Great experience so far haven't moved in yet but everyone i have talked to has been very helpful. also the property is awesome and i can't wait to swim

I move in in about a month and I felt so welcome during our visit. The apartments were very spacious and I love all of the entertainment that they put on

The staff is always willing to help and the apartments are beautiful! I have loved living here with the pool and the gym! Free Food Fridays are amazing and I can always get a coffee in the commom area!<3

wonderful, great, amazing, outstanding, a truly amazing experience, I love it so much. Couldn't have asked for better love every single thing about it.

Fantastic experience wonderful staff great people around nice apartments nice amenities can’t wait to see what else 48 will have to offer in the future.

48 West is great, the grounds are always very clean and the staff is friendly. Weekends can be a bit loud but it is a college apartment so what do you expect.

I love living here, but the wifi is definitely spotty, and a fan is necessary if you live in the townhomes on the third floor. All around though, I’ve lived here for 4 years so I really enjoy living here.

It has been a largely positive one. The amenities on location like the gym and the commons have been extremely useful and are much appreciated. Maintenance, almost every time I've called them, has been very efficient and got the job done in little time. It's a great location.

Nice place to live. Had some problems moving in, the apartment wasn't ready and a lot had to be fixed. Nice staff and they are very helpful. Awesome pool area and gym. Maybe enforce reracking rule.

The leasing process is easy as it can get and during the whole process you’ll have helpful and enthusiastic employers paving your path. A wonderful experience!

Things get fixed fast which is nice but wish the dog park would be improved and have more lounge chairs avalible. Otherwise it is nice living here.

I really liked that the staff was so nice when my roommates' and I had questions. The maintenance staff was also very quick responsive! The pool was also very awesome.

So far I have had a good experience with 48 West. I still have not moved in yet so my relationship with 48 is just through communication via email/phone. Excited to move in!

48 West felt like the perfect place to live. The housing units, amenities, and friendly service make it a great place to stay. Definitely would recommend to a friend.

The staff is very helpful, and maintenance has always been quick to respond. There are always a lot of events going on at 48! A fun and friendly community.

everything was clean everyone was nice nice rooms bathrooms, pool, game area, and guest parking 10/10 would choose to live hear again very good place

Haven't moved in yet, but the service so far has been fairly decent. The apartments appear to be in great shape and they have a good layout. Only complaint is i still havent received assignment after being told they were coming soon many times now

Leasing was so easy! Everyone in the leasing office is so nice and helpful. It was super smooth and I even did it over the phone! Thanks 48 West!

Apartments are nice and spacious. There is plenty of parking. There are only a few things that could be helped otherwise, absolutely wonderful.

I love living at 48 the amenities and all of the perks are awesome! The staff is super friendly and always looking to lend a helping hand which is one of the best things that make it seem homey.

I have liked living here! We are very close to the pool and gym which is super convenient! Everyone is super nice and always helpful. I would definitely recommend this place to others!

My time at 48 west has been a good one. The building is great, the staff is awesome and the things they offer over the course of a month is fun! The only issue I have are the other people that stay here. Though this is not the fault of the apartments themselves it is a shame that the people make it so hard to enjoy some of the things that this place has to offer.

I love the community. It’s really helpful in school and with being social. There’s always something for you to do on campus and off with your neighbors as well.

Amazing place to live! Community offers resort living at less than resort rent. The pool is kept clean, the community is well maintained and staff is pleasant .

Although i haven’t moved in yet, my tour guide was amazing. I am so excited to move in this fall. I am in love with how the place looks and the energy it has!