54 Station

Average place to live. Smart home amenities do not work. Not many community events. Quiet neighborhood. Nice apartments. Unresponsive front office.
Good apartments that are new and this place has great employees. I really like the valet trash and the package concierge amenities! I wish the recycling area was cleaner/people would know how to recycle better
I've really enjoyed living at 54 Station so far. The location is great, being so close to Target and the mall and lots of dining options. The apartments are also beautiful and spacious, and the staff in the front office are always very helpful and friendly. You do hear quite a lot of siren noises from the nearby fire stations, which might be a bother to some, but that's obviously something that can't be helped. Other than that it's a very peaceful and quiet community. I'm excited to live here for another year!
I would have given 5 stars but when I moved here I was promised a smart apartment with features like thermostat remote control that has never worked
nitially, 54 Station WAS a great community under the previous management company with their leasing and maintenance staff, and I would have described the community as being quiet with a strong sense of community comprised of young professionals and older adults. Since the current property management company leasing & maintenance staff came in around late December 2019, the community has taken a significant decline. Leasing and maintenance staff are unresponsive to emails and phones, and the community morale and caliber of residents who have moved in has significantly shifted, which may be reflective of a decreased or more relaxed leasing standard. There are SEVERAL inconsiderate neighbors who play the music from their apartments and/or cars obnoxiously loud at all hours of the night, park their cars however the want, across multiple parking spaces, increased notifications of missing packages, inconsistency in smart home features and valet trash pick-up, and the assigned trash dumpster/compactor & cardboard disposal areas are ALWAYS overflowing, OUTSIDE of the designated are. Regarding the mandatory cable/internet package, it seems that the Spectrum cable services were downgraded although the internet service was supposedly upgraded. Also, the community is supposed to be a non-smoking community, which was an initial draw for me when I moved in, but you will frequent encounter marijuana and cigarette smoke throughout the community. There is a lack of enforcement of rules and regulations by the leasing staff and residents who moved into the the community when it was brand new have moved out in large masses, including myself. Due to the significant number of residents who have moved out/will be moving out, it appears that the management company/staff may have been engaging in unscrupulous and deceptive practices to bolster the appeal of the community to fill the large number of long-standing vacancies and availabilities. As of June 2020, the community has resorted to offering units at a rate well-below what units were leased at when the community was BRAND NEW, and the community is only 3 years old. Further, they have waived fees that were mandatory (i..e, w/d rental $40, valet trash- $20, etc) for former/current residents who were the first to lease their respective units AND application fees, JUST to fill the vacancies, but these concessions haven't been offered to pre-existing residents, only increases in rent. I would NOT recommended this property anymore, not even to my worst enemy. DON'T BE FOOLED by the "features" and sincerely scrutinize reviews and use your discretion about the "legitimacy" of positive reviews.
Great community neighborhood is very friendly.. no loud noises at night... parking is amazing always parking available where you stay.. neighbor look out for each other when packages delivered to wrong apartment..
I am recently handicap with pass for car but other resident also have handicap placard that live on other side of complex uses the one close to my place. Are there any future plans to assist in this matter? I have a weakened heart from my chemo and it causes extreme shortness of breath. As things are I have to sit in my car a while before attempting to walk toward my apartment. Also when we email the office could we receive a response.
Love the neighborhood, amenities, management, and maintenance. Just wish the people above weren’t so loud. Everyone’s very helpful and have Positive attitudes.
Living here for the past couple of years has been great. The area is quiet and I have access to multiple businesses around me. The location is amazing.
We love the apartment! The location is great for us and it's a great complex. It's well maintained, the amenities are awesome, and the staff are very nice. Our maintenance requests are always taken care of same day or the next, it's great! The only downside is we have some *really* noisy neighbors, but the apartment complex isn't in control over that and have been responsive when things have gotten a little too rowdy next door.