50 Front

4.7

4.7

We love our unit and very much enjoy living here. We have met some very nice neighbors since we first moved in. We appreciate Management’s efforts to create/offer social events fitting for this living environment and for the residents. Thank you!
Great place, modern,secure,central location .fitness center is first class and coffee bar a nice perk. Close to downtown restaurants and bars.
WE'RE VERY PLEASED AT 50 FRONT ST. GREAT STAFF, GREAT NEIGHBORS, GREAT LOCATION, AND EVERYTHING IS BRAND NEW AND STATE OF THE ART. ADDITIONALLY WE ENJOY WONDERFUL AMENTIES AND "SPECIAL EVENTS" THAT ARE REGULARLY SCHEDULED. SUPER PLACE TO LIVE!
Love the environment and they people here; they are very personable and the service is awesome. The apartments are nice. I would highly recommend this apartment complex. The amenities are also great with the gym and the club house. Pet Friendly.
Want to give a shout out to Jennifer Dayton for an excellent yoga class on Saturday mornings 10 AM right here on the fifth floor! I am looking forward to attending her yoga classes, a great addition to a great community.
I have lived here for a year now and still believe this is the best place to live in Binghamton. The amenities and views are amazing. Friendly neighbors and staff! The money activities are a great and gives residents another opportunity to meet each other.
Great staff and amenities here. Love the activities as well! Overall great place to live. It’s a pleasure to be a part of 50 Front luxury apartments!
I feel safe here. My pets and I love the building and amenities. The location is great and the indoor parking works well in the winter. Nice apartment too.
Great front office(Brandy) and great service people . The coffee bar is a great asset and the social component is wonderful . Harry and Pat are are great service people
We love our place! The view is amazing. The courtyard and clubhouse have been great spaces to entertain and have family fun. The maintenance team is so helpful.