Great place to live in, very clean. It's easy to enjoy neighborhood with fascinating restrants and shops. Staff in 7001 Arlington are very kind and helpful. Specially Ms. Braxton is very kind and try to help me.

It has been a great experience living here with my dog. The community is clean, well-maintained, and friendly (and pet friendly). There are multiple courtyards for my dog to run around and play with other dogs. The location of 7001 is also very conveniently located next to Bethesda Row.

Reply from 7001 Arlington

The leasing staff is professional, responsive to concerns. The concierge staff is also friendly and anticipate needs easily. The complex feels very secure.

Reply from 7001 Arlington

Super welcoming and wonderful to work with! I just moved in and they already know my name and the neighbors have been so friendly. It is dog friendly which makes it even better

Reply from 7001 Arlington

Just moved in - already love the community! The apartments and amenities are beautiful. The neighbors and dogs are friendly. Bryttni in the leasing office is knowledgeable, approachable, and friendly.

Reply from 7001 Arlington

We love our new home. There have been a few hiccups but for the most part have been solved. Love being close to downtown and the trail. Our unit has great city views, and a beautiful kitchen. All of the staff are super friendly and makes us feel at home. Love the free coffee, and the patio courtyards. The recent parking rules and changes have been disappointing. Having to pay for guests even that come over in the evening for a few hours is a big disappointment, esp. since the dealership has taken over 17 new spaces, we find it hard to park in our own garage ourselves at night. Also concerned about the safety of our garage being that dealership employees have access to our garage now as well. Hoping this can be noted and investigated. The parking is the only thing were currently unhappy about and so far enjoy living at 7001!

Reply from 7001 Arlington

Very nice property and the only property in the area with a fenced-in courtyard. Great for dogs and kids! Location is perfect and connects right to Capital Crescent Trail.

Reply from 7001 Arlington

We toured many apartment buildings during our search for our new home and 7001 Arlington stood out with their location, value, and amenities! The leasing staff has been great to work with and we are loving our new home!

Reply from 7001 Arlington

My husband Jim and I are retired but very active senior citizens - he works to stop climate change and I care for our twin granddaughters after school. We moved into 7001 Arlington exactly one week ago - and in spite of the enormous job of unpacking - we are thoroughly enjoying our new urban lifestyle. So far we have eaten at Uncle Julio’s, Rice Paddies, Cava and Fish Taco - we will return to all of them. Yesterday I walked to the post office and the grocery store - it was so easy! Our cat Stripey is adjusting well and our twin granddaughters love it here. My favorite features of our apartment are the kitchen island, the window seat in the master bedroom and most of all - our patio. The staff have all been helpful, encouraging and friendly. We think we made a good choice - downsizing can work!

Reply from 7001 Arlington

Facilities are clean, easy to use, and in working condition. Friendly staff and the reservation of the loading dock during move-in was a major help that we've never encountered before!

Reply from 7001 Arlington

Since moving into 7001 Arlington, I have been extremely satisfied with the apartment complex in its entirety. The amenities are amazing with the grills on the patio and Peloton bikes in the workout room. The apartments themselves are very spacious and are easy to maintain. The staff is extremely friendly and are willing to help if anything goes wrong. I always love walking into the front door being greeted with a smile :) The location of the apartment is also another reason why I recommend living here in Bethesda! My only caveat is that for a single person, a one bedroom apartment can be expensive.

Reply from 7001 Arlington

Great area to live in. Right behind all the restaurants on Bethesda Row and there is a bike and running trail behind the building which leads to Georgetown!

Reply from 7001 Arlington

Great place to live! The management company is responsive and the maintenance staff is so quick to respond to service requests. Usually same day service, which has been much appreciated.

Reply from 7001 Arlington

Hi! Living at 7001 Arlington was a great experience, I liked the atmosphere and the kindness of the staff. Unfortunately, due to work tranfer, I will move back to Italy in July, very sorry. By the way, if you need any new furniture please contact me at apt. # 419.

Reply from 7001 Arlington

Leasing and move into 7001 has been seamless and made easy by the staff. Apartment was in great shape and the few move in items that needed attention were promptly addressed.

Reply from 7001 Arlington

Just moved in last week, and so far loving it here. Really like the apartment and how it's updated. Also like that they are pet friendly and have courtyards for my dogs to run around!

Reply from 7001 Arlington

A perfect location in downtown Bethesda and the only fenced-in courtyard community in the area, which is great for dog owners. There are many options in the area, but 7001 is truly unique.

Reply from 7001 Arlington

the Manager and the Corcierge are all very kind and always helpful. The building is always clean and the maintenance is puntual and efficient. The location is super.

Reply from 7001 Arlington

I really enjoy living here and have been for three years. Closets are small and walls are thin but overall we enjoy it. Would love if we could control the AC/Heat again. It gets SO hot during the winter we sleep with our windows open.

Reply from 7001 Arlington

Perfect location in the heart of downtown Bethesda with a quiet, dog-friendly fenced in courtyard. Residents are friendly and courteous as well as all of the staff.

Reply from 7001 Arlington

Fabulous location. Close to everything in downtown Bethesda. Friendly and helpful management and support staff. Apartment is bright, modern and well laid out.

Reply from 7001 Arlington

I have been living at 7001 for 3 years now. Love the convenience of the location of this property and the great neighboring schools surrounding it. Dog friendly property with an amazing park like feel that is enclosed, which allow your pup plenty of space to run. Management has changed over the years, but the current property manager is doing a great job into trying to make this an even better place to live.

Reply from 7001 Arlington

Nice place to live overall. Great grill outdoor area. Easy access to metro and restaurants. Capitol trail in backyard. Walls however are very thin and you can always hear the people above you. Doors keys deactivate after a year and maybe someone is around to help you maybe not. Closets are very small. Friendly staff

Reply from 7001 Arlington

Excellent location and facilities. Dog friendly courtyard is great. Maintenance requests are handled quickly and efficiently. Could use improvement on community events and management.

Reply from 7001 Arlington

Excellent! Within walking distance to great places to dine. Quick walk to the metro and right next to the CC Trail. Gym is very nice and the staff are very helpful.