47seventy Settler's Point

3.8

3.8

A great environment along with great pricing and great amenities. The staff is friendly and everyone around here seems pretty nice, and great location.
I love living here for a few reasons. I love my apartment. It's fun to decorate and roomy. My neighbors are nice. The grounds and pool area so pretty. A lot of mature tree's and birds.
I think each floor units balcony need to fence around to prevented from thieves around the community. I have experience incident like this around the community and it is unacceptable.
En muy excelente el trato a las personas los de la officiant y los apartment son bien Comodos y la verdad me Gusta estos apartmento para vivie con mi familia se lo recomendaria
I don't have any complaints. I feel very comfortable and happy living here. The leasing managers are very good at working with residents. They have helped me a lot when I need it.
The Trash Valet stuff is way too expensive for a service I never used. $25. Next year will be $30??? You should negociate the contract with those thieves. In rest, everything is ok. No more pet waste! Yay! Have a nice day! 😎
I like that the appartment comes with a washer and dryer. I like how close the park is. The pool and BBQ area is nice when they are open. Prompt maintenance.
Love how quiet and serene it gets here. The Manager Mele and Assistant Manager Jessi are both fabulous to speak and work it. Others who work in office aren’t as fabulous. Neighbors are great too.
I love it here it been amazing my 1st year now on to my 2nd year . Am glad they fixed the dog poop issue I hope everyone fallows it . The management is very nice and sweet the maintenance is on top of it .. I love it here
Very comfortable here. Would love to have the amenities open, but understand why they can't be right now. I would also like to visit my friends in the office. :(