48 West
4.19 stars1,397 Reviews

1,397 Reviews

1,397 Reviews

such a great place to live, me and my roomates love it! We have had small issues but maintenance is very helpful! plus the amenities are amazing
48 west is great place to stay.It has tanning,yoga studio,gym, and game room.They love to make the residence happy by doing weekly events and gifts.
Comfortable apartments very close to campus. Nice amenities within the complex. A good community that provides residents a comfortable place to live.
Love 48 West apartments. Such a great little community to live in. I highly recommend 48 if your looking for off campus housing. It's a great place to start off campus living because you are only a couple minutes away from campus!
Such a friendly group of staff and always looking to help their residents! The amenity are great and I love free food fridays! Also all the activities they do!
48 West has really shown in recent months that they love us as residents. Maintenence is really good at getting to requests quickly, though sometimes they do not do a great job the first time, they will come back anytime to fix something.
Maintenance has been superb along with the staff at the leasing office! Also free food friday’s are awesome! The gym is very nice and machines are maintained well.
Have handled any issues at the apartment with quickness and efficiency. Was very helpful with any questions that my roommates or I had. The amenities have been clean all the time which has been important with COVID 19.
48 west is amazing, the staff are all very nice and helpful when needed, the amenities are great and I love the pool and hot tub! The apartments are spacious which is also super nice!
Been a great year and couldn’t be more happy about my time at 48 west. The service was good really easy to get to allendale campus and very quick maintenance fixes