I’ve lived here for almost a month and I’m impressed with how swiftly they have helped with any service or pest control issues I’ve had. I get compliments on my place as well. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

So far everything has been very wonderful living here. Each time something has happened in the apartment weather it’s a light bulb going out or something of the sort the maintenance has been superb!

A little unorganized need communication work. The apt is ok but in the photos I was shown there was shelving in the closet and different bathroom cabinets. The appliances look like theyre from rhe 80s I hope they work and the roaches are disgusting also the gap under the door is going to raise my electric bill when it seemed utilities were included. All bad surprises so far including a ridiculous surprise deposit. I hope you guys can change this negative experience if I am truly a valued resident

It’s a quiet place to live. No one bothers you. They fix work orders fast and no problem there Just has bugs and when you ask them to come spray, it brings more and more bugs out.

Very friendly and welcoming. staff. Recently have done a great job at removing mud and dirt coming from parking areas. Please install better signage and visitor parking lanes.

Everything seems to be ok. I’m glad that there’s finally getting to be grass put down. Seems to be quiet around here for the most part. All ok.

So far so good. New to Texas and everything is relatively easy to get to and the complex is nice. Everyone has been very helpful. The Parking situation isn’t ideal, it’s always full.

Haven’t had many issues and when I do they get fixed immiedately. Have been staying here ever since I moved to Texas about a little over 2 years ago.

Muy buena atención en la oficina! Es muy cómodo el vivir aquí, lo recomiendo mucho es muy tranquilo, tiene bonita piscina de verdad todo es muy lindo

we decided to move here because it is five minutes from my job. the office staff is super nice. and maintenance was quick to fix my frozen fridge. so far we love it here.

I enjoy these apartments, they are conveniently located near LBJ and the Tollway. Nights are calm and I enjoy feeling safe when I’m home. Great place to live!

Everything has been great so far. Nice community. The parking situation is terrible and definitely needs to be better especially for residents.

I have lived at 5636 Apartments for 6 months and its great! The community is quiet, maintenance response is immediate, and for the first time I have encountered an office staff that is honest and addresses all inquiries and concerns quickly and honestly. I feel the are personally concerned that the residents are treated fairly and with respect.

Going into my fourth year at 5636 Apartment and my experience continues to be very pleasant. The staff 5 stars, Maintenance 5 stars, and now I can use the fitness center at the adjacent apartment complex, makes things a great experience for me. Keep up the great work. Signed a very pleased resident!

At night theres no parking place isnt totally horuvle but kinda run down and old things the plugs have hard time keeping in the outlets painted over many times crooked shelves and furouts

Besides a few issues, I have enjoyed my stay here and plan to extend it if I get a good deal. Location is a huge plus. Maintenance staff works fast.

the residence is good, however, in our apartment specifically the kitchen as appliance is a fiasco and you have to be careful with vandalos that enter from outside ...

Great location, conveniently close to Addison and Galleria Mall and LBJ. Spacious parking, calm area. These apartments are pretty big and offer multiple apartments types.

Never have any issues with this community. The people are quiet and I love how close it is to everything. Including public transportation...

I've been in these apartments going on four years the complex is steady improving and cleaner than it was when I first moved in management is awesome as well as maintenance

Office staff is very friendly. The neighbors are kind and helpful. There always seems to be life in this complex. Kids playing, adults talking, just a community enjoying life.

So far it’s ok. I can hear other people pretty easy. Had to replace dishwasher when i first moved in, also I’m finding more insects in my kitchen and bathroom as the time goes by. Other than that. Things are going ok.

I really enjoy living in 5636. The management staff is extremely helpful, when you have any questions of concerns they address them immediately. The maintenance staff responds to each concern in a timely manager. The only complaint is the apartment appliances are out dated for the amount of rent being asked to pay.

I've lived here for almost 1.5 years and while I cannot say that I love it, I cannot say that I hate it. The staff is friendly. Maintenance requests are responded to within reasonable time; however, the workmanship is not always the best. The landscape needs a makeover. My suggestion, replace the dirt with rock to help with the flooding and mud that causes people to slide along the sidewalk. Too many people have fallen because of this.

Living here with my family has been great for the past few months. Great community and the maintenance has been on time and the workers are very friendly.