Nice and quiet area, love that part! Friendly neighbors, all welcome you or just by saying hi. All complaints if any taken care of, was received very well. Good price. So far I like living here.

Amazing amenities!!! The community is vibrant, the apartments are great and management is awesome!!! Great community events and love the pool and fitness center!

The staff is very friendly and very cooperative. They make me feel comfortable and are committed to ensuring resident satisfaction. They also show a high degree of responsibility.

We love it here! Everything and everyone is so nice and we haven’t had any issues! Sometimes parking is difficult but only if I get home really late.

Moving in was super easy and awesome. The community is really nice and the people are nicer. Maintenance is done super quick and easy to deal with.

I appreciated all the help from the front office. Thank u for the assistance its an absolute pleasure living on your property. I certianly would. Reclamined thisbplace to friends and family.

Just moving in here I already know it's going to be a wonderful experience. The atmosphere is awesome and the staff is absolutely exceptional. Best staff I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with their extremely attentive and go getters all of them.

We just moved in , but it has been a good so far. Neighbors Already came out and welcome us the employees have been helpful with any question we have. It’s nice a quite we feel comfortable really good decision To live here.

So far loving the place! But can always improve too :) nice People here. And it has everything for you near by too! Keep up the good work! :3

Very quiet and clean environment. Staff are accomodating. Enjoyable activities are available and updates are on par thru txt/email. I am very happy living here.

Is a pretty good place , prices are great, they doing event that make you feel special here , when you have a problem they are very attentive. Like anywhere ups an downs but that's okay most of the time no issues like it here with my family.

So far so good! We just moved in and I am so excited to start this new chapter of our lives with the man of my dreams! Thank you to everyone for being awesome, and hopefully that doesn’t change (haha)!

So far I have enjoyed my stay at 777 place and am planning on staying here while I finish school. The staff tries very hard to get everyone involved is a pretty nice complex.

I love the apartment, the layout, the amenities. Everything looks great. It would be perfect except I just moved in and already have encountered roaches.

Great place to live. They have a small gym, jacuzzi, pool, and is super close to many grocery stores and other cool locations. The housing consultants are very helpful, and the apartment has 24 hour maintenance if anything were to happen and you needed help.

The community is very safe. The leasing staff is also very friendly and works hard to meet your needs. The apartment also has a lot of annetmies

It’s very nice and clean. I’ve never had a problem with living here. The people here are very nice as well. I’m glad I came back. I hope that the dryers do get fixed as well

I have been here for a while now. I have no issues with the place so far. it’s close to everything shops stores. Staff is niceand friendly. It’s a safe place to be.

So far everything is pretty chill here. Love how the staff has activities to keep the community happy and by doing fun events. Everyone here likes to keep to themselves but always like to pass a smile and sometimes even help out when they know you're struggling with something.

buena aplicasion y sirve por que sipaga deberia de haber mas aplicaciones asi como esta uba manera sencilla de ganar gift card la recomiendo

I love the fact that the apartments are quiet. That it's gated. Neighbors are friendly. The office keeps us informed on anything going on around our neighborhood. Good or bad.

Everyone in the office is so wonderful! They communicate well with all residents regarding events and leases. They even left a little snack on doors to remind us to renew the lease

We love this place. The apartments are well maintained and the staff here is wonderful. We also like we have the option to pay for our rent online & request maintenance if somethi g in our aprtment is not working properly.

So far I love everything about our small community. It's peaceful and relaxing. The people here are nice and friendly even the staff is awesome.

Love it. Maintenance comes fast and fixes problems always feel helped. Anytime I have questions the main office always helps me find an answer or soultion to my problem.