the complex was very good about matching me with my preferences two out of three roommates are very very clean and only one of them causes the issues however it can be fixed. My maintenance orders have so far been completed in a timely manner. I don't believe my apartment was cleaned between my moving and the previous tenants move out however when I called the office and stated how unhappy I was with my room being dirty they quickly sent out a cleaning crew and they did a really good job on my room. the rest of the apartment already had too much stuff in it in order for it to be cleaned but they did come out to do the small stuff that they were able to.

I thought we lived in a gated community and the gate is never closed. Need new sand in the volleyball area. Since the gate isn’t closed everyone in there mom parks in here and then when I come home from work there’s no spaces. But I love my home with my friends that’s the only good thing

Great community. Nice beds. Dirty upon arrival but staff was very helpful. Just some stains on the floor and sinks that didn't work but it was all handled within the first week.

Our dishwasher, sink drain and ice maker don't work. There are creaks throughout the house, although not too many. The bathrooms aren't the prettiest or nicest but I do love our kitchen and living room look and layout.

The living here is cheaper in comparison to the other off-campus​ apartment. The pool is pretty nice and has a small gym if you like to workout.

Overall I had a good experience living here. It was more than enough space and i enjoyed my neighbors. Only problem was the gate working on and off

It is great living here. I’m gonna was the time for y’all to come home. You can just call them and let them know what you gotta say to me. I’m gonna I was just wondering how about you and what you gotta was with y’all I wanna is the day. I’m gonna was the night for you and your family and friends and family and friends that you were doing good with your family.

This community is very nice! I have loved it so far. Only thing i would change is the tiny parking spots but other than that i like the community.

I very much enjoy living here. There are some issues, like in any living situation. But overall I think that this is a great place and I’m so happy I’m here.

Apartments we’re not cleaned what so ever before moving in. Random people we’re in the apartment moving things out while we were trying to move in. Staff is friendly, and mostly helpful but it’s hard to get in touch with management.

Reply from 49 North

Moved in Wednesday and still getting some things together but so far everything’s seems to be fine. There were a few minor clean up stuff but overall I think I’ll enjoy it.

Reply from 49 North

So far my experience has be great! I am slowly meeting new people and I love using the gym and the pool. Maintenance seems to do their job when I’ve needed them. I like the place so far!

Reply from 49 North

The room is very spacious here and was cleaned when I arrived. The maintenance people have came in a timely manner when called. I like the large living room. Community is quiet.

Reply from 49 North

The apartment is spacious and comes with good furniture. There’s more than enough parking spaces and the neighbors are friendly. This is a great apartment for the price.

Reply from 49 North

Upon moving in there were some maintenance issues in the apartment and because someone had already been living here, there was no cleaning crew that came in before we moved in. Other than that, I enjoy my roommates and the smaller community of 49 North.

There was a lot of damage to things like my floor, door, refrigerator, etc. I wasn’t expecting to move into an apartment with so much damage. My roommate doesn’t even have a door knob.

So far so good! The only bad part was that the units were not cleaned & brokem items were not fixed prior to move in date. Since moving in the hv clean the units & try to fix whatever has been reported.

Place is quiet, staff at front office are super nice and helpful. The rooms are pretty spacious, internet works. There’s a good amount of parking spaces!

Reply from 49 North

Move in process was easy but the apartment had not been cleaned very well. The layout was just like when we toured. A few things were broken but maintenance isn’t quick to come out and help fix it.

Reply from 49 North

New to this apartment complex. Staff seems very willing and helpful. Excited to use the gym and salt pool. Looking forward to thai year with 49 north !!

So far the staff has been super helpful with the move in process and they’ve gone above and beyond for me. The apartment I’m in is pretty nice but it does have a lingering cigarette smell.

Great place! Super cute area! Would recommend to others! The pool is super nice and the area is well kept. Spacious living room and kitchen.

So far, its been an easy move in. A calm clean environment. Nice roommates. No issue with the apartment I am assigned. The furniture is in good condition.

Very cute and looks very nice on the inside! Havent been here long but I am impressed with the first few looks of it. I have not had any problems yet.

Overall a good speed experience The apartment complex was nice and subtle but the only issue was just the community and the people who live there but other than that the place is very nice to stay a nice pool the gym could be a bit better but overall pretty nice