50 Front

50 Front St is my perfect place to go after a day at work. I come from NYC and didn’t think I would feel comfortable up here, but my apartment is beautiful, the complex is beautiful, the sunsets are beautiful.
We love everything about 50 Front Street. The staff is amazing, our neighbors are all terrific, and the location is tremendous. Additionally, our unit is top notch with incredible views.
The building is beautiful and the people are nice but it doesn’t feel like a community yet. I’m still new and haven’t made any friends yet but I’m sure I will get there :)
It’s hard with Covid ... miss my peeps now that the nice weather is here I hope to see people more outside. Adjusting since being gone for 6 months
Clean, quiet and modern! Looking forward to living here. Fellow residents seem really nice and pleasant. Amenities are a plus for sure! Can’t wait for the summer
Wow there are many perks to living here the major perk for me is the staff Brandy, Pat and Harry. Knowing that I’m in capable hands is very reassuring. I have lived at 50 Front for about a year and any issue that has come up that I have brought to one either Brandy, Pat or Harry has always been taken care of with professionalism and a smile.
Safe, beautifully maintained building with great views and nice neighbors. Helpful office staff and maintenance team! Looking forward to the amenities reopening!
50 Front has really done a great job of taking care of us during a global pandemic. They’re working hard to get things reopened and have been extremely responsive to our needs. Thank you all!
Love this place. Everything is clean and UpToDate. Also the back patio area is a great addition. The people living on my floor are very friendly and have been quite welcoming.
No amenities at the moment and we're still paying full rent. Also the new rent prices are going up in the middle of a pandemic when everyone is going through a financial crisis.