Do not keep promises.. Take way too long to process a refund and comstantly lie. Not enough resident parking. And workers dont complete task

Reply from 5636 Apartments

Needs to be better at keeping apartments nice .. stairs need to be repainted, etc! I don't like that we have to ask them to do stuff outside that's public and obvious. It makes their apartments look bad!

Decent place to come home and sleep. That's about it. It could be a lot better, I don't mind it though. It's overpriced for the small space given.

Neighbours don't care about being loud. They block cars in every once in a while. Office seems like they are inconvenienced by requests. Gate was broken for a couple of week.

The office makes me feel that I am inconveniencing them anytime we talk. They never answer the phone. The maintenance guys are very nice and helpful though.

the residence is good, however, in our apartment specifically the kitchen as appliance is a fiasco and you have to be careful with vandalos that enter from outside ...

I feel mostly safe, the office is nice and friendly they work with you as much as they can. The towing company they are contracted with is absolutely horrid.

I've lived here for almost 1.5 years and while I cannot say that I love it, I cannot say that I hate it. The staff is friendly. Maintenance requests are responded to within reasonable time; however, the workmanship is not always the best. The landscape needs a makeover. My suggestion, replace the dirt with rock to help with the flooding and mud that causes people to slide along the sidewalk. Too many people have fallen because of this.

I'm on the fence about this complex. It is a very quiet community and the neighbors are friendly towards one another. Parking is the worst. The are so many vehicles without a parking permit sticker, but they are parked throughout the community and nothing is being done about it. There are also drainage issues from the sprinkler system. I get a mudslide in front of my doorway every time the sprinklers come on. A week or two later, a member of the maintenance staff will come will a shovel to scrape it up; only for it to return.

Reply from 5636 Apartments

Very friendly and welcoming. staff. Recently have done a great job at removing mud and dirt coming from parking areas. Please install better signage and visitor parking lanes.

There's room for improvement but considering the resorces, the job is fine. I would likely recommend it. Main concern is parking. If you get there after 10:30pm, chances are, you wont find where to park.

Parking is bad sometimes... people in the office are very nice. There's a lot of trash on the ground, and but overall its been a decent experience living there

Parking is a serious issue, but the apartments are very nice in and of themselves & the office/maintenance staff are very courteous and helpful.

The price is low but you get what you pay for. Maintenance does not fix what they say they will fix and the parking is pretty limited. There is also a bug problem even though you have to pay a monthly pest control fee.

Reply from 5636 Apartments

Staff and maintenance are awesome I just don't feel safe due to the neighborhood and lack of security. I also don't fancy the visitor parking rule.

Reply from 5636 Apartments

A little unorganized need communication work. The apt is ok but in the photos I was shown there was shelving in the closet and different bathroom cabinets. The appliances look like theyre from rhe 80s I hope they work and the roaches are disgusting also the gap under the door is going to raise my electric bill when it seemed utilities were included. All bad surprises so far including a ridiculous surprise deposit. I hope you guys can change this negative experience if I am truly a valued resident

While the apartments are great and maintenance responds quickly, there’s some major issues with parking that haven’t been addressed in over a year. The new management doesn’t really do anything about the numerous parking violations. They will walk right past vehicles double and triple parked without looking at them or having them towed. They’ll tow visitor vehicles for not entering the license plate number correctly, but won’t tow vehicles parked in fire lanes or handicapped spots. Overall my experiences here have been very good, but the previous management was much better about handling parking violations.

Everything seems to be ok. I’m glad that there’s finally getting to be grass put down. Seems to be quiet around here for the most part. All ok.

Great price, love the patio set up. Could use some upgrades and maintenance on some issues in apt when moved in. Appreciate the gates. Parking is awful as usual.

It’s a quiet place to live. No one bothers you. They fix work orders fast and no problem there Just has bugs and when you ask them to come spray, it brings more and more bugs out.

EVERYBODY IN THE OFFICE STAFF ARE VERY NICE AND HELPFUL. THE MAINTENCE PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS VERY COURTEOUS TO ME. THEY USUALLY COME WITHIN A REASONABLE TIME.

Reply from 5636 Apartments

At night theres no parking place isnt totally horuvle but kinda run down and old things the plugs have hard time keeping in the outlets painted over many times crooked shelves and furouts

So far so good. New to Texas and everything is relatively easy to get to and the complex is nice. Everyone has been very helpful. The Parking situation isn’t ideal, it’s always full.

Living here with my family has been great for the past few months. Great community and the maintenance has been on time and the workers are very friendly.

this is a great beginner’s complex, but there’s a couple amenities missing that I overlooked before signing the lease. other than that the community is quiet & friendly, great starter place.