803 Corday at Naperville

4.6

4.6

We’ve been extremely happy living here. The amenities are what sold us on moving in, in addition to the updated features that the apartment has. The staff at the leasing office and maintenance are phenomenal and always get back to us promptly, and continue to do great service in our apartment when needed. We are very happy we chose 803 Corday!
We love the location, our neighbors and the management team. We have been in the same location/apt for 20 + years. It would be nice if our loyalty was recognized.
I have been a resident here for 5 years. I am a very satisfied renter due to the great service provided by management and maintenance. Any requests have been filled in a very timely fashion, and met with respectful and friendly staff. In addition, the complex's appearance is always clean and care is taken to continue it looking good.
I just wanted to say THANK YOU to 803 Corday!! I had the absolute best experience & would without a doubt recommend this community as your next HOME.
I am very pleased with office response to calls and willingness to address sometimes unpleasant problems. Also pleased with maintenance immediate response to problems even after hours. I love the layout of the complex and the clean, bright, and well lit halls and entrance.Hand sanitizer is great idea! For a period was disappointed with neighbors crowded parties and late night noise. Greatest concern is danger of constant flow of strangers during night and early morning.. Grateful it has decreased a lot. Danger is enhanced be cause of the pandemic.
Un lugar 100% recomendado para vivir. Excelente atención en las ordenes de mantenimiento. Todo es muy tranquilo, el gimnasio es de primera calidad
I have been living in this community for a while now and I must say this is awesome community. Very happy that I chose to live here and all the facilities are just amazing.
Having a good time inside the Corday! Very nice and calm place. Maintained very well and neat. Good place to live with family. Amenities like gym and pool are well maintained. Easy and secure access to the mail room.
Management and maintenance are great! Extremely responsive and friendly as well. Always pleasant to deal with whenever we have an issue or need something.
Amazing community, fantastic staff and clean and safe environment. I also love how well they decorate during the Holiday season! Highly recommend 803 Corday!