The staff is very friendly. The groundskeeping does a really good job with maintaining the visual quality of the complex. I love the events hosted, however, I just wish they were later in the day so I was actually able to participate. The maintenance does a really good job of completing orders within 24 hours or sooner. I would recommend living here if you like a professional working student environment:there is enough silence to study, yet enough noise to not fall asleep while studying.

When we first moved in to the 777 place apartments was about 2 years ago the first time it was a one bedroom one bath are first apartment and we loved it lived there for a year then we had to move sadly. Then years later we came back because we still loved it here.

what I like about our apartment is the maintenance process, you ask them to fix something today and they will fix it by tomorrow. people who work in the office are nice too.

Really enjoy living at these apartments. Feel comfortable and safe here. Beautiful grounds and landscape. And the pool area is great for a day in the sun.

The apt is well maintained. Security is strict. The office personnel is friendly and attentive to when you into the office and call on phone.

We just moved in and are so impressed by the facility. We have easy access to all of the amenities and are very happy with our parking options.

Great job with everything; love your work; it's a great study break, i feel like this is the best choice i have ever made in my life which is great

It's a really good and safe environment I love the 777 place I would recommend it to all my friends I also like that it's very clean an amazing pool A really cool pool It's just an amazing place I recommend it

I love the proximity to WesternU, access to computers/printers, and the cleanliness of the apartment exterior. The security patrolling at night also is a plus!

The community is very serene, even with living by the pool. For the most part staff is very easy going and helpful. This far no major complaints.

Great starter place for small families or students in the area. Maintenance requests are fulfilled in a reasonable time and staff are very personable to tenants.

This place has been very accommodating to our needs. This was especially prevalent during the move in process. The staff was easy to work with and were able to get us a very nice apartment.

Wonderful! I'm absolutely loving living here. Maintenance is always super quick to respond and is always willing to help. And of course the property is beautiful.

Great customer service. People here really care. Everyone is very tentative to needs. The amenities are amazing here and we love our apartment neighbors as well.

We love it here , not complaining . Staff are excellent . We feel safe , and love our apartment , the grass is green , the birds are chirping

No complaints...amazing place to live. Everyone is super nice and outgoing. I love the vibe from the area. To me there is no where else i would rather be.

Have not been here very long but it has been amazing and all staff has been helpful. We are college students so this place is perfect for us!

Wonderful place to live. The community is great and the apartments are just perfect for everyone. We are new to living on our own and 777 made it easy for us and affordable.

Super friendly staff always prompt. The apartments are very clean and well groomed. Super quiet property we always fell safe here no matter the time of day.

I moved here about two months ago and I enjoy living here so far. I really like the pool area and the gym. The staff is very friendly and maintenance here is always quick to respond.

The front desk was very friendly and helpful when I first applied. I like that the Jacuzzis are open whenever I want since I come home late.

Staff is very helpful and positive attitude. Pleasant community with nearby attractions. Plenty of activities provided to the residents. Easy parking too!

The staff were really great and helpful with everything and we're actually eager to have us there since they did everything they could to make us understand the requirements and also meet those requirements

The current staff here is much nicer than the last. They're very personable and easy to approach. The maintenance crew are also friendly and quick to respond to an issue

I recently moved in to this place and so far so good. Compared to my other apartment this place was a lot more calmer and quieter which I really enjoy.