7East

4.5

4.5

Really great location. I Feel super safe always. The staff is always helpful and plesant. The pools always clean and well maintained. I will be here for as long as I can be :)
I really enjoy the location of where I live here. Staff is friendly, Maintenance is on point. Wonderful deck roof top, great hangout spot. Overall I am satisfied!
It’s been great. Everyone is Friendly and I appreciate all the precautions that have been taken due to COVID. I am very happy with how fast service requests are fulfilled
There have been bike thefts, packages missing, heavy restrictions on services. I know with COVID since things would be different but the theft is unacceptable.
I love the views! And I love being on ground level but we still have a balcony because we’re on a hill. It is close enough to downtown but also feels secluded
The office staff isn't very communicative (they are unresponsive to emails and you have to call multiple times because they don't return your calls when you leave a message) but the maintenance team is so responsive and wonderful!
Its been good! I need to fill all 140 characters here so I'm going to write a little story. There once was a dog named frog. Or was it a frog named dog? The End.
I have absolutely loved my time at 7East! The amenities, location, and team are all top notch. Without a doubt, this is the best complex I have ever lived in.
We really love living. The amenities when open are top notch and the staff is super helpful. We feel very safe during this pandemic and cant wait for the pool to open.
Overall, decent community. I've had issues with louder than normal neighbors which is has definitely taken away from the overall experience. Service requests are handled promptly and thoroughly.