Don't love it here. Pool hours don't correspond with a working persons schedule, multiple issues with wifi and cable, when I moved in the fan was broken and the room was filthy. More problems have ensued since move in and my complaints are consistently met with snarky and disrespectful management.

Reply from 49 North

Like living here. Has everything I need and I've had little to no problems. I just came into the office 3 times and complained to staff about an issue, was told the issue would be addressed by the manager, and then it appears that nothing has been done. Only money issues in 49norths interest are followed up on. When it comes to the resident experience and complaints that don't involve money nothing is done. "There is a signing bonus!" not received "There is a renewal bonus!" not received But I've complained repeatedly about resident that doesn't clean up after her pet droppings and nothing changes. Customer service has left me underwhelmed to say the least.

Reply from 49 North

The first year at 49 North was good. The office staff in person are always kind and relaxed. However in the last 6 months it feels as though management doesn't care to communicate with residents or resolve ongoing issues such as safety and crime, amenities like the pool, or the gate which is constantly broken. Instead of fixing problems like the pool having glass they cut pool hours to working hours and I can never go now. The gate is never working correctly and there have been more officers in our complex in the last month than I've ever seen and we didn't even receive an email. I found out about a news article and an arrest within our complex through a friend who saw it on TV. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate 49 North and I'm grateful for the time I lived here but it's got a lot of improving to do to be considered a safe or reliable place to live after recent events, in my opinion.

Dated complex but affordably priced considering convenience to campus. Quality/updated leasing center with good amenities. Not the most aesthetically pleasing atmosphere, however, it serves its purpose for students looking for a quality, cheaper option compared to on-campus housing.

Reply from 49 North

Overall not a bad place to live. I love the fact that i have more space living downstairs. Only wish that maintenance would fix repairs the day off and that the gate is not always broken.

Reply from 49 North

I love living on the second floor and not having to worry about noise from above! Maintenance could be quicker to respond to repair requests but inside of units are fairly nice.

Reply from 49 North

The place is pretty nice but I feel like since we are college students they don’t think we will complain about messed up stuff like a rusted bath tub and sink or tiles completely cracked and loose in the bathroom.

Reply from 49 North

The inside of the townhomes are really nice. The price is not too bad compared to other off campus student living apartments. Also, the distance from the apartment and campus is decent.

Reply from 49 North

There is just no assigned parking so you have to constantly find parking that is farther from your apartment. The only helpful lease agent is Marcus

Reply from 49 North

I like the prive and the location but the accommodations could be better and the quality of the living space could be better. But i cant complain much because in a way i guess this is what im paying for. All things concidered its a great price for what you get. Almost $2000 cheeper that the cheapest living on campus.

Reply from 49 North

49 North is an alright place to live. The unit I am in is in decent condition. I think it's a little over priced for what it is. My biggest complaint is that maintenance is ludicrously slow and don't really solve the issue when they eventually make it out.

Reply from 49 North

I love living at 49North, however I am disappointed the pool is only open during business hours. That makes it inconvenient for those who work a 40-60 hour work week and want to relax by a pool afterwards.

Reply from 49 North

Changed pool hours for the summer to basically non-usable hours, not even open majority of the weekend. Apartment was nice but not cleaned when we moved in found moldy food in cabinets. Staff is nice and prompt.

Reply from 49 North

I had a positive move in experience. Staff was friendly and informative. They addressed all my questions. The office hours are very convenient

Reply from 49 North

While the townhouse style is very nice and the price is great for the size, there are a few issues.. The internet is honestly awful and the secured one doesn't work almost ever. Additionally, the gate is almost always open.

Overall i enjoy living here. Can see improvements within the residence. I would prefer this place to a friend, and look forward to see many more changes.

The maintenance does not respond quickly and do not fix things the correct way the first time. This is a problem that has happened more than once.

Reply from 49 North

My experience at 49 North has been much better than that at my last apartment complex, University Walk. I only real complaints are that maintenance takes a long time to respond to service requests and I need more bathroom cabinet space.

Reply from 49 North

It’s been great, my roommates are great. But maintenance takes too long to come and fix thing. The people in the office are also very friendly

Reply from 49 North

Maintenance can do a lot better. I should not have to call the front office more than once in order to receive help a couple weeks after my request.

Reply from 49 North

My resident experience has been good and bad. I didn't get the best roomates, Smoking inside the apartment and breaking things in the common area and not accepting responsibility. Some of the office workers have been very nice while others have been rude and deceitful, especially if you are not renewing.

Reply from 49 North

Nice place to live, rooms have a lot of space. some problems take a while for maintenance to get to, but i do feel like that comes with all apartment complexes in the area.

Reply from 49 North

After getting everything fixed and repaired it’s a pretty good place to live. The amenities are nice and the remodel makes it look a lot nicer and modern which is awesome

Reply from 49 North

It’s not bad, office staff is decent. Some will get work done, some will not. Place is not well kept up in some places, apartments are outdated and need improvement. Poor dog policy as residents leave dog excrement everywhere.

Reply from 49 North

Not a very social atmosphere and my roommates are not friednly. I think there should be a community for summer interns to help get them to know others who are not from the area.