This is my second year living at 4th street and honestly speaking you get a bang for your buck to some extent of course other residents make life here harder than management because of the way they treat the building but maintenance tries their best to keep up with it. The dogs and their owners are the biggest issue 4th street has but with an overhaul this building can live up to its potentials

Its an okay place to live, but things tend to break quickly, please consider replacing some of the furniture and repainting the walls in the apartments, there were cigarette burns in my furniture from the people before I really hope I don't get charged for that

It has been great so far. I just have a few issues with the printer in the computer room. It is inconvenient that it is not working and that nobody has fixed it.

The apartments are nice and modern, service animals are aloud and the apartment is down the street from FIU. A bunch of restaurants nearby too!

I love the layout of my studio apartment so much space!!! I think the price is fair for the amount of space your getting. Perfect for hosting friends and preparing big meals.

Great for any Student at FIU. Close proximity with a nice pool and gym. Parking is also worth having and get a room on the 8th floor if you can!

I had a good stay at 4th street, I appreciate the gym the room set up and the location being so close to FIU. However the walls are a little on the thin side, the internet while generally consistent and reliable is kinda slow.

Reply from 4th Street Commons

Could be cleaner and less stank. I like the room but this place is way overpriced and I regret signing a lease. They gave me a donut in the lobby once which was chill

Reply from 4th Street Commons

Loving it. The time I have spent here has been very peaceful and very nice. I have meet new people and we get along fantastic. The place is excellent and I am planning tonstay here for a while.

Reply from 4th Street Commons

The apartment is very well maintained and the staff is very helpful. I like the gym. Furthermore, the FIU shuttle comes right at our doorstep!

Reply from 4th Street Commons

It’s been good so far, good stuff and I feel comfortable living at 4th street common. I was thinking whether I leave or I renew it, but fortunately I’m staying here.

Reply from 4th Street Commons

Living at fourth street has been great. I have rarely had problems. Staff is always friendly and helpful. I feel safe and love all that they have to offer

Reply from 4th Street Commons

I have been there for some time ,The gym is one of my favorite place after my room. I submit note to get things fix , next day it was fixed, GREAT JOB.

Reply from 4th Street Commons

4TH St commons is a great place to live. The staff is great and i really enjoy walking into the lobby and being greated by the wonderful Front Desk staff.

Reply from 4th Street Commons

It has been a great experience to live here in 4th Street Common. It is perfect location which very closed to Florida International University. And Great Staff

Reply from 4th Street Commons

It was the best experience I’ve ever had! Probably the best I’ve had in my entire life. I can workout, watch a good movie, play pool, enjoy my college life in my apartment. Thankyou 4th street commons

Reply from 4th Street Commons

I love it here. You are the only person I know that you’re not going on a break yet I just think I have to do a good day to do it I just want my job done ✅ you know how you

Reply from 4th Street Commons

Spacious clean apartment and beautiful courtyard area. Management has been pretty responsive and helpful. Also, apartment is in a great location and we are really happy to have found this apartment complex and close to everything.

Reply from 4th Street Commons

Pretty good apamenents the outside is very jive biting everything else is very raggedy like they need to stay on top of the matuence I went a whole year without them changing the air filter

Reply from 4th Street Commons

I love it !!! It’s been so great there is so much help and I love my roommates. The people are great and location is perfect I couldn’t have asked for more.

Reply from 4th Street Commons

Great experience, the gym is nice and the store in third floor is clutch and I really don’t like that dogs poop everywhere thank you thaysball

Reply from 4th Street Commons

My resident experience thus far has been fairly good. The gym is nice and clean and the amenities are wonderful. the only reason I dont feel a full 5/5 stars is mostly the people. Most of them are nice, but others feel because they are paying more to not live on campus, that other residents need to treat them like royalty, even though we are also paying to not live on campus. Also, I understand that people want there friends here, I do too. but they wait around to be let up by other residents; Im a nice guy, but I dont want to feel bad if I dont let someone in our building elevator, especially because services like food delivery have to wait downstairs.

Reply from 4th Street Commons

Excellent location and the amenities are awesome! It takes less than 2 minutes to drive to campus and I always get to class on time. Definitely a great place to live as an FIU student!

Reply from 4th Street Commons

Apartments are nice just need better wifi. Also the hallways tend to smell moldy. Cable needs to have more channels. And a lot of walls are stained

Reply from 4th Street Commons

The room itself is clean and spacious enough with many amenities that increase quality of life (e.g. laundry and rather new oven). Staff has always been helpful. Is often quite loud but that is expected by the pool deck.