I really the donuts and coffe the other Day my family enjoy the moment and i enjoy a really good coffe and today the tacos i cant wait to get there this afternoon

Our stay has been good. Any fixes we have needed get done quickly, management is kind & helpful.Could work on monitoring the parking better.

Inside of the apartments are very nice and well taken care of. However parking has proven to be a problem for me when I come home late and am forced to park on the street

It’s very nice, clean, and quiet here. So far I have no complaints. When I put several maintenance requests in they were done quickly and in a timely manner.

It’s a great place to live , friendly people , great events an price . The people who work here are always ready to help you . When a problem does occur they get to your problem ASAP love it . Move in .!!!!!!:)

The best part about living at 777 Place Apartments is being a 2 minute walk from Western University of Health Sciences. The convenience is great!

Was scared to move here at first but now that I live here it is an amazing place with lots of friendly people that I can now call my friends

Best place to live I really enjoy swimming in the luxurious pool and spa I also like the gym and their weight setup this is by far my favorite home

Just approved for an apartment with my wife. We r so happy to finally be living on our own. We can't wait. An apartment for Xmas! Love the area

Community is really good, no crime, and everyone is really friendly. I feel safe to walk around at night, and there is no drama here. The staff are amazing and work hard to make sure everything is in place.

The apartment community is nice, and welcoming. The gym and spa is a pleasure. I really feel like I'm at home here. The office staff is always planning new and exicitng events to bring the community close.

Es muy buena aplicación y los métodos para ganar las gifcard son muy fáciles d3 aser no como otras aplicaciones que pide demasiados puntos para poder ganar las gifcard

777 place is really amazing to be honest! I really love the peace and the community (: ! My first apartment to myself (well with my boyfriend as well) and it’s amazing (:!

I'm new here and look forward to great experiences. I'll be moving into appartment c206 love the surrounding area. The fellow tenants look to be fun and friendly.

Super helpful group of people that had mad emiving so much easier. My partner and I can't wait to see what else the community has to offer once we are all settled in.

I have been living here for almost a year and I have enjoyed every minute of it so far is a quiet and peaceful and very relaxing apartment complex The workers in the office are very friendly It will do what they can to make your stay here a comfortable one

Since the start everyone has been nice. Always answering all the questions we have. Would definitely recommend this community to my friends and family.

Apartment has been awesome so far. The faculty is nice. Repairs are made very efficiently and in a timely manner. The property is has well maintenance as well.

This place has a lot to offer and it is very affordable. I love the clubhouse, the complimentary coffee and access to free wi-fi. I love relaxing at the spa and walking around the community. Above all, I really enjoy the resident events offered every month by the office.

It's quiet and clean. I love the pool area with all the seating and tables. Still getting used to finding parking, and I figured out an ideal time to do laundry. We've only been here two weeks, and I'm sure I'll get used to it.

Jane helped my family and I move into our apartment quick and easy! We love all the amenities, the convenience of having everything near us, and the layout of the area is really pretty.

Halloween party last night was so much fun! The pizza was great, and the games were fun and super entertaining. The events the office puts on are always a good time.

This place is amazing, I love all the amenities that this community has. Parking, pool, jacuzzi, laundry on site, the gym is one of my favorite place. Will definitely recommend 777 place to a friend.

Awesome workers, good behavior. Everything was good to be honest. Apartments are nice and clean. Some broken drawers but I don’t use them so it’s okay.

I have been living here for about a month and a half and so far it's been great. Laundry mat, pool and tech room are always clean and staff very friendly.