I love living here! I’m so at home and the staff is very friendly! I definitely would recommend 4th street commons to anyone who is looking to rent an apartment.

I haven’t seen all of the amenities thus far, but I am really enjoying how my room is starting to look. The managers and front desk host are very friendly and easy to talk to and help with my needs.

Pretty good so far. The hallways are kind dirty and smelly sometimes. Everyone at the front desk is always very helpful and kind. It is annoying the the gym sometimes runs out of cleaning wipes so you can’t wipe off the machines and benches after you use them.

It is a decent living community. The staff experience is pretty helpful. I really appreciate Briana and Ariel. They are both patient and understanding Individuals. They make staff team look good.

Great front desk staff. I love all the amenities but I wish they would clean Public spaces more and have the elevator work. Overall I rate my experience average

I’ve had a pretty good experience overall. The place itself is wonderful. Often times I wish there were more questions asked when rooming people together and I wished the building would do periodic checks on appliances

Great one bedroom apartment, good size and amenities. Nice staff and overall quiet environment. Maintenance requests are completed quickly. Would recommend!

Rent is too high for the average student but I'm making ends meet. Cockroach infestation is annoying and maintenance with the cleanliness of the building can be improved.

I enjoy the close proximity of FIU and the grocery stores/food options! Very easy and useful for a college student! I also enjoy how pretty the pool view is!

Living here has been very nice and I have no complaints thus far. The commute to campus has been easy and as someone from out of state, has made this whole process easy.

I am very happy to live here. The community is awesome. The working staff is very active. Especially manager Bariena She is very nice and caring.

Reply from 4th Street Commons

4th street commons has great management, it’s a nice community, easily accessible parking, a nice pool and they have an easy to use resident portal to pay bills online

Reply from 4th Street Commons

Been living here for 2 years. There have been more improvements since I moved in. More activities have been had year-round. Community is very good.

Reply from 4th Street Commons

This is my 3rd year living here. Location is conveniently close to FIU. Staff is friendly. It’s supposed to be a non pet facility but it’s not. Pet owners used to leave their dog poop/pee in the hallways but that’s not been happening as often. hallways are carpeted so they’re easily dirtied and not often cleaned which causes them to smell.

Reply from 4th Street Commons

Sometimes I don’t feel like management is very concerned about residents. The upkeep of the building is quite poor. The location is convenient though.

Reply from 4th Street Commons

Amenities are great and above what other competitive buildings offer in the area. Overall great experience living here but some public trash cans near elevators or elsewhere would be great because in the parking garage (and even hallways...) people tend to throw trash on the ground when, if given a trash can, most of it would probably end up in there and not on the ground for someone else to hopefully pick up later.

Reply from 4th Street Commons

The apartment is a great place for students to live. It’s very close to FIU. I have lived here for 2 years and I have little to no complaints.

Reply from 4th Street Commons

So far my experience living at 4th street commons has been really good. My new roommates this year have really made my living experience a blast. The only thing I do wish would be different would maybe be accessibility to the gym at different times.

Reply from 4th Street Commons

I love living here because it is a very student-friendly place, since all of the residents are students. Another thing I love is that I am super close to FIU and that there is a shuttle that takes me from the building to the university and back.

Reply from 4th Street Commons

Everything is great as usual, minus the occasional mess on the property and my lovely neighbors in 616 having parties on week nights past midnight

Reply from 4th Street Commons

I love that it is close to school and everything I need is in close proximity. Also, the management has been so accommodating to make sure their residents’ needs are met.

Reply from 4th Street Commons

I’ve been living in the building for a year and a half, the amenities are barely operational. I went to use the grills the other day; they were broken and gas-less. The trash chutes are nasty. If you are thinking of moving into 4th Street commons, please reconsider. The maintenance staff is amazing, but it is too much work for their team.

Reply from 4th Street Commons

Love the place and the area I just moved in but I love Miami and the culture of Miami fiu is a great school and a great place to work and to have friends

Reply from 4th Street Commons

4th Street Commons is a great community. It is a gated community. Security is high. Amenities are mostly amazing. The staff is great. Maintenance happens almost instantly. For the most part, the place is quiet and well maintained. It has so far been a great experience living here.

Reply from 4th Street Commons

Close to campus, everyone is super nice, and the amenities are all really nice to have including parking, the gym, 24/7 snacks, and study rooms