803 Corday at Naperville

4.6

4.6

Things have been going on very well. Nice, quiet, clean and friendly community. Great responsive management and maintenance personnel. Can not ask for anything better. Thank you.
Whenever there’s a maintenance issue. The staff repairs what’s needed that day, or it’s taken care of the following day. You always see the grounds crew out taking care of the facilities.
I like live here all is too close. Good school. Farmacy , Walmart , restaurant everything is good All areas is good . Clean , the pool is perfectly and the barbeque is nice I love live here
We’ve been living @ 803 Corday for almost 5 years. Location is very convenient and staff is great. Maintenance is responsive to our needs.
Nice community, the staff is helpful and it's very clean and very quite community. We are enjoying our stay here and the neighborhood is very nice as well.
We just renewed our lease, we've been here for 2 yrs and we couldn't be happier. The staff here is incredible and the grounds look great. When we can have friends over safely, they'll get a chance to check it out for themselves.
Overall, very happy with the experience. It’s too bad we couldn’t make use of all the amenities during the pandemic, I miss going to the leasing office for a latte. The maintenance team works well and take care of problems rapidly.
Friendly community!!! Nice neighborhood 🙂🙂🙂 HUB to all the necessities 🤗🤗🤗 Excellent staff👍👍👍 Clean common areas👌👌👌 Proper gym😃😃😃 And many more reasons to call it 🏡
I love the neighborhood , proximity to Naperville downtown and even during peak hours I can get to the airport in less than an hour. Apartment community is well maintained
Been living here for over 2 years now, I have always been very impressed by the maintenance team! This winter with all the snow we had they were absolutely fantastic, always on top of the snow removal, I know they put in a lot of extra hours !!! I very much appreciated that, especially having to walk a dog.