48 West
4.19 stars1,352 Reviews

1,352 Reviews

1,352 Reviews

48 West is an amazing place. It is always very clean and everyone is super friendly. Not to even mention the modern style of the complex. All around, its just a great place to live.
Everything is great here! I really enjoy the amenities at the 48 west property. I think the hot tub is the best thing we have to use here and its very nice
48 west is a great place to live. The amenities are all nice and make living here very enjoyable. If you are looking for a place to live come to 48 west.
I love 48 west it has really changed my living I have so much fun and there are so many great activities and free things to win it is so much fun
48 west is a great place to live and has the best amenities! Maintenance is fast and always solves the problem. The staff provides so many fun events for everyone and there is constantly activities going on!
48 West is clean, convenient for using the bus stop, and has very spacious rooms. The only thing I’d suggest for improvement would be to stay on top of the recycling bins because it’s a big mess back there.
1 star
I would not recommend this place! They are terrible with keeping the place clean and terrible with maintained calls. My apartment the day of my move in was disgusting because they didn’t clean up after the people who lived there before
I love living here. I haven't had any problems here besides some maintenance issues. I love being able to freely use the amenities! I love how engaged the staff is with the residents too.
Staff in the office are super nice and great to work with. Liz, the resident director, was quick to help with problems. Management was not super pleasant to work with when talking about my experience with parking. Have not done much to solve the problem, blames it all on absolute security when no other complex (than I am aware of) is having this issue. Very frustrating when you sign a legal agreement and they don't follow what they say.
Too much dog poop everywhere. Please clean up the dog poop. It smells so bad. Start fining people and hand out dog bags, please. Please do something.