50 Front

4.6

4.6

Katherine
about 2 months ago
I enjoy living here my apartment is spacious and Harry & Pat are a dream team. I am having a few pet peeves that we have small dead trees in the courtyard for the last two years makes no sense? Well that should be an easy fix. But, the underground parking issue infuriates me. I have a brand new red BMW that on nice weather even though I’m paying for a parking spot will park outside. I don’t know what it is but a white film gets on the cars & nothing is being done about it. I believe it’s a big fix though I don’t know what it is. I have lived in apartments with underground parking for years downstate and never had this problem. When I park indoors in my space I’m paying forever I need to have my car washed constantly and it cost me more than $50 a month. That is ridiculous

Jim
about 2 months ago
My wife and I are both very pleased and satisfied living at 50 Front St. The location is terrific. The Building itself is essentially brand new with top notch amenities. The Staff is SUPER (especially Pat and Harry in the Maintenance Division) and our neighbors are all very nice and easy to get along with. The exterior maintenance is also top notch and as a result our Courtyard looks great and snow removal during the winter is superb!

Nicholas
3 months ago
Great community with friendly neighbors. River views and modern amenities. Location is perfect and very walkable. Monthly community events that allows you to interact and meet new neighbors.

Susan grace
3 months ago
Great place to live. Best in class amenities, well maintained and clean facility, very secure and safe, convenient location, very responsive property management. It's very easy to live here.

Wendi
4 months ago
The management is responsive. Building is great. I love the coffee bar and the resident events are fun. Building maintenance crew is the best.

Scorpion
4 months ago
I continue to enjoy living at 50 Front Street and sad to see Brandy go. I spend only part of my week in Binghamton and couldn’t ask for a better place to live.

Sreya
4 months ago
Enjoy living here, has been about 2 years. Management is slow with handling complaints such as noise, which has become an issue over the past several months. Love the maintenance guys.

Jeanne
5 months ago
The apartment and amenities are great. The staff are incredibly friendly and helpful. Brandy Lewis and the maintenance staff have been so helpful to us in making us feel comfortable and at home. We are very happy here!

Amiera
5 months ago
Super clean and beautiful apartments! Staff are professional and friendly! The safest and best place to live in Binghamton! I couldn’t be any happier

Jim
5 months ago
WE LOVE IT HERE AT 50 FRONT. EVERYTHING IS TOP NOTCH QUALITY. THE STAFF ARE BEYOND FANTASTIC, OUR NEIGHBORS ARE TERRIFIC, AND THE LOCATION IS SUPERB. WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND 50 FRONT TO ANYBODY LOOKING FOR A NICE PLACE TO LIVE SURROUNDED BY WONDERFUL PEOPLE!