The lounge area sucks, the pool table and the pool sticks are in desperate need for attention. The gym is in need for maintenance as well. There’s no wipes throughout the gym, and security sucks.

The stuff in the lobby are helpful, the place is clean. I love being in this building. I hope that they take care of the swimming pool more.

I only renewed these years because I had no other place to live. But it is just unbelievable how many things are wrong with the building. I have been waiting over a year to get a wall repaired and over 2 months to get the vents cleaned. Every time the ac goes on the smell is horrible and yet the situation has not changed.

overall good experience at 4th street. They could have better options for parking (which is an extreme inconvenience) also I feel like prices on 1 bedrooms are a bit high

Reply from 4th Street Commons

I wish I would’ve been able to move in with all brand new roomates so that I could’ve been in a clean unit. My room was clean but the shared spaces were not.

Reply from 4th Street Commons

4th street has been a smooth experience. Fully furnished is helpful as well as amenities. My biggest challenge is PARKING and miscellaneous utility charges here and there

Reply from 4th Street Commons

It was ok except my bike was stolen from the bike room and the staff refused to do anything about it. There are security that works at night that cant view the cameras what is the point of security then.

The building is a great place to live and is very convenient and close to FIU. Coming fully furnished and with tons of amenities, there is little to worry about. I would recommend living here!

Reply from 4th Street Commons

I’ve loved living here so far. There were a few issues with the gym and the printing room, but I haven’t had any problems with my apartment itself. My roommate is incredible and the neighbors are awesome as well. Anytime I have a complaint, the management always resolves it. I plan on releasing.

Reply from 4th Street Commons

I’ve had a very good relationship with the management everyone at the front desk is very nice. Really the only bad things I can think of are the washing machine is very small and the WiFi is horrible.

Reply from 4th Street Commons

New floors needed desperately in hallway. No more carpet pls. More frequent pool maintenance. Fix broken gym equipment! Trash chutes are disgusting, in need of actual cleaning.

Reply from 4th Street Commons

The bright, smiling photos that Forleo used give a distinct impression that her customers are happy, successful, approachable… People just like her target customers, who have achieved the success that they hope to achieve from purchasing her program. 2. Social Media Posts

Reply from 4th Street Commons

Really chill and laidback community and staff with lots of privacy. Maintenance requests fast and free and the maintainable guy is the nicest ! Really nice amenities like pool, small store, hammocks, pretty and well furnished lofts with kitchens and a pool table, computers and printers, movie room, etc. Very reasonable prices for the area.

Reply from 4th Street Commons

So far so good. I enjoy my studio apartment, however the airconditioner is quite loud and cant be set to a lower setting. This would be the only complaint that I have so far.

Reply from 4th Street Commons

Love the chickens atmosphere is just perfect I haven’t really seen a community just like this one before and I’m glad I got to experience it.

Reply from 4th Street Commons

"These are great apartments in a great area. They are a bit older and that brings some issues, but the maintenance and office staff are always friendly and quick to respond to such issues. I have loved my time here and will always recommend it to others."

Reply from 4th Street Commons

Pretty good feeling happy to live here, the best thing I like that it’s to close to FIU campus also the gym is super cool it’s has everything I need

Reply from 4th Street Commons

I actually like living here, it’s peaceful. And the staff here is so nice and I would dm most definitely recommend this place to many of my friends 😁

Reply from 4th Street Commons

Good enough. The gym machines haven’t been fixed in a year. The room is good. Parking garage ruins my car everytime getting up to the second floor. But convenient cuz I can walk to school.

Reply from 4th Street Commons

The experience here generally is pleasant, however, there are few things that the building could be improved upon. Sometimes it seems the building gets dirty and there is trash lying around. I wish there were also incentives for those that do follow the rules and are compliant with all the policies.

Reply from 4th Street Commons

I'm thankful to have found a place in close proximity to school. No place is perfect and I can't expect 4th to be either, especially when its all college students that live here. I've lived at worse places. What I appreciate about 4th they do try efforts are made. And in the end that's all I can really ask for.

Reply from 4th Street Commons

An ok place to live, love my roommates, halls are messy and gross. Maintenance also does not knock on apartment door before coming in which is not ok

Pretty nice place & staff! $85 parking a month is unfavorable. The hallways are kept clean & there’s a few places to study on the 3rd & 4th floor. But I’m not sure who’s idea it was to put a study room under a gym. Large pool area & 24 hr gym.

Reply from 4th Street Commons

Great community, I love that it is walking distance from school. I wish there were more community events for residents to get to know each other.

Reply from 4th Street Commons

I love the environment this community has! Every time I am in the elevator or waking down the hall you will always get a good morning or a hello!