Great so far everyone is welcoming and helpful. Service request was taken care of quickly. The community is kept clean. The move in was smooth except the service elevator was double booked and we had to use the other elevator

Thus far I have loved living here! The staff is excellent and the room and amenities are top class! Coming from a really old building it was so refreshing walking into my apartment. And the peloton!

In the short time I have been there, I have enjoyed everything about 7001 Arlington. It is absolutely perfect for our dogs and the apartment was in great shape. Very close to so much as well!

Just moved in and the process was so smooth. Awesome apartment. The leasing person has been extremely helpful and nice throughout the process!

Reply from 7001 Arlington

This is a terrific community. The staff is friendly, and the property is well-maintained. I like the smaller size of the community, as well.

Reply from 7001 Arlington

A great property in the perfect location. The only fenced courtyard in the area. Super dog friendly! Balconies are a great bonus. Maintenance is prompt and efficient.

Reply from 7001 Arlington

Living here has been great so far. The place is very clean and quiet. proximity to tons of restaurants and bars as well as the crescent trail is awesome.

Reply from 7001 Arlington

Building is nice, in good condition and mostly everything was in good condition in room when we arrived. Office staff is very helpful, and while we were a little unsure of actual concierge hours, we've only had one late-arrival problem where we couldn't pick up a package, but it wasn't a huge deal. Parking has been great.

Reply from 7001 Arlington

Living here has been really pleasant and smooth. The community manager has always helped me to the most of her extent and the concierges are always helpful as well

Reply from 7001 Arlington

Great location, quiet building and nice amenities. It would be even better if the gym were stocked on weekends with sanitation wipes and towels

Reply from 7001 Arlington

The staff is amazing an I feel at home! The neighborhood is safe and there is a lot to do! It’s right along the strip so every night is never been boring. We also have CVS and Safeway down the street which is such a plus! This being my first apartment I’m so happy i moved here!! I highly recommend first time movers to live here and if anyone is questioning living here or not i don’t think you should!!

Reply from 7001 Arlington

Great place to live in, very clean. It's easy to enjoy neighborhood with fascinating restrants and shops. Staff in 7001 Arlington are very kind and helpful. Specially Ms. Braxton is very kind and try to help me.

Reply from 7001 Arlington

It has been a great experience living here with my dog. The community is clean, well-maintained, and friendly (and pet friendly). There are multiple courtyards for my dog to run around and play with other dogs. The location of 7001 is also very conveniently located next to Bethesda Row.

Reply from 7001 Arlington

The leasing staff is professional, responsive to concerns. The concierge staff is also friendly and anticipate needs easily. The complex feels very secure.

Reply from 7001 Arlington

Super welcoming and wonderful to work with! I just moved in and they already know my name and the neighbors have been so friendly. It is dog friendly which makes it even better

Reply from 7001 Arlington

Just moved in - already love the community! The apartments and amenities are beautiful. The neighbors and dogs are friendly. Bryttni in the leasing office is knowledgeable, approachable, and friendly.

Reply from 7001 Arlington

We love our new home. There have been a few hiccups but for the most part have been solved. Love being close to downtown and the trail. Our unit has great city views, and a beautiful kitchen. All of the staff are super friendly and makes us feel at home. Love the free coffee, and the patio courtyards. The recent parking rules and changes have been disappointing. Having to pay for guests even that come over in the evening for a few hours is a big disappointment, esp. since the dealership has taken over 17 new spaces, we find it hard to park in our own garage ourselves at night. Also concerned about the safety of our garage being that dealership employees have access to our garage now as well. Hoping this can be noted and investigated. The parking is the only thing were currently unhappy about and so far enjoy living at 7001!

Reply from 7001 Arlington

Very nice property and the only property in the area with a fenced-in courtyard. Great for dogs and kids! Location is perfect and connects right to Capital Crescent Trail.

Reply from 7001 Arlington

We toured many apartment buildings during our search for our new home and 7001 Arlington stood out with their location, value, and amenities! The leasing staff has been great to work with and we are loving our new home!

Reply from 7001 Arlington

My husband Jim and I are retired but very active senior citizens - he works to stop climate change and I care for our twin granddaughters after school. We moved into 7001 Arlington exactly one week ago - and in spite of the enormous job of unpacking - we are thoroughly enjoying our new urban lifestyle. So far we have eaten at Uncle Julio’s, Rice Paddies, Cava and Fish Taco - we will return to all of them. Yesterday I walked to the post office and the grocery store - it was so easy! Our cat Stripey is adjusting well and our twin granddaughters love it here. My favorite features of our apartment are the kitchen island, the window seat in the master bedroom and most of all - our patio. The staff have all been helpful, encouraging and friendly. We think we made a good choice - downsizing can work!

Reply from 7001 Arlington

Facilities are clean, easy to use, and in working condition. Friendly staff and the reservation of the loading dock during move-in was a major help that we've never encountered before!

Reply from 7001 Arlington

Since moving into 7001 Arlington, I have been extremely satisfied with the apartment complex in its entirety. The amenities are amazing with the grills on the patio and Peloton bikes in the workout room. The apartments themselves are very spacious and are easy to maintain. The staff is extremely friendly and are willing to help if anything goes wrong. I always love walking into the front door being greeted with a smile :) The location of the apartment is also another reason why I recommend living here in Bethesda! My only caveat is that for a single person, a one bedroom apartment can be expensive.

Reply from 7001 Arlington

Great area to live in. Right behind all the restaurants on Bethesda Row and there is a bike and running trail behind the building which leads to Georgetown!

Reply from 7001 Arlington

Great place to live! The management company is responsive and the maintenance staff is so quick to respond to service requests. Usually same day service, which has been much appreciated.

Reply from 7001 Arlington

Hi! Living at 7001 Arlington was a great experience, I liked the atmosphere and the kindness of the staff. Unfortunately, due to work tranfer, I will move back to Italy in July, very sorry. By the way, if you need any new furniture please contact me at apt. # 419.