The staff at 777 is so friendly and always knows how to solve a problem! I am continuously grateful that I am able to live so close to campus and never run into any issues with the complex. Keep up the good work!

no issues since ive been here going on 3 years now. close to everything that i was looking for. walking,driving no issues at all . looking forward for another year

Complex is very nice and comfortable. Quiet and everyone is respectful. Lots of benefits come with living here ( like the pizza i saw in the office the other day) keep up the good work!

My husband and I have yet to move into the complex, but thus far we have been quite impressed by the amenities offered by 777 as well as the professionalism and helpfulness of the staff.

I needed to find an apartment quickly, and I went into the 777 Place leasing office at just the right time. I filled out an application and within a couple days I was being offered a lease. I've only been moved in a couple weeks now but I love living here already.

Just perfect place to live the jacuzzi perfect i love the barbecue area i love it the people very friendly and the Landry just perfect the pool so good for summer

I didn't give 5 stars because there is always room for improvement. The atmosphere is friendly and most of the tenants are personable to say "Hello" when they see us. I like living here with a pool and the gardens are kept up weekly. I've never lived in an apartment before, but this has turned out to be a positive experience for me. Also. my husband and I enjoy the community activities 777 Place Apartments. They are fun for the whole family. Thank You! It's a pleasure living here and is affordable. - Julie I.

This is a wonderful place to live. 777 Place Apartments has great staff, lovely grounds, impeccable apartment interiors, and really luxurious amenities.

Very happy with it close to work for both me and my girlfriend, and reasonably priced, gated community very fortunate to have found a place.

Lovely place to live awesomeness cozy safe cool pool area great staff very helpful wonderful amenities love the location I'm glad I'm moving there

Very very nice, well maintained and the area is good. Amenities and staff are great. I really love my apartment I'm glad I chose to live here.

Great place to live in very safe and quite staff is so ways friendly and on hand answered all questions that are given and they make you feel at home

Reply from 777 Place

The staff are so friendly here! I love the location of the apartment complex because it close to school, but not too far from all of the activities California has to offer!

Reply from 777 Place

Very good place to live just needs better parking area is nice no trouble or any noise like that place is clean and kept looking new.I would recommend it to any body

Reply from 777 Place

I love this place they keep the tenets involved with games and monthly activities. I would recommend these apartments to everyone. Nice swimming pool clean all year round.

Reply from 777 Place

Clean yard. Excellent gym and conference room. Printer never works. I do love the location and the 24 hour laundry access. Coffee machine is excellent and always stocked.

Reply from 777 Place

been here for over a year now. nice place close to everything i need. place is clean and safe. havent had an issue yet. looking to stay an other year

Reply from 777 Place

Very well my husband an I have been here for 2 years an we love it here , from the prices to the people , happy neighbors , all around a great place , an we're gonna be here for a good long time . Doesn't hurt that they give incentives , activities an more ;) !

Reply from 777 Place

Everything is going well since move in. The staff is amazing; fast and efficient when it comes to tenants needs and requests. Property is clean and quiet. Overall great place to live.

Reply from 777 Place

I think all of the employees here are doing a great job an are very respectful and helpful. Every time I've gone into the office everyone has always been friendly.

Reply from 777 Place

Great community and nice helpful workers! Lovely place to accommodate! The team is always trying to make the environment better for all the residents!

Reply from 777 Place

This is a great community to live in - very peaceful. I like the way I get response to when I ask question to personnel at leasing office!!!

Reply from 777 Place

Everything is good so far. The staff are all really nice. Although there could be some changes in how the parking is set up here and add a code box for the gates.

Reply from 777 Place

It is great we are receiving points more apartment buildings should be doing this for their residence.. me and my wife love living here and my son

Reply from 777 Place

So Far seems like a friendly quiet community. The only thing i don't like is having to look for parking, i was hoping all parking had assigned numbers :( other than that the apartment is beautiful.