54 Station

4.4

4.4

Even though there have several administrative changes, my overall experience has been great!!! The office staff has been very helpful to assist with every situation I have encountered.
I really liked the community for a long time. Recently, the community was sold to a new management company and a lot of the features I never had a problem with are now not functioning. The community internet has gotten worse after they invited Comcast to come in to “fix” it—the app and the smart home features no longer work and they haven’t reinstated the online payment portal. Disappointing.
It is a pretty great and quiet place where can relax from all day work. Environment is clean and plants are still in growing. Parking lots are good as well.
Haven’t had any problems yet.. however with the new management, I don’t like how there’s a $45 fee for paying rent online but apparently they can’t fix that. Just had to write checks
Great location! Disorganization/lack of communication following management changeover, but hopefully this will improve with time. I’m enjoying the gym now that I have access to it!
We have been living here about a year and overall our experience has been fine. We like our apartment and the amenities enough, and the location is very convenient. A few days ago some work was done in apartments to update internet. We were left a notice to make sure shelves in the laundry closet were clear. We were not given notice, however, that our machines would be moved. I got home to find that the shelf was not reinstalled properly (supports not screwed back into the wall). The dryer was put back in such a way that the door could not be open. When I tried to do laundry today the washing machine would not turn on. Eventually I figured out that the outlets were not working. It turned out that they flipped the breaker off and did not flip it back on. This was a very frustrating experience. In the future if they are going to be entering our apartment for something, I would appreciate if they schedule a time with us when we are home to make sure it is done correctly so that something like this does not happen again.
Staying at 54 Station has been great. The updated apartment appliances, valet trash, and clubhouse are all great. The app is not as convenient as I would like, but the property staff make up for it by being super helpful and courteous. Great community and great location! We are very happy to be here!
Amazing!!!!! I love living here and don’t plan on leaving any time soon. I work in an apartment complex myself and would still not consider leaving 54 station.
Overall nice apartments. The community is clean and maintenance request are handled within 48 hrs. Leasing office sometimes old cool events.
Apartment is good. But it could be better if every complaint given by us resolves faster by the Management. Other than that everything is fine.