I love living at 5East! Any time I have a question, I receive answers right away. I love the staff and community. We want to renew our lease!

Reply from 7East

So far i really enjoyed living at 7East. The only complaints I have is with some of the other residents that leave their trash in places it doesn’t belong and with pet owners who don’t pick up after their dogs at the dog park.

Reply from 7East

Really like it here! Great area - love the bars and music scene right around the corner. Do wish the front office was more available by phone during the day.

Reply from 7East

It's a quiet community that makes you feel welcome when moving in. I also enjoy the location since it's very close to a number of awesome restaurants.

Reply from 7East

The move-in was seamless, the management has been friendly and helpful! The location is awesome and the building is well kept! So far, loving it!

Reply from 7East

I can scratch, getting stuck in an elevator and being rescued by the fire department off my bucket list... other than that. It's an ok place to live.

Reply from 7East

Overall, we've had a great experience living at 7east for the past 3 years! The front office is always helpful, the amenities are nice and are well maintained, and the location can't be beat. The only negative thing I have to say is that both my fiance and I have had our bikes stolen from the bike racks in the (gated) parking garage. Other than that, we have had no troubles whatsoever. The Amazon package locker has also been great!

Reply from 7East

I am a newer tenant and LOVE this place so much. Location, location, location! Just outside of downtown and a quick uber to Barton! The best!

Reply from 7East

7East is a fun and friendly place! I love that I can walk to all the bars and restaurants, and the grocery store is really close too. The staff is really nice and it’s always clean

Reply from 7East

The experience is good overall. The units are updated, the dog run is generally well maintained, and the pool area is nice; however some of the amenities (gym) could use some updating.

Reply from 7East

Excellent experience w/Vanessa on move in --- quick + friendly response made our bumpy arrival much better! Upstairs neighbor noise is a bit much but overall good vibes so far.

Reply from 7East

Great apartment, nice size and reasonably priced for the location. Only been here for a couple weeks, but would definitely recommend as of now!

Reply from 7East

A few hiccups at the beginning. Squeaking sounds every time our upstairs neighbor walks around their unit, the AC not working when we moved in, obvious subpar cleaning before we moved in, cockroaches in our bathroom on night one, and the dishwasher was disgusting. Management was quick to address the issues they could fix and that was great. But for the price, we could have made a better choice. Besides that, we will more than likely not recommend this building to friends or family. We will make the best of our time here though. Great location and great view.

Reply from 7East

Had a good move in experience! We got a great tour and are looking forward to living here. Small problems with our apartment but maintenance fixed them quickly

Reply from 7East

Everything is great! One concern, though, is that my unit is on the ground floor level so it gets really humid. The bathroom is already molded, but otherwise everything else has been pretty pleasant.

Reply from 7East

Good experience, only downside is the complex can be a bit difficult to navigate and I have to carry my trash all the way to the other side of the complex to dispose of it despite the complex being described as having a Valet trash pick up service.

Reply from 7East

So far everything has been incredible and smooth sailing for move-in! Very excited to unpack and embrace the amenities and community events!

Reply from 7East

The location is great and the price is pretty good for the area. While it would be nice if the pool area & gym were both a little larger, I'm still glad to have them on the premises. The fees can add up ($50/vehicle/month + pest control + trash & recycling), but still make for comparable prices to other complexes in the area. I also enjoy the numerous events that the community managers organize for tenants, making it easy to meet other people in the building.

Reply from 7East

We are just moving in to the apartments. Everything has been excellent so far. Vanessa has done a great job of welcoming us. Looking forward to living here.

Reply from 7East

Love the amazon hub and the dog park. I wish the dog park was cleaned more often because some people don't clean up after their pets. The facilities otherwise are very clean.

Reply from 7East

We have loved the convenience, friendly staff, and amenities offered at 7East. Except from the occasional loud neighbor, it's a relatively peaceful complex. The maintenance team is outstanding.

Reply from 7East

Love the location. The staff is amazing. Super friendly and very helpful. Would have loved a window in the living room however the door will do.

Reply from 7East

Great. Staff very helpful. Safe area. Great pool. Free food ! Move in process was quick and easy. Laundry service on site. Great location. Convenient to downtown.

Reply from 7East

We haven't moved in yet, but the overall experience so far has been great. The team was very helpful between sending us lease and walking us through next steps.

Reply from 7East

So far so good! Everyone has been very welcoming and helpful in the move-in process. We were able to use the loading dock (for even longer than we had originally arranged) and the management staff was understanding and accomodating given the circumstances.