YOUnion at Ann Arbor

4.2

4.2

The staff at Younion Ann Arbor is super helpful with anything you need. The apartment has been dedicated to following COVID-19 protocols and safety precautions. The location is great too!
Cara was always so nice with any problems I had (which I didn’t have that many, for the record). The office staff were also very nice and understanding about everything I called them about.
my resident experience was great. awesome apartment style living and good roommates. the weight room downstairs was fantastic and kept me fit throughout the pandemic
Great location! The amenities (ex. Amazon Hub lockers, gym, study area with lots of windows) are super nice and of course, the free laundry is awesome!
I had such a smooth leasing process. Kelly was helpful in figuring out what apartment was the best deal for my friends and I. The place is really nice and is in a great location.
I absolutely loved my time at Younion! My room was super spacious and everyone on staff is so incredibly nice. Maintenance is also fast and the amenities are always well kept. Highly recommend living at Younion!
I have had a great experience here! The office staff has always been very helpful, and they’ve placed me with great roommates! Also, maintenance is always readily available when we need it, and that is really helpful
I think younion is overpriced. Need more amenities. I really love the location though. Parking is too expensive. The living experience was okay. It was quiet when it needed to be so I like that
Living at Younion has been super awesome, especially with the study lounge being open to residents throughout remote classes. It has super friendly staff and super awesome feature like the hub for amazon mailing.
So far I have had a great time living here. The rent isn't as expensive as most of the other "high-rise" apartments in ann arbor and I think it's overall a really nice place to live.