Living at 4th street has been nice the amenities are amazing and staff is also nice. I’m glad it’s so close to campus and they offer a lot. Glad to be a resident here

Amazing!! Great staff and friendly atmosphere. Super clean and modern! The rooms are super nice and the amenities are great. The management is super helpful as well!

It’s great place to live. The are so many benefits, especially if you’re a student at FIU. You have a transport to and from FIU that runs for a lot of reasonable hours. 4th commons overall has a lot of comfortable features that make it a awesome place to live at.

Great building and I am loving the new paint job. Best place for any FIU student! Management and employees really make the experience great!

Reply from 4th Street Commons

I had to live with a bad roommate for various months and management did nothing even though he was doing ilegal activities and I told management a couple times.

Reply from 4th Street Commons

The move in experience was seamless and the staff is super friendly and knowledgeable. They helped me move in, get all my keys, and get comfortable in my room as fast as possible !

Reply from 4th Street Commons

It is a good place to live. Has good amenities. It is gated. There is always security or someone at the front desk. The staff is helpful and mostly friendly. It is close to the University and to a lot of good restaurants. There is also public transportation nearby. The gym is a little small and is not cleaned regularly but that is just a small issue.

Reply from 4th Street Commons

It is great! I love the amenities and the service the people at the front desk provide. It also is a convenient place to live so close to the school!

Reply from 4th Street Commons

It's been amazing! Meeting new people everyday accompanied with great management! Looking forward for the next coming year! I lived in many places this is by far my favorite

Reply from 4th Street Commons

I have lived at 4th Street for 2 years and I enjoy living here. It has been a peaceful experience. My issues are always solved with a timely manner.

Reply from 4th Street Commons

My experience has been good so far. The staff is super nice and accommodating to my needs. The apartment itself is very modern and has a lot of amenities to offer. The staff really care about you and try to make this living experience the best possible one for you.

Reply from 4th Street Commons

I have lived for almost two years here. It is a decent place to live. Close to the FIU. There is a big problem with people that don’t respect the no smoke policy in the building. The apartment halls stink of weed and cigarettes 3 or more times a week.

Reply from 4th Street Commons

staying here has been great though there has been some down sides let me start with those. The hallways could be cleaner and there could be more guest parking amongst other things. Though the convience of being next to FIU is great.

Reply from 4th Street Commons

The apartment is fantastic but the last resident in my room did not clean appropriately and I wish the staff could have checked for cleanliness before they left

Reply from 4th Street Commons

everything its good, the only thing is parking for residents should be cheaper and pool maintenance needs to be faster, besides that all of 4th its cool.

Reply from 4th Street Commons

Amenities could be cleaner, the gym is almost always dirty and there isn't a sanitary way to clean the equipment. Also, sometimes the AC is not working so the place is suffocating. Other than that, the pool seems to have some type of chemical disbalance so it turns green sometimes. However, due to the proximity to the school I signed a lease for the next year hopint it would get better.

Reply from 4th Street Commons

It’s straight. Heard a lot of complaints about this building before I moved and it’s not as bad as ppl made it out to be. Enjoy the proximity to campus

Reply from 4th Street Commons

My experience with the team overall has been amazing! From management to security, everyone’s really nice and professional. I’m glad a made a good choice signing a lease with you guys!

Reply from 4th Street Commons

Super clean and staff is amazing! I am so grateful that I found this place!! When I first came I toured I fell in love with the one bedroom!

Reply from 4th Street Commons

Great place, the building is new and the facilities are well thought out. Pool and gym are very accessible. Too bad the common areas are a bit dirty

Reply from 4th Street Commons

All the amenities are great, the staff is very friendly and the rooms are quite okay, overall it is a good experience, however the pool was close twice for two weeks in a couple of months time, and that shouldn't happen.

Reply from 4th Street Commons

Great condition, nice staff, quiet neighbors, maintenance requests completed fast, and improvements are made to community in response to complaints. For example, cleaning the hallway carpets.

Reply from 4th Street Commons

Staff is very friendly but the building conditions are subpar. Fine for student housing, would not recommend for older students/young professionals

Reply from 4th Street Commons

It’s very nice.i like having a window an oven , free laundry and it’s cheaper than bayview who doesn’t have these things. I like that it’s near campus ? I just don’t like that there are no carts.