Great place to live, haven’t had many issues since I moved in. Definitely worth it! Staff is very helpful as well, the only issue would be maintenance takes a little while but they eventually get to it.

Living at 49North has been a great experience for me. The rent prices are reasonable, and the facilities are up-to-date and completely functioning. The employees at the front office are always helpful, as well!

The inside of the townhomes are really nice. The price is not too bad compared to other off campus student living apartments. Also, the distance from the apartment and campus is decent.

Awesome roommates, awesome neighbors & a very peaceful living environment! I really am enjoying my college experience while staying at 49 North.

Nice place to live. Pretty quiet and safe and the people who work there are very nice and accommodating. It is nice to always have maintenance on hand if I ever need anything.

It’s been great, my roommates are great. But maintenance takes too long to come and fix thing. The people in the office are also very friendly

I like living here at 49North, and I renewed. The only downside is that sometimes maintenance requests take a while but its a really simple and fine apartment complex, especially for the price.

My resident experience has been good and bad. I didn't get the best roomates, Smoking inside the apartment and breaking things in the common area and not accepting responsibility. Some of the office workers have been very nice while others have been rude and deceitful, especially if you are not renewing.

Reply from 49 North

Pretty good. The best thing is the sizes of the rooms and that I have my own bathroom. Compared to on campus living, this is a lot better. I also like that the cable actually works and that we have furniture.

Reply from 49 North

Everyone seems very nice, Gate is closed after dark. Staff is very helpful and nice. The apartment set up is good. Maintenance staff will fix most problems.

Reply from 49 North

Nice, calm, and quiet. I'm obsessed with the new furniture and flooring and love my downstairs bedroom. Office staff are helpful and easy to get along with, especially Tori and (forgive me for not knowing his name) the one man I've seen working in the office as well. I've lived here for a month and so far so great!

Reply from 49 North

When I first moved in, there were some issues with the condition of my apartment. However, once they were fixed my experience exponentially increased. I enjoy the close proximity to uncc and the university area, it’s affordable, the staff is lovely to work with and it’s been fun!

Reply from 49 North

I had a positive move in experience. Staff was friendly and informative. They addressed all my questions. The office hours are very convenient

Reply from 49 North

live the apartment but I do have very loud roommates that stay up very late even though I requested otherwise. Very clean and welcoming though

Reply from 49 North

I’ve only been here for about four days but things have been well so far. My roommates and neighbors are very helpful! The rooms are well set up and clean.

Reply from 49 North

Absolutely love this place. I’ve been living in this complex for three Years. It’s affordable rent has allowed me to save tons and tons of money! The residents and office staff are awesome!

I really like the apartment. It’s a great price for the space. Parking has been a hassle as there seems to never be spots available near my unit.

Reply from 49 North

Low crime area and a pretty quiet neighborhood. The staff is friendly. Parking spaces are small but other than that a decent place to live.

Reply from 49 North

The location is really convenient because it’s close to campus and close to other places such as planet fitness and restaurants. Maintenance request always get responded to within a day.

Reply from 49 North

The staff could be more knowledgeable, parking could get crowded at times but other than that it’s a pretty decent place to live at. It’s cozy & you have everything close to you as in stores

Reply from 49 North

It’s been great. Love the free coffee in the clubhouse. The gym is also a plus. Got a ta actually take advantage of that. But yes my room is Awesome. Just wish the rent was cheaper hahaha

Reply from 49 North

My experience has gotten better since when I first moved in. Staff is real friendly. When I had first moved in, the neighbors were kinda loud but they settled down now!

Reply from 49 North

It hasn’t been the the best stay with a few maintenance issues reoccurring and the WiFi being Horrible ,but overall the location is great ..

I moved here out of a sublease and it is a nice floor plan if u enjoy your living room space. If not the rooms can be extremely cramped but over a decent student setup

Overall my experience here has been good. All the problems i had once before was resolved once i moved to another building within the complex.