50 Front

4.6

4.6

I love it here. The staff and maintenance are great and super helpful. I have never had an easier time with moving in or having my questions and concerns addressed. The amenities are great and the special offers management gives out are great. I love how involved everyone is in making this a great place to live.
Great place to live. Staff is friendly. Maintenance is easily accessible and available. Good neighborhood. Friendly neighbors. Highly recommend.
It’s a wonderful living experience! 50 Front provides all the comforts...safe, clean, comfortable and smart living in the heart of downtown Binghamton.
We love it here! We have a beautiful view & and enjoy the great amenities. The indoor parking makes life much easier in the winter. There are fun community events & in the summer we love grilling in the courtyard.
The snow removal was a problem. That being said I love my neighbors and apartment. For what we pay I’m not sure we will be here for 3 years.
Enjoy living here. Management office sometimes slow responding to emails but very nice in person. Enjoy how clean the grounds and interior are.
I have been living here for almost a year now and I have had a great experience so far. The leasing office is super friendly and accommodating.
We love living here! It is very safe and clean! The coffee bar and gym are great! We have no complaints about anything! We wish that the parking price was cheaper!
This is a great place to live. The cleaning staff does a fantastic job maintaining the property. I love the fact that they are super dog friendly. Is one of the few places that will allow my 50 pound dog. Love the coffee machine and the dog wash. Location is convenient and people are friendly. Really like that it is a smoke free building.
One of the best places to live in Binghamton. I moved in almost one year ago and ours made the transition that much easier. Now I just wish Covid didn’t happen in my first year.