It has been very great so far. The place is clean and the maintenance team is good. They get things done on time. I love the staff. They are friendly and always helpful.

Reply from 4th Street Commons

I think these apartments are amazing I’m really looking forward to be moving in they have amazing amenities and the staff is always great!!!

Reply from 4th Street Commons

Yes, the administration is very good, and the personal is very nice and friendly. Also work very fast. The maintenance request is fixed very fast and some times gift chocolates, so I really enjoy..

Reply from 4th Street Commons

Amazing structure. I love how easy 4th street is to deal with and I also love that it’s close to campus. I also love the pool area as well at the fire place.

Reply from 4th Street Commons

I enjoy staying here. It’s very close to the school. Our tv was not working, less than 48 hours we had a bran new one . It has been very peaceful.

Reply from 4th Street Commons

Been at 4th street for 6 months now and I gotta say, it’s pretty chillen. Security isn’t strict, it’s relatively clean, crowd is cool. So it’s pretty dope.

Reply from 4th Street Commons

The new efforts being put into the building is great. The new management team and associates are representing the building well. More resident events would be nice as well.

Reply from 4th Street Commons

Living in 4th streets really make me feel like home. I really enjoy my college life. However there is one thing I dont really satisfy. The internet connection is really slow. I tried calling to DirectTv and they just tell me to restart it but it still doesnt work.

Reply from 4th Street Commons

I absolutely love my experience living at 4th Commons! I haven’t had a bad experience since I moved in a year ago. Since then, I’ve had a great time.

Reply from 4th Street Commons

I think that this building is wonderful. I would recommend a little bit more work in the hallways, but other than that I love it. I hope to see the building grow and improve over time.

Reply from 4th Street Commons

I have really enjoyed my experience living in 4th Street Commons. The location is very convenient and the amenities are very modern. Overall, living here has enhanced my college experience.

Reply from 4th Street Commons

The staff are very friendly and responsive. Since staying here, I haven’t had one bad experience with the staffing and that’s comforting coming here to. I love the convienence of the 3rd floor store, gym, and pool area which I use all three amenities.

Reply from 4th Street Commons

I have had a very pleasant experience in 4th st commons. My room and all the anemeties are perfect. I also really like the 24 hour convenience store

Reply from 4th Street Commons

Best experience so far, I have no complaints about the security and staff management. The maintanance service is always on time when requested. Good amenities and comfort

Reply from 4th Street Commons

4th st commons is great for people who want to be close to FIU. You’re surrounded by people your age and are able to make friends here pretty quickly if you’re open. The only improvements would be lower parking prices and clean the hallways more ! The 3rd floows always smells

Reply from 4th Street Commons

Easy walk to FIU, friendly community, and great residents. It’s true that some improvements need to be made, but the overall experience living at 4th Street has been a positive experience.

Reply from 4th Street Commons

The staff at the apartment is great and very friendly and helpful. The location of the building is very close to FIU’s campus and is perfect for off campus living.

Reply from 4th Street Commons

4th street commons has been a very great place to live and is the most affordable of all the housing options around. I’d renew my lease if I wasn’t graduating.

Reply from 4th Street Commons

It’s been good for the most part just far. Hoped for a little more but I guess that’s how things are. You definitely can’t get everything you want. I have a good room

Reply from 4th Street Commons

It’s a great community to live within. There are great assets and the people are great. It’s at a perfect spot for Florida International University

Reply from 4th Street Commons

4th Street Commons has truly been a great experience. I was apprehensive about moving to Miami in general, and leaving my parents, but this place was the perfect stepping stone to learn to be responsible for myself while still having the help of the staff.

Reply from 4th Street Commons

The aparments are good but the hallways and elevators are dirty. The staff is very nice and security is nice. The neighborhood is ugly and very toorn down. Wifi troubles

Reply from 4th Street Commons

I really liked the 4th street commons amenities, and their friendly staff that is always looking forward to giving their best to services to the residents.

Reply from 4th Street Commons

I have lived at forth street commons for two years and it has been great . The parking is very convenient , the rooms are very comfortable and everyone is very friendly . Not to mention that al the furniture is provided for you . Very good experience

Reply from 4th Street Commons

Overall great location in regards to FIU. The staff is friendly and efficient. Will often find other fiu students out by the pool on a nice sunny day.