51 Main

We love living at 51 Main. Leasing office and maintenance are easy to work with. Maintenance is amazing. They respond promptly even in emergency situations.
This is our seventh month here, and we still really love it. The only downside is the closure of the amenities due to COVID. Of course we understand the circumstances, but unfortunately we're paying for a gym, lounge, and great location that we can't benefit from.
Awesome location, kind staff and maintenance team who take good care of us, great monthly events, and nice amenities! It's a great community to live in and a perfect location.
51 Main is a fascinating apartment community. Living here, I feel safe, convenient, and happy. The clubroom and the gym is the place that I enjoy spending time in the most!
Good choice for people who want to live where you have all of the best that KC has to offer within easy walking distance. The apartment is well appointed. Amenities are a plus and the office and maintenance staff are efficient, helpful and responsive.
Overall a great place to live. You can’t beat the location being so close to Loose Park, the Plaza and lots in between. It’s a bit overpriced given that parking is not included in rent and amenities that should be optional are made mandatory and not the worth the price - I.e. Dwelo. A very basic system that allows you to control your apartment (slightly) from your phone. But $30 a month?! It is well overpriced for the few feature it has.
I picked a bad time to move in with everything going on so it hasn’t been the best. But I know it will be!!! The leasing office has been more than accommodating with getting things resolved
It’s been a great experience so far! The leasing agent, Savannah, is so helpful and responsive. She’s been amazing throughout my moving in process! Excited to live here :)
Great team, always helpful. Everyone we’ve met including pets have been friendly and helpful. Can’t say enough about the staff, Savanah, Mike and Jeff
The building, neighbourhood, and unit are perfect for our family. Of all the apartments we have rented from Seattle to Melbourne over the past 10 years, this has been our favorite. High quality finishings, responsive staff, great location. Really enjoying living here so far.