Perfect location with convenience access to everything around (interstate, food, entertainment and shopping) and new facilities. Highly recommend living here.

Reply from 54 Station

I'm not at all happy with Spectrum. However, Im very happy here. I think it is a great community to live in. I truly feel that they care about all of us and the show it by giving community cook outs ; all for free. Plus free donuts and coffee for breakfast at times.

The staff here is really friendly and helpful. When first applying i was asked what i wanted and the leasing agents tried to be very accommodating.

54 Station are great apartments in a great area. They are recently build. The maintenance and office staff are always friendly and quick to respond if any issues. They do have community get together frequently. I have loved my time here and will always recommend it to others.

My experience here has been ok. The only thing I’m really having an issue with is internet. I moved from my old apartment to a new one in December 2018. My WiFi has not worked properly since I’ve moved. I’ve called spectrum and sent emails to the leasing office. No solution has happened to this day. It really sucks to not be able to use WiFi in my apartment

I love living at 54 Station Apartments. The location is great and the amenities are wonderful and easy to access. The maintenance staff is always prompt and reliable.

Great community! Love the apartment and amenities. Would be nice to have an outdoor rec area like a sand volleyball court or area for yard games.

So far my experience with this apartment has been great. The staff is kind, and I love the smarthome, free wifi, and free cable benefits. The only downside is that there aren't any sidewalks that connect to the area around the complex. If you are looking to go for a long walk it is pretty much impossible without walking alongside major roads. The apartment is brand new which is AWESOME for the units themselves., but landscaping is still up and coming.

54 Station is a great place to live. The residents are nice but quite so you will not be disturbed. The area is very convenient with close access go go place.

A lot of the people that live at 54 Station are great. They all seem nice and friendly. People in the office are always great. Though I am not a fan of everyone in the office. Maintenance does their job with. They come efficiently & are always so nice!

I really love this place! The location is great for work, and isn’t too loud compared to living near the freeway. The only problem I had is that each building only has 1 handicap parking spot. If we could get another one in front, that’d Be awesome!

Overall I love this apartment. The units are beautiful and spacious. Very affordable. I've never had an issue with noise or pests. In a great location that makes everything in the triangle a short drive. However, it is a new place, and is still going through growing pains and new management. So there have been a few frustrations stemming from that, which still need addressing. But not things that keeps me from recommending this place. The new management is light-years better at solving problems than the original management.

Great amenities - the pool and gym are wonderful. The staff is friendly and maintenance requests are always filled quickly. The community wi-fi is also a great addition.

The community is beautiful, the apts are new and high quality. It's pretty quiet for an apt complex. The designated pet areas are nice, too.

Reply from 54 Station

Pleasant environment and community. Always promoting activities for socialization and resident involvement. Great staff - courteous and professional!

It’s really nice here, very quiet location is great for my commute as well. My apt is spacious and amenities are great too. I like the gym but I wish you guys had heavier weights

The complex is great with nice amenities! I love the location, it’s close to all the necessities. Also, the staff is very helpful! It definitely checks all my boxes!

The apartment itself is incredible. Love the location. Living next to be dog work was a mistake. I have never seen so many people use it. They were about 5 people out there last night to almost 11pm and they let their dogs bark for hours and hours in the park. I have also had a women who frequents it around 3-5am and let's her dog sit there and bark. Perhaps some time regulations might help, I think because it's so well light it is easy to go any time and they don't realize how thin the bedroom wall is. That's my only complaint, everything else is perfect.

I love the perks that residents get such as the food trucks or resident parties. I also love the amenities- pool, gym, keyless entry, etc. It’s also usually quiet here, which is a plus. So far the only downsides I’ve experienced were during the lease/move in process. There could be better communication between the staff.

Has been great so far, good value for the size and love the location. Nice and quiet, no noise from traffic, maintenance is very quick to fix things.

Good experience. Wish the keypads to the gym and mailroom worked more consistently. Nice layout in the 1 bedrooms and pretty quiet community.

I love the community. Some of the smart home features promised aren’t working yet after a few months of living here. Still very comfortable.

My experience has been great. My neighbors are respectful and quiet and the management has implemented great ideas for the community. I enjoy living here and would recommend it to others.

Friendly staff. Concerns and requests addressed in a timely manner. I love the app provided for rent payments. Only complaint so far is parking. Unable to get a close park to my building especially on the weekends. No loud neighbors. Nice community.

I enjoy living here. It’s really nice and quiet. The leasing manager she is really nice and helpful . The gym is really nice as well. Perks!