I am not living at 411 lofts currently, but I am a future resident. So, I do not know what it is like to live in the 411 community right now. However, I believe it will be great as they even offer rewards programs such as this one.

Ever since there has been new management the previous promises made when we moved in have been fulfilled. The new Starbucks machine is amazing! Plus the Free Cookie Friday is great too

Good apartment, nice amenities. It is a very short walk to the campus and is a clean place to live. Rent is not ridiculous like most places in Ann Arbor.

Such a wonderful place to live! The facility is so clean, it’s the perfect location, the views are gorgeous, and my apartment is so spacious. All of the staff members genuinely care about helping the people that live here which really makes me feel welcome.

Very convenient location. the gym and coffee bar were great, and having the free laundry machines were a big plus. The walls are a little thin.

Great location right by downtown and city bus stops! Very convenient access to restaurants and CVS/Walgreens. Gym and laundry room were always very clean and handy.

Reply from 411 Lofts

The staff has been incredibly helpful and accommodating with the many questions that my roommates, my family, and I have about this process. I cannot wait to move in this fall.

Reply from 411 Lofts

The apartment is the perfect blend between modern sleekness and homey comfort. The location is great and close to all of the culture within Ann Arbor.

Reply from 411 Lofts

Excited to be living here this upcoming year, however, I am still unsure what the plan is in terms of room assignments. I just wish that management could’ve given us this info earlier since my roommates and I still don’t have it.

Reply from 411 Lofts

Great place to stay. The building is so nice and it is in a great spot on campus. All the amenities that are included are great. Only complaint is the AC and heat gets pretty loud.

Reply from 411 Lofts

Exceptional staff, wonderful (and ever improving) amenities, and great rooma make 411 lofts a classy and terrific place to live at competitive prices.

Reply from 411 Lofts

411 Lofts is a great community in Ann Arbor. The residential staff is unparalleled—incredible kind, welcoming, and quick! The building amenities are good. Laundry is free which is super nice! The maintenance staff actually addresses any issues within 24 hours which is pretty unheard of...and top of everything, 411 Lofts is above Fred's and surrounded by great food.

Reply from 411 Lofts

I like the new beverage machine that is located in the lobby. Maintenance here is really quick in time. And laundry and printing are free which is awesome!

Reply from 411 Lofts

For what you pay you don’t get much. The apartments are nice but small especially when 5 people are living there. They are working hard to update the amenities which is appreciated. Staff are awesome!

Reply from 411 Lofts

I had a good experience living in this apartment. The staff was friendly and helpful. The amenities were generous and contributed a lot to the positive experience of this apartment.

Reply from 411 Lofts

I am really excited to be a part of the community at Sterling Lofts. The neighborhood is great! I really like that it's close to both Kerrytown and the downtown area.

Reply from 411 Lofts

I can’t wait to live here for a whole year! I am so excited because this is going to be awesome and I can already tell the place is so amazing!

Reply from 411 Lofts

I've enjoyed living here. The people that work here are always really nice and always willing to help. I also like the fact that every time I put in a service request its always quickly resolved

Reply from 411 Lofts

I like living here for the most part. It is a good location and the amenities are nice. The events the leasing office holds are great too. Maintenance is fast and works well. The rent, however, is a little high for the small size of the rooms. It is unfair that the rent and signing promotions came out after residents felt forced to resign leases in fear of higher rent. Now that we have resigned we do not receive many added bonuses from living here. I also think the printer should be unlocked so people who have printer paper can print when the paper runs out. You guys suggested that at the beginning of the year and my room mates and I bought it but for when the printer runs out but now we can't use it which is frustrating. There should also be signs or warnings sent out to the residents to not remove other peoples clothes from the washers as well because that is unsanitary and rude- I have witnessed people do this multiple times. This is less of a problem with 411 Lofts than it is with the home training of the residents, and while I recognize that I also hope you can put out a public announcement telling people not to do that. Additionally, some rooms are colder than others, and extra insulation should be put on the windows from preventing cold rooms. It would also be nice if bedroom windows could open!

Reply from 411 Lofts

Really good amenities but the walls are really thin and the gym equipment is not great. The printer is usually always empty and very inconvenient. I also think the rent is too high considering sterling is not really close to most of my classes.

Reply from 411 Lofts

The staff here are extremely nice and they are always so helpful and friendly. The only downside of living here is the walls. They are extremely thin so it gets a little loud

411 Lofts is a satisfactory place to live; the only big problem I have is that the printer sometimes runs out of paper and the tray is locked so we can't replace it with our own paper, and calling the office to get more is inconvenient

Reply from 411 Lofts

I have not lived here yet because my lease is for next year. I am excited to live here though. One thing I have not been impressed with is the management. It takes forever for you guys to get back to me via email and one time I called and someone gave me the wrong hours that you were open.

Reply from 411 Lofts

The apartment is a great community, friendly staff, prompt work order fulfillment and good events! Only issue I have is the exorbent amount of fees (card replacement, key replacement, late fee...). Also there’s very minimal study spaces, the only study spaces are in between the laundry and gym so it’s super loud and hard to work. Other than that it’s a great community and great value for premium quality on central campus!

it’s been great! very clean, safe, and inviting. the staff is welcoming & kind, the residents are cool & respectful & the amenities are up to date. great views of the big house too! i dig it here