction throughout the winter put a damper on the community. But now that it is over I think the new facilities look nice. Looking forward to the summer here.