There's room for improvement but considering the resorces, the job is fine. I would likely recommend it. Main concern is parking. If you get there after 10:30pm, chances are, you wont find where to park.

EVERYBODY IN THE OFFICE STAFF ARE VERY NICE AND HELPFUL. THE MAINTENCE PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS VERY COURTEOUS TO ME. THEY USUALLY COME WITHIN A REASONABLE TIME.

Reply from 5636 Apartments

Staff and maintenance are awesome I just don't feel safe due to the neighborhood and lack of security. I also don't fancy the visitor parking rule.

Reply from 5636 Apartments

Great price, love the patio set up. Could use some upgrades and maintenance on some issues in apt when moved in. Appreciate the gates. Parking is awful as usual.

While the apartments are great and maintenance responds quickly, there’s some major issues with parking that haven’t been addressed in over a year. The new management doesn’t really do anything about the numerous parking violations. They will walk right past vehicles double and triple parked without looking at them or having them towed. They’ll tow visitor vehicles for not entering the license plate number correctly, but won’t tow vehicles parked in fire lanes or handicapped spots. Overall my experiences here have been very good, but the previous management was much better about handling parking violations.

The price is low but you get what you pay for. Maintenance does not fix what they say they will fix and the parking is pretty limited. There is also a bug problem even though you have to pay a monthly pest control fee.

Reply from 5636 Apartments

Parking is bad sometimes... people in the office are very nice. There's a lot of trash on the ground, and but overall its been a decent experience living there

So far I have had nothing but good things to say about this complex. All of my maintance requests have been done in a timely manner. Parking for visitors is a huge issue as it is limited and a parking pass is required? My gate access is akward and could be easily improved. After saying all that the complex is clean, well maintained and the staff is friendly. I have enjoyed my stay here as I lived here for 5 years now.

Reply from 5636 Apartments

The experience so far has been a good one. The office staff have been very helpful and understanding. I wouldn't mind renewing the lease a couple more years if it wasn't for the inconvenience of neighbors living upstair and their lack of concern for the persons living below.

I Love The Apts, Not So Much The Other Companies That The Site Associate its self with. i.e. SWAT Towing Company. There just a bunch of thief's... as long as 5636 uses them i 100% wont renew my lease.

The office staff & 'maintenance are great! Only down side is some of neighbors, my car has been hit and packages stolen. Apartment feels more like home every day

Reply from 5636 Apartments

The apartments are great and very quit. Great for a family. The size is great for the price. The sidewalk have flooding promblems when it rains and parking is hard to find

This is a great apartment. The leasing office workers are friendly and respective. We feel very secure and protected. I would like to recommend friends and relatives to rent here.

Reply from 5636 Apartments

5636 has been a nice apartment for me. Moving in I had some issues but most have been completely sorted out. The bug issue is completely gone, but it was not good when I got here. Office ladies really help a lot, they're wonderful honestly. Always helpful. They do what they can with what they have. A tree fell on property and they had it out within 12 hours of it falling. Neighbors are nice, it's an apartment. I've never had any issue with crime here and have accidentally left my windows down in my vehicle overnight and everything was untouched in my vehicle. Overall it's nice. The pull in gate sucks with trying to maneuver around the machine, that needs to be changed ASAP. I do not want to renew simply because the stupid gate is so difficult to get through with my larger vehicle and the sharp turn for the buttons.

Reply from 5636 Apartments

It had been over a year since I live in this apartment. At first there was parking Issues.this time it is better but you need to find ways to improve it. Besides week ends is noisy ,a lot of people in and out staying late by the pool area.

The property is pretty. Parking is a little bit difficult. The complex is very thorough to make sure everything is set up correctly and they were very helpful when explaining the process of the move

Reply from 5636 Apartments

I am living here since march 2016.This apartment is good in many way .some times it is noisy and crowded parking lot.there fore if these things fixed it will be a great place to leave.

Reply from 5636 Apartments

I really enjoy living here. It is very quiet and the office staff is nice. The grounds are clean and well maintained. They have fixed all of my maintenance request without delay.

The people in the office are really helpful. All maintenance request are done promptly. The neighbors are quiet and polite. I really enjoy it here.

4 out of 5 stars with the great chance to get that fifth star by getting those community trash can across the complex to help keep it clean. :-)

It has been close to two years living in this apartment complex. every year it is getting better and better. Kind of falling in love .and staying longer.

Reply from 5636 Apartments

The maintenance team and office staff are awesome! My work orders are completed fast. The the office staff is dependable. When ever I go to the office I am greeted with a smile.

Great apartment and staff! Clean area and a nice patio area for furniture and plants! Parking could improve but other than that nothing but good things.

Reply from 5636 Apartments

I love this staff, they are very kind always answer my questions never have any problems with them. The previous company or owners we not keeping up with maintenance that well or being very responsive.

The office ladies are friendly and professional. The entire apartment complex is in decent shape, clean areas and respectful neighbors. We love it.