4th West

amazing amenities and responsiveness from management so far. The only reason I'm not rating 5 stars as of yet is because I'm very early on in my time at 4th West, and I'm looking forward to seeing if they can keep it up.
I love my new apartment and comunity! The staff and the maintenance team are super friendly, helpful and fast! With their assistance, my apartment is working perfectly! The community is one of the best places to be also. I love to spend time at the pool, at the gym or just hanging out at the rooftop. Since I am working from home, I have been pretty much working from the pool and enjoying the sunset! The hot tube is also a great choice when gets chilly. I can not complain :) Also the people around here is pretty young, friendly and open minded. In less than a month living here, I fell I have met so many people already.. what is great!!! The market on the corner is a little bit pricy, but very convenient and also have a very good assortment of food, drink, tools and products for basic needs. A lot of times there is something missing in my house and I can just cross the street and buy it, without having to drive to a market. So, very happy to have this market so close to me!
4th West has great amenities , there is always something you can do without leaving the complex . The location it’s very convenient since we are so close to downtown !
Overall great place to live. Great views and amenities, and in a good neighborhood. Staff is friendly and very helpful. Apartment is spacious and has good appliances.
Awesome staff and very friendly place! There is a reason more people live here longer than most other apartments! My favorite is the attached grocery store! Huge convenience!
The customer service experience at 4th West was unlike any other apartment complexes I was looking at. The team here has been super helpful and they were straightforward with everything regarding my move-in.
Nice, clean, up to date. I wish there were so many boring white walls everywhere though! Makes it feel much more like a hotel than a home. Another thing would be I wish there were wood floors in the halls, the carpets seem hard to keep up with and with covid running around i just feel its harder to keep clean.
4th west has been awesome for us. We needed a short term lease and they had good options. The amenities are amazing. We love the pool and the gym.
It’s a good place to live. They charge you for everything. Even stuff you don’t use or want to use. The pool is nice and they keep the area clean.
They do a pretty decent job. Apartment is great, can get kind of noisy with upstairs neighbors. Courtyard can get loud on work nights, would be nice if they can get more discerning/professional residents.