I have enjoyed living at 49 North more than any of the other off campus living in the past. I genuinely like the staff and am happy with my roommates.

Reply from 49 North

In the beginning I had a few problems but since that, things have gotten better. I really do enjoy the atmosphere here and the people here too.

Reply from 49 North

It has been a great stay here during my time. They’re very reliable and will help you in any way. The apartment is near a lot of convenient places which makes it that much better.

Reply from 49 North

My time as a resident here at 49 North has overall been an enjoyable experience. Everyone who works in the front office is kind and courteous.

Reply from 49 North

My time here has been a breeze! The neighborhood is so peaceful and quiet. We have security and great staff. It’s a great location and I would recommend 49 North to others.

Reply from 49 North

It’s not bad, office staff is decent. Some will get work done, some will not. Place is not well kept up in some places, apartments are outdated and need improvement. Poor dog policy as residents leave dog excrement everywhere.

Reply from 49 North

Loved living here. Staff are great. Roommate matching was a bit off but that’s life. I love that the staff are super friendly and answer any questions you have.

I haven’t had any problems out of living here. Everything is nice, place is nice, roommates are okay. The office is a little slow with communication but other than that everything here has been a breeze so far

I just signed my lease with 49North, the signing process went well and the lady who helped my roommates and I was super helpful and sweet. I am looking forward to next semester!

The apartments are big and you get your own space. The office staff is generally really friendly and helpful. My constant compliant is that no one seems to believe that our dishwasher does not work. It leaks and is missing parts and I have made multiple requests. Other then that the pool can sometimes be dirty, but when it is clean, it is a really nice space! Overall, I had a decent time living here.

I feel safe, but The trash needs to be collected more. When it gets windy trash is all over my porch. The maintenance orders should be filled quicker.

Overall i enjoy living here. Can see improvements within the residence. I would prefer this place to a friend, and look forward to see many more changes.

I enjoy living here at 49 north! The location is very convenient to the University. The staff is welcoming, ready to help at a moment's notice!

Reply from 49 North

The people are amazing, the amenities are nice, and the location is super clutch. I’m so glad I moved here, it’s not super expensive but you definitely get your money’s worth

Reply from 49 North

49 North is an alright place to live. The unit I am in is in decent condition. I think it's a little over priced for what it is. My biggest complaint is that maintenance is ludicrously slow and don't really solve the issue when they eventually make it out.

Reply from 49 North

Overall 49 North has been a great place to live. It is a laid back community and there is no problems. The management has been super helpful with issues and maintenance is always prompt.

Reply from 49 North

Affordable and comfortable off campus student living. Great floor plans. Quick and easy application and move in process. Great amenities: pool, tanning, computers. And now great reward program.

Reply from 49 North

Besides some rommmate disagreements, I've enjoyed my time here so far! The small gym is convenient for morning workouts before my midday classes and the staff are all very helpful.

Reply from 49 North

So far, it's been about eight months and I still have no complaints. My roommates are great, my space is great, the staff is great, and I haven't had (literally) any issues with my stay here at 49 North. I renewed my lease about two months ago, and I look forward to the next year living here!!

Reply from 49 North

My experience at 49 North has been much better than that at my last apartment complex, University Walk. I only real complaints are that maintenance takes a long time to respond to service requests and I need more bathroom cabinet space.

Reply from 49 North

Great place to live, haven’t had many issues since I moved in. Definitely worth it! Staff is very helpful as well, the only issue would be maintenance takes a little while but they eventually get to it.

Reply from 49 North

Living at 49North has been a great experience for me. The rent prices are reasonable, and the facilities are up-to-date and completely functioning. The employees at the front office are always helpful, as well!

Reply from 49 North

The inside of the townhomes are really nice. The price is not too bad compared to other off campus student living apartments. Also, the distance from the apartment and campus is decent.

Reply from 49 North

Awesome roommates, awesome neighbors & a very peaceful living environment! I really am enjoying my college experience while staying at 49 North.

Reply from 49 North

Nice place to live. Pretty quiet and safe and the people who work there are very nice and accommodating. It is nice to always have maintenance on hand if I ever need anything.