Beautiful and spacious units in a great part of town. Love our amazing amenities. The staff is responsive and courteous. Would definitely recommend to anyone!

Reply from 51 Main

We have had an overall wonderful time at 51 Main. Staff handles issues quickly and efficiently and we love the events that are planned every month.

Reply from 51 Main

We Love the building. The front office staff are helpful, friendly, and always willing to problem solve. The maintenance staff are very competent, efficient, and promptly respond to requests for help. The neighborhood is great with many routine goods and services within a few blocks or less . Dining choices are good and vary in cost allowing for a variety of options at affordable cost. One unexpected bonus are the daily sunrises I get to enjoy through my east facing apartment and a great view of the city lights including the view of the illuminated Bloch Building at the Nelson Atkins Art Museum.

Wonderful community, awesome location, very satisfied with our last 6 months at 51 Main! We always receive immediate responses to our questions/inquiries whether it's about maintenance or events going on in the neighborhood!

Reply from 51 Main

This building is quiet and clean. The community activities are fun and the gym is functional and up-to-date. The online payment system is very easy to use.

Reply from 51 Main

51 Main has turned out to be better than I could have ever imagined. My unit, the building and the on-site staff are fantastic. It is a great community with an unbeatable location and neighborhood. I anticipate living here for quite some time and may decide to never own again.

Reply from 51 Main

I love living at 51Main! The staff if very responsive, the maintenance team is beyond helpful, and the amenities are fantastic. And not to mention its the ideal location - the best block in KC!

Reply from 51 Main

I have not lived at 51 Main for very long but so far the experience has been great. Upon move in the apartment was spotless with little to no issues to report. Staff is very helpful.

Reply from 51 Main

I love the community! Maintenance is helpful and works quick. Clean amenities and helpful staff! Pretty quiet, convienient location and quality units!

Incredible location, great response from the front office when something is needed. Wish people above us didn’t play soccer at night but other than that it’s great.

Love 51Main! Office staff is always helpful and friendly. Any issues where I have needed maintenance are always handles promptly. Couldn’t be happier!

Great place to live and call home! Highly recommend if you want to be within walking distance of the plaza shops, loose park and great restaurants!

Reply from 51 Main

I am fortunate to be able to call this wonderful apartment complex my home. I have been a resident at 51 Main for almost 5 years and it has been a wonderful place to live and an extremely enjoyable experience with management.

Reply from 51 Main

Everything has been awesome!! It’s always super quiet, my parking spot has been so convenient, the gym is great and maintenance is always so efficient!!

Reply from 51 Main

Great community and everyone watches out for each other. There's not a stranger in the building. The maintance crew is prompt and friendly. I have been at 51 Main since October 2015.

Reply from 51 Main

All the people I have met have been kind. The staff goes out of their way to help, if needed. What could be better? I wish there were an elevator or entrance to the building from the main entrance. Guests have such a hard time figuring out how to get in the building, try as I might. Rollers in the fitness room would be great. I never seem to find towels at the pool. All in all, a great place to live in an excellent location.

Reply from 51 Main

Staff very friendly, informative, helpful and efficient. I like the extra events and activities they also plan for the community residents. Good place to live

Reply from 51 Main

Our experience has been great so far and really enjoy our new home. 51 Main and it's employees are always very friendly and follow up in a timely manner.

Reply from 51 Main

Wonderful location, beautiful apartment, great staff. Even when there were issues TJ resolve on our move-in, the staff was great to work with.

Reply from 51 Main

I love living here. Everyone is very nice and professional. They help in any way that they can. Lacking one star for some maintenance issues that have come up.

Reply from 51 Main

I absolutely love living here! Everyone is friendly, and the staff is wonderful! They treat us so well. I tell everyone how much I love my apartment complex.

Reply from 51 Main

I love living here! The amenities are great and The office staff are extremely friendly and available. When we’ve had issues they have been resolved quickly.

Reply from 51 Main

very quiet, clean community. Great management. Location is great and so many things to do nearby. Management is always offering new events and fun activities!

Reply from 51 Main

My experience so far has been incredible. I just moved in 2 weeks ago and after looking at dozens of complexes, this one is by far the best.

Reply from 51 Main

The staff is really friendly, and the location is great! Sometimes you can hear your neighbors, especially if they are above you and walk heavy, but everyone in the complex has been really nice.