48 West

4.2

1,854 Reviews

4.2

1,854 Reviews

When I have questions or need things fixed it is done fast. Everything works well. The amenities are nice and clean. There is always something going on to do which is nice. I love the apartment of the week. For the most part it is quite.
48 West has been a great home for me the past 2 years, making college way easier especially through tough times with COVID. They do their job in sanitizing everything, especially the gym and giving residents the ability to workout normally.
The first year I lived at 48 it was awesome, speedy repairs and great events. The years since have declined from new rules with little warning of change to slow repairs from maintenance. Still a good location to live at as a student at GVSU.
This is my second year living here, and I do like it. But, there are some consistent problems that I have noticed that I feel as though the property should fix and it is frustrating. Aside from some of the personal issues I have, it is still a good place to live.
I have loved living at 48 West. The location is my favorite part, especially having small bodies of water near my unit. I have nice neighbors and enjoy the ease of parking.
This will be my first year living at 48 west. So far the staff has been so friendly and helpful. This is one of the reasons I chose 48 west... plus the amenities. Looking forward to a great year!
I visited 48west for the first time and was greeted with kindness. The townhomes are gorgeous and there are a lot of community events that remain very open.
Unreal it’s so good I like it and it makes me so happy it’s so fun I love it it is so sos so amazing I love it have fun y’all because it’s fun and it makes me want to join and living here is the best because it so so fun and I’m having fun right now here cause it’s the best yes yes yes
We had a really great tour and everything looked great. Me and my friends were really excited to sign that we didn’t want too look at other options!
Good place to stay at. Nice community with a few shops and plenty of amenities to fill like full of exciting adventures. Dog friendly which is a plus