48 West
4.17 stars1,672 Reviews

1,672 Reviews

1,672 Reviews

48 West has been a great place to live! The facilities are amazing and staff is very helpful! I highly recommend living here if you are searching for the upcoming school year!
Great place to live, spacious living areas, and lots of events in the community. WiFi is a little bit slow, so that’s something to work around
the staff is very friendly and helpful whenever you need assistance. maintenance always responds in a timely manner and never leave us waiting. during covid no grace was given on rent so that’s disappointing.
Love the community at 48 West, with great amenities I feel like home, I only wish that they had a 3 bedroom option and that the office was easier to reach over the phone.
I love living at 48! I love the staff here and their dedication to engaging with the community. They are always so friendly when I interact with them, making my living experience so much better!
There is a lot of room in the townhomes and the amenities provided are great! Best gym compared to the other apartment complexes around gvsu campus!
So far I’ve loved being at 48 and the location is amazing! There is a great community with plenty of options to get together, even virtually.
The apartments are really nice, spacious, and a great price, however, management/office staff are terrible to work with. They are very rude and act like everyone is an inconvenience.
48 west is a great community to live in! The apartment layouts are perfect and there is a lot of space. Maintenance outside is wonderful too.
Starting to get tired of the lack of organization and the trouble my parents and i had to get out bill straightened out at the beginning of this school year. The wifi is still not fast and goes out every so often. I asked the office to fix apt. F9 ethernet but the guys from pavlov never came to fix it.