7East

I love the views! And I love being on ground level but we still have a balcony because we’re on a hill. It is close enough to downtown but also feels secluded
The office staff isn't very communicative (they are unresponsive to emails and you have to call multiple times because they don't return your calls when you leave a message) but the maintenance team is so responsive and wonderful!
Its been good! I need to fill all 140 characters here so I'm going to write a little story. There once was a dog named frog. Or was it a frog named dog? The End.
I have absolutely loved my time at 7East! The amenities, location, and team are all top notch. Without a doubt, this is the best complex I have ever lived in.
We really love living. The amenities when open are top notch and the staff is super helpful. We feel very safe during this pandemic and cant wait for the pool to open.
Overall, decent community. I've had issues with louder than normal neighbors which is has definitely taken away from the overall experience. Service requests are handled promptly and thoroughly.
Really enjoy living here. Apartment 115 is located on the first floor never have to leave to get a beer or wine. Amenities are amazing!!! Somewhat friendly neighbors but overall I would defiantly live here.
Love living here! On my move in day, all of my packages that arrived early were kindly put in my apartment. All of the staff is very nice, fast communication, and helpful! It’s very clean and safe!
The staff is friendly, common areas are clean, and apartment has nice amenities. In unit washer dryer, plenty of storage, and updated appliances.
I like my apartment, but I'm disappointed I didn't get a chance to use the amenities in the building due to coronavirus (not the building's fault but impacted my experience in the new building). Also, had a few maintenance issues in my apartment within the first 2 weeks of moving in. They were addressed promptly but I would not expect a clogged drain and broken closet door handle within a week of moving in. Additionally the laundry room had not been thoroughly cleaned prior to moving in.