I decided to live at 48 west my freshman year and that was the smartest decision I have made all year! The community here is like a little town. There are so many advantages to living here; the hot tub, the commons study area and printer, and the work out facilities are great. And its only going to get better from here with all the new additions this summer!

so far forty eight west has been an awesome place to live. bus stop isn't too far and the ride isnt too long, which is nice on cold days. the hottub and pool are spot on, and the apartments themselves hold up to expectations.

48 west is great. Can't wait til I move in this august Will be a fun place to live. The apartments look nice and the staff is very outgoing Thanks

The apartment complex is nice. The rooms are a good size and have there own bathrooms. Some of the appliances could be better but they get the job done.

I love the place I live in. The staff is awesome and my apartment is beautiful. I can't wait for all the new amenities that 48 west is going to bring in.

Very good. Enjoy my apartment and the fact that maintenance is very responsive. Also, the office staff is always very friendly. Glad to live at 48, as opposed to Meadows or another place.

I absolutely love it, I honestly can't wait to move in soon! I love that it's so close to campus and has so many amenities. My roommate and I are so stoked!

Staff are very helpful when it comes to residential issues and concerns. It is very nice that 48 west is updating their amenities this summer for residents to enjoy.

I've only visited 48 west but it has truly been wonderful. You're amazing staff showed me around my new home and made me feel very welcome. All the shops and restaurants on site are so cool and I can't wait to move in!

I love 48! I've been living here for over two years now and have always had great experiences. I'm very excited for the upgrades to come this summer.

48west is the best!! Close to campus and always has something going on to keep you involved in the community. Can't imaging living anywhere else.

I love all of the community events they put on! They are fun and open to everyone not just residents. I do think it would be nice to have special events just for 48 residents since we are paying to live there.

I will be starting my lease in August, and truly cannot be more excited. Between the added weight room and pool that will be there shortly, I've realized what an up and coming community I will be living in.

I LOVE 48 WEST!!! The rent is a bit higher because the amenities are so worth it, the only issue I have is that the apartment heating/cooling sucks for those that live on the top floor.

I really like the community. I love how it's set up. I am very excited to use the new pool and updated gym! For some reason I only have 2 roommates but I think that is a good thing.

Doing great! Reallly excited for next year! Great floor plans and location! Excited for the pool and gym! Really really really glad I chose 48 west

I'm new to 48 West and I absolutely love it so far. Such a cute place and a great area to meet new people. I really enjoy that there is a gym and pool for me to use!

Cannot wait for move in day! 48 West has everything to make college a great time and it's all in one general area! Happy to call this place my home next year!

Can't wait to move in! Looking forward to the new pool and updated fitness facilities. Love being a part of the 48 community. Looking forward to my future here.

I like that 48West is already bringing in new things to the community. I saw that we will have more food options and will also have free food on fridays. That makes me want to stay around the community more. I cannot wait !

I have yet to move in to my apartment at 48West, I am doing so in the middle of August j believe. From the tour and what I have seen online and heard from other people, 48West seems like an amazing place to live and I can't wait to move in for the year.

Looking forward to all the new and exciting things that are coming up this fall. Can't wait to move in and have a great time with some great friends.

Really liked the deal my roommates and I received when we signed our lease. Also really like all the amenities that 48 West is planning on installing over the summer. Hopefully find out which building we're in soon!

I genuinely love living at 48. There is never a day that I regret living here. The amenities are amazing and the fact that 48 is always updating them is awesome

I am a future resident starting next school year. I really liked the look of the apartment complex, it was colorful and cheerful. I also liked the idea of a pool coming next year too.