Love the staff and maintenance workers! Very quick to respond to all questions and maintenance requests! Super friendly and helpful! Just wish they’d put the swingy chairs back by the pool Deck

I’m very happy so far. Just wish the pool chairs were all back out. Especially the ones that hang! The staff is always helpful and willing to answer any questions with a great attitude

Maintenance Could Be Better. The Store Is A Bit Expensive Especially Since The Items Are Regular Size. Otherwise, I Like Living Here. Its Been Then Living On Campus

Move in was overwhelming and rough because I was not told they allow animals but everything since has been good. WiFi is really strong. They keep the place fairly clean. I wish the water temperature got a bit hotter.

Very friendly people and very nice apartmets. But very bad management personnel, they are unfriendly an extremely lazy staff. If you have an issue they don’t even bother to answer the phone, they are never going to answer.

I love my apartment and the amenities. My experience here has been pretty great so far and I’m excited to have people come over and see my place. The staff is a little rude at times and not the most helpful. But overall, I love it here.

Reply from 4th Street Commons

Everything is good only problem is noise above me. The staff is nice. The hallways are always clean smelling fresh. Maintenance works very fast and pool is great.

Reply from 4th Street Commons

If you're looking for a new home look no further. Everyone here is kind and the staff treats you like family. The neighbors are never to loud.

Great building with all the facilities a student could need and more. I feel comfortable in the gym, study rooms and the pool. Lots of great ammenities.

Reply from 4th Street Commons

Truly a blessing to be living in such a beautiful apartment complex. I’m really enjoying me stay and cannot wait to continue staying here!!!

Reply from 4th Street Commons

A little unorganized but overall good. Printer always has problems. Packages delivered on time and finding visitors parking always an issue.

Reply from 4th Street Commons

There's always room for improvement! I would suggest to increase gym hours because I spend most my time at school and by the time I get home the gym closes way too early. First they told us it was 24h but now it close at 11 and I can't even use it and I have to pay for it !!

Love the proximity to campus! Office staff is pretty nice and I always feel safe. However, I've had some issues with the speed at which maintenance staff gets things done (though this may have been due to other more pressing issues after hurricane Irma) and their accuracy in completing the necessary tasks. The printer downstairs is available to everyone but is often out of toner, or ink or whatever the issue is. This isn't an issue when the front desk staff is there as they will print for you, but it's an issue after hours. Overall, the positives outweigh the negatives I like it here.

Its been pretty solid so far, no complaints. The staff is friendly, I love my apartment. Its kind of far from campus, but I like walking so its good for me!

It’s been a good experience even though there’s a couple of things that are to chane, like elevators frequency and tendency to get fixed. It’s been over 3 weeks with only one elevator

hile the overall experience in 4th Street Commons is somewhat pleasant, their are quite a lot of flaws with the building that really do put me off of recomending it for anyone. Firstly, the shower water is not. In fact, i would put it at a lukewarm at best, and thats only if its during hours where people are not taking showers often, so during morning hours, you can expect coldish water fairly often. The rooms you move into will often be covered in marks from the previous tenants, some of which were very crudely painted over, making the walls in the rooms rather ugly looking.The ammenities in the appartment are pretty decent, eith such ammenities including a lounge, pool, gym, and an in appartment mini conveniece store. One of the biggest turnoffs for the appartments however, is the price for parking. In order to park at 4th street. You will need to pay an additional $80 a month, which, when added to the original rent, puts the price at almost 1000 dollars a month, which for the entire yeat is nearly 12,000 dollars. Overall, i would only recommend 4th street commons if you really do not want to live on the FIU campus.

Great place to live, awesome aminities, always something to do around the building and lots of activities, clean gym and friendly staff always willing to help

Good location—only a few blocks away from FIU. Front desk people are friendly and helpful. Parking sucks, parking garage needs more visitor parking!

This is a beautiful apartment complex, feels like a vacation every time I go home. The community feels safe and the staff is incredibly helpful and patient.

Great place to live, awesome staff, I️ really enjoy all the activities they put together for us as residents! Great gym, parking, and pool area

It is a very nice building in the terms of appearance, but the service could be better and so can the parking situation which seems to be a huge issue here.

I love living here its awesome honestly i have no other words to write but i am just writing since it requires 140 words, which i think is a bit too much.

Had a lot of trouble working with the staff here in a roommate dispute. didn’t cooperate with me or my other roommates and just didn’t care.

From the first day of moving in to this apartment i have loved it. The amenities such as the pool and gym are amazing. The staff is always helpful. Great community.

Have had a great experience until this year. Third year resident. Had my lease lost twice, frustrating move in and slow clean up after storm