It is very good. When I submitted a maintence request it was completed the next day. Also, the gym and pool are great places to go when you can.

The management is great! The amenities are great and I love the fact utilities is included at a flat rate. There are so many things to do here from swimming to playing in the game room to watching movies in the theater. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone.

LIving at 48 West made my college experience much more enjoyable. Living in an apartment with my friends with my own room and bathroom lifted my mood when I was stressed about classes, so I'm pleased I spent the school year there.

Great place to live. Combines and pool area are super nice. Friendly staff and cool to be able to have dogs and a dog park right on site....

48 West is amazing now that they have a pool and a brand new theater room. I could definitely see myself re-signing my lease here for the next 2-3 years

I like rewards and i like to earn points. Thus, allowing me to complete this review. There are also a character minimum and I'm trying to reach

48 West is worth the price! Great environment and has everything a college student needs to be happy and comfy during their stressful years in college. Highly recommend

The staff is super friendly and beyond helpful. I know I can count on them to get the job done. I am super excited to live at 48 West this year!

Reply from 48 West

Great experience so far haven't moved in yet but everyone i have talked to has been very helpful. also the property is awesome and i can't wait to swim

Reply from 48 West

I move in in about a month and I felt so welcome during our visit. The apartments were very spacious and I love all of the entertainment that they put on

Reply from 48 West

The staff is always willing to help and the apartments are beautiful! I have loved living here with the pool and the gym! Free Food Fridays are amazing and I can always get a coffee in the commom area!<3

Reply from 48 West

wonderful, great, amazing, outstanding, a truly amazing experience, I love it so much. Couldn't have asked for better love every single thing about it.

Reply from 48 West

Fantastic experience wonderful staff great people around nice apartments nice amenities can’t wait to see what else 48 will have to offer in the future.

Reply from 48 West

48 West is great, the grounds are always very clean and the staff is friendly. Weekends can be a bit loud but it is a college apartment so what do you expect.

Reply from 48 West

I love living here, but the wifi is definitely spotty, and a fan is necessary if you live in the townhomes on the third floor. All around though, I’ve lived here for 4 years so I really enjoy living here.

Reply from 48 West

It has been a largely positive one. The amenities on location like the gym and the commons have been extremely useful and are much appreciated. Maintenance, almost every time I've called them, has been very efficient and got the job done in little time. It's a great location.

Reply from 48 West

The leasing process is easy as it can get and during the whole process you’ll have helpful and enthusiastic employers paving your path. A wonderful experience!

Reply from 48 West

Things get fixed fast which is nice but wish the dog park would be improved and have more lounge chairs avalible. Otherwise it is nice living here.

Reply from 48 West

I really liked that the staff was so nice when my roommates' and I had questions. The maintenance staff was also very quick responsive! The pool was also very awesome.

Reply from 48 West

So far I have had a good experience with 48 West. I still have not moved in yet so my relationship with 48 is just through communication via email/phone. Excited to move in!

48 West felt like the perfect place to live. The housing units, amenities, and friendly service make it a great place to stay. Definitely would recommend to a friend.

The staff is very helpful, and maintenance has always been quick to respond. There are always a lot of events going on at 48! A fun and friendly community.

everything was clean everyone was nice nice rooms bathrooms, pool, game area, and guest parking 10/10 would choose to live hear again very good place

Haven't moved in yet, but the service so far has been fairly decent. The apartments appear to be in great shape and they have a good layout. Only complaint is i still havent received assignment after being told they were coming soon many times now

Leasing was so easy! Everyone in the leasing office is so nice and helpful. It was super smooth and I even did it over the phone! Thanks 48 West!