50 Front

Just moved in a day ago. Staff has been friendly, and so has the other residents that I have ran into. The only complaint I have is that the welcome package had expired coupons, but that negative is negligible compared to the positives.
Much better than the past few months. Staff has really been attentive to our need during COVID19. Besides that they have taken care of the noise problem which makes my partner and I very happy.
So far so good. The front office and maintenance staff are very friendly and responsive and do a great job of providing community engagement activities.
I love 50 Front and the staff. The building is beautiful and comfortable. I enjoy coming home to my apartment each day after work. The staff is responsive, accommodating and friendly. I only wish Cobos wasn’t happening so I could get a better feel of the community.
So far so good. Only complaint I have is that I wish they would keep the gym open during this outbreak, maybe just limit the amount of people allowed in at a same time.
Overall pretty good. I know the Wuhan corona virus has messed everything up for everyone. Staff is always friendly. Noisy upstairs neighbors. Neighborhood is kind of scary. Can’t wait to start using the courtyard amenities when the weather gets better.
So far my experience is great. I enjoyed living in this building. It is a luxury building in the heart of Binghamton and close to everything.
We love living at 50 Front. Everything is brand new, we're in a great location, and the staff does a terrific job! We also enjoy all of our friendly neighbors here... life is definitely good at 50 Front!
While it's sad to lose some of the very nice amenities we were enjoying, I must admit we're having an unreasonably pleasant quarantine experience!
50 Front St. Luxury Apartments is awesome! It feels right at home. I love the gym, the coffee bar and the constant positive atmosphere that the employees offer. The community is great! I also enjoy the monthly activities that are offered.