4th West

4.4

4.4

Overall very happy living here. Easy living with generally timely on-site maintenance. Friendly neighbors and staff. The amenities are what make this place special.
Community seems great so far! Rob in the leasing office has been immensely helpful and has made our move incredibly easy. He has gone above and beyond.
Living here is very nice. Amenities and the living spaces are very good. Only 2 minor gripes: walls are thinner than you would expect for a place this nice and the smoke alarms are very very sensitive, but at least they work!
Great amenities. Unfortunate you didnt cut us a break in rent when you shut them down for a few months because of COVID. I think the team could do a better job enforcing quirt hours on week nights. Residents throw gatherings or talk on the phone on their balconies past 11pm and is tough for us that have to get up early to go to work.
Been living here for 2 weeks so far and it’s been nothing but great. Amenities are amazing and the staff has been really helpful with the whole move in process. Having a grocery store down stairs too is one of my favorite things here. Would 10/10 recommend.
I am very happy now that the amenities are open, This place is everything i wanted it to be when they are ALL open. However, i will say there NEEDS
I absolutely love everything about living here except all the extra fees. Like paying rent online, or trying to sign up for auto pay. I understand it costs money to use those services, but $50 seems a bit extreme. And I know we are downtown, but $75 a month for a parking stall when a ton of them are empty makes me cringe.
I haven’t even moved in and my experience with Jason and 4th west has been phenomenal. He has been so helpful along the way and I cannot wait to move in.
It's been about 2 months but the apartment community and features have been a blast. The gym is great and you can't beat the convenience of the attached store - it's like having an unlimited fridge & pantry in your backyard.
Nice place to live with good amenities, friendly people, and great location. Dog park is wonderful for our puppies. Staff is always helpful.