Awesome location, great neighborhood and neighbors, the right level of amenities (comprehensive without being wasteful/useless/overkill), and the management team is amazing!

Reply from 7East

it was a seamless application process that makes wanting to live here that much more at ease. Really excited to see how the next year pans out with living here.

Reply from 7East

Love the girls in the front. Love the tub. My pup likes it here and the kitchen is set up nicely. Residents are also friendly. Great place to live

Reply from 7East

I loved touring 7east and couldn't apply fast enough. All of our questions were answered and we felt comfortable from the moment we walked in. I cannot wait to move in!

Reply from 7East

construction noise :( otherwise, most everything is okay The location is ideal and the price is agreeable Just trying to hit my one hundred forty character requirement

Reply from 7East

The apartment experience is largely about the staff and the building ownership. The staff has improved greatly since the new owner took over the building. The quality and location of the apartments can't be beaten.

Reply from 7East

friendly people, great staff. maintenance issues are taken care of quickly, and units are comfortable. The clubroom and buisiness center are great.

Reply from 7East

7East is such a great location because you're off the beaten path but still in the middle of all the fun! It's a small community and everyone is super friendly. The Skydeck is my favorite part since it overlooks the downtown skyline.

Reply from 7East

Nice complex but several fixes needed for apartment, unlceaned balcony on move in, turn over in leasing office makes it hard to create relationships with management

Reply from 7East

Very nice staff, great community, the dog part is one of my favorite features, it would be great if we could have a dog washing station though. There were rumors before,and it would make my life much easier

Reply from 7East

I love the staff and events . It has sense of comunity. Very clean and secure. Overall great staff... however a little slow repairs.takes forever to get things fixed

Reply from 7East

Great area to be in. I just moved in and met a few nice people around the complex! Especially in the bar downstairs! Also great staff, quick to respond to problems and help where it’s needed!

Reply from 7East

We moved a few weeks ago and we're happy with our apartment and the building so far. Great amenities (I absolutely love the Club room and the availability of a printer in the business center)! Awesome swimming pool - can't wait for it to warm up and to go for a swim. Our apartment has a perfect layout. Neighbors are quiet and respectful. Feels like a great community. Love Amazon lockets in the mail room and the convenience of the dial-in directory to let guests in. So far so good!

Reply from 7East

It’s been fantastic thus far. Very attentive staff and maintenance team. My boyfriend and I love it here! The location is ideal especially for us being new to town.

Reply from 7East

A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man is the first novel by Irish writer James Joyce. A Künstlerroman in a modernist style, it traces the religious and intellectual awakening of young Stephen Dedalus, a fictional alter ego of Joyce and an allusion to Daedalus, the consummate craftsman of Greek mythology. Stephen questions and rebels against the Catholic and Irish conventions under which he has grown, culminating in his self-exile from Ireland to Europe. The work uses techniques that Joyce developed more fully in Ulysses (1922) and Finnegans Wake (1939).

Reply from 7East

Management is exceptional, always ready to answer questions, assist with concerns and needs. Considerate and professional but friendly and neighborly and personal.

Reply from 7East

I met the love of my life partly due 7east. My friend was living here and introduced me to her neighbor...now I live here with him <3 Thanks 7est

Reply from 7East

7East is an awesome, well managed community with lots of nice young professional people. Service requests are taken care of promptly and the grounds are well kept

Reply from 7East

7east is situated right in the middle of all of the great bars and restaurants that east Austin has to offer. The staff onsite is also great!

Reply from 7East

Excellent location, very walkable, close to bars on east 6th and the metro rail. Amenities are nice, pool always has enough chairs, the roof deck is nicely appointed.

Reply from 7East

Great place to live with nice amenities and a fun neighborhood. Staff is very professional. If you live facing 7th st expect a lot of noise.

Reply from 7East

When signing our lease, there was a miscommunication with what floor plan we were receiving which caused some frustrations. The floors leave your feet black even after being cleaned (I’m assuming it’s cheap flooring). It can get pretty noisy on the street side, even at night. But overall, the apartment is nice and the staff is very friendly.

Reply from 7East

Leasing staff was helpful while finding a unit that met what I was looking for. They took the time to view multiple options and timing scenarios resulting in my eventual decision to sign a lease.

Reply from 7East

Melanie & Morgan were great to work it at 7east! Both of them were very quick in getting back to me & answered all my questions thoroughly. Morgan gave me an awesome tour & added fun details to each part of the community. She is a joy! I can't wait to move in this September!

Reply from 7East

What a great community! I truly feel at home in this luxury apartment lifestyle. Gym by 9am, pool by noon and cerveza by 5(poolside baby) come join the real east Austin.