I have been here for last 1 year and enjoyed a great stay so far!!! I’m glad I chose the right community to live. It has got great vibe and lovely neighbor’s and more importantly wonderful management who is open to any suggestions and resolve the queries with due diligent. I would recommend this community to everyone and super happy that few of my friends already moved in here. Thanks team!!!

Good apartment community-the grounds are well kept and the staff is helpful and friendly. The gym facility is awesome! Awesome lake view and environment

It is beautiful community. Clean and spacious apartment. Staff is nice. Maintenance request is solved within 24 hours. Only thing stopped me giving it 5 star is “there is no play area for kids” and “it is little expensive too”

Great apartment community-the grounds are well kept and the staff is helpful and friendly. The gym facility is awesome! I just wish the carpet was darker or different flooring all together.

Great place very friendly and fast service. Club house is fun and has two games you can play! Big complex and big apartments! Awesome place to live

Nice apartments Fast service Cleanliness around Parties at pool.. close by Walmart Target grocery etc.. location Amenities at 803 Lake with always running fountain.. etc.. makes it a super package

It's been an awesome experience here!! All the amenities are very good. The staff is really good and helpful. All our visitors love to visit us.

Everyone in the community has been nice and welcoming and the office and maintenance team always responds fast. I love that it’s so pet friendly.

Community is great and people are friendly! The location is within 5-10 minutes of anything you would need. The facilities are clean and modern. Only wish they would trim the bushes/trees on the walkways to prevent me from having to duck so frequently.

We love living here since we have friendly management and it is a safe place to life. It’s close to everything we need and it’s so cozy here at home!

Been a very nice experience so far living at 803 Corday. The neighbors seem friendly and the commute to work has been very convenient for us.

I have been here from 1 year ,it is very good and pleasent community. All shoppings are near to this community.if any issues, corday staff will response and solve the issues immediately. Very cooperative and i am glad to continue to stay here ..

Recently my boyfriend & I moved here from Pittsburgh for both of our careers. We have never lived anywhere besides the Pittsburgh area. Needless To say I was very emotional about the whole situation...... Finding 803 was an absolute gem!!! From the renal sales process with Tara to each & every amenity we were looking for!!! Thank you for making our new place of living a HOME!

My Family and I have been here for a month now and we really like our apartment, all areas are great and clean. Fitness room is brand new, staff is very friendly. Excellent location from everything. I am glad we found this place

This place is great! The staff is very helpful and very hard working. The place is in very good conditions. So far, I am loving living at 803 Corday!

We really like living here. The community is very nice and in a great location. Close to downtown Naperville and the train station with easy access to I-88.

We have loved living here. We love the dog park for our senior dog and love the pool as well, all of our neighbors are friendly and respectful of our cars and our peace of mind at night

Nice community to live. Cooperative staffs No noise complaints ever. Easy access to pay bills and submit maintaince request And very quick response to all requests

Management and facilities are awesome !!! All the service requests are resolved very promptly . Community and apartments are very clean and upto date.

The staff at 803 Corday is so friendly- Tara goes above and beyond! Maintenance is quick to respond and respectful. The grounds are well kept and amenities are great!

good environment good amenities good office person to help ...good service rent is too high and the lease breakage is too complex . water amount is also huge and system of sharing with in building is bad

I have enjoyed the living accommodations. The community is helpful and friendly. I would recommend this apartment community to others. Great pool too!

Overall, living here has been positive, my only issue is that my rent keeps increasing, and would like to get some upgrades to my apartment to accommodate for the rent increase. I have lived here for 10 years and have recently signed another lease. Could this get looked into and see what could I get in exchange for the continuing rent increase ? Otherwise my experience here truly has been positive. My neighbors are fantastic and we get along very well.

We have really enjoyed living at 803 Corday — it has been a wonderful apartment. Only concern is sometimes maintenance does not communicate that they are coming or have been in your apartment. If they need to order parts or come back they don’t always say that.

The community is beautiful and peaceful. The renovated clubhouse and pool area are remarkable. This past year, i think the office staff have been superb!