Apartment is good. But it could be better if every complaint given by us resolves faster by the Management. Other than that everything is fine.

Love the marble countertops, light fixtures, and room layout. Hate diagonal, harshly shaped speed bumps and frequently overflowing trash bins

Good amenities (dog park, gym, pool, etc.). Alot of management changes since I moved in during July of 2018. Relatively cheap appliances - wish washer and dryer were included!

Great place to live, everything you need is really close by! Great personal and neighbors!! Really enjoy it!! probably will renew the contract.

Been here from 2018. Love it and plan on staying for a while. Enjoy the management & even referred a friend to live here as well! Love the modern appliances.

Everything is awesome. It’s a very quiet environment minus the sirens during the evenings. The office staff are very helpful and understanding. Maintenance are quick and handy when needed.

it's been a great experience living here . The staff is very friendly . Its a great community to live in . They included amenities are great .

"Smart" devices don't work in apartment as intended, but overall no other complaints. Need this addressed as one of my main reasons for choosing this complex was for the smart thermostat and deadbolt. Management just changed over so I'm eager to see how things change. Hopefully for the better.

I've had a great experience since being at 54 Station Apartments. I enjoy the community and the events that are planned for the residents. I would recommend this apartment due to the staff, amenities, and location.

Wonderful experience living here! All the staff are so friendly. Maintenance crew is also friendly and completes requests in a timely manner.

The property is kept pretty clean. The staff have been responsive and helpful. The apartments are modern and spacious. Would be nice to have more cabinet space in the kitchen though.

The people in the office are great! The Maintenance team is very productive and kind. The community is usually kind. They area is nice and we are in close distances to Southpoint.

It has been a great experience living here. The area is quiet and great for dogs. The apartments are nice with no issues. Location is great and amenities are great.

It is great living here. Very centrally located in the triangle and close by to many things! The apartments are modern, clean, and the complex have nice amenities.

Overall we have had a good experience living at 54 Station. We like our apartment well enough and the location is convenient. More recently, we have had noisier neighbors move in, people who people consistently parking poorly in ways that make it hard for others to park in spots next to them even though our area of the parking lot is crowded, and maintenance has been slower to handle requests. The office staff is nice, but they are not great with follow-through. There are things that have not been fixed for months, such as the pool gate and entry to the mail room. They also no longer have Yoga Download in the gym, which we really liked.

Nice and new. Love the smart home feature and the staff. Valet trash is also a nice amenity. The gym gets hot quickly because of the big windows though

I love living here! Management staff is amazing! KEEP THEM! Maintenance staff is amazing as well! Super glad that I picked this community!!!

All the employees are very kind and helpful! I didn’t have a washer and dryer in my apartment when I moved in, but they fixed that very quickly!! Overall, great experience.

This is a pretty quiet complex. Maintenance and staff are all very nice and ready to assist. The grounds are kept up and clean. The designated dog areas make it easy to take your pup out, too.

It’s been a pleasant experience living here so far. It’s always clean , the environment is quiet , and the staff are all friendly and helpful. I also love the spacious apartments , the package concierge is pretty fancy , and the parking is never overcrowded!

Great staff! Some minor issues with repairs but I'm confident everything will be sorted out by the responsive staff. So far I am pleased with the apartment.

This is a great environment to live in. The area is quiet and the neighbors are nice. The club house staff is very helpful and nice to work with.

Everything thing pertaining to the Apartment is good so far I have nothing bad to say I like the fact they added grass to make the place look more presentable

Everyone has been so helpful, from the front office to the maintenance crew. Anytime I’ve come to them with a question, they have stoped what they’re doing to address the issue. I been blown away with the feeling of community and inclusion. These folks are awesome.

I LOVE MY APARTMENT! Maintainence staff is always really responsive, never have issues with Neighbors or noise, the entire property is very clean. 10/10 would recommend to anyone.