4th West

4.4

4.4

I have really enjoyed my time at 4th West. By far the best apartment I've been in and the only one that has truly been luxury. The staff, location, amenities, apartments, and grocery store all make this an amazing place.
4th West is definitely a luxury apartment. I love the space that I have and convenience to a grocery store and downtown. Neighbors can be disruptive and ignore complex rules though.
1 star
Under Pandemic without incomes, we have no access to any provisions or amenities we all are paying for here as advertised when signing our leases. This is a breach of contract & is scoffed at by management. They could most certainly do better. Accommodate residents instead of forcing many to move out.
I really enjoy my apartment community at 4th west! The staff go above and beyond to make sure we are taken care of as residents. The addition of Lee’s market has been an Incredible service to have on property especially during these times of uncertainty.
The location, amenities, and staff are the primary reasons I love my apartment. The neighborhood is also great--quiet, safe, and clean. Lee's Market made it even a better experience.
4th West has been an incredible place for me to live so far. Whether you’re a short term resident or long term they will work with ya! Couldn’t recommend this place more.
Living at 4th west is the best decision I have ever made ! The staff is amazing and always looking out for our well being. I look forward to coming home from work daily .. The amenities are over the top and just being able to walk downstairs for your grocery needs is a dream come true ..
I initially moved in to 4th west for the amazing amenities, even they have all been closed down due to the C19, my experience has been wonderful. From the community portal to the accommodating staff.
4th West has been such a great place to live! Top amenities, top service, convenient location, full grocery store, and the apartments are so nice. By far the best place we've lived!
Great community overall. Love the amenities like the roof top gym and pool. The sports bar and resident offices are nice to have as well. There is some construction and train noise that isn’t super desirable