I thought that my living experience went smoothly with minimal utility issues and amazing amenities. I particularly liked the gym/yoga studio and hot tub.

Very nice place to live with 3 friends. Would recommend to anyone since next year there will be a fixed price on utilities. Rent prices may get high but if one signs the lease early then 48 provides multiple advantages such as rent price reduction

Great place to live. Friendly staff that always helps and answers questions. Maintenance requests are always handled super quickly. Good place

I have enjoyed most parts about living at 48 West. The amenities are great and it is very nice being so close to campus. The only issue that I've had has been with roommates. The main issue has revolved around cleaning. My friend/roommate and I both put down on our applications that we are relatively clean, and we were matched with the two messiest people I have ever met. There should be more attention given to details like that when matching people up, but other than that 48 West is great

I think 48 West is a great place to live. They always have great deals and are always willing to accommodate with the residents. The amount we pay for rent is a great price considering all of the amenities that are included

Living in 48 West has been really great. I love all the amenities that we are supplied with. I also love the B style apartment that I currently live in. It is very spacious and feels very homey.

My resident Experience has been amazing. I enjoy working out in the yoga studio every day and I'm excited to hang out at the pool this summer.

Love living at 48 West. Everyone is very kind and willing to help with any questions you have. The dog park is amazing and very pet friendly.

Love the environment but mostly because of the staff! So friendly and involved in every residents life and makes the best out of everything. So many events to participate in too!

Overall 48 West is a great place to live. The community is beautiful and the apartment is modern and cute. Maintenance is great and so is the staff. The thin walls get annoying st times and our neighbors suck, but I enjoy living here.

I love living at 48 West. The best part of living in this apartment complex, is the amenities. You get an amazing pool, hot tub, gym, yoga room, game/ movie room, and the commons building. I would recommend this place to anyone!

Staff and mainence is great, prices are a little high but I couldn't ask for a better place! I love being able to live close enough to everything! It's very convenient!

Overall 48 West has been a pretty good spot to live. After being here 3 years I’d recommend it to others. During my time here management has done a fairly good job taking care of things and the facilities are top notch.

Enjoyed my experience here. The amenities were very nice and made living here fun. The free food fridays and other activities put on for the residents were nice.

My apartment is spacious, and it's wonderful to have my own bathroom. The amenities are great too. It does get a little loud sometimes, but it's college, so I'm not surprised.

48 West is a really nice off campus community. My favorite part is the amenities. They have everything that you could imagine plus more. They just added a brand new outdoor swimming pool which is very nice.

It's great. Easy to get around. People are friends and maintenance does a great job. I would highly recommend 48 west to my friends. Plus they have on site restaurant. It's awesome

Appreciate the consistent amount of events that are going on in the community. Facilities are well-kept and well-designed. Very little (if any) complaints that I can think of.

I seriously enjoy living here! The only downside is the occasional lack of parking when one chooses the more affordable open-parking option.

I love living here! I love all the amenities and nice people. It was very easy to transition into college life by living here. I feel so comfortable!

I love living here. It’s a great community with so many useful amenities. I also get my own space which is super nice when moving in with three strangers.

Great amenities for the fitness center, apartment complex, and study commons area. The maintenance is always fast, professional, and timely for requests.

I really love all of amenities that are given at 48 west. The staff is all super friendly and always willing to help you with anything you might possibly need. The maintenance is always super friendly and always willing to come help you out.

After living in other surrounding apartment complexes, I can say I like 48West the best by far. Management and maintenance are great and easy to work with. The amenities have taken a huge leap with the new pool, the updated weight room, and more. All around a safe and friendly environment to call home.

I love living here! It is always kept clean and plowed. The only thing is I wish there was not so much snow in the dog park. Otherwise great experience!