4th + J

4.5

4.5

Michael is the absolute most fabulous leasing agent. Great customer service, responds to questions immediately, helps to make everyday great at 4th and J Apartments.
all the staff are fantastic. Place is clean, well maintained, and anything that does break gets fixed quickly. I do have one big criticism though if the place not opting for at least one pool table. Ping pong is great, but TWO of them? But in all seriousness I had to write 140 characters so I guess this thing wanted me to complain about something
Love our new home at 4th & J. Would like to see a bit more attention paid to cleanliness of the property, but overall very happy with our apartment and location.
Theres nice amenities. I love the rooftop space and the clubhouse area. New building with modern style units. Pretty convenient location in downtown.
Move in was great. Michael was very helpful with everything that I needed. The apartment looks fantastic and was exceptionally clean upon move in.
Love the area. It’s close to everything downtown. The community has all the amenities a person could ever need; a pool, bbq, sky terrace, etc.
It was great living here and the staff was amazing and the maintenance team was awesome, 4th and j was one of the best places we have lived at.
Amenities great. Appliances great. Staff Great. Wonderful location. Apartments small but has everything we need. The outdoor grills are nice but don't know how to operate them.
Just fine, a bit too noisy on the 4th ave, extra parking gate is extra! The locker should be in a safer place with a luck gate, staff are helpful
Love the location and the apartments overall. Michael, the manager, is helpful and friendly. Neighbors are friendly too. Property is very dog friendly too which is great. The apartments could be kept up better (e.g., both stairwells are in need of cleaning, corridor wall marks, etc), especially since these are new apartments. Upkeep is paramount in keeping residents feeling like there is value for the money and they are living in a quality, well-maintained property.