4th Street Commons

4.1

1,512 Reviews

Annie
about 3 hours ago
Close to campus, quiet study rooms, and good sized apartments. My overall experience has been great and I cannot wait to stay here for one more year

Niki
about 5 hours ago
Very clean , I really like how the parking is one spot for each resident , the apartment is very big and feels like a home and the kitchen is very nice and modern

Morgan
1 day ago
It has gotten better than it was when I moved in. The managers are good at taking care of things now. The people with dogs need to clean up after them

Kevin
1 day ago
The apartment has improved a lot since last year. There is a lot less nuisance with parties going on. The front desk is very helpful and the events are more fun and exciting.

Kristal
Hallway carpeting is still a disaster. Stained, dirty, and smelly. Maintenance is very quick to fix any problem and very kind. A lot more snacks, gifts, and events are being held through management.

Madison
The only thing that has me rating my experience so low is the fact that the pool is still not open. When I first signed my lease they did not inform me that the pool would be closed. I only found out when it was far too late to chose any other apartment. On top of that, the rent for next year has drastically gone up and the pool doesn't seem to be opening any time soon. With less amenities we should not be paying as much as we are.

Gabriel A.
My experience here after almost 4 years had been overall positive. The common areas are kept clean, the up keep of the build is pretty on point, and overall the really isn’t a lot of noise.

Halley
I have a love hate relationship wish fourth street. I wish the pool was open, I wish the hallways were key more clean if clean at all. There’s always dog urine in the hallways and elevators. For the amount of money I pay in rent a month, I would like these basic needs to be met.

Tayler
I think it’s great here big space, but I wish all the amenities were open. Also, my neighbors are very loud. I do recommend it to others if they want a big space.

Lauren
The apartment is spacious and comfortable. However, the carpet floring is lifting. The hallway always seems to be dirty, we have found actual dog poop in the hallway and elevator. Cleaning should be improved