Lived at 48 for a few years then left and now living here again!! Such a great place to live. 48 does a nice job of creating a community that is welcoming and inviting for all.

The community feel is amazing and it’s super close to campus but I think the office staff needs to be more personable. Other than that it’s in a great location with great neighbors.

The 48 west community is great! neighbors and staff are all very pleasant and I feel welcome all the time. Quality of the apartments and facilities are very good, so far I am enjoying living here.

This community is amazing and very friendly. My neighbors are friends as well and it makes the experience even more worth while. There is always some great activity going on.

I am loving have the private bathroom and bedroom. Also, I love having my covered parking spot. It keeps my car cool and now rusting. (More than it already is)

The new amenities are great, but we had an issue with management multiple times and it took 3 months to resolve after many phone calls and visits

I love free food fridays and all the giveaways 48 west has to offer. Also, all the events they hold for residents like pancakes & pajamas or the canvas painting event.

48 West is a wonderful place to live. There are several great amenities as well as a beautiful clubhouse that is great for studying. The pool is very nice, and the dog park is a great plus! I wish there was better lighting at night, but it is overall a great price for what you get!

It feels very safe in this community. Really love it at these apartments. The apartment was super clean when we first moved in. I also love how close it is to the school.

So far, I have really enjoyed my time here. The restaurants have amazing food & even better service. My neighbors stare super friendly and fun! My house is the perfect size for my roommates and I. I don’t have much to complain about, but the hot tub is cold and i try almost everyday to see if it’s hot yet. And the whole parking situation is the biggest waste of energy to be concerned about, in my opinion. Otherwise, I love it here and would for sure live here again.

48 West was a great first apartment. However, there are a few kinks to it. It is definitely a college oriented apartment. Staff and Maintenance are great though!

Fabulous place to live, very clean and very quiet, I don’t have any issues with party-people or loud neighbors. The staff is super friendly and helpful.

I love your one bedroom apartments! Living here has been really great with the vape shop downstairs, the mail room, the leasing office, Menna’s, the gym and the common’s area super close by!

love my appt, and the people and service they give here. I was able to my problems resolved easily and everyone was quick to respond. staff is great

Great place to live. The bus stop being right in the community makes it really easy to get to campus and back without driving and the pool is awesome and well maintained

Lots of amenities and good location where I always feel safe. Super helpful staff that works to create a sense of neighborhood and community in the complex.

Reply from 48 West

I think 48 is a great place to live, and it is very welcoming. It is usually pretty clean, and the workers try to really take care of your needs.

Reply from 48 West

Absolutely fantastic through everything. Staff has been great and living here’s been great. When I first moved in, the staff was nothing but helpful and made sure that I was satisfied and happy with the place I was moving into.

Reply from 48 West

It's been a great couple of months! I really enjoy the free food Friday's, it helps me get through the day after class and before practice. I'm looking forward to the rest of my stay!

Reply from 48 West

Good clean place to live. I never hear my neighbors through the walls. Liz in the office is very helpful. Only issue is parking, I often have trouble finding a spot

Reply from 48 West

48 West not only has great amenities for relaxing and studying, their staff will help you with whatever you need! So happy we chose to live here!

Reply from 48 West

I absolutely love it! Can’t wait to see what the rest of the year has to offer! I love the pool, the big gym and the spacious apartments! The whole community is great.

Reply from 48 West

This is a great place to live! I really enjoy it especially all the amenities it has to offer. It is pet friendly that I really appreciate because I have a little puppy that enjoys going to the puppy park!

Reply from 48 West

I love living in 48 West! They have so many fun activities to give me something to do when I have free time! I love how helpful they are when I call the office!

I love it here and the people are great! My roomies are awesome and i love the atmosphere. The appliances suck though so we’ve been trying to give that some work