7East

I love the location of 7East and the view from the sky deck is breathtaking! The office staff is super helpful and the maintenance team is very attentive.
So far alright. Location great. Loud apartments and in bad condition for prices. Overpriced, but it’s all for the location. Maintenance is awesome and responsive!
Location is great. The service is on spot. Pool is weak and business center weaker. Worst of all is the maintenance service charges. Also, the lighting in the apartment rooms is dim.
Great spot to live in, very homey and you have a great string of bars the next block over. It’s a good central location to be picked up by Ubers and has a great view of the city from the rooftop.
Leasing personal were friendly, helpful, and welcoming. Complex community is small which gives it a more personal feel. It is very close to downtown. We live on the easy east side of Austin.
I moved here from a different Greystar apartment and I love 7East! Everyone has been so nice and helpful. My dog loves the gated off leash dog park!
So far so good! We love the friendly helpful staff and the quick response time when something is wrong. The BBQ area and dog park are a definite bonus.
Great location but expensive for the level of accommodations and quality of the build in each apartment. Noticeably poor quality cabinets in particular, the finish fades and stains and the vineer peels off.
Since I've moved in, I have nothing but positives things to say about 7east. Great and warm community located in a fantastic neighborhood. Many amenities to take advantage of too.
Moving here was the best we could have done. The fact that we're super close to work makes a huge difference in our lives. The amenities are incredible, we have such a lovely rooftop with a sweet view. The staff is amazing, they always respond super fast to our inquiries, and are very attentive.