803 Corday at Naperville

I have been staying in this community from last 2 years .I felt it's very good and pleasent to stay here in this community. Our staff is very nice people and helpful for always to resolve if any issues in our flat.And it is very close distance to all shopping malls ,grocery stores el,costco,wallmart etc..Amenties will be good.I am happy and continue to be stay in this community. Thank you .
One of the better communities in this area with awesome maintenance staff. Lease office staff are always helpful to your needs. Its been a long standing request to have a kids play area. please consider it. thanks
We moved in January 2020 and love it so far! The staff are all friendly and helpful and the amenities are great also! The location is also great and everything is easy to get to.
We are living in this community since 2016... And so far we only got good experiances. Staff is very friendly and helpful. All maintenance staff is very good and available for you as soon as possible. They are handling current Corona pandemic situation effectively.
Living here has been a wonderful experience. It feels like a safe neighborhood. The people around here are friendly and we’ve had no complaints about any neighbors around us. Our spot is a convenient location because it’s a walkable distance to the nearest Walgreens, and it’s very close to our leasing office. If we ever have a problem we can always rely on the staff that works here to help us sort it out. They’ve never once failed at assisting us with our needs. The area around our home is also appealing to look at. We have a relatively big pond with pretty fountains, and the greenery surrounding it along with our apartments helps add to the beauty. Overall, this is a great place to live.
The office staff is very friendly and personable! I have never been hassled about my pet bunny either- plus no pet rent for her. Our maintenance team is great too; always prompt at responding to requests and professional. My only hesitation about giving the full five stars is that the management office is not always responsive to resident calls. Overall though, I like the complex; therefore, renewing my lease twice!
Amenities are amazing! The property is very well maintained and all employees are super nice. For the most part, everything here is quiet. I’ve been here over a year and don’t really have any complaints
Amazing place, nice staff. Always quick responses from the maintenance team, they very friendly and completed the works on time. No need of any followups. Thanks to the team and Manager. Best services ... highly recommending. Only problem is with the school bus won't come to the community.
803 Corday is a very nice quiet little complex that is conveniently located right off Rickert Dr. It is clean, safe and well maintained. It has a nice pool area and it is a very short distance to Downtown Naperville. I would certainly recommend this location as a great place to live.
We are so happy & thankful we chose 803 Corday as our new home! Our Rental process & maintenance Needs (if required ) have been absolutely wonderful!