This has been the best apartment complex I’ve ever had the chance reside on. Such a loving community with caring staff! The events in the office are always fun.

I like staying at 49 North. My roommates are nice and we have a good time together. I love the pool! Now that it’s hot we go out and have a great time & the gym is nice too!

Reply from 49 North

Changed pool hours for the summer to basically non-usable hours, not even open majority of the weekend. Apartment was nice but not cleaned when we moved in found moldy food in cabinets. Staff is nice and prompt.

Reply from 49 North

It’s an okay place to live at. There is a lot of stuff that you can do. Maintenance does take some time, I wish it was a little faster. It’s a beautiful place to live at.

Reply from 49 North

Quiet apartment. I’ve enjoyed my stay. Pet rent and fee is one of the highest in all of the local student housing with absolutely no amenities to show for it. I haven’t even seen the stations in which you can take a bag and discard poop. If you love your pet and want to live with it without paying a ridiculous amount for no pet amenities, I recommend living somewhere else.

Reply from 49 North

The maintenance does not respond quickly and do not fix things the correct way the first time. This is a problem that has happened more than once.

Reply from 49 North

Staff is really friendly, very professional and kind. If you have any questions I’m not afraid to ask. Only wish they upgrade amenities. In addition, having a outdoor basketball court would be cool!

Reply from 49 North

The experience is very good. They really take into account roommate matching to make sure you are put in with a suitable group of people. A friend recommend this place and it was a good choice.

Reply from 49 North

Don't love it here. Pool hours don't correspond with a working persons schedule, multiple issues with wifi and cable, when I moved in the fan was broken and the room was filthy. More problems have ensued since move in and my complaints are consistently met with snarky and disrespectful management.

Reply from 49 North

I have lived here a total of about 10 years. I have seen the improvements since 2005 and it is amazing. I have seen new pavement, new redesigned pool and BBQ patio facilities, new furniture for furnished units and complete remodel and updates and yes I was here when the new doors (both front and back) and landscaping was installed. Lets also not forget the new clubhouse and exercise facility in the clubhouse. It has been quite a transformation and as a long time tenant I look forward to more updates to help 49North polish their diamond in the rough location. Please understand that none of this could be accomplished without the awesome management, and those people who work to make 49North a better place to live and come home to.

Reply from 49 North

Close drive to campus. Staff is always nice. There to answer any questions you may have. The activities (comedy/pool party) was cool. Should do more often!

Reply from 49 North

Like living here. Has everything I need and I've had little to no problems. I just came into the office 3 times and complained to staff about an issue, was told the issue would be addressed by the manager, and then it appears that nothing has been done. Only money issues in 49norths interest are followed up on. When it comes to the resident experience and complaints that don't involve money nothing is done. "There is a signing bonus!" not received "There is a renewal bonus!" not received But I've complained repeatedly about resident that doesn't clean up after her pet droppings and nothing changes. Customer service has left me underwhelmed to say the least.

Reply from 49 North

I love living at 49North, however I am disappointed the pool is only open during business hours. That makes it inconvenient for those who work a 40-60 hour work week and want to relax by a pool afterwards.

Reply from 49 North

I love everything about this community and the location that it is in. The people and the leasing agents were very nice to me. Also they were very helpful.

Reply from 49 North

I enjoy my neighbors and roommates. The pool is nice to visit, I haven’t tried the tanning bed yet but that’s on my to do list! The staff is always friendly as well.

Reply from 49 North

I have enjoyed living at 49 North more than any of the other off campus living in the past. I genuinely like the staff and am happy with my roommates.

Reply from 49 North

In the beginning I had a few problems but since that, things have gotten better. I really do enjoy the atmosphere here and the people here too.

Reply from 49 North

It has been a great stay here during my time. They’re very reliable and will help you in any way. The apartment is near a lot of convenient places which makes it that much better.

Reply from 49 North

My time as a resident here at 49 North has overall been an enjoyable experience. Everyone who works in the front office is kind and courteous.

Reply from 49 North

My time here has been a breeze! The neighborhood is so peaceful and quiet. We have security and great staff. It’s a great location and I would recommend 49 North to others.

Reply from 49 North

It’s not bad, office staff is decent. Some will get work done, some will not. Place is not well kept up in some places, apartments are outdated and need improvement. Poor dog policy as residents leave dog excrement everywhere.

Reply from 49 North

Loved living here. Staff are great. Roommate matching was a bit off but that’s life. I love that the staff are super friendly and answer any questions you have.

I haven’t had any problems out of living here. Everything is nice, place is nice, roommates are okay. The office is a little slow with communication but other than that everything here has been a breeze so far

I just signed my lease with 49North, the signing process went well and the lady who helped my roommates and I was super helpful and sweet. I am looking forward to next semester!

The apartments are big and you get your own space. The office staff is generally really friendly and helpful. My constant compliant is that no one seems to believe that our dishwasher does not work. It leaks and is missing parts and I have made multiple requests. Other then that the pool can sometimes be dirty, but when it is clean, it is a really nice space! Overall, I had a decent time living here.