51 Main is such a great community. It's clean and the layouts are spacious. The staff is also very helpful and the maintenance crew is quick. We love living here.

Reply from 51 Main

Everyone is so responsive, and it feels like all of the residents matter. I love the way everyone is kind to each other too! I love the small details like drawer handles and base boards. It's very nice!

Reply from 51 Main

So far, everything has been great! I still need to do some exploring to take advantage of all of the great amenities, but I love the area, and neighbors have been very cheerful!

Reply from 51 Main

Great place to live. Awesome restaurants within walking distance. Awesome fitness area, with a patio area to cool off afterwards. Quiet when you want to relax.

Reply from 51 Main

Overall a good apartment complex. I love the neighborhood and the amenities. Upon move in, not once was my identification verified though. I could have been anyone and they allowed me to sign away. It is scary to think that this complex doesn't follow basic privacy and security practices like confirming who I am.

Reply from 51 Main

We just recently signed our lease an will be moving in. The entire lease process has been so simple and the staff has been extremely helpful. We are so excited to live here!

Reply from 51 Main

We love our apartment and everyone in the building has been very friendly! We especially love the events that have been planned, the happy hours and pool parties, etc. We've had a few issues with things in our unit (dishwasher, Dwelo not working, etc.) and everyone has been very responsive and quick to help us get things fixed. Special thanks to Lindy and Savannah for dealing with the many e-mails we've sent through with questions!

Reply from 51 Main

Great community! Friendly maintenance staff and community managers! Convenient parking and great location. Clean outdoor space, fitness center and community area. Great apartment!

Reply from 51 Main

Excellent! Great crew that runs the show! Very satisfied with the overall experience. Never disappointed with the experience. Thank you 51 Main!

Reply from 51 Main

Trust, safety, security, you can count on 51 main for that! Staff and maintenance are impeccable. Luxury at its best, they treat you like royalty here!

Reply from 51 Main

We Just moved in management and maintenance has been very good. There were a few small issues with the apartment upon move in, however they were handled immediately. Lyndy and Holiday have been great!

Reply from 51 Main

This is a lovely community. I feel safe, secure, and we have a lot of fun, too! The staff is friendly. The property is well attended to. The amenities are so convenient!

Reply from 51 Main

I love living here! It is close to everything I need and the finishings are gorgeous and just my style. The parking garage is convenient and safe.

Reply from 51 Main

People are very nice here. Very quiet place to live. I didn’t find any big issues so far. I like the grill me and my husband uses that for every dinner meal. I also like the CVS which is very close to here.

Reply from 51 Main

The apartment is nice and loud and clean. They have great memories of my life and I have never worn them before but I gotta is sooo much better than what they did.

Reply from 51 Main

The staff at 51 main has been exceptionally professional and informative. We toured the complex twice and the staff went out of their way to ensure our questions were answered.

Reply from 51 Main

The community has been friendly and helpful. Most neighbors are very respectful, and the amenities are a great part about living here. The gym and pool are very nice.

Reply from 51 Main

The community is super clean, quiet and the staff is professional! The location and neighborhood is amazing and I love the floorplans that the complex provides.

Reply from 51 Main

I have lived here for 14 months and just renewed for another fifteen. The apartment is spacious, well appointed, and well maintained. I love the location which is conveniently located, accessible to most all of the things that I want to be near here in Kansas City. We are located within easy walking distance of shopping, dining, entertainment, the public library, museums, and the university. 51 Main is s friendly apartment community, the facilities including the gym, pool, front office, mailroom, and package delivery room are well maintained. The multilevel garage offers convenient parking within a few steps of my apartment. If I were to be relocating to KC from out of town or downsizing after selling a home this would be one of only a few places I would consider in the area.

Reply from 51 Main

I have lived at 51 Main since 7/2017. The complex is gorgeous with spacious, unique units and incredible amenities. Staff is friendly, responsive and understanding. My biggest complaint is that it is quite expensive. Would fully recommend otherwise.

Reply from 51 Main

What a great community! We enjoy the professional staff and couldn't be happier about our choice to live here after an amazing first week!!!

Reply from 51 Main

The place is very well kept and the location is amazing. The staff are very nice and welcoming as well. The process of applying and getting approved was painless.

Reply from 51 Main

Everyone has been so nice and the assistance we received has been efficient and very quick. Building is quiet and clean. So far we are very pleased.

Reply from 51 Main

I am fortunate to be able to call this wonderful apartment complex my home. I have been a resident at 51 Main for almost 5 years and it has been a wonderful place to live and an extremely enjoyable experience with management.

Reply from 51 Main

We love the area. We are close to many of our friends. Apt. is very Quiet. Staff is friendly and helpful. Special Events planned by the staff are great and give us a chance to get acquainted with our neighbors.