50 Front

4.6

4.6

Peter
We have really enjoyed our experience living here after downsizing. The fellow residents are very friendly and the staff is always pleasant and helpful with any issues that may arise.
Tonya
Great location! We can walk to all of the restaurants downtown. We have a great view of the river and enjoy watching all of the wildlife on the river.
Scorpion
I continue to live living at 50 Front St. Brandy is great. I cannot say enough good things about her and the way she handles situations. I have been less than thrilled with some of the new tenants who have moved in. I got spoiled over the past almost 2 years with absolutely no noise in the building.
Regina
We love our unit and very much enjoy living here. We have met some very nice neighbors since we first moved in. We appreciate Management’s efforts to create/offer social events fitting for this living environment and for the residents. Thank you!
mark
Great place, modern,secure,central location .fitness center is first class and coffee bar a nice perk. Close to downtown restaurants and bars.
Jim
WE'RE VERY PLEASED AT 50 FRONT ST. GREAT STAFF, GREAT NEIGHBORS, GREAT LOCATION, AND EVERYTHING IS BRAND NEW AND STATE OF THE ART. ADDITIONALLY WE ENJOY WONDERFUL AMENTIES AND "SPECIAL EVENTS" THAT ARE REGULARLY SCHEDULED. SUPER PLACE TO LIVE!
Jeffrey
Love the environment and they people here; they are very personable and the service is awesome. The apartments are nice. I would highly recommend this apartment complex. The amenities are also great with the gym and the club house. Pet Friendly.
Katherine
Want to give a shout out to Jennifer Dayton for an excellent yoga class on Saturday mornings 10 AM right here on the fifth floor! I am looking forward to attending her yoga classes, a great addition to a great community.
Nicholas
I have lived here for a year now and still believe this is the best place to live in Binghamton. The amenities and views are amazing. Friendly neighbors and staff! The money activities are a great and gives residents another opportunity to meet each other.
Sarah
Great staff and amenities here. Love the activities as well! Overall great place to live. It’s a pleasure to be a part of 50 Front luxury apartments!