500 West Trade

4.5

4.5

Melody
It's like living at a RESORT everyday. The staff are friendly and attentive; the amenities and activities are top notch and the ability to walk uptown to restaurants, bars, the stadiums and more are added bonuses. Not to mention the weekly food trucks. I love it so much, I encouraged my sister and a friend to move in and they did!
Kadeirdra
Nice amenities. Too much unauthorized traffic. Elevators constantly needing repair. Office personnel really nice but doesn't follow appropriately as they should
Robert
great! love the amenities and the apartments. only thing i would change is the use of speakers at pool, at times it can get too loud. Also the parking somtimes can be an issue
Ting Yi
The staff is great, they show that they care by trying! There will be inconveniences sometimes but Juan is always on top of it! I also love the event ideas that they come up with, although sometimes communicating the events to the residents are a problem.
Erik
500 W Trade is a great apartment complex With lots to do, and the apartments are very spacious and the pool as well. The apartment is close to everything including panthers stadium and baseball field, plus entertainment and dining. I recommend 500 W T .
Akram
Great staff and great facilities. Quick turnaround to issues as they arise. Happy to see community board is active and lots of events happen throughout the week.
Joe
Life is great here at 500 West Trade. I love being able to walk to all my favorite sporting events as well as stroll through such a beautiful city. My new job is relocating right up the road and can't wait to be able to walk to work as well! The amenities are everything I could have asked for! They started calling me Peloton Papi with how many rides I've been on. The pool is perfect for soaking up some rays.
Ricardo
the apartments have magnificent facilities, good location, great gym, very nice staff but if you lose your key they should offer help and not just a key to access the apartment
Angela
WE LOVE IT HERE! Great community and great people! The location is absolutely PERFECT for anyone looking to get the “Full Uptown Experience!” We are next to Truist Field, a couple blocks from the Bank of America stadium, and within walking distance to countless restaurants.
Samantha
I am very excited to move in! I have been able to communicate with the team and make it an effortless move-in. This has been a very stressful time but made easy.