803 Corday at Naperville

Definitely much better - am happy to have talked with Dan regarding several issues that needed to get resolved, and feel that have been resolved. Have wonderful neighbors that I consider wonderful friends, and am also happy to have signed a new lease as well.
Excellent service by staff and crew, very clean and well kept landscape. Dean Steve and Nick are great and friendly and always willing to help or chat when I have questions.
803 Corday is a great place to live! Friendly staff and maintenance people and great apartments and amenities. I’d highly recommend it to anyone.
can be quieter with no temp residents. all mail must be delivered to doorstep crew must be racial bias trained must be more polite and not yell.
Have lived here over 4 years and still love my apartment and very pleased with the Management. They are quick to respond to requests, very friendly staff, and maintain the complex to keep it looking at its best.
I love it here The community is beautiful the management are responsive the maintenance people are wonderful I love being able to look at the lake with the fountains all in all a great experience
I’ve been here a while for more than five years, I love where I live and would recommend 803 Corday as a great place to reside. The office management and maintenance team are awesome!
Pretty good. Too many dogs n their mess not being cleaned properly at times. Better exterior to shine of the buildings like mine too match what we pay wld be nice
803 has been awesome about working with us to make our lease work for our needs - when we suddenly came upon the opportunity for a career change taking us out of area, Jan was amazing about helping us change our lease and helping us through the move out process. We will miss 803 Corday!
We’ve been so incredibly happy at 803 Corday. From the staff, to the amenities, to the gorgeous re-done apartment we get to live in. The people around us are always friendly and we are loving the diversity of our neighbors that we get to say “hi” to on our walks around the lake. A great family friendly complex! We especially love the fact that it is in a great central location in Naperville ... we’re not far from the shopping or downtown!