Es un lugar muy tranquilo. En la oficina. Las personas son muy frendly pero el mantenimiento es un poco lento. Cuando solicitamos algo preguntan vual es el mejor momento para venir a nuestro apartamento. Quedamps de acuerdo con el horario y ellos nunca vienen esto ha pasado ya 3 veces. No se si se deba a que la propiedad es grande y no tienen suficiente personal pero para mi no es un buen servicio. En lo demas respecta esta muy bien

Having a good time living at 5636; parking is still a major flaw, but other than that, all else is well. Helpful & friendly staff, maintenance is top notch.

Rigo, is a very good property manager, he gets things done and it is very much appreciated. When I speak with him or email him I know that what I ask for will get done. I have lived here for almost 8 years now.

It would be awesome to promote a more quiet environment. Previous noise complaints were not handled as best as possible. Would really love to see more proactive action in that regard.

I moved in about a month ago. So far it has been easy and peaceful. The office staff is very responsive. Maintenance fixes even the small issues quickly! The community is pretty quiet. Kids play outside, neighbors all walk around. So there is noise, but its very minimal especially at night! I love my apartment. It's clean and upgraded even has a garage. And I love the office staff. Rico is a gem!

Enjoy living here! Great interior and if you have an issue they will fix it asap! Patricia and the manager are always nice and helpful to the residents. Love it!

Reply from 5636 Apartments

4.5 stars that's only because we don't have a fitness center. Love my residency at 5636 Apartment! Staff rocks, quiet community, awesome maintenance team! Keep up the great work!

I love my new home everything is perfect so far. Quiet, clean, homie, everything I need is available the staff is very nice and on point. I'm enjoying this feeling here at 5636 :)

Reply from 5636 Apartments

I have not moved in yet but the staff so far has been very accomodating & makes me feel welcome every time I’m on the property! I’m excited for move in :)

Reply from 5636 Apartments

5636 is the coolest place to live in North Dallas. I've been here for a short time but currently I enjoy my community. Mostly I stay inside but the neighborhood is full of adventure.

Reply from 5636 Apartments

I love the office staff! Elizabeth is always helpful, detailed and she was great customer service. I really enjoy she’s office staff. She is great.

It is very central place, I have everything near by. Management is very nice and always willing to help. I’m always entertained by there activities.

Very nice management.. parking has gotten better... neighbours are really quiet where I am.. traffic is bad on the main street, but can't be helped

Los apartamentos 5636 son tranquilos. Muy buena opción para comenzar historial de renta. En la oficina son muy responsables y atentos. Lo recomiendo 100%

Grounds are kept clean. Complex is quite little to no noise. Maintenance is fast to complete work orders. Pool is always on point always clean water is clear

Great workers, great maintenance that work quickly, and haven’t had problems except for finding available parking on some days. Is there a chance for more guest parking as well?

Reply from 5636 Apartments

Parking is a serious issue, but the apartments are very nice in and of themselves & the office/maintenance staff are very courteous and helpful.

Nice place to live, friendly staff, quiet and safe, needs more available parking , otherwise there would be 5 stars on this review. Towing enforcement is a pain, other then that this is a great place to live

Nice place to live. I have little concern about the parking arrangements, but overall, it's been a great place since I moved there. Rico is a very nice guy, and always willing to assist, when the need arises.

pretty decent place to live,my only gripe is the whole Parking situation. I get home late so parking is usually very scarce. Maintenance is pretty reliable and other tenants keep to themselves.

Reply from 5636 Apartments

Love it here the management is awesome they're always friendly and quick to respond to issues they have improve the property a lot and maintenance guys are very helpful with the simplest task

While the apartments are great and maintenance responds quickly, there’s some major issues with parking that haven’t been addressed in over a year. The new management doesn’t really do anything about the numerous parking violations. They will walk right past vehicles double and triple parked without looking at them or having them towed. They’ll tow visitor vehicles for not entering the license plate number correctly, but won’t tow vehicles parked in fire lanes or handicapped spots. Overall my experiences here have been very good, but the previous management was much better about handling parking violations.

It has been close to two years living in this apartment complex. every year it is getting better and better. Kind of falling in love .and staying longer.

Reply from 5636 Apartments

Parking is bad sometimes... people in the office are very nice. There's a lot of trash on the ground, and but overall its been a decent experience living there

The office is very quick to respond to issues and fix them. They are very personal and seem to know all the residents that come and talk to them.