5400 Vistas

4.1

4.1

Izrael
Not 100 pleased with my experience here.. maintenance doesn’t fix much and they take months to show up. It wasn’t this way when I moved in but some things have seriously changed.

Alison
Kids run wild in the evenings, yelling and throwing rocks near the playground. I always bring my own bags to clean up my dog’s poop, because the dispensers are usually empty

Oscar
Lack of security on the community grounds The gates are open all hours of the night inviting all the bad element from the street i’ve had my truck broken into packages stolen from our porch I brought this to the attention of the manager and they still don’t do anything about it inviting all the homeless around the neighborhood to walk around the grounds as they please

Robert
Our air conditioning unit went up and as soon as the manager knew about it she had a replacement unit put in the next day. She even offered a portable fan until the unit could be replaced.

Cynthia
We've always submitted 5 stars on our surveys, but in the last 3 to 4 months our experiences haven't been the best. Hoping we'll see improvement in the remaining of our least.

Verified Resident
The apartments that had lease renewals within 4-5 years need upgrades badly. The gym would be nice with a few mirrors. The dog park is absolutely disgusting and needs to be looked after. The office ladies are not too nice.

Marquita
Wonderful experience great customer service very caring and well kept property . Made renting a apartment easier and I really appreciate it because I haven’t had to in years. But now that rent has raised up And people putting there houses up for sale. This community looks beautiful and like a housing community

Tiyanie
about 2 months ago
I've been here 2 years, I think that things in apartment needs to be updated like, blinds, cabinets, along with a few other things. Living here has been ok considering management has changed several times, maintenance has also changed drastically. But in the office is now a power force working for our community trying her best to correct issues and making sure tenants know what going on in our neighborhood. Her name is Brea she is the best I've seen here yet. She's not saying I don't know when maintenance can look at ur broken fridge she says give me few minutes to hour ill take care of it ,even keeping in touch throughout the process. I manage several hundred people daily , I would hire her but she may do my job better than me 😆 lol .She also is very professional, she has manners, smiling face when she looks at you . All in all a person who cares about exceeding expectations concerning her job. I gotta also say she kinda makes me wanna stay here

Kimberly
1 star
Nothing has changed with Marni. She refuses to speak with me, my air conditioner was out for three days, she knew about it getting ready to go out on August 24 and it finally went out about a week and half later. Told me that they won’t fix anything unless it’s already broken. She won’t give credit which is by law for the days the air conditioner was out. Then we have told her for over two months that there is mold in the walls and she kept ignoring it. When they finally came to check, there was now black mold and she refuses to compensate for that. It sent me to the hospital and urgent care 4 time total. She still won’t talk with me she makes the assistant manager Bri do all the dirty work. She wouldn’t even call me to tell me she’s not giving compensation. This manager needs to be held to standards as she does not act like a true manager.

Jonathon
about 2 months ago
It’s a good and quiet place, always pretty cleaned up everywhere , the maintenance and office people are pretty good at getting back to anyones needs