803 Corday at Naperville

4.7

4.7

Shaakira
about 17 hours ago
Great experience!! I’ve been living here for over 3 years and absolutely loved it. I literally do not have any complaints. Very quiet community. Staff is friendly and prompt. Shared residence area is clean and well maintained. I hate to leave. I will miss this place.
Amit
about 23 hours ago
The community is neat and very good leasing office team always available for help. But the ceiling has some issue because of which upstairs noise comes a lot to the first floor apartment.
Cristian C.
about 24 hours ago
Es el mejor lugar para vivir , acogedor desde nuestra llegada, el ambiente es de mucha tranquilidad, su gente desde la administración hasta lo vecinos son maravillosos siempre están atentos a soluciónar muestras preguntás
Barbara
I love living at 803 Corday of Naperville, beautiful grounds, spacious apartments, excellent office and maintenance teams. Workout room, office available and beautiful pool and grilling area.
Egypt
I love it best place clean they care about they residents property is clean very taking care of lawn pet friendly neighbors are friendly all around love it
Kevin
I had a couple small maintenance issues that required attention. Their department continues to do a great job addressing and fixing the issue.
Tamara
My residence here has been so far has been very pleasant. The staff does an excellent job making sure the grounds are clean and keeping up with the general up keep of the place.
Basava
Its good to be here in the community there is no security issues and the maintenance guys are responding so good and faster. In the lease office the people are so loved
Andrew
It has been a fantastic living experience! Management is fair and easy to work with, the amenities are perfect, and it’s a great distance from downtown.
Lauren
Going on to my 3rd year here and I still love it! Everyone that works on staff is so friendly and helpful. The grounds are maintained well and maintenance is there to help asap.