We have loved living in this pet friendly, quiet community. Everyone that we have met has been super nice. We have lived here for almost 2 years now with no issue.

We enjoy the events at 803 Corday and they give you lot of gifts. Maintenance has been great and never had issues during the snow time and people are really wonderful.

Living here is very nice. It is usually very quiet and safe. My family loves the new clubhouse and pool, it is a good time during the summer. Fitness room gets alot of use as well

Awesome staff, the best! Literally moved from one apartment complex to here specifically for the staff. Property is well maintained and updated. Beautiful gym and workout area. Would definitely recommend living here!

This is a great community with excellent staff. Maintenance crew are great at handling problems in a timely manner and office staff are very friendly and helpful.

Maintenance has been amazing. They are so quick on every call. They not only do what you need them to, they do it efficiently. They are truly nice people.

Love the new fitness center and business center/clubhouse! Leasing office is always friendly and accommodating. Love my apartment and the location.

I love living here! My apartment is spacious. The common areas are always kept clean. The staff are friendly and helpful. The clubhouse renovation looks great. The rock wall is probably my favorite addition.

803 Corday is my favorite place I have lived. Clean grounds, nice neighbors, and beautiful apartments. The new community area is gorgeous and has an amazing new work out area.

I have lived here five years. I have an awesome one bedroom apartment with two patios in a private entrance. Maintenance is always on time. The pool is lovely and there are wonderful special events. My favorite being swimming with your dogs in the pool when it before it closes in September

I am happy this community is responsive when the weather calls with plowing and salt immediately. Thank you for staying on top of it and for keeping the community safe.

.One of the best communities and neighborhood to live in Naperville. It is centrally located and tons of options to shop and dine around the area.

Really love it here everything is so nice and peaceful all my neighbors are really nice. They've been doing some really nice upgrades to the area especially the dog care wash Center the pet owners should love that

My husband and I have lived here for about 2.5 years and we love it. We’ve always been really impressed with the staff and of course take full advantage of the pool and gym. :) it’s been a great community to live in and we are in rush to leave!

Generally, this is a great place to live. My physical apartment is what I'm really in love with. Such a beautiful and home like space. You won't find that everywhere, for sure!

Excellent apartments and great staff. Renovations done to the apartments are pf excellent quality. I recently moved within the apartment complex and the transition was super smooth.

Love it. Very nice & cozy home and friendly people. They are very professional people. They have a community like they celebrate holidays. Spirit!

I like the neighborhood, it is safe and clean. We have very good location in the city. Apartment is with all equipment in excellent shape. I like the gym also.

My partner and I could not be happier calling this place home. I cannot believe how beautiful the apartment is! We are excited to start using all of the wonderful amenities. We were so happy to work with Tara in the leasing office! We love it here!

Wonderful location and the amenities are the best. The price is competitive for the area, however, you get more bang for your buck living here.

The apartment is great. Maintenance is always timely and friendly. Just haven't met any neighbors yet. Rennovations for the leasing office almost done. So package pickup should be a ton easier

Have only been here a couple months but it's been fantastic so far. Beautiful apartment, super helpful and friendly staff, and totally the perfect location.

Great experience since I moved in, very quiet and the office is quick to take care of any issue. I am waiting for the Clubhouse to open, looking forward to being able to use the gym.

I have not lived here very long, but but I can say that the office staff is very helpful and friendly. Maintenance is amazing, they don't mess around and get things taken care of very quickly! The apartment was very clean and freshly painted and new carpet. Location is great nothing to far away.

Great community and neighborhood. I really like the apartment and location of the complex. Also, Park n Ride service nearby makes it a lot easier to travel to Metra station daily.