4th Street Commons

The staff is very friendly. They always answered all of the questions I had to the best of their abilities and helped out when I had a mailing issue.
It's Pandemic, no many activities to do which gives us more time to focus on school. My experiences great, I can't complain because I am taking advantage of the online world to be productive, and it's special when you have such a nice private area. I love living here, it would be even better if the pandemic is over where we can interact with more people and make new friends.
a good residential place besides the work orders not being complete and the pest and pet issues within the complex. I enjoy the many amenities they have but the apartments themselves have many maintenance work orders needed and a lot of issues within the apartments themselves.
Friendly and professional staff. So far so good with the apartment. It’s really just two days since I moved in so these are just first impressions .
So far my experience at 4th street commons has been good. The front desk is always easy to get ahold of and tries to accommodate anything I need.
Apartment was up to my expectations and the amenities areas are not as clean as they should be especially during the coronavirus pandemic...
Amazing and comfortable! Love living here! Everyone is so nice and respectful. Very enjoyable and friendly. Everyone is so sweet and caring!
The move-in experience was very comfortable. The office was very helpful throughout the process. The roommate selection was fair as well. Overall it has been a very good environment to be in.
Its pretty good. Staff is always nice but the areas are not that clean. They clean everything before you move in, and a couple months later amenities are dirty.
So far so good. Staff is friendly and they fixed my elevator key when needed. They need some more guest parking and the lights in the apartment are too yellow. But elsewise, great!