The location is great and the price is pretty good for the area. While it would be nice if the pool area & gym were both a little larger, I'm still glad to have them on the premises. The fees can add up ($50/vehicle/month + pest control + trash & recycling), but still make for comparable prices to other complexes in the area. I also enjoy the numerous events that the community managers organize for tenants, making it easy to meet other people in the building.

We are just moving in to the apartments. Everything has been excellent so far. Vanessa has done a great job of welcoming us. Looking forward to living here.

Reply from 7East

Love the amazon hub and the dog park. I wish the dog park was cleaned more often because some people don't clean up after their pets. The facilities otherwise are very clean.

Reply from 7East

We have loved the convenience, friendly staff, and amenities offered at 7East. Except from the occasional loud neighbor, it's a relatively peaceful complex. The maintenance team is outstanding.

Reply from 7East

Love the location. The staff is amazing. Super friendly and very helpful. Would have loved a window in the living room however the door will do.

Reply from 7East

Great. Staff very helpful. Safe area. Great pool. Free food ! Move in process was quick and easy. Laundry service on site. Great location. Convenient to downtown.

Reply from 7East

We haven't moved in yet, but the overall experience so far has been great. The team was very helpful between sending us lease and walking us through next steps.

Reply from 7East

So far so good! Everyone has been very welcoming and helpful in the move-in process. We were able to use the loading dock (for even longer than we had originally arranged) and the management staff was understanding and accomodating given the circumstances.

Reply from 7East

Great experience working with Vanessa so far! Application process was smooth, quick, and very helpful for tying together all the moving parts (pun intended). Moving in soon and looking forward to joining the community.

Reply from 7East

Awesome location, great neighborhood and neighbors, the right level of amenities (comprehensive without being wasteful/useless/overkill), and the management team is amazing!

Reply from 7East

it was a seamless application process that makes wanting to live here that much more at ease. Really excited to see how the next year pans out with living here.

Reply from 7East

Love the girls in the front. Love the tub. My pup likes it here and the kitchen is set up nicely. Residents are also friendly. Great place to live

Reply from 7East

I loved touring 7east and couldn't apply fast enough. All of our questions were answered and we felt comfortable from the moment we walked in. I cannot wait to move in!

Reply from 7East

construction noise :( otherwise, most everything is okay The location is ideal and the price is agreeable Just trying to hit my one hundred forty character requirement

Reply from 7East

The apartment experience is largely about the staff and the building ownership. The staff has improved greatly since the new owner took over the building. The quality and location of the apartments can't be beaten.

Reply from 7East

friendly people, great staff. maintenance issues are taken care of quickly, and units are comfortable. The clubroom and buisiness center are great.

Reply from 7East

7East is such a great location because you're off the beaten path but still in the middle of all the fun! It's a small community and everyone is super friendly. The Skydeck is my favorite part since it overlooks the downtown skyline.

Reply from 7East

Nice complex but several fixes needed for apartment, unlceaned balcony on move in, turn over in leasing office makes it hard to create relationships with management

Reply from 7East

Very nice staff, great community, the dog part is one of my favorite features, it would be great if we could have a dog washing station though. There were rumors before,and it would make my life much easier

Reply from 7East

I love the staff and events . It has sense of comunity. Very clean and secure. Overall great staff... however a little slow repairs.takes forever to get things fixed

Reply from 7East

Great area to be in. I just moved in and met a few nice people around the complex! Especially in the bar downstairs! Also great staff, quick to respond to problems and help where it’s needed!

Reply from 7East

We moved a few weeks ago and we're happy with our apartment and the building so far. Great amenities (I absolutely love the Club room and the availability of a printer in the business center)! Awesome swimming pool - can't wait for it to warm up and to go for a swim. Our apartment has a perfect layout. Neighbors are quiet and respectful. Feels like a great community. Love Amazon lockets in the mail room and the convenience of the dial-in directory to let guests in. So far so good!

Reply from 7East

It’s been fantastic thus far. Very attentive staff and maintenance team. My boyfriend and I love it here! The location is ideal especially for us being new to town.

Reply from 7East

A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man is the first novel by Irish writer James Joyce. A Künstlerroman in a modernist style, it traces the religious and intellectual awakening of young Stephen Dedalus, a fictional alter ego of Joyce and an allusion to Daedalus, the consummate craftsman of Greek mythology. Stephen questions and rebels against the Catholic and Irish conventions under which he has grown, culminating in his self-exile from Ireland to Europe. The work uses techniques that Joyce developed more fully in Ulysses (1922) and Finnegans Wake (1939).

Reply from 7East

Management is exceptional, always ready to answer questions, assist with concerns and needs. Considerate and professional but friendly and neighborly and personal.