735 St. Clair Apartments

3.9

3.9

Verified Resident
Office hours severely reduced. No longer accepting rent payment by check at the office. Cleaning of common areas has decreased. Staff does not seem engaged with residents.
Nicole
So far I love loving at st Clair! The views are great, the price is good and everything works. Love the new laundry room. I'm really happy we found this place.
Barbara
I had no heat for two months and then they brought in an outside vender who made an adjustment in the wall unit and voila! Heat. Then water shutoffs with no notice. Heat and water seem the least I could expect for this much rent. Now my bedroom and bath reek of urine. It seems to be coming from the shared wall. Reported it but no one has come.
Tina
Courtney was wonderful! Moving is never easy, but she answered all my questions and was always super friendly, helpful and professional. Thank you!
Devon
about 2 months ago
Really love the building and the amenities staff is super nice and the ppl that live there are easy to get along with. Wouldn’t really change anything. Price is perfect
Isabelle
about 2 months ago
I really enjoyed how clean is the entrance each day of the week. It smells good too. Enjoying always beautiful photos on the TV screen:) I am excited the building is getting new washing machine. Finally, I appreciate the great maintenance on our rooftop. Thank you.
Mary
2 months ago
Something is always broken. Currently, it is the fob scanners so none of the doors open! Last week it was the card reader in the laundry room. A few weeks before it was the garage door itself. The management can’t keep things from breaking, and they are completely unresponsive when you let them know that something is broken! It’s almost comical to me that currently the doors won’t open, so I can’t even get into my own apartment building.
Alex
2 months ago
Amazing staff great, apartment community, love the area. Very close to a lot of food places and stores. Within walking distance to and from the max.
Nicholas
3 months ago
So far this place is very solid, nice, the staff is helpful and pleasant, the location of elevators as well as the building itself are very convenient.
Lennon
3 months ago
Everyone has been very kind and helpful in the community here, it really makes the moving process a lot easier and helps me not feel so isolated in a new environment.