48 West
4.18 stars1,498 Reviews

1,498 Reviews

1,498 Reviews

Things break quite often but all in all a good experience. If they Let guests visit pool The rating would be higher. I personally enjoy 48 west apartments but I will not sign for another lease.
Great place to live but the lease is a little misleading. The amenities are awesome, the community is okay (college students, so that's pretty typical. Overall a nice place to live, but not incredible.
I lived here for 2 years. it was ok place to live for 2 years with my friends and meeting new people. Hard to get things fixed when you need them fixed.
I love having all of the activities, amenities, and the sense of community that goes along with living at 48 west. I wish that we were still able to utilize our amenities now though.
Love how spacious my apt is and the maintenance staff that maintains my unit and amenities, wish that the vball court was redone and had sand.
Nothing really negative to say. I have very respectful neighbors and I love the common area. Just wished more amenities were open and more things were being done for people who stayed here during the quarantine phase.
I really enjoy living at 48 west because it has one of the best communities in my opinion. The staff and maintenance are always helpful as well.
I loved living here! It was the nicest apartment complex I’ve ever stayed in. The amenities were stellar and the staff was always there to help, even with tedious issues
Everyone is always so nice and really helps to make sure residents are as happy as possible!! 48 West has amazing amenities and has places for studying and for fun
My experience at 48 west apartments was absolutely wonderful. There was plenty of guest parking, the amenities were one-of-a-kind, and the staff was so helpful year-round. They handled the pandemic with grace and I believe anyone would be grateful to sign here.