4th Street Commons

They have created a great community and have truly improved their professionalism in this troubling time!!! Their new staff at the front desk are extremely approachable and helpful. This is why I am staying another year at this great building!
Living at 4th street has been great. This place doesn’t have a loud environment which has been key, being that I work early mornings, so I am able to get my rest.
I just moved in, and my experience is great so far. My roomates and I get along well. My room and amenities are great to my standards. I sadly just have to get used to living a floor below the gym. But overall I'm satisfied with 4th commons.
Very nice place to live in south Miami. I’m leaving here add this place for the last one year and most of it has been great. The staff here is extremely helpful.
Living at 4th Street Commons has been a good experience. It is a good distance from Florida International University’s MMC Campus and has great security!
my lease there in the upcoming august. I signed a year lease for a 4 by 4 apartment with three other girls. They will assign my other roommates and I can’t wait to new them!
My initial experience with the staff of 4th street commons was very positive. Everyone was very kind and willing to help me with what I needed.
So far so great! The staff was great as I was making my decision to move here! Since we were in the middle of COVID 19 pandemic, I wasn’t able to physically take the tour, but I did make the right choice.
4th street is a good location and a nice to place to live, but it is very irritating that the “lowest prices” they kept boasting about for resigning early aren’t really the best deal. I should have waited for the summer deals to come out. Could have paid less and gotten free parking. Also very irritating that the pool deck is still closed.
Living here at 4th Street Commons is amazing. I am living on the 7th floor with a nice balcony view. I can see the beautiful sunrise and sunset with any buildings blocking my view.