Nice place to live overall, they did a good job on roommate matching. Amenities are nice and despite being on the second floor we almost never hear the people above us. Only downside is that it's nearly impossible to get furniture replaced.

love it, love the look. the inside is pretty good. price would be ideally a little lower ($520). overall great. amenities, nice. homey. cozy

This apartment complex is really great. I love living here it feels just like home!!!!!! Everything is really likable and the gym is nice too.

Maintenance gets done fast which is a huge plus! In-unit laundry is awesome. The amenities are great, but it’d be nice to get a few more machines in the gym (hard because it’s a little small). Management is great at taking care of problems, but sometimes very slow when responding to emails!

The place is definately worth all the money you pay for it. With the pool, free 24 hour gym, location, free bus right in the middle of town square, and everything else, it definately surpasses the money you spend in it.

Overall I really enjoy staying here at 48 West! Everything is very simple this year, and the best part is the utilities being included in our rent!

48 West has treated me well! I love the feeling you get when you walk around the property, such a great sense of community! My apartment is very spacious! I love that 48 West is pet friendly and that they have an AWESOME dog park with an obstacle course! There are so many different amenities onsite that residents can use. 48 West does a fantastic job putting on weekly events. Don't get me started on Free Food Fridays! Every Friday, there is FREE FOOD! One of the things that I love most about 48 West is the staff! They are always so cheery and know just what to do! My overall experience has been stupendous! A+ in my book!

48 West is so nice in both its appearance and amenities, but also with the people they employ there. All of the staff is super friendly. Not to mention the actual complexes to live in are much nicer than others in the area for about the same price.

I really enjoy being a part of 48 West. The people are all very nice and helpful. at times, the parties can be a little too loud at nighttime.

48 west has been a great place for me and my friends to get together. It is in the hub of everything around grand valley and has some awesome ammenities. I would reccomend this place to anyone.

I have really loved living at 48!! Such a great community of people and the staff is amazing, they’re so helpful in whatever you may need! :)

This community is very welcoming and open. Everyone in the office is amazing to work with and they are flexible too! Such a great deal and I am so glad I picked here.

I love it here at 48 they provide so many ammendies that make it easy to enjoy.Having a gym right next to my apartment makes it easier and motivating to go to the gym.

Love the place, and its amenities. Between the workout room, game room, and the great food options you can always find something to do. The roads and sidewalks are always really icy.

the place is lovely i really like how the managers are all really nice and the events they have are really fun to attend there is good variety.

I like it, however the cleanliness of the parking lot could be better! I think that the inside hallways going to the door could be a lot cleaner as well.

It is great here. I love the staff and all of the amenities. It is so much better than my previous apartment. Overall, I am glad I chose to move here.

The amenedies are great and so are the apartments! The parking is a little bit of a struggle tho as there never is enough for the amount of people that live here.

I love the atmosphere and the convenience of having restaurants so close! The fitness center is also one of my favorite places to destress! The community is so great and fun to be a part of.

Everyone is very nice and polite, also very helpful with any questions I have. Have very adamant on helping with signing and very good with showing tours to my roommates.

The community has been fantastic. I enjoy the people, the apartments themselves, and most of all how well everything is kept up. I will most definitely refer others.

I just signed my lease with 48 West! I was very impressed with the complex and all the great amenities. The staff was very helpful and friendly to my roommates and I. I'm very excited to live here next year!!

The community like feeling of the shops that are apart of 48 West makes me feel as if i’m home. The amenities like the turf cornhole area and hot tub make it stand out over other places.

I love all the different activities and events that they hold! I especially love free food Friday! Also, whenever I make a maintenance request it's usually taken care of within the next day!

I love living at 48 west. i’ve been here for 3 years now and i’m renewing my lease. you really can’t beat the amenities available, and everything is so close.