4th Street Commons

4.1

1,302 Reviews

4.1

1,302 Reviews

Lots of turnover in management has resulted in some issues with billing and service requests. The building is still in good condition with more students back on campus but the living experience has decreased.
This has been so far a very good experience here at 4th Street. The rent here is also not too much. It also has some other facilities- pool, mini shop, etc.
I love living at 4th Street! That staff is amazing and the amenities are the best! I also love the resident events! Can’t wait to resign my lease for next fall!
I love it! Its truly amazing dealing with mangement! So very simple and smooth. I love the easy interactions with the staff and specially dealing with Annie, Kels, Victoria and William. They are amazing
Living in 4th Street has been an amazing experience, everyone is so nice, the building and all the areas of it are in perfect shape, and the apt and room make me feel at home! 4th Street Commons is the best choice you can make for your housing in Miami!
The building overall is great & I have no complaints. However, certain aspects of the building such as the long expired elevator permit are unprofessional, especially since the elevators have stopped working multiple times within the past few months.
The rooms are good and have all the needed amenities to it. The only issue is the very slow turnaround of maintenance and the noise of people past 11 pm on weekdays.
Only issue is the timing is maintenance calls but besides that, everything is pretty good. I would recommend it to a few people I know for next year that weren’t able to get in this year.
This is my third year as a resident and I am a graduate student. I've been paired with a variety of roommates; however, they were all either in graduate school as well or working. Therefore, it was a great system because we all were on similar schedules. The staff is always helpful with any issues and I've always appreciated their time and commitment. I've only had a handful of times where my problems weren't taken seriously or could not be accommodated as promised but it's always worked out.
I love how the staff is always wanting to help which makes it easier when you have any issues as they will help you in anything they can. I like that my apartment is near the university so I can go walking to my classes