I am fortunate to be able to call this wonderful apartment complex my home. I have been a resident at 51 Main for almost 5 years and it has been a wonderful place to live and an extremely enjoyable experience with management.

Reply from 51 Main

We love the area. We are close to many of our friends. Apt. is very Quiet. Staff is friendly and helpful. Special Events planned by the staff are great and give us a chance to get acquainted with our neighbors.

Reply from 51 Main

Overall everything so far has been great. My only complaint would be that i can hear everything my neighbor upstairs does. On more than one occasion its sounded like they were coming through the ceiling dropping something really heavy and slamming things around up there.

Reply from 51 Main

Love 51Main... the location has been perfect! Near some of our fave KC spots! Appreciate the prompt action if something is wrong in the apartment!

Reply from 51 Main

So far I’ve been very happy in my first few weeks at 51Main. The staff is very friendly and attentive and I love the location, near the Plaza and Brookside. Hallways are always clean and my neighbors are quiet and nice. Good job!

Reply from 51 Main

Very friendly staff that was extremely helpful during the selection and signing process. It is a great community with a lot of amenities and an amazing location

Reply from 51 Main

Love the area and the apartments are spacious. I wish there were more community activities on the weekends or later in the evening or in the morning for those who work after 6:00 pm.

Reply from 51 Main

I love my apartment, the staff is incredibly helpful and the neighbors are wonderful! Community includes convenient shops and restaurants too

Reply from 51 Main

Beautiful and spacious units in a great part of town. Love our amazing amenities. The staff is responsive and courteous. Would definitely recommend to anyone!

Reply from 51 Main

We have had an overall wonderful time at 51 Main. Staff handles issues quickly and efficiently and we love the events that are planned every month.

Reply from 51 Main

We Love the building. The front office staff are helpful, friendly, and always willing to problem solve. The maintenance staff are very competent, efficient, and promptly respond to requests for help. The neighborhood is great with many routine goods and services within a few blocks or less . Dining choices are good and vary in cost allowing for a variety of options at affordable cost. One unexpected bonus are the daily sunrises I get to enjoy through my east facing apartment and a great view of the city lights including the view of the illuminated Bloch Building at the Nelson Atkins Art Museum.

Wonderful community, awesome location, very satisfied with our last 6 months at 51 Main! We always receive immediate responses to our questions/inquiries whether it's about maintenance or events going on in the neighborhood!

Reply from 51 Main

This building is quiet and clean. The community activities are fun and the gym is functional and up-to-date. The online payment system is very easy to use.

Reply from 51 Main

51 Main has turned out to be better than I could have ever imagined. My unit, the building and the on-site staff are fantastic. It is a great community with an unbeatable location and neighborhood. I anticipate living here for quite some time and may decide to never own again.

Reply from 51 Main

I love living at 51Main! The staff if very responsive, the maintenance team is beyond helpful, and the amenities are fantastic. And not to mention its the ideal location - the best block in KC!

Reply from 51 Main

I have not lived at 51 Main for very long but so far the experience has been great. Upon move in the apartment was spotless with little to no issues to report. Staff is very helpful.

Reply from 51 Main

I love the community! Maintenance is helpful and works quick. Clean amenities and helpful staff! Pretty quiet, convienient location and quality units!

Incredible location, great response from the front office when something is needed. Wish people above us didn’t play soccer at night but other than that it’s great.

Love 51Main! Office staff is always helpful and friendly. Any issues where I have needed maintenance are always handles promptly. Couldn’t be happier!

Reply from 51 Main

Great place to live and call home! Highly recommend if you want to be within walking distance of the plaza shops, loose park and great restaurants!

Reply from 51 Main

Everything has been awesome!! It’s always super quiet, my parking spot has been so convenient, the gym is great and maintenance is always so efficient!!

Reply from 51 Main

Great community and everyone watches out for each other. There's not a stranger in the building. The maintance crew is prompt and friendly. I have been at 51 Main since October 2015.

Reply from 51 Main

All the people I have met have been kind. The staff goes out of their way to help, if needed. What could be better? I wish there were an elevator or entrance to the building from the main entrance. Guests have such a hard time figuring out how to get in the building, try as I might. Rollers in the fitness room would be great. I never seem to find towels at the pool. All in all, a great place to live in an excellent location.

Reply from 51 Main

Staff very friendly, informative, helpful and efficient. I like the extra events and activities they also plan for the community residents. Good place to live