It’s has been amazing. Pool is awesome and so is the common house. However the only down side is there tends to be dog poop on the lawn outside of our patio for a while.

Price wise its similar to locations in the area, but hardly any offer as many amenities as 48 west does! You really feel like they care about you here and there's almost always something going on.

I love the unit I live in, it’s so spacious & I love the lay out! I love how close it is to campus and other complexes. Only thing we are waiting for now is our incentive we ordered when we moved in but hopefully it’ll come soon. Great staff

They enter your place a lot with maintenance. They came in to my room to change the fire alarm when I was in the shower. Which I'm pretty sure that illegal. Parking is ridiculous. At night you can't find a spot. But after that everything is good.

Good value, apartments are very spacious and well taken care of. The amenities are awesome, private gym open 24/7, a pool and hot tub, and plenty of study space in the community center

The American flag by the bus stop needs to be replaced. But other than that it’s nice living here. I like that there is a pool and hot tub to hang out at too.

I love the community;however, there seems to be a lack of attendance to the grounds. There is only one place to put recycling, and low maintenance overall.

I love 48 west! I would definitely recommend living here! The office is friendly, it’s always clean, the amenities are great, and it is a safe complex!

Customer service at 48 west is amazing, and so is the location and people living here. Glad I chose 48 west over the other available options.

Reply from 48 West

48 was nice but not amazing for the price. The appliances were over 10yrs old and didn’t work well and the maintenance crew was hot or miss.

Reply from 48 West

So far everything is great. The only main issue I have right now is that it is hard to find parking at night near my building if you don't have a reserved spot.

Reply from 48 West

Really awesome staff and amenities! Have not had one issue since being here. I used to live in a different apartment complex that was newer and it doesn't compare to 48 because of the staff, the amenities, and the size of the bedrooms and the furniture it comes with. Could not be happier about living here.

Reply from 48 West

So far it's been good. I dont really like the loud parties every weekend but that comes with the territory of living in a college environment.

Reply from 48 West

I have had a great experience living at 48 west. Our apartment has a nice set up and was decently clean when we arrived. The parking passes can be confusing with how others park in VIP spots when they aren't allowed to.

Can be noisy on the weekends. The furniture is okay, but the kitchen needs updating. The staff is friendly and helpful. The maintenance requests are handled quickly.

The staff is friendly. The apartments are outdated at this point. Things like the stove and counter tops should be updated. There is usually free food throughout the month which is cool.

48 west is a community full of wonderful and friendly people. The staff are always ready and excited to answer your questions and get you the help you need.

When I get a package the email informing me is sent in a timely manner. The homes have excellent wifi and ac functions throughout. Design is modern and simple.

Everything is great no complaints at all. Love all the things that 48 West provides. Would love so see more events thrown by 48 West. Having a great time here.

great place to live!!! amazing amenities and great facilities!! apartments are very spacious and have great layouts!! i love my premium flat! it’s perfect for me and my roommates!!

Overall 48 west is good. My experience could’ve been better though. I do love the theatre room as well as the commons. I also like the hot tub.

Great place to live! Love the pool area it’s so pretty! Love my apartment as well! It’s been super fun and my apartment has a great location outside of the pool area!

It’s fun to live here. The pool is nice. Maintenance is on top of the game most of the time. The people here are mostly nice. It’s cool having a gym here.

Pretty good living center, with fast work order completion, but the recycling dumpster NEEDS to be emptied...its disgusting. Other than that, the facilities are really nice and the apartments are good quality for college living. The only other thing we have had problems with is the internet connection.

48 West is a wonderful place to live! The people who live here are very lively and active. I’ve had some trouble with the amenities, but I’ve always had staff who are willing to help me!