54 Station

Good location, good complex for walks/spending time outside. Overall the apartment is fine. The dishwashers are awful, and the HVAC system is extremely loud in the living room whenever it is on. Insulation around windows, and especially around the porch door, is very poor. The amount of smoking on the property has increased, despite this being a non-smoking complex. People leave dog poop on the ground. Amenities that we were told would be implemented before we moved in, including compost bins and a community garden, have never appeared, and instead the management company appears to waste money to add features that may look nice but have no real functionality to residents.
Pretty good living there. Like the smart home features. Close to the mall and equadistant from Chapel hill and Downtown Durham. Also near RTP
Pretty good experience in every aspect, but I wish the app was fixed. It has been broken for months for me at least. I can’t control my heating and Ac from the app
I’ve seen a higher quality of customer service from the office staff, and the maintenance team has done an awesome job keeping the community free of trash discarded on the grounds. The maintenance team is very warm, always waving and inviting. The 5-star rating is a result of the effort shown by the office staff and maintenance team, not a reflection of my happiness with how I am awakened by loud music in someone’s vehicle at ~2 am or how it’s not innate for residents to not discard trash on grounds within their own community.
Everyone in the office are friendly & helpful. The maintenance crew all seems friendly with a head nod and have been quick when a maintenance request has been submitted.
Love the apartment complex! Definitely worth the price you spend on the rent. Apartments admittedly were better with the first owner but Pegasus has been easy to work with, just a little less responsive. But if you take the pandemic into affect, they aren’t that bad all things considered.
I love the community it’s family friendly and very quiet at night..neighbors will not only greet you but will also convo about their day or pet... I feel very safe coming and going throughout the day..
The neighborhood is peaceful and no one causes trouble. The apartments have a nice layout. Maintenance comes within 1-3 days of submitting a request (depends on how busy they are and if your need is urgent, in my experience.) Most importantly to me, they never show up unannounced. Sometimes the valet trash company leaves boxes behind. Tons of spiders in breezeway and bugs can get inside of the home because it is poorly sealed. The crown molding could have been better and in our master bathroom, I can see completely under the door post. The vinyl in the bathroom also has a long cut in it. Sometimes the office doesn’t answer the phone. Other apartment complexes in the area have issues with crime and roaches, both of which are not a problem here.
New buildings and facilities, great and safe community. I really enjoy the beautiful pool and grilling areas, as well as the sidewalks for daily exercise.
I have had a great experience living at 54 Station. I have been here for a year now and decided to renew my lease for another year. The staff is always very friendly and helpful.