Been here 6months. Great neighborhood. Very quiet. The staff is very good as well. Best complex I have stayed in. The technology is a plus as well!

Satisfied with the community, and the convenience of the shopping areas, the valet living and walking areas for exercising and the churches nearby.

Friendly staff. Concerns and requests addressed in a timely manner. I love the app provided for rent payments. Only complaint so far is parking. Unable to get a close park to my building especially on the weekends. No loud neighbors. Nice community.

I've really enjoyed living at 54 Station Apartments! This has been the first apartment complex I've lived at that I'd actually give 5 stars. The management seems to really care and has always been very responsive, and the apartments themselves are fantastic (and well-insulated)! Highly recommend this property.

Excellent, new community to live. Kudos to the resident staff. They are all eager to assist and resolve any problems you experience in your home and in this community.

A very clean nice community to live in. Really nice neighbors. Quiet and a very home like neighborhood to live in. Someone is always available to talk to when needed. Their maintenance supervisor is the best.

Good experience. Wish the keypads to the gym and mailroom worked more consistently. Nice layout in the 1 bedrooms and pretty quiet community.

I rate the 54 Station apartments as 5 stars. I have been extremely pleased with the apartment, the surrounding area, and the staff. Everyone has been very pleasant and helpful.

It’s great and I enjoy the food truck. Also I have great privacy and great neighbors. I like the dog park also. It’s great. I enjoy living here.

The apartments are huge! The staff is very friendly, The grounds are nice and the community is quiet. Looking forward to the completion of the improvements. Great location

I love my community. The office manager and staff are the greatest. They are very attentive too your every need. They are always on top of everything.

Ours is a peaceful, beautiful apartment inside & out. The residents and grounds are lovely. We are at home here, with friendly, helpful, & capable management.

Everyone is always very friendly and has been great in answering my questions! They always try to go above and beyond with community events, and even though it's a new community you can see they are trying their best to make it a great place to live!

Great community with a friendly staff . Very safe feeling not to noisy , great updated amenities, nice and neighbors. I wouldn’t choose to live anywhere else !

I really love this place! The location is great for work, and isn’t too loud compared to living near the freeway. The only problem I had is that each building only has 1 handicap parking spot. If we could get another one in front, that’d Be awesome!

Great experience so far. With the new staff, my issues are getting resolved quicker. Beautiful apartment and grounds. Quiet neighbors and have had no issues so far. I love the inexpensive cable and fantastic weight room. Looking forward to an enhanced dog park.

Great experience so far. Staff is kind and helpful whenever possible. I haven’t had any issue since I’ve been living here for almost s year now.

My experience has been great. My neighbors are respectful and quiet and the management has implemented great ideas for the community. I enjoy living here and would recommend it to others.

Great community to live in and be a part of. Brand new units, responsive management and generally safe area. We have had a great time this year and recommend it!

Overall I love this apartment. The units are beautiful and spacious. Very affordable. I've never had an issue with noise or pests. In a great location that makes everything in the triangle a short drive. However, it is a new place, and is still going through growing pains and new management. So there have been a few frustrations stemming from that, which still need addressing. But not things that keeps me from recommending this place. The new management is light-years better at solving problems than the original management.

I was literally the very first person to stay at 54 Station. That made me the guinea pig for a lot of things that went wrong. Cameron, (the first property manager), was very nice and helpful with keeping me informed about when the complex would open. After he left, things went downhill. I had several problems in my apartment with cable and WiFi that were never solved. I was never issued a house key to the apartment that I transferred to and when the batteries died to the door, “emergency maintenance” never answered or returned a phone call. My daughter and I had to sleep in the cold all night and go to work and school in the same clothing as the day before. We contacted Brown Investment Properties and never got a response. Apartment Dynamics has been a great change thus far. I love the activities, the organization, the friendliness and the sense of community we have now. That is what my star rating is based on.

So far my experience with this apartment has been great. The staff is kind, and I love the smarthome, free wifi, and free cable benefits. The only downside is that there aren't any sidewalks that connect to the area around the complex. If you are looking to go for a long walk it is pretty much impossible without walking alongside major roads. The apartment is brand new which is AWESOME for the units themselves., but landscaping is still up and coming.

Perfect location with convenience access to everything around (interstate, food, entertainment and shopping) and new facilities. Highly recommend living here.

Reply from 54 Station

Love the brand new apartments and the community amenities, always kept clean.Very spacious as well. would highly recommend this to apartment complex, love the management staff as well very friendly and always there to help you as well

Reply from 54 Station

This is the best community I have ever been in. The property is fresh, clean, and new!! The management is wonderful as well as the maintenance supervisor. I am very pleased!! I wouldn't move unless I had too!! Great job to the folks at 54 Station!!