4th Street Commons

4.1

1,140 Reviews

4.1

1,140 Reviews

AWESOME EXPERIENCE! I love loving here, I resigned my lease! Staff is super nice, the amenities are great, and my room is so big especially compared to other housing in the area!
It has gotten better. There are a lot of minor inconveniences but they seem to be swift about getting it taken care of. The hot water was a problem for a while but that was eventually fixed. Also, sometimes we don’t have water
the common areas are kept in good condition and comply with daily attention It is a very enjoyable experience, everyone is always cordial and polite, 100% recommended
I met a lot of nice people in this community even before I moving in. The front desk people are patient, helpful, professional and willing to answer all the questions I had.
I don’t live there yet but I’ve stayed in my friends apartment so many times and I love it, nice building, great neighbors, very conveniently located.
Amazing apartments, great customer service and good rooms. I would vastly improve front desk service but still acceptable. would highly recommend...
For the price in the area, the amount of room you get in the 2/2 and 4/4 are amazing. $1054 a month really is not bad at all. Only thing the rooms do need are a proper carpet cleaning
I havent even moved in yet but I already feel a sense of being involved in the community! They have made me excited to move in for fall with my friends. They are so helpful throughout the process.
haven't moved in yet but process of it all has been a delight to see that this establishment has great customer service and great deals to make living easier and safer.
The apartment has a good location, BUT...the common areas are almost always dirty, there are usually not wipes to clean the gym with and attempting to renew leases is incredibly frustrating. You talk to one persons and get told one set of numbers and then the next day those numbers are changed again. Very frustrating that you are not clearer with everything to do with leasing.