Enjoy living here. the staff handles your issues promptly and usually quick to get to any maintenance work orders. Enjoy the amenities and the people

I Like that its a quite environment. The pool and workout room are great and always clean for the most part. And i like that the staff is always so nice.

I love living here, very one is friendly. Pretty much a quiet community they also have a nice dog park. Management could be a little bit better with the way they operate in the office.

I Love living here, management is great and I feel very safe here been here three years, I only wish they had two bedrooms with full size washer And dryer connections

Maintenance is always prompt and professional. Also the staff is extremely generous and helpful. I had an minor issue with my garbage disposal and 5fifty was on it like white on rice!

I really like the new management company. Only thing I miss is our old maintenance man Herbert. He was very friendly and always there to make you smile.

Front office very nice and helpful. It is a very quite atmosphere most of the time, the renovations are nice and the pool is also very nice and clean most of the time.

Great community. Apartment employees are very friendly and accommodating. Will definitely be renewing my lease and I am positive I will continue to have a positive experience

I am very happy to live in this place it is very safe very private very clean a very nice gym and they have an excellent staff in the office I really recommend it

Just need the gym to be 24/7. Then this would be 5 full stars. I love everything else about these apartments. I almost want to renew my lease.

I like the people for the most part. The staff of helpful and the maintenance is on time for the most part. We are happy to be able to renew our lease again!

I enjoy living here. Everyone in the office is friendly and helpful. My recent work order was handled quickly, which I appreciated. I'm looking forward to continuing this positive experience.

Reply from 5Fifty

one negative point construction in pool area right in summer that was a very bad call also the mail box room can be a danger now that only has a wat in and out.

An effort is being made to add attractive features to look good to potential residents, but the hot water, air conditinning, and decrepit appliances are not being addressed until they're an emergency.

Since the new company has taken over the community has gotten better. I really love our maintenance guy. He is always there to make you smile.

Glad to see the place being upgraded. New pool and now a fitness room. Being able to pay online helps out. And always helping out with any issues that we may have

Very friendly staff and incredible maintnance crew.best apartment complex iv lived in so far, quiet neighborhood and very peaceful, just waiting for pool to.reopen and gym, wont think.twice about renewing my lease

Always friendly in office. Always try to fix situation with maintenance. They were quick to make sure I was set on the move in date and also were kind enough to remind me that my lease was almost up.

Fantastic so far. Never had an issue with them and staff is very friendly. I would recommend this place to as a great first home in SA. It's in a nice location and with all the renovations going on it will only get better!

Reply from 5Fifty

Doing a good job so far. Better staff today then in previous times. Goo to see you are open on Sat. Would rather see apt. # more visible to emergency responders Verdes having to go up way half the stairs and back down. Let's admit it, how many times when you first arrived here did you find yourself doing this.... keep it simple, MOVE THE APT#S TO THE POLLS

Reply from 5Fifty

15 years here i thank that says it all. dont want to ever move never a problom getting things fix .its just a good place to live. someone always here to lend a helping hand getting things done.

Reply from 5Fifty

Thumbs up! you are doing an amazing job. Very friendly staff. Very helpful, friendly and thorough with my transfer process. Also always available during office hours.

Reply from 5Fifty

It would be honorable to give residents a thank card and with 1 month 1/2 rent for renewal and keep up with cleaness. And a event for all of us neighbors to meet each other.

The new renovations are superb. Looking forward to our apartment getting the new look. But my overall experience has been outstanding with the exception of my neighbors downstairs who are constantly vocal and loud.

Reply from 5Fifty

Like the property, clean and being updated! Loving the new renovations and can't wait to transfer to my new apartment. I don't use the dog park but the residents love it