Great, quite community, apartments are in a great location surrounded by numerous stores and restraunts. So far my experience has been great.

Staff is wonderful and always helpful. When I have a question they always try their best to address the situation ASAP. Staff also went out of their way to call me about an event I was interested in, that had got booked up, that had an opening if I still wanted to come.

Management is very caring and prompt with any help needed. The premises are clean and family friendly and they have great amenities like the pool and the exercise room.

Modern spacious apartments for a reasonable price, great facilities including a large dog park, gym, and pool area. Extremely friendly and helpful staff!

Almost everything about this apartment is great. The office staff is super friendly, and maintenance is always pretty quick when it comes to fulfilling work orders.

So far I love this apartment complex. I had a real nasty time at the last place (I had a squirrel problem the complex refused to address and I ended up hiring a lawyer). When I was in the process of finding a new apartment the staff at 54 Stations really worked with. They went above and beyond to help me out and get the apartment I wanted, in a location that would make me happy. The maintenance staff is super fast to address concerns. I’m looking forward to living here for a while.

I love the complex. The trash valet is awesome and love the dog park. The workout room is spacious and I love the a/c for the mail room. 10/10 would recommend.

I have had a wonderful experience here so far. I love the location and the staff is very friendly. The amenities are great. I have had a great experience with all of the maintenance workers as well.

So far living here has been great. The staff are friendly, helpful, and the amenities inside the units and outside are fantastic. The area is also convenient to the RTP, the mall, and plenty of restaurants, without being too loud. Some neighbors have made quite a bit of noise outside at night, but only on the weekends usually and it doesn't last long enough to bother me too much usually.

I’ve only been here a few weeks but I’m liking it so far. It’s newly built so that’s nice and makes it clean. I love the smart home feature and I love the west floor plan. The office staff are friendly and maintenance request was handled pretty quickly

It’s really nice here, very quiet location is great for my commute as well. My apt is spacious and amenities are great too. I like the gym but I wish you guys had heavier weights

It has been 2 months since I moved into 54 Station, and am I am already in love! The amenities are great. My favorites are the smart home and the gym. The staff is also incredible. I love that they prioritize community events!

Signed lease on line since I was coming from out of town. When I came to pick up keys for move in it only took about 15 minutes. Laurie was very nice, funny and accommodating

Leading up to my move in has been great. Everyone is so helpful and efficient. I’m satisfied with the apartment itself and I can’t wait to officially join the 54 Station Community.

Great and peaceful community here, everyone is very friendly. The amenities at the clubhouse/gym are wonderful and management is very helpful and quick to resolve issues.

- Apartments are great - Nice location - Have Washers and Dryers inside apartment - Pet friendly - People are super friendly -

The complex is great with nice amenities! I love the location, it’s close to all the necessities. Also, the staff is very helpful! It definitely checks all my boxes!

I love this community. I love the food trucks, the events hosted at the office and the amenities. My friends love my apartment as well. My experience has been great thus far and I hope it continues.

Great community! Friendly staff, fun events, big dog park. Thanks so much can for a great experience so far! We can’t wait for the grill and hammock space to be finished.

I've lived here since the beginning of June and everyone that works here has been fantastic. Always willing to help resolve any issue small or big.

I feel at home at my complex! The staff is kind and really cares about the residents experience! Already highly considering renewing my lease and I just moved in a few weeks ago!

Great location, open floor plan, nice amenities, unique apartment features, friendly and responsive office staff; parking Ian sometimes an issue, but overall it is ok.

54 Station has beautiful apartments with very nice amenities! During the occasional times I have needed to contact maintenance or the front office, they have been very helpful and quick to respond.

So far I love it here! All of the staff are so friendly. Every time I see the maintenance crew on the golf cart they smile and wave, the leasing office is very helpful, I’m very impressed! My only complaint is I wish they had more dog clean up stations! There are only 2 and very spread out.

Our experience here at 54 Station has been nothing short of amazing. From the staff, to the residents to all of the brand new apartments and amenities I really feel like we hit the jack pot when we found this complex! All of the staff are always willing to help with a friendly, happy attitude and they also provide some amazing community activities that are great for meeting your neighbors—it really feels like a little family! we absolutely love it here and would 100% recommend to anyone looking for a safe, clean, and beautiful place to live with an awesome location!