i have enjoyed living here majority of the time, the only thing i would change would be managements ability to answer concerned in a timely manner.

I'm really am impressed by all the things here. I've had a few maintenance issues and the maintenance team were here within a day to do the repairs. Kudos for them. The only thing that made give four and half stars is that the community room closes to early. Keep up the great work

Resigned lease for my 6th year. Loving the new amenities; dog park, gym and pool! Always clean and quiet around here. Service guys are friendly, do a great job and are very prompt.

Great place and community to live. Near by Naperville downtown. Near to immediate care, pharmacy & grocery store. Also staff is very friendly and helpful. Service team for rented apartments are also helpful & quick.

There are so many restrictions to stay in this community. Most of the buildings are very old and this tends to create so much noise even if we walk on the floor

New resident new to Naperville and we’re so happy we chose this community! It’s.m. Beautiful place to live everyone is so friendly. Pool just opened up and we had a blast. Brand new grills and nice lounge area with fire pit.

We’ve had nothing but a positive experience renting with 803. They have been very understanding of our wants and needs in an apartment and are responsive to concerns we have. When we come into the office, Jan recognizes us and welcomes us in very kindly and efficiently. We are very impressed with 803 so far and are looking forward to leaving here hopefully for a long time!

I am really enjoying my new home at 803 Corday. Jan in the leasing office gave a great tour and made everything run so smoothly. I also enjoy the online bill payments, and the websites are very user friendly.

We love the interior of the apartments - the layout is practical and kitchen is great, apartment has a good neighborhood feel for walking. Very close to Ogden which can make things like the pool hard to enjoy without fumes.

The apartment is the perfect size and layout. My dog loves it. My husband adores it. We love the facilities for both the dog and for us, love the peaceful ambience and the walks around the lake.

So far I have enjoyed my experience here at this residence I really like the apartment and the people in my building aren't to bad either. So far It has been quite which is very nice.

803 Corday really has good amenities and staffs are really good. It's in the best location. Easy access to Metra and easy access to school for my daughter.

So far everything has been great! The community is gorgeous and well maintained. I haven’t heard any noise from my neighbors either which is amazing.

Love this community! Love the fitness center, pool, business center, pond, location, and staff! Have met some nice people I get to call neighbors.

I have had a pleasant experience with the quality of people. The community center is very inviting and welcoming. I feel there have been community events available to promote socializing

Been great so far. Very nice community! Have really enjoyed all the staff and new neighbors. Our dog is really happy lots of places to roam.

I absolutely love the community! The apartments are so beautiful & are So clean! The amenities that come with the apartment are a major plus. I can’t wait to utilize the pool this summer.

The location is great. It would be nice to meet more of the neighbors. Hopefully, the summer will introduce new opportunities to meet new people.

I love our apartment here! Little things, like the white baseboards, make it feel cozy. The only thing I’ve had trouble with is receiving packages because sometimes the carriers don’t scan it into the system. Maintenance is really quick and I haven’t has any issues with paying bills online.

I love the neighborhood since everyone is friendly! It has clean environment and easier to get around. Our home is so cozy and peaceful. The amenities are a plus! The managers have been so wonderful to us since we moved here on October 23, 2018! :)

Everything is just fine. Most of all, I like very quick response for maintenance. Community is pretty clean and staff is very polite and helpful.

Love the new remodeling! The staff in the leasing office is very friendly and helpful. The new fitness center is the best in town, especially with the free weights.

Best place to live hands down! Staff and maintenance are efficient and friendly. We are going on our 3rd year living at this property. The new amenities have been wonderful!

This is a great community. It’s clean, quiet, there’s a lot of space. neighbors are friendly. Perfect place to raise a family. Really feels like home.

Great place to live in: I have lived here for over 4 years and can't think of any where else in this neighborhood to move to. The rental office ate polite, pleasant and quickly responds to request.