Apartment community is social and friendly. There’s s large intellectual diversity. Community events help foster s social and inclusive environment

Love the community. Everyone is friendly and most of the people who work here are very helpful. If something needs fixing, it’s fixed quickly.

it’s been a good experience living here but we have had some maintenance issues. our checklist from the beginning of the semester hasn’t been fixed by maintenance. we have also had bugs in our apartment. the new fitness center that was promised still isn’t here! overall it’s been a good experience but prices are increasing and amenities aren’t.

I am enjoying living here and have no major complaints that I can think of at this time. I especially like Cookie Fridays and the random free food events throughout the week.

Very great experience. Good facilities, such as Gym, Print and Washing/Dryer Machine. People live here are pretty nice. Looking forward to renew.

I love how close 411 E Washington is to campus. I've found management/staff to be very helpful. I had one maintenance request that was fixed very quickly.

I really appreciate the free food and raffle we had last week. It would be cool if we could have more community building activities like that. (Once/month?)

I really love the fact that Im going to live at 411 next year. It seems like a really nice place. And the price is better than all the rplaces we looked at. I am really happy and excited.

Great location. Rooms are a good size. Nice secure building. Free laundry is a big plus. It is nice having a gym in the building. The kitchen is a good size. So nice having a dish washer.

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

I enjoy living here. The amenities are great and the location is perfect for getting to class. However, when moving in the unit was dirty and the dishwasher was broken.

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

It has been a very good experience. Though my dishwasher was broken prior to move in, it was an easy fix and they worked very quickly. Everything has been great.

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

It is alright, lots of stuff wrong with our apartment at move in but they are getting it fixed. Place is nice, management is okay, some random quirks

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

The water here is not so good. I had trouble washing things(include my face) everyday. I hope this can be further improved. However, the other stuff are preferably good. It is convenient to live here and the staff is good.

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

I enjoy living here as it is close to campus and the property managers and student community assistants are always extremely helpful. I've been here for a year and I've even resigned my lease to stay another year! Thank you YOUnion for making my student experience more memorable.

Reply from YOUnion at Ann Arbor

Great staff and the maintenance crew is super fast after you submit a request! Cookie Friday is the best day and I always look forward to it.

It has been pretty good living here aside from some confusion about when to pay rent and the apartment was dirty when we moved in. Aside from that the apartment is great and I love the location

great place to live! everyone in the front office is so helpful and kind. I really also love that there are snacks available at the front desk all the time.

I have really enjoyed my time at 411 Lofts. The location is IDEAL--so close to my classes and right around restaurants/bars/anything else I might need to walk to. The staff has been extremely friendly and helpful for anything that I need. And maintenance does a good job at keeping the building very clean. I love living here!

I honestly don't have many complaints. I really enjoy the location, quality of apartments, and free coffee, laundry, and printing. Occasionally the thinness of the walls can be a distraction, especially when the fire alarm door gets set off on accident, and the parking fee is outrageous so getting groceries without being able to park near my apartment can be pretty inconvenient. Would recommend for those who can afford it and don't have many classes on north campus.

I really enjoy living in 411 Lofts. The location is great. It is super close to classes on central and it is very close to tons of restaurants and study spaces near State Street and Kerrytown. The apartments are decently sized and it is a nice feature that all of the apartments come fully furnished.

First month has been great for my College son! The moving-in day went smoothly and so far everything was as promised. Nice apartment and great location!!

411 Lofts has been a great place to live. The location is awesome and its easy to get to Main Street, State Street and South U as well as the university buildings. Also, their maintenance team is extremely fast at responding to maintenance requests.

It's been a pretty good experience! I haven't met the neighbors yet, but everyone I've interacted with has been very helpful, nice and resourceful, especially in the leasing office.

So far, living here has been pretty good. I’ve learned to live more independantly and get along with roommates. I have been cooking my own meals and having a good time. Definitely dont regret my choice of living here

Welcoming and beneficial such as free laundry, coffee, and paper! Wish shared rooms were slightly bigger. Enjoy the convenience of location for classes etc.