Decent apartment complex. Only complaint is that the dish washer smells. Would not recommend the lower price apartment, rather the upgraded one.

So far everything has been good. The staff is nice and I really like the neighborhood. The easy access to the highway makes my commute to work a lot shorter and I avoid traffic.

Very quiet neighborhood. Neighbors respect each other. Great staff and outstanding maintenance crew. Great location to nearby business and restaurants.

I love living at 5Fifty Apartments! Celeste and Jamie in the front office are so sweet and always there when I need anything at all. The entire complex has been pretty friendly and quiet---mostly just families around me. I'm halfway through my lease and have zero complaints so far!

Okay place to live. Nice people in the front office always nice. Maintenance man always comes in a. Timely fashion never really have to wait long.

Quite and easy access to the area's around . The staff is super nice and helpful. I enjoy my 5yrs of bring a resident here. I like the small community atmosphere

The apartments are nice. One thing I hate is that rent goes up every lease term. I done care for that at all. Other then that everything else is fine.

Apartment Community is great! very quiet and never had any issues or complaints with neighbors or other residents. Even the residents in other buildings are friendly and willing to help if needed

Office staff very friendly and helpful, never had one problem with them in my 7 months of living here so far. Anytime I call about an issue, they are immediately on it! My unit is somewhat of an older unit, so the paint is really bad... pests, such as roaches can be an issue, but not a huge one. The office staff is willing to do what it takes to make sure you don’t have to deal with that. The walls are extremely thin so you can hear literally everything next door and upstairs, which, at times could be a little irritating.. Lucy I don’t have loud neighbors. The apartments are extremely kid friendly and I like that because I have a 6 year old. The location is also perfec too for people who want to be centrally located. It’s also right next to a library, elementary school, heb, Target, and major highway (281) all in all, I do really like this place.

So far it’s been a great experience! I love this app, I just tried it because I was referred to by my front desk here at my apartments so I wanted to give it a go!!

I have yet to live in the apartment, but the customer service has been excellent so far. All interactions that I have yet with 5Fifty apartments has been delightful.

The area is always quiet. Tick walls, I hardly hear my neighbors ( I live on the second floor). Maintenance respond quickly. Trash is well maintained, regularly picked up. 5 Fifty is an amazing place! Been living at 5 Fifty for 3 years now and it’s been heaven. No complaints whatsoever.

Haven't moved in yet but I get the family feel around the community. The people and the neighborhood seem very nice. The apartment managers were also great to work with. Can't wait to move in.

Overall a good place to live, huge rooms, average appliance, not too much noise except for the weekends, good parking, only issue was the reliability of the shuttle.

Been here 13 years ! Love the area and never had any really big issues. The staff is very friendly. Repairs get done quick. Schools are great in this area.

Staff is fairly responsive to issues that may arise. Very friendly staff. It is slightly overpriced for size and value of apartment. It definitely feels like they just slapped a coat of paint over everything and called it newly renovated.

Great place. Quiet space. Management is always very nice and responds quickly. Neighbors aren’t rude. Anything I need they’re helpful. Great

Recently we had a power outage and the staff was great about reaching back out to us to let us know what was going on. Power outage was not the properties fault.

Its been the best experience so far. The neighbors are friendly. The staff is great. The outside always looks clean and kept up. The trash is always picked up

Great place good residents n staff no complaints from me when there is an issue it is resolved quickly i would stay when the lease is up and would recomend this place as well

I love living here! Its quiet and everybody is friendly, so I feel very safe! The grounds are constantly kept up with and looking nice! My dog and I meet lots of other pups and everyone's dog is very sweet and well behaved!

I love living here. The office staff is awesome and the maintenance is quick and competent. Tony is great. Paul seems always grumpy. But he is always talented.

Love it management is friendly ,quiet ,clean.well lid.my first apartment.love that it's perfect friendly and the decoration the balcony contest.

Staff continues to be great- quick to address any concerns you may have and find a resolution. The property is always clean and well maintained. Thanks 5fifty

I am so pleased with the staff that helped me find my perfect apartment! They were extremely friendly and inviting. After spending about an hour touring the property, I knew this was where I wanted to be.