Maintenance isn't very good. Lots of house issues. I'm always finding a new problem that won't end up getting fixed. Defiantly needs and upgrade of somesort

48 West is a fantastic community to live in. With all of the amenities available along with the quality homes and decent price, it is a perfect off campus option.

I think this is a really good idea to get people involved in the 48 west community with cool rewards. It makes me really excited to live here

Wonderful place to live! Can be a bit pricey with so many costs, but compared to other apartment complexes 48 west is the best value for your money, really a great deal! I love my apartment at 48 west

I really like how quick maintenance is to respond to work orders. The work orders are very easy to submit, clear, and user friendly. Would like to see more games in arcade room. Ping pong would be huge.

This was a great choice for my first apartment. Everything is so nice! I love how it feels so much like a community. The staff are always so nice when you go into the office, and the maintenance always get things done so quickly!

Great, employees are always sweet and nice! Maintenance is quick and efficient. Many bonuses come with living here. The coffee machine in the commons is awesome also the commons in general is a perfect place to study. I also love both gyms that are available.

Amazing place to live, great community of people. I cant wait for the upgrades to 48 West next year. The new gym next year is going to be awesome!

I really appreciate your ability to answer questions, and help sort things out for my next year of living. The positivity and helpfulness is really great. Thanks.

It's a great environment to spend your time away at school. It's a safe and cozy environment that always has something going on to help keep you busy.

Living at 48 west the past 2 years has been great, I wouldn't want to live anywhere else. The staff is super helpful and maintenance is always very helpful!

Apartment community is great. I have not had one issue with anyone I have been around in 48 West. The accommodations are nice and new along with the large living spaces.

I love 48 west! Having my own bathroom is my favorite part. Room styles are really big along with the living room and kitchen. The onsite gym, movie theater, hot tub, and commons center is always a plus!

I love 48 west! The environment is so nice and I've never had any problems with staff. The maintenance is really nice about helping you when you get locked out too.

I really enjoy living at 48 West- I'm a subleaser and the staff was super helpful in making the transition smooth. I love having a hot tub to relax in after class and the gym/yoga room are top notch. The movie theater room is super unique as well!

I like 48 because it feels like a town itself and I also feel very safe! It feels homey. The maintenance here is also good. Resigned my lease!

i love living here at 48 West! The only problem i have is that my apartment on the top floor is so hot (guaranteed to be at least 10 degrees above thermostat temperature.

48 West is such a friendly environment. I couldn't imagine not living there. There's so many fun things to do around the complex too. Also, the fact that I'm allowed to have my cat there is amazing!!

I have yet to move in until next school year, but I have friends that live in 48 West and I absolutely love it there. The application process was very easy and everyone in the leasing office was super kind. I'm so excited to move in next year!

The response time to fix the lock on our front door was great. there was a point in time where my roommate and I were locked out because the key was stuck, but a work order had it so the lock was fixed the next day.

good amenities and a welcoming community, i really enjoying living here because we all have are own bedroom and bathroom and our own space!!

Apartments have that home feel to it. The staff is really nice and helpful. Free food Friday is always a plus. Also the amenities available are nice!

It is a great place to live. Easy access to Gvsu, a restaurant within walking distance, workout facility, there is not much more one could ask for.

Great community, offers a lot of amenities. Appliances could use updating for the rent price compared to other apartment communities though.

Love, Love, Love 48 West. It is a great place for college students due to the amount of amenities it withholds within the apartment community, making student's lives more convenient and friendly