I love living here at 48 west. i’ve lived here for going on 4 years now and i’m so glad i’ve stayed. The only thing i’m sad about is i missed the chance at a better renewal offer because they change all the time.

Reply from 48 West

My experience with 48 West has been great, The staff is kind, friendly, and always ready to help whenever needed with what ever situation needed.

Reply from 48 West

48 West is better than anything I have ever experienced. The community and staff are all amazing! Everybody is friendly and I truly feel like they do everything to make residents feel welcome.

After living in a different off campus apartment complex and then switching to 48 West I noticed a difference right away. The pricing of the two were the same but the size of the apartment, room, and bathroom at 48 was so much better than my previous experience. Another thing that was heightened was the amenities that 48 has to offer, the only downfall I have experienced is the lack of parking if you get back later at night.

Amenities are nice, pool is beautiful. Convenient bus stop location. Getting information from the staff is hit or miss, it's best to try to talk directly to a manger to avoid contradicting information.

When I first moved in I was told the staff was awful and 48West was not the place to live. I was told horror stories of what my roommates and other people have gone through. Unfortunately this was after I signed the lease. However, in my experience alone it seems like the office staff is friendly and helpful. I have not one bad thing to stay and I hope I’m my journey it stays that way. :)

Reply from 48 West

The community setting it great. Have met a lot of wonderful people through living here by hanging out at the pool, hot tub, and going to the events that 48 offers.

Reply from 48 West

I enjoy living at 48 west. I like the amenities that come with living at 48 west. If something is wrong with anything in my apartment, it is fixed almost immediately.

Reply from 48 West

Was very clean and nice. Was shown nice apartments. The person showing us around was very helpful. The 300$ had a lot of incentive but I haven’t gotten it yet.

Reply from 48 West

Parking lots are often too full and staff is not accommodating when problems arise with anything. The noise level at 48 was good though for my time here.

Reply from 48 West

I have yet to be a resident but I am very excited and so far have had a great experience with the staff and finding out information of what I need to get together before I move in!

i love the community the managers are so nice and the events they have are always so fun to go to with friends or bring new people to to show then what you offer

Reply from 48 West

I loved my time at 48 West! There is always an event or some kind of community activity going on every week, and their game/entertainment room is awesome!

Reply from 48 West

Not good the ceiling in my apartment and walls need to be replaced have had mold stains since move in. Carpet never got cleaned. I would not recommend

48 west as a community has been a pleasurable experience, a few hiccups mostly do to lack of Communication or maybe even lack of knowledge by the student workers caused some unforeseen challenges. It besides a few transgressions 48 west has been great to live a DNS’s interact in!

As a member of 48 west, I can honestly say that everything here was above what I would ever expect of any apartment complex. Free food every Friday, fun games and competitions throughout the year, and a safe environment to spend the years of my life that I will be talking about forever. Thanks 48 keep up the good work!

I have loved living in 48 West. Every time I have had a question for the office they have been very helpful. I even asked them to hold onto my car keys during an emergency where I had to leave Allendale and they were happy to help. Wonderful people.

Was very confusing to fill out the app and get it all verified by every party, but overall staff was nice and helpful. Hoping to have the same luck with the room

Living at 48 has been so so. We have needed so many maintenance requests. I feel like things are always breaking. I also feel like we are an inconvenience when we do have something broken.

Amenities are very nice, pool and clubhouse areas are beautiful. It's nice to have businesses within the complex. Gym is clean and there is a decent amount of equiptment. Outside of apartments look cute. Leasing office is hit or miss, best to get help from a manager directly to avoid contradicting information given by staff. Matinence does not give adequate updates on how and when your job will be taken care of, and will sometimes close the request without even fixing or informing you they were there to fix anything at all.

Reply from 48 West

I’ve enjoyed living here but rent is very very expensive to live in the two bedroom apartments when I could get a single bedroom apartment for the same price. Also way too many maintenance inspections over the past year.

Reply from 48 West

Overall good place. Pool is updated and nice as well as the grill area. Sometimes I felt the staff wasn’t the nicest but overall a good place.

Reply from 48 West

It's alright. The neighbors are really loud which makes it hard to study or sleep. I like that we have a gym nearby so I don't have to go all the way to school.

Reply from 48 West

Its nice and cute with our own bathroom room it is a big privilege to have. The pool is nice and also the game room is super cool to be in. The gym is small but nice

Reply from 48 West

The staff all seem to want to help you, al though we had some issues with a roommate and there wasn't anything actually done, it was kind of frustrating. We do love the community and the closeness to school as well as the amenities, but they could work with you a little bit more, when you are paying so much to live there.