Great price, love the patio set up. Could use some upgrades and maintenance on some issues in apt when moved in. Appreciate the gates. Parking is awful as usual.

There's room for improvement but considering the resorces, the job is fine. I would likely recommend it. Main concern is parking. If you get there after 10:30pm, chances are, you wont find where to park.

The price is low but you get what you pay for. Maintenance does not fix what they say they will fix and the parking is pretty limited. There is also a bug problem even though you have to pay a monthly pest control fee.

Reply from 5636 Apartments

Staff and maintenance are awesome I just don't feel safe due to the neighborhood and lack of security. I also don't fancy the visitor parking rule.

Reply from 5636 Apartments

EVERYBODY IN THE OFFICE STAFF ARE VERY NICE AND HELPFUL. THE MAINTENCE PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS VERY COURTEOUS TO ME. THEY USUALLY COME WITHIN A REASONABLE TIME.

So far I have had nothing but good things to say about this complex. All of my maintance requests have been done in a timely manner. Parking for visitors is a huge issue as it is limited and a parking pass is required? My gate access is akward and could be easily improved. After saying all that the complex is clean, well maintained and the staff is friendly. I have enjoyed my stay here as I lived here for 5 years now.

Reply from 5636 Apartments

I Love The Apts, Not So Much The Other Companies That The Site Associate its self with. i.e. SWAT Towing Company. There just a bunch of thief's... as long as 5636 uses them i 100% wont renew my lease.

The maintenance team and office staff are awesome! My work orders are completed fast. The the office staff is dependable. When ever I go to the office I am greeted with a smile.

The office staff & 'maintenance are great! Only down side is some of neighbors, my car has been hit and packages stolen. Apartment feels more like home every day

Reply from 5636 Apartments

5636 has been a nice apartment for me. Moving in I had some issues but most have been completely sorted out. The bug issue is completely gone, but it was not good when I got here. Office ladies really help a lot, they're wonderful honestly. Always helpful. They do what they can with what they have. A tree fell on property and they had it out within 12 hours of it falling. Neighbors are nice, it's an apartment. I've never had any issue with crime here and have accidentally left my windows down in my vehicle overnight and everything was untouched in my vehicle. Overall it's nice. The pull in gate sucks with trying to maneuver around the machine, that needs to be changed ASAP. I do not want to renew simply because the stupid gate is so difficult to get through with my larger vehicle and the sharp turn for the buttons.

Reply from 5636 Apartments

The people in the office are really helpful. All maintenance request are done promptly. The neighbors are quiet and polite. I really enjoy it here.

4 out of 5 stars with the great chance to get that fifth star by getting those community trash can across the complex to help keep it clean. :-)

I really enjoy living here. It is very quiet and the office staff is nice. The grounds are clean and well maintained. They have fixed all of my maintenance request without delay.

The apartments are great and very quit. Great for a family. The size is great for the price. The sidewalk have flooding promblems when it rains and parking is hard to find

This is a great apartment. The leasing office workers are friendly and respective. We feel very secure and protected. I would like to recommend friends and relatives to rent here.

Reply from 5636 Apartments

It had been over a year since I live in this apartment. At first there was parking Issues.this time it is better but you need to find ways to improve it. Besides week ends is noisy ,a lot of people in and out staying late by the pool area.

The property is pretty. Parking is a little bit difficult. The complex is very thorough to make sure everything is set up correctly and they were very helpful when explaining the process of the move

Reply from 5636 Apartments

I am living here since march 2016.This apartment is good in many way .some times it is noisy and crowded parking lot.there fore if these things fixed it will be a great place to leave.

Reply from 5636 Apartments

I love this staff, they are very kind always answer my questions never have any problems with them. The previous company or owners we not keeping up with maintenance that well or being very responsive.

Great apartment and staff! Clean area and a nice patio area for furniture and plants! Parking could improve but other than that nothing but good things.

Reply from 5636 Apartments

Parking is rough, especially during nighttime. I am not sure if there are visitors parking in permit spaces, or there's just not enough parking availability for everyone currently living here. Other than that everything is awesome :)

Reply from 5636 Apartments

The office ladies are friendly and professional. The entire apartment complex is in decent shape, clean areas and respectful neighbors. We love it.

I love living here! Excellent maintenance as well as beautiful wall color and flooring. Only complaint would be the parking issue, not nearly enough parking for every resident.

Very friendly staff. Great service repairmen. Roomy apartments. Very accommodating front desk, they go above and beyond what is expected. Also the neighbors are very friendly.

Reply from 5636 Apartments

I love my apartment lay out and the feeling of home when im in it. Maintence is always quick to respond and all neighbors are friendly yet quiet .