I love living in 48 West mainly because the apartment itself, furniture and appliances are reliable and of genuine quality. In the instance that something has broken, maintenance was extremely quick and helpful to fix things. Its a very friendly and homey community and I feel safe and happy here.

48 West is a wonderful place to live! The staff is always so friendly and helpful, and the space you get for your money is so worth it! This community really is a community.

Apartments are good, lots of room and having private bathrooms is nice too. The pool and gym along with the other amenities are a major bonus as well

48 West seems like an amazing place to sign with because of the amazing amenities and the community experience. Everyone is so welcoming and it is the perfect home away from home.

I am now going on my third year here at 48 West. There is constantly an event going on to meet new people and interact with the people who work here at the complex! Aside from awesome events, they have so many amenities that have been useful and fun. My favorite have been the yoga studio and the pool!

Living at 48 west has been overall, a great experience. I like the fact that the apartment bedrooms all have there own bathroom, and that it tends to be quiet most of the time.

Overall, 48 West is a really nice place to live. I like being able to walk to the bus stop and go to class in less than 5 minutes. The only downside is that it is expensive to live here, but the community is great and it is very close to GVSU.

48 West is a phenomenal place to live! The apartments are comfortable and private, the amenities are extremely nice and diverse- there is something for everyone! And maintenance is fast, friendly, and helpful! The staff here is amazing and are willing to help you anytime of the day with any problem that may arise. 10/10 would recommend living here!

i love the apartment but it does get a bit loud sometimes and the parking could be better. very close to campus which is a major plus. a very safe community

its been great everyone's so friendly and the hot tub is a nice add on. I like going to the events they hold too because they're so much fun and you usually get free stuff.

Reply from 48 West

Very nice and helpful leasing office, when offering tours and answering questions that I had while taking the tour. Excited to start living at 48 West the next semester

Reply from 48 West

Love the atmosphere and all of the community events. Sometimes people parking is a pain. Also love how close the dumpsters are and that there is the pool and gym.

I love 48 so much! The craft nights and the free food are awesome. My mom loves when I get featured on the Instagram! I love that cages animals are allowed!

Reply from 48 West

I love the community, everything about 48 west even looks like a small community. 48 does many things to bring us all together like bingo nights, free food fridays, etc. We also have access to so many amenities that are only for us.

Reply from 48 West

I don't live here yet but I am leasing next school year and I couldn't be more excited!!!! It was overall a decent price compared to other apartments around Grand Valley but you get a lot for what you pay for it seems like

Reply from 48 West

Overall great amenities! They host fun events and are always looking to keep the residents involved. Staff is friendly! I love that the bus stop is centrally located, making it easy to get to campus.

Reply from 48 West

I love living here! Me and my roommates resigned our lease for next year because of how great it is! There are so many great features here! I love the gym and the pool and hot tub! I would definitely recommend living here.

Reply from 48 West

I have lived here for two years and love it.So many great amenities.They also care about social interaction so every month there is something going on.I suggest signing earlier or last minute to get the best deal!The workers are always helpful.

Reply from 48 West

It’s very convenient having a gym within walking distance of the apartments. The apartments are very nice and are perfect for commuting to grand valley.

Reply from 48 West

Love this apartment complex! Beautiful community and the buildings are so nice. Highly recommended to anyone looking to live here. The apartments are beautiful and so are the people who work here!

Reply from 48 West

I love everything about 48 west apartments. They provide me with excellent amenities and an astounding location. My neighbors are great, and the staff there is great.

Reply from 48 West

48 west is a beautiful place to live with many amazing features. We love the pool and the huge gym that we go to everyday. The people who work in the leasing office are so helpful and make every process so easy!

Reply from 48 West

My roomates are some of the coolest people I know. The place is great and its amazing having my two cousins living here so I know peoole coming into my first sememster at gvsu

Reply from 48 West

Very good time with friends and very well maintenance team. Just very expensive so if that could change that would make everything better. I like the hot tub and pool but the hot tub is broke a lot

I enjoy living at 48 west. It’s a nice apartment, but the real is not the greatest. Vandalism is common and the noise is always a little too high.