I like the neighborhood, it is safe and clean. We have very good location in the city. Apartment is with all equipment in excellent shape. I like the gym also.

My partner and I could not be happier calling this place home. I cannot believe how beautiful the apartment is! We are excited to start using all of the wonderful amenities. We were so happy to work with Tara in the leasing office! We love it here!

Wonderful location and the amenities are the best. The price is competitive for the area, however, you get more bang for your buck living here.

The apartment is great. Maintenance is always timely and friendly. Just haven't met any neighbors yet. Rennovations for the leasing office almost done. So package pickup should be a ton easier

Have only been here a couple months but it's been fantastic so far. Beautiful apartment, super helpful and friendly staff, and totally the perfect location.

Great experience since I moved in, very quiet and the office is quick to take care of any issue. I am waiting for the Clubhouse to open, looking forward to being able to use the gym.

I have not lived here very long, but but I can say that the office staff is very helpful and friendly. Maintenance is amazing, they don't mess around and get things taken care of very quickly! The apartment was very clean and freshly painted and new carpet. Location is great nothing to far away.

Great community and neighborhood. I really like the apartment and location of the complex. Also, Park n Ride service nearby makes it a lot easier to travel to Metra station daily.

Awesome community! Would recommend to other people to live here. Great location to many places in the area, quiet neighborhood, and friendly neighbors.

We are great to be here in this apt community.we really love being here.The leasing office team is responsive and i like to have hot chocolate over dere .But we are in half renovated home i likely to say we don’t have microwave oven and less space in kitchen and cub bords wont even bare some weight.No work area,and less no of lights ,but more space to live.pleasant lakeside walks in evenings.No play area for kids . Thanks

Amazing staff! Always friendly and helpful. Maintenance is quick to respond and very helpful. The apartment grounds are well kept. Great location!

My husband and I just moved here in August. This is actually our first place together! What stood out the most right away was the leasing team. They've always been so friendly and helpful. The location is also perfect- literally under 10 minutes to our regular trips- Target, Trader Joe's, the bank, and so many restaurants. The community is pretty peaceful and really well maintained. One of my favorite things is how nicely landscaped the neighborhood is- very homey. We haven't participated in any fun events yet but I think it's cool that 803 regularly hosts those.

I’ve been living at 803 Corday for about a month and it’s been great so far me and my family can’t wait for the new club house to open up so we can see what the new gym will look like

Very quiet, clean location. Beautiful pool to relax by. The lake and fountains give me something nice to look at on my morning walks. My apartment is lovely and feels like a home.

The friendly staff at 803 Corday does an outstanding job with maintaining the grounds. Beautiful landscaping with clean sidewalks-no potholes!

Maintenance and the front office staff are so amazing! Everything is handled in a timely and professional manner that I never have to worry!!

Great experience... Good ambiance, spacious rooms, friendly management and great hi-fi to maintenance tam they are very helpful. Nice place to stay.

I really love living here ..and I'm super excited about the club house remodel. The staff works really hard to make sure all of our requests are meet on time.

I’ve only been here a short few weeks but I absolutely love it. I have the cutest apartment. Friendly staff. Private & peaceful neighborhood. Good parking is always available. Maintenance came out in a timely fashion. Great amenities.

This apartment complex has been nothing but phenomenal since we moved in. The transition to the new property management company has been smooth and a joy. The stafff are wonderful.

Absolutely love the place. The pool is beautiful, it is a quiet community, I don’t have any noisy neighbors, and the grounds are very clean.

803 Corday is the first home my husband and I had after getting married and we love it here! The community is beautiful and we love our cozy 1 bedroom apartment. My husband loves basketball and so the basketball court and fitness room are huge for us here! We also enjoy taking peaceful walks around the pond every evening after work. Maintenance has always been good about attending to any issues in a quick manner. We love it here and are definitely hoping to stay another year!

Very good location. All shops are close to this community. Kids would love the pond. Apartment is also good and spacious. I am happy to have moved here.

My neighbors are wonderful, and the staff is very accommodating if there is an issue in my apartment. The apartment complex is kept clean, and it is nice to see chairs around the pond for people to sit on. I am pleased to see upgrades being done also.

Love the community feel and the staff are great. Pool is a nice on the hot summer days also so close to alot of the Naperville shopping and night life