here go you me to john and friend and Iran and world and universe and milkyway of the sand where you will get water and i sunk for you with clothes on

Great community and living space, very welcoming. It is very convenient for school and overall living. The activities that they host are fun.

Great location with a great community. Some things around the complex look deteriorated, which is expected since college students live there, but maintenance staff is always kind and ready to hand a helping hand as soon as they’re asked.

Great place to stay and the management team is very nice. The building is very clean and I love the grocery store and pool areas located on the 3rd and 4th floor. I wish the fitness center was 24hrs. This apartment is very convenient for FIU and MIA airport. Great place! Check it out today!

I just recently moved here about three weeks ago and it was super spontaneous. I went on a tour and Immediately knew if I was going to attend FIU, I need to move her with all the great things they offer. Which I did and now I am here and I do not regret it at any minute.

nice with all the students over here. get to know many People. accomodations and shared facilities are good. more Events should be planned and also, the Rooms should be cleaned when mooving in

The apartment is very modern. The view is great from my window. The amenities are everything you could possibly need, from the pool to the gym.

Reply from 4th Street Commons

4th street commons has been an okay experience for me so far. The community is nice. The ammenities are the best part of the residency. It’s not the cleanest or quietest place, definitely super over priced but no complaints about the place itself.

Reply from 4th Street Commons

The staff have been kind to me and they answer my questions with patience. I like my apartment so far because of the balcony. It’s very quiet and calming. Having my own bathroom is nice, too.

Reply from 4th Street Commons

Everything is good, except the parking! Not enough parking for the residents. I don’t know what to say more. It’s my first month with them so it’s so early to say anything about them.

Reply from 4th Street Commons

Amazing housing and the perfect stay, really have to say that it was better then as it’s shown in the net I thought it would be normal but turns out we had everything inside itself.

Reply from 4th Street Commons

In short: better than 109 Tower. Overall experience had been good. The community is decent, haven’t seen dogs popping around yet. The roommates are on point to get along with. However, the walking from 4th street to FIU is too long.

Reply from 4th Street Commons

People from the apartment complex seem like they will get things done if there are issues with current residents in their rooms. They have accommodated to me and my living situation well.

Reply from 4th Street Commons

Pretty great place to live overall. The majority of the front desk staff are super nice and know me by name. The pool area is nice as well. I love the convenience store.

Reply from 4th Street Commons

People are great here, a lot less for the amenities, we had so many troubles with the cleanliness of the flat, we finally got to have it cleaned hopefully. Overall, it is still a appreciable experience so far.

Reply from 4th Street Commons

I have been living here for a week now and I love it. Great staff, security, maintenance and amenities as amazibg. I hipe to live here until i graduate

Reply from 4th Street Commons

I enjoy living at 4th St Commons very much. The first day I moved in there were a few maintenance issues that needed to be repaired, someone came to paint within a hour and by 6pm a microwave was dropped off as well (which was missing at the time of move in). A manager (I think) came to my room to help out with the blinds and he even made a personal phone call to me later in that week to make sure all issues were resolved.

Reply from 4th Street Commons

Great place to live, however there are good And bad aspects. The good is that it is very close to FIU. The bad is that most of the tenants here don’t know how to keep this building tidy.

Reply from 4th Street Commons

Great value, hospitality and promptness when faced with issues while living here. Comparing to other apartment complex's in the area there's no better option.

Reply from 4th Street Commons

So far, I love this place. My apt is very nice and my favorite thing is the view and larges windows. I live on a nice floor and and my roommates are cool. The staff are very patient and friendly.

Reply from 4th Street Commons

amazing like omg I love it like omg its like the best like omg really I wish I had moved here sooner like omg yes honestly like omg 10/10 would recommend

Reply from 4th Street Commons

My roommates have been very noisy, but overall I enjoy living at 4th street commons because it’s close to FIU and because the rooms are nice.

Reply from 4th Street Commons

I love it here at 4th Street Commons, my place is amazing, our neighbors are good people, and the location is perfect. The amenities is the best part out of all of the good things about this place.

Reply from 4th Street Commons

The place is very convenient if you attend to FIU as it is very close. The amenities were in good conditions except the grill as it was sort of rusty and dirty. The hallways also smelled bad sometimes.

Reply from 4th Street Commons

What can I say I had my friend living there before I decide to move in and before I even moved in I was treated with up most kindness from the front dest staff (Dug) that guy is the man