4th West

4.4

4.4

Elizabeth
We moved in slightly before the Grand Opening event. I did not expect to live at 4th West very long, and certainly did not expect to like it! Well, those feelings have changed over time. We have been here 6 years & have no plans to move out. Can't duplicate the amenities or the convenience.
Stephany
Amazing community, staff and amenities. I’ve been living here for a very long time, and have no complaints. Ten out of ten would recommend living here.
Sara
4th West hosts wonderful community events several times a month. They have the best community get togethers. Super fun and great food and drinks.
Steve
Having a serious water leak in my apartment requiring my cabinets to be removed management offered me several options including a hotel / offered me the upgraded model / change apartments… The project took longer than expected due to subcontracted work scheduling the ’Property manager Brooke was fantastic and maintenance manager Andy did everything possible to expedite the repairs !! Repairs happen but it’s the way they are handled that the make the difference !! Good job 4 th West
Neil
It’s nice to live here. The amenities are great and the employees are super friendly. Having Lee’s supermarket has been super helpful especially when it’s snowing out.
Andrew
Its been a great experience and the amenities are amazing. The security staff is super friendly as well so if you ever need anything they are there to help
Tyler
Living at 4th west has been good. Never have any problems but the main downfall is the trash valet. Often doesn’t get picked up and is inconvenient for the price you pay monthly for it (only have an hour window to leave out the trash and a short window for when it will get picked up, and if it’s missed, you’re supposed to take your trash back into your apartment and wait till the next window the following day.) Would rather not pay for trash valet and take the trash out myself.
Amado
I recently just moved in April 15. I instantly fell in love with the roof top views and all the amenities!! Definitely would recommend this place!!
Samuel
it’s a good experience. most everyone is nice and welcoming. i’ve had made a number of friends here. also the maintenance team is really great.
Carson
Love the community aspect of this apartment. 4th west makes my girlfriend and I feel like we live with our friends. Having so many amenities like yoga and the sports bar make it easy to meet people who live in our building.