5400 Vistas

4.1

4.1

I really wish there was a recycling program here. I like living here, but I hate throwing out trash with so much recyclables. Everything else is great! Thanks!
Glad we renewed our lease nice little place for a starter apartment. We like the fact that James and his team take the time to listen to you and afe always willing to help if they can.
This aparment complex is so cute and wonderful, the neighbors have been super kind and easy to talk to. Staff is always saying good morning and being friendly, James is always willing to help no matter the situation. I feel safe at this apartment with security after hours. The only reason it's 4.5 instead of 5 is because with this being and old complex there are a few roaches, there is a pest service however, so it's getting slowly resolved. There definitely isn't as many as there used to be. The commute to shopes and grocery stares are reasonable and i love the fact that this complex is relatively quiet being right next to the freeway. What really sold me is that they are pet friendly and they have a little dog park right in the middle of the complex. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is just starting out to people who have kids.
Love it here, coming on 5 years and anything but upgrades to the apartments. Nice staff, there when you need them. The amenities are nice, open pool & gym
My girlfriend and I moved in about a month ago and we absolutely love it here! Everyone is very friendly. We are glad we picked this apt complex over all the others. (:
The maintenance team is amazing here. Once you put in a maintenance order they are right on it. They don’t leave until they complete the task
Living here is peaceful, we haven’t had any problems with anyone and when we do have problems going on in the unit it is done fairly quick and efficiently.
Great place, overall quiet and well cared for. Good people, good staff. Really can't argue with it at all. Property is in good shape, the apartment is sound.
nice community. usually clean and quiet. the pool, playground and grilling areas are very popular as well as the dog park! i’d recommend living here :)
This is a nice place to live , very clean, quiet and so comfortable when working on my many different ways to make my apartment look the way I want . The maintenance crew help with whatever you need along to way. The office staff are also very helpful I could not have found a better place to live my life only thing I'm missing is handicap bars in bathroom my next mission