48 West
4.18 stars1,567 Reviews

1,567 Reviews

1,567 Reviews

I think so far my experience is good. The apartment space is spacious even with the standard floor plan. The only thing thats annoying is that we have submitted some work orders and it too them a while to come and fix things. for example we had water leaking from our ceiling in the bathroom and they didn't come to fix the damage until a week later.
Not great on communication between the staff and the residents. I put in a maintenance request on august 5th and it got taken care of on September 15th.
Overall so far 48 west has been a great place to live. When we moved in the apartment needed some work but all the work orders got handled which is very helpful.
Im torn between 3-4 stars but reviewed the way i did for certain reasons. The main reason being the cleaning and cleanliness of our apartment. There were MANY things still very dirty in our place when we moved in and we keep finding things. To begin with, we had mold growing in our carpet which can be very toxic. Another is above our stove, the ceiling is super brown and disgusting. There are certainly may great aspects at 48 west but theres also been these few that are dissapointing and i would expect more for what im paying.
I love living at 48, but was disappointed by the lack of rent forgiveness during COVID. Especially for someone like me, a student that just graduated in the Fall, who was not approved for unemployment or the stimulus check. Additionally, the hot tub has sadly been unusable for a month or more now and the pool chairs are old and painful to lay out on. I’ve been a resident for 4+ years, and I sadly won’t be able to renew my lease next year as my monthly rent increased from $495/month to $539/month and with student loans and medical bills, I soon won’t be able to afford it. :(
It’s amazing. I Love the dog park and my apartment. It’s all great. I love my roommates and everybody that lives here. Bliss is amazing and I cannot wait to try hummus and falafel
It’s awesome living here at 48 West!! The best place out of all complexes around here. Amenities are high quality and not just there like other apartments. Also, the addition of new nutrition shop is awesome.
I love the utilities and everything that comes with the apartments. When we got the place though it was really messy from the people before us and we had to do a lot of cleaning
48 west offers great amenities and there apartments are pretty decent size, however, it can be loud sometimes and some the of appliances are old.
Very loud, not a lot of absolute, front desk poor at answering phones, tbere was dead possums in front of my unit. It is nice, but I probably wouldn’t live here again. Parking also sucks, should have reserved spots