4th + J

4.6

4.6

I absolutely love 4th and J! The building and the amenities are amazing. 4th and J feels like a real community. The management team are awesome! Michael and Pip are so helpful and they always make sure the residents are comfortable and happy. I love my studio and balcony. Can’t beat the location either! Steps from the Gaslamp Quarter, the Marina district and beautiful Seaport Village. I am so happy to be a resident at 4th and J.
Really nice apartment complex, everything is new and there are a lot of places to lounge out doors, including two rooftop lounges. Very pet friendly. The staff is really nice and efficient, Helena helped me get moved in in only two days.
I absolutely love it here! The community is wonderful and I have never felt this welcomed to a new town. The people who live here are very sweet. It’s good to know with everything going on in the world that my family and I are welcomed to a loving home.
So far so good! Everyone has been super helpful and nice and i appreciate it greatly. Clean and updated as well! Super chic and great amenities. Great location too!
Great location and the grounds are very clean. Staff is small but attentive and courteous. Brand new means modern, but also a few growing pains such as dust and things not working right away. Rooftop is the best amenity, the clubhouse is great for rainy or cold days. Unfortunately the only pool doesn’t get any sunlight and isn’t heated, nor is the hot tub very hot. There are all kinds of residents- older folks who want to feel young and on the pulse, young people who want to walk to the downtown nightlife, military who are close to base and even a few children. Lots of residents work from home or stay at home for a living and want to get to know you. Not a lot of privacy outside your unit. Outdoor grills are a bonus, as well as the 2 fire pits. Very dog friendly, which also means many barking little dogs and the dog park is inevitably odorous. Ping pong table is really fun when there are paddles present.
I’ve lived here for 2 weeks now and I couldn’t be happier. Everyone who both lives and works here is so kind and friendly. The rooftop lounges are beautiful. The location is AMAZING. I am so happy I chose to move into the 4th + J complex.
This is a great community to live in. The leasing team is awesome, very nice and awesome to work with. Our studio has everything we need. The appliances are new and modern and have little songs when theyre done which is adorable. The tiny complaints i have are just things i need to get used to living in a big city apartment. Lots of construction noise (but it stops at night), the shower pressure is very weak, and the people across from us have a dog who freaks out any time we leave or enter the apartment. Otherwise, a great place to live in downtown san diego.
I loved it here! The amenities and appliances are top-notch and most of my neighbors were extremely nice! The building managers are very helpful as well
I love living here! I have been here for about a month and it is wonderful. Everything is clean and well taken care of. The staff is all extremely friendly and it seems like they do everything they can to make the living situation better. Little things like leaving out candy and treats for the pups. A great place to live!!
Amazing location and wonderful amenities. Love that everything is brand new and clean, the appliances are amazing and staff is friendly. Very satisfied.