48 West
4.19 stars1,444 Reviews

1,444 Reviews

1,444 Reviews

48 West has been the best place I have lived so far in my time here at Grand Valley. The apartments are so nice and the staff is always helpful. They put on some super fun events for their residents.
I have nothing but good things to say about 48 West! The staff is incredibly friendly, maintenance is fast with repairs, apartments are spacious and well-maintained, and the amenities are endless! I couldn't picture myself living anywhere else!
All amenities are closed and I still pay full rent price, thanks 48. Internet is pretty good tho so that’s a plus. Mad over being that close also bumped up the rating .
Love living here awesome complex and nice pool. Leasing office people were extremely helpful with all my questions. Definitely would recommend.
It has been a good experience living here! The amenities and people were fun while it lasted. Wish it wouldn’t have to end like this in another month.
I love living at 48! The people in the office are super kind and understanding. And my neighbors are great! It really is too bad that covid-19 happened right before summer though. The days at the pool are unmatched.
The rooms are very nice. I love having my own room. It’s Seperate from everyone and I love that. The pool and the hangout every is very nice.
Lots of fun activities and free food !i loved how kind everyone is and people are willing to help eachother out it’s like a home away from home for me
It is awesome living here! It is fitting to any students who want to live close to GVSU especially the amenities given to us. It makes 48 West feel like home
It’s a great community the people who work, here tend to put a lot of effort in to make residents enjoy and get the most out of living here.