50 Front

4.6

4.6

50 Front St has been such a nice experience so far. The location is great, amenities are well cared for and everyone so far has been extremely nice. Staff have been very accommodating!
Would definitely suggest friends and family. Definitely by far the best apartment complex I’ve rented from, and don’t regret a single choice we’ve made
Great place wonderful Amazing staff So beautiful Relaxing Amazing amenities Amazing maintenance staff and team Front staff wonderful Great lobby area
Great and caring management. Although rent prices aren't cheap by any means, I love living here. The gym and other amenities are well worth it.
We love our experience at 50 front! There is a peaceful and inviting environment surrounding the complex! The amenities are only the beginning to the luxurious apartment complex 50 front has to offer!
I love it here! The benefits and rewards you get are amazing! The no key entry is ideal. I love our gaming room! Great people, great environment. I’d definitely recommend it!
Great place to live. I am a single female and feel very safe in this building. It is super dog friendly which I love and maintenance is very responsive. They plan fun activities a couple of times a month and have a coffee bar which is very convenient. I have not had any issues with noise which I was initially concerned about moving into a large apartment building.
Absolutely obsessed!! They have such clean and modern apartments! There staff is amazing and super friendly which doesn't normally happen! So excited to move in!!
Love the building and the sense of community. Amenities are fantastic and inviting. The convenience to everything is spectacular. Amazing place to live.
Great place to live if you are moving to Binghamton. Located downtown on the river very close to amazing restaurants. Beautiful sunrises and sunsets every day.