Great amenities for the fitness center, apartment complex, and study commons area. The maintenance is always fast, professional, and timely for requests.

I really love all of amenities that are given at 48 west. The staff is all super friendly and always willing to help you with anything you might possibly need. The maintenance is always super friendly and always willing to come help you out.

After living in other surrounding apartment complexes, I can say I like 48West the best by far. Management and maintenance are great and easy to work with. The amenities have taken a huge leap with the new pool, the updated weight room, and more. All around a safe and friendly environment to call home.

I love living here! It is always kept clean and plowed. The only thing is I wish there was not so much snow in the dog park. Otherwise great experience!

Very nice apartments with awesome amentities for a great price. Highly recommended for college students at Grand Balley State University. Super close to campus

The apartment is nice and the maintaince is quick to respond when you put a work request in. There is a lot of noise with people yelling outside with parties. The staff is nice and welcoming. The rent is expensive.

I have lived at 48West for three years and have really enjoyed it. I have lived in the same room and enjoy the staff and all the events that are available.

Great apartment! Great people and workers! Love the pool and hot tub area. The gym is very nice! Free food Fridays are my favorite. Overall awesome experience!

I loved how friendly everyone is you feel like there is a real community atmosphere and the amenities and free food makes me feel like i am loved

I love living at 48 West. All the apartments are so new, and I love the fact that I have a covered parking spot! The gym is super nice and I love using it.

Great apartment complex! I love all of the amenities & staff. My two favorites are the pool & free food friday. My only complaint is maintenance.

Love the atmosphere. The staff is great. ... love all the free amenities. Compared to others I’ve looked at very clean updated and modern...

Staff is never really on the same page with things, but they’re friendly. Ammenidies are great though and maitenance typically responds in a timely manner.

I personally really like 48 West, and this is my first year here. The amenities are great and they are very pet friendly. There is a dog park, which my dogs love. I love their gym, its one of the best ones I've visited so far out of all of the apartments near grand valleys allendale campus. Also, there is always events going on at 48 West and they have free food fridays.. I mean come on, who doesn't love free food?

The community is so welcoming, and everyone is very accommodating. The pool is such a fun place to meet people and hang out in the summer, and the main building is very casual and also a fun place to hang out. I love the gym and all amenities as well!

This community is very wonderful and the staff is awesome. Having food at the bus stop is also a nice toch along with free food Friday. They gym and clubhouse are also very well kept.

My experience here has not been the best. However, the management has been good for the most part in comparison to the last place I was staying.

I love 48 West I have been here for a year and everyone is super helpful and make sure I get what I need a fix things if it is needed. Plus the new pool is great for the summer

I loved living here at first but i’ve had so many issues so far. It’s a nice place to live but the staff can be rude and sometimes it seems they don’t know what to do.

I love it here and I recommend living here to all of my friends looking for apartments next year. The only request I can think of is maybe updating the gym.

48West has been a great community to live in! There workout room and yoga studio are my most used features. The pool and hot tub however take a close second!

I have had a wonderful experience so far. Met many people here, and I also enjoy the events that 48 west host for residence It is pretty awesome.

48 west is a fantastic community. The pool is great during the warmer months for social gatherings. The updated gym is an excellent place to workout. Overall the experience has been great so far.

Great place to live! The dog park is a super nice place to let your dog run around. The apartments are spacious and everyone gets their own bathroom

48 West is a great place to live! If you ever have a problem, the staff is on call and helps you immediately. Any maintenance requests are carried through within a day or two, and the community feels safe 24/7 as they have their own security that patrol the area. I love 48 West!