This apartment community is outstanding. Everything is well-maintained, clean, and the staff is so friendly and helpful. They also make the lease process very easy to work through, and whenever I have a question, it is answered as soon as possible.

The management is very nice and helpful. The apartments are clean and very spacious. All of the amenities are amazing. They are also very affordable.

Although not a resident yet, I felt at home the first time I toured. The staff working the lease office were so helpful and nice. I could feel the sense of community when I was there

I don't live here TECHNICALLY but I do have MANY friends @48 that I practically live with anyway. I LOVE the layout of the townhomes and the flats, and I love that there is a dog park! Also, the hot tub and pool is such a plus!

i just signed my lease with 48west and i can’t wait to move-in in August! the staff had been so helpful and accommodating. i appreciate all the help with signing my lease and reassuring me that the leasing office will help me find a sub lessor when i study abroad! thank you!!

They were very helpful whenever i asked questions during my tour and it was very easy to submit all of my application forms online. Also they were very timely when sending me my completed application and it being approved by the apartment complex manager.

I enjoy living here but sometimes maintenance takes a while to fix things, and they don't always fix them completely. Other than that, I would recommend!

I can’t wait to move in! The lease signing process was the most relaxed signing process Ive gone trough. The leasing office staff was very knowledgeable about the campus as well!

It was good all the things you can do was amazing i think the gym is better than any other apartment complex. The common place is also so amazing to be in.

The management here is a joke. Everytime you speak to them they treat you like a child and yell at you. I have lived here for 2 years now and this places just cycles through managment.

I love it here! There were some issues when I first moved in with receiving incentives and having broken appliances, but overall it’s been great! However it is a lot of money, but the amenities (pool/hot tub, game/movie room, gym) soften the blow a bit

Reply from 48 West

It’s amazing an very peaceful I’m very happy with my roommates an how everyone treats me in the area I also love the customer service at the mad over vape and how I can have 24 hour gym access it really couldn’t get better for apartment living

Reply from 48 West

I have been living at 48 west since August 2017. The complex is awesome. It's a very friendly community. The workers are very friendly & always willing to help. Feels very open door policy and a willing attitude to work with residents who need any type of assistance.

Reply from 48 West

I really like our apartment but the management is not great. They often give mixed answers and do not tell you correct information. Maintenance is great, but my utilities have had many issues so they have been out to look at them alot. In the beginning of the year they changed the price of our lease without us knowing. Only one of my roomates pays what we had signed at.

Reply from 48 West

I have had some issues with the roommates I was placed with. I plan to inquire about how to change the living situation when I go into the leasing office.

I enjoy living at 48 because of the location and the great apartment sizes. I share a apartment with 3 other guys, and there is more than enough room!

Reply from 48 West

Neighbors can be loud, and there can be a better job done of salting the roads and clearing snow out of the drive ways in the winter. Other than that things are fine here.

Reply from 48 West

I really enjoy living in the 48 complex. This is a wonderful place with a great community. I really enjoyed having the pool and hot tub when it was a little bit warmer out.

Reply from 48 West

I love living at 48! I love being able to live so close to all of my friends, and going to the pool and hot tub. I love how there is a gym at the complex and it is so close and included In rent!

Reply from 48 West

I really enjoy living at 48 west. It is a very welcoming community with lots of opportunities to meet some great people as well as make get memories.

Reply from 48 West

nice amenities, big units. staff is very nice. maintenance requests are dealt with fairly fast. carpet and chairs in my unit were very dingy upon move-in, but other than that it’s been positive.

Reply from 48 West

Very nice complex and and liveing location. When I got to my place it was still kind of dirty and some things were broken in it which kind of was dissapointing for what they promised. Over all I enjoy it a lot though!

Reply from 48 West

You can really tell that the staff is Trying to improve the experience of the residents by doing weekly events and timely taking care of requests

Reply from 48 West

48 West has been a great place to live. The houses are nice and the management does a great job of fixing any problems that are reported in a timely manner.

Reply from 48 West

Everything is super clean and nice!! There’s lots of natural light in the apartments, which brightens everything up! The covered parking spots are also a plus!