50 Front

4.6

4.6

Very lovely neighbors and workers here at 50 front! Great amenities in and outside of the apartment. Also great events during covid as well!
I’ve only lived here for a short period of time but it has been amazing. The staff is extremely friending and helpful. The amenities are high quality and the grounds are just beautiful. My neighbors have also been very friendly. The sound levels are good as well.
We just passed our 1year anniversary and it’s been a blast. Great community here and looking forward to year 2! Can’t wait for Covid to go away so we can get back to all the community activities!
rent's a BIT steep especially considering that using the amenities has become a bit of a pain due to covid but other than that no complaints.
Love the view and light - very airy and comfortable - just enough space for 2 during C19. Able to WFH without much interruption, so far. Love to work from the kitchen area to enjoy the view. However, noise levels are high and water pressure is low and needs to be adjusted. Hot water temperature needs to be increased so that the top level units can actually have real hot water. The building and surrounding lot look great but there are flaws, e.g. parking issues. Some people wear masks while others do not - this is problematic and worrisome. Overall, we are very happy that we found 50 FS.
Decent living community with great neighbors and wonderful amenities. I would definitely recommend this community to others and hope they would experience it as I have.
I love how kind my neighbors are. Everyone treats my partner and myself with kindness. I’ve made so many great friends since living here that I don’t ever want to leave.
We love living here! Beautiful view from our apartment, great outdoor living space, and friendly neighbors. We can walk to the restaurants downtown and enjoy!
The little details like the essential items provided in the lobby during the thick of Covid make this a great place to live! The location is great and the outdoor space has been nice during the summer.
Its very clean and nice. The staff are nice. Love the outdoor and the tables. Love the grill area. The view of the river is also nice ......