Great community! Love the apartment and amenities. Would be nice to have an outdoor rec area like a sand volleyball court or area for yard games.

The staff here is really friendly and helpful. When first applying i was asked what i wanted and the leasing agents tried to be very accommodating.

Great experience! Friendly staff and great amenities. The staff really cares for the residents and promotes a safe and enjoyable experience.

Reply from 54 Station

I enjoy living here. It’s really nice and quiet. The leasing manager she is really nice and helpful . The gym is really nice as well. Perks!

Reply from 54 Station

My husband and I have had a wonderful experience with the staff being friendly and helpful and the amenities being kept clean and accessible. Our apartment is nice and spacious and feels high-end. Another bonus is that the location is pretty central to any area in the triangle.

I love living at 54 Station Apartments. The location is great and the amenities are wonderful and easy to access. The maintenance staff is always prompt and reliable.

I love it here I would stay here for a long time.i love the management here.i love the people around me.i love the cleanest apartment u guys have here.

Reply from 54 Station

The community is beautiful, the apts are new and high quality. It's pretty quiet for an apt complex. The designated pet areas are nice, too.

Reply from 54 Station

Been here 6months. Great neighborhood. Very quiet. The staff is very good as well. Best complex I have stayed in. The technology is a plus as well!

Reply from 54 Station

Satisfied with the community, and the convenience of the shopping areas, the valet living and walking areas for exercising and the churches nearby.

Reply from 54 Station

Friendly staff. Concerns and requests addressed in a timely manner. I love the app provided for rent payments. Only complaint so far is parking. Unable to get a close park to my building especially on the weekends. No loud neighbors. Nice community.

I've really enjoyed living at 54 Station Apartments! This has been the first apartment complex I've lived at that I'd actually give 5 stars. The management seems to really care and has always been very responsive, and the apartments themselves are fantastic (and well-insulated)! Highly recommend this property.

Reply from 54 Station

Excellent, new community to live. Kudos to the resident staff. They are all eager to assist and resolve any problems you experience in your home and in this community.

Reply from 54 Station

A very clean nice community to live in. Really nice neighbors. Quiet and a very home like neighborhood to live in. Someone is always available to talk to when needed. Their maintenance supervisor is the best.

Reply from 54 Station

Good experience. Wish the keypads to the gym and mailroom worked more consistently. Nice layout in the 1 bedrooms and pretty quiet community.

I rate the 54 Station apartments as 5 stars. I have been extremely pleased with the apartment, the surrounding area, and the staff. Everyone has been very pleasant and helpful.

Reply from 54 Station

It’s great and I enjoy the food truck. Also I have great privacy and great neighbors. I like the dog park also. It’s great. I enjoy living here.

Reply from 54 Station

The apartments are huge! The staff is very friendly, The grounds are nice and the community is quiet. Looking forward to the completion of the improvements. Great location

Reply from 54 Station

I love my community. The office manager and staff are the greatest. They are very attentive too your every need. They are always on top of everything.

Reply from 54 Station

Ours is a peaceful, beautiful apartment inside & out. The residents and grounds are lovely. We are at home here, with friendly, helpful, & capable management.

Reply from 54 Station

Everyone is always very friendly and has been great in answering my questions! They always try to go above and beyond with community events, and even though it's a new community you can see they are trying their best to make it a great place to live!

Reply from 54 Station

Great community with a friendly staff . Very safe feeling not to noisy , great updated amenities, nice and neighbors. I wouldn’t choose to live anywhere else !

Reply from 54 Station

I really love this place! The location is great for work, and isn’t too loud compared to living near the freeway. The only problem I had is that each building only has 1 handicap parking spot. If we could get another one in front, that’d Be awesome!

Great experience so far. With the new staff, my issues are getting resolved quicker. Beautiful apartment and grounds. Quiet neighbors and have had no issues so far. I love the inexpensive cable and fantastic weight room. Looking forward to an enhanced dog park.

Reply from 54 Station

Great experience so far. Staff is kind and helpful whenever possible. I haven’t had any issue since I’ve been living here for almost s year now.