7East

4.5

4.5

Living at 7East has been great; the apartments are nice and neighborhood is fantastic! Both the maintenance and leasing office staff are super responsive and friendly.
The staff here are super friendly, informative and hospitable. They respond fast and answer all of your questions. The location of 7east is perfect, the fact that you get to choose an accent wall is unique and fun, and it was one of the most affordable options in the area!
7east is a wonderful apartment building with thoughtful management, clean facilities and very accessible to the East Austin community. It’s been a great experience overall and I would highly recommend to anyone in the area!
Have thoroughly enjoyed living here! The people are always nice, the communal areas are always clean, and the amenities are excellent! The location can’t be beat!!
We love the neighborhood. Walking distance to great breweries. The a party has a good pool and gym and is very dog friendly. My dog loves the dog park!
I am rather new here but love it so far. The parking is convenient. The unit is nice and feels clean and new. Good location. Friendly staff.
Really great location. I Feel super safe always. The staff is always helpful and plesant. The pools always clean and well maintained. I will be here for as long as I can be :)
I really enjoy the location of where I live here. Staff is friendly, Maintenance is on point. Wonderful deck roof top, great hangout spot. Overall I am satisfied!
It’s been great. Everyone is Friendly and I appreciate all the precautions that have been taken due to COVID. I am very happy with how fast service requests are fulfilled
There have been bike thefts, packages missing, heavy restrictions on services. I know with COVID since things would be different but the theft is unacceptable.