The staff could be more knowledgeable, parking could get crowded at times but other than that it’s a pretty decent place to live at. It’s cozy & you have everything close to you as in stores

It’s been great. Love the free coffee in the clubhouse. The gym is also a plus. Got a ta actually take advantage of that. But yes my room is Awesome. Just wish the rent was cheaper hahaha

My experience has gotten better since when I first moved in. Staff is real friendly. When I had first moved in, the neighbors were kinda loud but they settled down now!

Reply from 49 North

It hasn’t been the the best stay with a few maintenance issues reoccurring and the WiFi being Horrible ,but overall the location is great ..

I moved here out of a sublease and it is a nice floor plan if u enjoy your living room space. If not the rooms can be extremely cramped but over a decent student setup

Overall my experience here has been good. All the problems i had once before was resolved once i moved to another building within the complex.

So far it been a great experience. I love living here because of the floor layout the most. I like the idea of the townhome feel and having my own bathroom.

While the townhouse style is very nice and the price is great for the size, there are a few issues.. The internet is honestly awful and the secured one doesn't work almost ever. Additionally, the gate is almost always open.

I've enjoyed living here so far. Haven't many problems while staying here. And the few that I did have were handled quickly. The staff have been helpful especially when it came to my roommates needing to set up their leases.

Not entirely content with my roommate matching now that we've all settled in. Otherwise the complex serves its purpose, has its 24/7 amenities and convenient shuttle back and forth to and from campus.

I love this site!! The rewards are awesome!!! The living experience at 49 north is great ! 49 north community rewards is the best thing I love about 49 north!

Reply from 49 North

It’s been really interesting so far. I’m glad that I was able to find a an apartment so close to campus. Also one that has transportation everyday, throughout the day.

Reply from 49 North

It has been a wonderful stay here so far. The staff went above and beyond on move in day and as helped anytime anything has came up. I would recommend this place to anyone.

Reply from 49 North

Not much of anything bad to say here. Everything has been going pretty good, no real complaints to be had. Like the living space and all that.

Reply from 49 North

Nice sized townhomes, it would be easier to find parking without the giant storage containers. Make sure when you move in you literally go over every thing in your apartment and write it on the form they give you.

Reply from 49 North

Maintenance can do a lot better. I should not have to call the front office more than once in order to receive help a couple weeks after my request.

Reply from 49 North

There is just no assigned parking so you have to constantly find parking that is farther from your apartment. The only helpful lease agent is Marcus

Reply from 49 North

Apartments are well furnished. It is one of the nicest student communities in the university area. I would give five star only if they would respond to the service requests.

Reply from 49 North

I have sent in a request to have something in my bathroom fixed. It’s been a month since that request was made. Otherwise, good place to live!

Reply from 49 North

I enjoy living at 49 North. There were quite a few issues in my unit upon move in day, but after submitting maintenance requests my issues were addressed. Honestly living here is better than I thought it would be I love it!

Reply from 49 North

Nice place to live, rooms have a lot of space. some problems take a while for maintenance to get to, but i do feel like that comes with all apartment complexes in the area.

Reply from 49 North

I like the prive and the location but the accommodations could be better and the quality of the living space could be better. But i cant complain much because in a way i guess this is what im paying for. All things concidered its a great price for what you get. Almost $2000 cheeper that the cheapest living on campus.

Reply from 49 North

The location to the campus is great. There is a bus that runs to campus which saves me from having to purchase parking tickets. The rooms are of decent size and comes well furnished.

Reply from 49 North

It’s really nice and pretty. I was attended really nicely and everyone is treated nicely. You could say that this is a lovely place to live at.

Reply from 49 North

So far the experience at 49North has been very nice. The staff on the move in day were nice and helpful with everything needed. Also the actual apartment spaces are a lot nicer than expected with service from maintenance being fairly fast.