54 Station

I am recently handicap with pass for car but other resident also have handicap placard that live on other side of complex uses the one close to my place. Are there any future plans to assist in this matter? I have a weakened heart from my chemo and it causes extreme shortness of breath. As things are I have to sit in my car a while before attempting to walk toward my apartment. Also when we email the office could we receive a response.
Love the neighborhood, amenities, management, and maintenance. Just wish the people above weren’t so loud. Everyone’s very helpful and have Positive attitudes.
Living here for the past couple of years has been great. The area is quiet and I have access to multiple businesses around me. The location is amazing.
We love the apartment! The location is great for us and it's a great complex. It's well maintained, the amenities are awesome, and the staff are very nice. Our maintenance requests are always taken care of same day or the next, it's great! The only downside is we have some *really* noisy neighbors, but the apartment complex isn't in control over that and have been responsive when things have gotten a little too rowdy next door.
This is a great place to live. Everyone is so friendly and the staff is always very helpful. The amenities are great and so is the location. I plan on renewing my lease here.
Fairly quiet and clean and comfortable. Am bothered by the akward diagonal Speed bump by the garbage bins. May be nice to have a garden plot too..
I have been a resident since June 2019, and probably going to extend to a another year!! Perfect place, Good Utilities, great neighbors. All around a Great place to live
I am loving my new life at my new apartment. Big, clean and modern! All of my friends are thinking about moving to the apartment complex because they have seen my luxury living.
The community is quiet and peaceful for the most part. The apartments are spacious and the residents seem to be respectful. The technological features of the apartment do not work at all and maintenance/management have been unable to fix it since the beginning of the year. There isn't any concession given to residents for this inconvenience. If those features worked, I wouldn't have any other complaints.
The location is great, and the amenities like the gym and pool are new and are nice to have right in our backyards. Overall it’s pretty quiet, and most residents are respectful in that sense which is good!