Cinthia and Perla are great at the office and the maintenance guys are fast and friendly. Been here since before Anterra and don't plan on leaving anytime soon. The only downside is the horrible parking situation, but the fact is the complex simply wasn't built with enough spaces.

I have been a resident for 14 years and will continue to be a resident of 5636 Apartment Homes. Thanks for the outstanding management through the years.

I LOVE Perla and Cynthia. They have been amazing at taking care of the needs of the property and the residents. I went thrgh a rough patch last year after a major surgery and they went above and beyond to work with me. Love those ladies

Great place to live. Id highly recommend it to anyone looking for a safe area local and close to all your main grocery and shopping centers and those who have kids

Love it here the management is awesome they're always friendly and quick to respond to issues they have improve the property a lot and maintenance guys are very helpful with the simplest task

Es un lugar muy tranquilo. En la oficina. Las personas son muy frendly pero el mantenimiento es un poco lento. Cuando solicitamos algo preguntan vual es el mejor momento para venir a nuestro apartamento. Quedamps de acuerdo con el horario y ellos nunca vienen esto ha pasado ya 3 veces. No se si se deba a que la propiedad es grande y no tienen suficiente personal pero para mi no es un buen servicio. En lo demas respecta esta muy bien

Me siento muy complacida de poder estar en esta residencia, excelente servicio, las áreas se mantienen siempre muy limpia, el servicio muy bien

The staff at these apartments are always very helpful and quick about getting things taken care of. The maintenance staff are always very helpful and explain what they are doing to fix the problems.

Awesome apts really really enjoy living gere!!!management is awesome and they are always quick to take care of problems that might come up just great place to live

Great! I just move in the beginning of this month and everything is great, all staffs is friendly, well inform and easy to deal with, thanks

i just started living here and it is really nice. The only thing disappointing is the parking situation. i cant come in late hours to my home without finding a spot

Expeditious maintenance, they repair even the same day. Friendly and efficient staff, the office people listen, they ordered new and better washer and dryer machines after I talked to them. Thanks

Reply from 5636 Apartments

I love my new home everything is perfect so far. Quiet, clean, homie, everything I need is available the staff is very nice and on point. I'm enjoying this feeling here at 5636 :)

Reply from 5636 Apartments

I have not moved in yet but the staff so far has been very accomodating & makes me feel welcome every time I’m on the property! I’m excited for move in :)

Reply from 5636 Apartments

5636 is the coolest place to live in North Dallas. I've been here for a short time but currently I enjoy my community. Mostly I stay inside but the neighborhood is full of adventure.

Reply from 5636 Apartments

I love the office staff! Elizabeth is always helpful, detailed and she was great customer service. I really enjoy she’s office staff. She is great.

It is very central place, I have everything near by. Management is very nice and always willing to help. I’m always entertained by there activities.

Just moved in on Monday and not only were the staff very friendly and professional but the apartment and the community are very nice and homey feeling

Los apartamentos 5636 son tranquilos. Muy buena opción para comenzar historial de renta. En la oficina son muy responsables y atentos. Lo recomiendo 100%

The front office staff is awesome and maintenance comes in a timely manner. If in the event of an emergency the staff will be at your apartment very quickly. The property manager is great, he always great you by name and is a family feel environment.

I moved in about a month ago. So far it has been easy and peaceful. The office staff is very responsive. Maintenance fixes even the small issues quickly! The community is pretty quiet. Kids play outside, neighbors all walk around. So there is noise, but its very minimal especially at night! I love my apartment. It's clean and upgraded even has a garage. And I love the office staff. Rico is a gem!

Maintaining the complex very well....office staff is awsome. Maintenance are very cool people as well here. Love it. I would refer a couple of my buddies to live here.

Enjoy living here! Great interior and if you have an issue they will fix it asap! Patricia and the manager are always nice and helpful to the residents. Love it!

Reply from 5636 Apartments

Nice place to live. I have little concern about the parking arrangements, but overall, it's been a great place since I moved there. Rico is a very nice guy, and always willing to assist, when the need arises.

I love living in this apartment. The only problem I have is parking; other than that it's pretty nice apartment. Residents are very friendly.