53 West

4.2

4.2

Wanda
Overall , 53 West is a great place to live. Sometimes the package room situation can get a little frustrating….and I don’t like to think about how it will be with a third set of apartments opening soon. The most frustrating thing though is the parking!!! OMG!!! It’s horrible!! The maintenance staff is wonderful. They come asap when you submit a work order and they maintain our grounds wonderfully! It’s safe here and that’s the best feeling in the world!
Heather
I have really enjoyed living, I just celebrated my 1 year anniversary. I have experienced so many ups and downs in my life since that day but the move proved to be the best thing for me. The community is kind and the staff is wonderful.
Kelly Michele
Nice place. Had to move from a house so it has been a bit of a shock but the front office staff has been great. I would have preferred someone do the walk thru with us, but that's what a camera is for I guess.
Kylee
I love all of the dog parks and the trails behind the complex. I also really like the gym. It’s way better than most gyms. The people are very nice as well.
Dalisha
Exchange @ 53 West is a pretty good property overall. It’s Dailey quiet and the neighbors are nice. The parking SUCKS and I’ve just chopped it up to “it is what it is”. It doesn’t seem like management cares to really do anything about it, so you just have to deal like with it. There is an issue of dog poop being left all over the property which causes the stairways to smell awful, especially near building 5000. Overall, the community is a good place to live, definitely better than som other places I’ve resided in.
Scott
Very nice community. Lots of space, and staff are eager to help. I love the layouts and amenities. Fun community that seems to welcome everyone.
Muhareb
Great experience so far. We love our apartment . The complex is quiet and clean. No issues with parking or mail. I love the remote button key fob , don’t have to roll your window down .
Hannah
We absolutely love living here! The office staff and the maintenance guys are awesome! Any issue we’ve ever had has been resolved quickly. The grills have been broken for months now but other than that we have no complaints and we’ve been here a year and a half.
Sarah
I can’t sing enough about how helpful the girls in the office are. They are incredibly kind and professional. Anytime I have a problem they fix it immediately. The maintenance crew are also awesome!
Zachary
Only been here for a few weeks but have loved every minute of it. The staff is so helpful and nice, the amenities are amazing and always kept up. The parking that was reviewed as an issue when I was looking to stay here has not been an issue once. All together I would recommend this complex to anyone!