4th Street Commons

1,459 Reviews

4.1

1,459 Reviews

Amari
I have enjoyed my move in process and everything has been smooch this far. I really enjoy my view from my balcony which is something my last apartment was missing!

Verified Resident
Was paired with the worst roommates. Management ne we follow through their promises. The amenities need a do over especially the pool table. Smh

Esther
I like 4th street better than my other apartment. It’s more friendlier and most of my friends live here. It’s confident and clay to the school I go to.

Danyelle
1 star
communication lacks, mold in hall ways, pool not working, takes multiple attempts to get answers, gym needs updated, parking needs fixed, elevators always broken.

Gabriel A.
My experience so far has been pretty good. I’ve only ever had one big issue while being here, but even that was resolved relatively quickly once I bought it with staff. The amenities are also a massive plus for me.

Alexandra
The gym is ok. They closed the pool since spring and they haven’t opened yet. The management choose your roommates based on preferences but they won’t do anything to resolve problems with them.

Claudia
The staff is great, Jourdan, Gabriela and Annie are amazing! Adrian, the maintenance guy, is very nice! The Amazon hub is really useful! Also the mini market and the study rooms are good. However, The property has a lot of problems, starting from parking, cleaning (hallways are very dirty and full of dogs’ pee, elevators smell so bad), the theater and the pool are not available, our apartment has been infested by cockroaches since we arrive here. The pest control did not work at all. Also, my keys are not working and I can’t use the elevator to go to my apartment. I asked to replace my key, but there are no new keys so I always have to ask someone to help me whenever I reach home.

Kayla
Great place to stay have not had a problem yet. Front desk and maintenance are always right there when needed. I only hope for next time they prioritize the residents first before they are sold out for the fall.

Jurgen Andre
This place has the potential to do great things if management decides to take initiative. The biggest problem here is the miscommunication between their leasing office team with the residents :(

Verified Resident
Love living here! The building is clean & the staff is wonderful! I have never had a problem living here. 4th street is definitely the best option