49 North

Out of the three other individuals who live in my apartment, one has attempted to start drama but other than that, I have no complaints and can’t wait to get back to normal daily living here!
I enjoy staying here but I just have a issue with the people I stay with they are very inconsiderate. And have other people living there that’s not on the lease
I’ve never had any issues while staying here. 49’s apartment complex ensures the well being, an wonderful experience & a safe environment for all guest.
Apartment is nice and affordable. Maintenance is quick to respond once a request is in. Love that this is a gated community with security patrol. Office staff are very nice and happy to help with whatever you need.
The staffs are always nice and focus on your problems. Office provides good decisions during Covid 19, we can pay the rent by credit cards for no fees.
I love it at 49 North, it's very quiet and private. The only thing I wish was different is we had more amendies but it's still aamzing here.
The apartment is improving in some areas. Staff is nice and helpful. Really informative during Covid -19 pandemic, keeping up to date and quick response to questions when needed
Noise level is decent. I don’t mind my roommates. They keep to themselves which is okay because I keep to myself too. I have my own space that I can call my own.
Overall I don't have any serious issues with 49 North. Sometimes maintenance is annoying and just comes in our they just don't do what you need done but that's about it.
I’ve never had a problem leaving here! Parking is great. Office staff are nice. Roommate matching was no problem. Having a shuttle to campus is a plus and I’m glad I renewed my lease.