7001 Arlington

4.6

4.6

Tyler
about 1 hour ago
All great, except for loud stomping above. Not sure if it’s just the neighbors or the weak integrity of the building. Have other residents had the same issue?
Elizabeth
Loved my first week here! Move in went smoothly and the staff were very attentive to any questions or problems that popped up. I look forward to settling in here!
Alaa
We’ve been here for over one year and love living here. This is the best managed apartment building I’ve ever lived in. I can’t say enough about the staff, they clearly know what they’re doing. The location and outdoor spaces are great.
Andre
Great experience with the rental process. Quick and easy. The apartment building is very nice. It is well lit in the interior with plenty of space to move furniture. The building is situated adjacent to the Capital Crescent Trail and is near many restaurants, shops and retailers.
Emma
3 months ago
Moved here in March 2021. We still love the location. We used to live on the other side of Bethesda, but we think we love this side more and how pet accessible this apartment is.
Matthew
3 months ago
The front desk staff is always pleasant, friendly, and helpful. The location is great; just a short walk from many restaurants, shops, and the Crescent Trail.
Rebecca
4 months ago
I love living here- incredible location, safe and clean facilities. I especially like the little dog park, it’s a great place to meet neighbors and let the pup stretch his legs!
Celine
5 months ago
Perfect match between nature with the capital crescent trail and the center with shops and restaurants of Bethesda row. The residence garden is peaceful and welcoming. The staff does everything they can to assist and help the residents. We are glad we found this place!
Yu
5 months ago
Very cost-effective, the front desk and office staff they are very patient and friendly with everyone. The space for the room is very nice and clean.
Alaa
5 months ago
Super friendly, helpful and professional staff with excellent responds and problem solving skills. If I put a maintenance request, I got an immediate response!