4th Street Commons

4.1

1,059 Reviews

4.1

1,059 Reviews

The amenties and staff are very nice. I would say the only problem is the time it takes for maintenance to fulfill work orders and requests. The property has alot of animals so if you dont like them I wouldnt suggest staying here. Other than that I genuinely like living here and its much better than other apartments, espeically for its lower rates.
Great staff! They help in every way in whatever you need. The apartment is amazing, so much stuff included. They take good care of the community.
Everything is pretty good here. The pool's resurfacing definitely improved the area and it's seemed a lot more clean since. However, the gym could really use seeing some of that same love.
The floor of my apartment is kind of dirty and they did nothing for it before I moved in. For the roommate selection one of my roommates is dirty, noisy
4th street is the the best place to be. It’s cost efficient, has friendly staff and is a safe environment to be in. However, there are a few things that can be improved. Overall, I enjoy my time here and you will too !!
Had a few problems with room but was resolved very quickly. A better job could have been done clean up the apartment before move in day. Overall great service though.
It’s been great love that is a quiet building! Could do better on maintenance request. However the staff is attentive to your needs and very friendly :)
I love this building and the apartment. Everyone here including staff has been very welcoming and friendly. And I would recommend moving here.
It’s a solid 3.5. So far my experience has been okay. My neighbors love to blast music every night between 2/3am which sucks. But hopefully things can get better over time. We will just have to wait & see.
The staff here are very helpful! Everything from signing to moving in was really quick and straight forward. No hoops to jump through. Just plain and simple.