I'm not at all happy with Spectrum. However, Im very happy here. I think it is a great community to live in. I truly feel that they care about all of us and the show it by giving community cook outs ; all for free. Plus free donuts and coffee for breakfast at times.

Leading up to my move in has been great. Everyone is so helpful and efficient. I’m satisfied with the apartment itself and I can’t wait to officially join the 54 Station Community.

Great and peaceful community here, everyone is very friendly. The amenities at the clubhouse/gym are wonderful and management is very helpful and quick to resolve issues.

- Apartments are great - Nice location - Have Washers and Dryers inside apartment - Pet friendly - People are super friendly -

The complex is great with nice amenities! I love the location, it’s close to all the necessities. Also, the staff is very helpful! It definitely checks all my boxes!

I love this community. I love the food trucks, the events hosted at the office and the amenities. My friends love my apartment as well. My experience has been great thus far and I hope it continues.

Great community! Friendly staff, fun events, big dog park. Thanks so much can for a great experience so far! We can’t wait for the grill and hammock space to be finished.

I've lived here since the beginning of June and everyone that works here has been fantastic. Always willing to help resolve any issue small or big.

I feel at home at my complex! The staff is kind and really cares about the residents experience! Already highly considering renewing my lease and I just moved in a few weeks ago!

Great location, open floor plan, nice amenities, unique apartment features, friendly and responsive office staff; parking Ian sometimes an issue, but overall it is ok.

54 Station has beautiful apartments with very nice amenities! During the occasional times I have needed to contact maintenance or the front office, they have been very helpful and quick to respond.

So far I love it here! All of the staff are so friendly. Every time I see the maintenance crew on the golf cart they smile and wave, the leasing office is very helpful, I’m very impressed! My only complaint is I wish they had more dog clean up stations! There are only 2 and very spread out.

Our experience here at 54 Station has been nothing short of amazing. From the staff, to the residents to all of the brand new apartments and amenities I really feel like we hit the jack pot when we found this complex! All of the staff are always willing to help with a friendly, happy attitude and they also provide some amazing community activities that are great for meeting your neighbors—it really feels like a little family! we absolutely love it here and would 100% recommend to anyone looking for a safe, clean, and beautiful place to live with an awesome location!

54 Station is a great place to live. The units are brand new, very spacious, and affordable! We have not had any issues so far in the 2 months that we have lived here. The community is conveniently located in a central area close to the mall and lots of restaurants. We visited others apartments in the area and this one was the best!

54 Station is a great apartment complex to live in. The apartments are brand new with modern appliances. The staff is incredibly helpful and the community areas are well maintained. I would highly recommend living here.

A lot of the people that live at 54 Station are great. They all seem nice and friendly. People in the office are always great. Though I am not a fan of everyone in the office. Maintenance does their job with. They come efficiently & are always so nice!

Has been great so far, good value for the size and love the location. Nice and quiet, no noise from traffic, maintenance is very quick to fix things.

Recently moved to the area and we love it! Apartments and amenities are super nice, all staff members are very friendly and helpful and we’re close to everything!

I am moving to the community this upcoming week and I am so excited. The feel that I get when I come to the complex is so calm, peaceful and warmth of happiness.

The community is clean and safe. Office staff are very friendly. The maintenance team isn’t timely and efficient. And my neighbors are fantastic!

54 Station are great apartments in a great area. They are recently build. The maintenance and office staff are always friendly and quick to respond if any issues. They do have community get together frequently. I have loved my time here and will always recommend it to others.

During a move hat had the potential to be stressful, 54 Station staff was accommodating and understanding for our unique situation. They have been friendly with every interaction I have had. Will definitely renew if a home doesn’t come on the market when we are ready.

I signed my lease before seeing the apartment, meaning the pictures were a great representation of the community. Additionally, Lorielle chose the excellent apartment for me in a location that fit my personality. The entire process was timely and efficient.

Pleasant environment and community. Always promoting activities for socialization and resident involvement. Great staff - courteous and professional!

54 Station is one of the best properties I have rented thus far. I love the amenities and love that they are always having stuff for the residents to participate in like cookouts, ice cream socials, food trucks etc. I love the valet trash pick up and the overall look of the apartment and appliances.