4th West

4.4

4.4

Awesome place to live with incredible amenities. The staff is awesome and so helpful. Maintenance is quick and also very helpful. I would recommend living at 4th west.
Love it, absolutely ❤ it. Jason was so welcoming and accommodating. I used to deliver sandwiches to Jazz players here. I can't believe I live in such a nice place around such nice people.
We have enjoyed our stay and the amenities are great. We are very fortunate for the apartment we are staying in, it’s the perfect spot for our needs. The only con is it takes awhile for repairs to get taken care of.
I find the place to be exceptional. The upper deck is beautiful with great views of the city. Looking forward to going up there during the winter when it snows and using the fire pits and the hot tub.
Very cool place with lots of fun amenities! Awesome pool, huge fitness center, a really peaceful zen garden, and much more! Our apartment is also large, with lots of light, and a big balcony.
Love the space. Great people. Fun environment. Secure package delivery. Parking garage. Everything you need to feel cozy. Any complaints are normal apartment living things
The staff here are so kind and easy to work with and the community itself is awesome. Living on top of a grocery store is hands down the coolest thing in my adult life. The rooftop is also something to not be mad about. Me and my wife absolutely love it here.
Wonderful property with amazing staff. The pool is my favorite area to rest and cool off in the summer. Simply a beautiful area to hang out at with friends and family after a long week at work. Would highly recommend this property is the perfect place to call home.
Loving living the luxury life. 4th West offers multiple amenities that you won’t have to leave your plane on the weekends to have fun. The community is awesome.
Sad to say our journey is ending here at 4th West Apartments in Salt Lake City, Utah. It has been our one and only home here and it sure will be missed. Thank you!