4th Street Commons

4.1

1,360 Reviews

James
about 19 hours ago
very good resident here I love the conditions and view that I have . I wish decal was not as high of a price that it is but it’s ok because the rent is low.
Kelis
It’s been great! I love all the amenities and they did a great roommate match. The staff is also nice and attentive! I can’t wait to stay at 4th street another year
Ria
I have been living here at 4th Street for about 2 years now almost three and my experience has been great. I have a nice sunset view from my ​balcony.
Urs
4th Street is perfect for Students which study at FIU. Its close to it and the apartments are good and have everything someone needs as a student
Joshua
Outside of my roommate I really enjoy the community here. The gym is very convenient and has just about everything I need to get a full body workout.
Daniela
I've been enjoying everything so far, I'm quite happy with my neighbors and my roommates. I really can't complain! Everyone's been very nice and though sometimes there are issues, it's getting easier to resolve them.
Kyla
Absolutely love my community! Everyone is very friendly and apartments are perfect for FIU students! Safety measures are near perfect and roommate pairing is really well done!
Benjamin
Overall 4th street is a good place to live if you go to FIU. It’s a little further away but very affordable and has the same amenities and layout as other student apartments. Feels more quiet and lowkey than the other buildings.
Michael
I've always enjoyed living in 4th Street. Personally, I think it's the best of the off-campus housing options because of the price and layouts of the rooms. There's also parking which is a big one. The amenities are great, I try to use the pool as often as I can in my free time. I'll definitely be renewing!
Verified Resident
This apartment complex is nice once you live there and the gym/ pool is nice. Walk to campus is less than a mile. Only problem was contacting the office when they messed up on my lease- multiple times