803 Corday is a great place to live. The office staff are very friendly. Maintenance always does a great job getting things done quickly. They have many fun community events as well. I highly recommend living here.

803 Corday is a great place to live; great location, staff and floor plans. The front office staff has been more than helpful with any requests I have. The maintenance team is fantastic responding to requests promptly.

803 Corday is a good community in a great location. The apartments have a good size and are well maintained. The staff is helpful. The landscape is beautiful.

Recently signed up for year two at this complex. Rent is pretty high for a non-upgraded apartment. But I am happy here. Also, very excited for the new clubhouse and gym.

We have loved living here for past year! Front office staff is okay. Maintainence is awesome and speedy. Great pool area! Neighbors are pretty quite.

Awesome love it here!!! Every one is so nice it’s quite the pool is awesome the grounds are beautiful and love the fountain love to take my dog Wrigley for a walk around the pond and look at the ducks 🦆

The community is well kept and maintenance responds quickly. I also like the convenience of online payment, requesting maintenance and just overall pleasant experience with the office staff.

So far, it's been pleasant. The community is well maintained and quiet. The staffs are helpful and friendly. Good location with nearby shops and restaurants. Close to Naperville downtown (10 min drive). The hallway and common area are kept clean. I looked at several units before deciding on the one I have and Lincoln did a good job with an unit upgrade.

The apartment is nice and environment friendly. We love our time here and enjoying the community. The staff is nice and helpful whenever needed.

It is awesome here. The apartment appliances are new and well designed. The gym, swimming pool and business center are great too. We enjoying living here.

They’ve done a great job with maintenance requests as well as working with me on my lease. The grounds are kept up, and it’s a safe community.

Great Community! Love the pool and our apartment! New appliances with a remodeled kitchen and bathroom are spacious and well designed. The staff and maintenance are great too and the community is very dog friendly! So glad we chose 803 Corday!

Nice staff. Clean community. Very quiet place. Love it here. Quiet and nice neighbors. Good maintenance staff. Close to everything. I feel safe here.

I am still new to this community. The community looks good. There are couple of maintenance not done properly as part of my move in. I might have to wait for few more days to provide my feedback.

Love this place! Pool and scenery are both really beautiful and well kept. Just wish rent was cheaper!! Staff has always been really friendly when help has been needed. Thank you!

Living at 803 Corday has been a great experience! The community atmosphere is very welcoming and friendly. The landlord is very responsive to all of our requests.

Have very much enjoyed living here so far! The apartment is beautiful and all matience requests have been dealt with so quickly and efficiently! I just wish that there was a concrete policy on smoking in relation to proximity to the buildings and on patios/balconies (which are essentially a shared living space).

Overall very happy. Staff are great. The community is great too. The gym and pool are not renovated and the new residents were told they will be renevoated befor summer.

The community is very nice. The amenities are wonderful. I am looking forward to the new activities and the new gym in the future. The lawns are kept up and it is a safe environment.

Great location and amenities. Leasing office staff members are friendly just opened pool area for summer and according to management, dog spa is next to come

I love cleanliness of the complex and community. The pool and gym are also a great bonus! Whenever I have an issue with something at my apartment maintenance is there promptly to fix it.

It is quiet here, and everyone is very friendly. And if we ever need work done in the apartment (clogged drain, issue with dishwasher/dryer, etc.), someone always comes within 24 hours to fix the problem! It's a great place to live.

I have been living in the community for almost 2 months now and can't express how much I am loving it !! One of our relatives were here to stay and they enjoyed so much which definitely made us proud on our selection of the apartment. They are so SPACIOUS and the location is amazing. Will recommend everyone whom I know is moving to Naperville. I am sure Corday is one of the best communities to stay in and I can vouch for that. The staff is super friendly and supportive. Thank you Corday for making our living so simple yet lively :)

I love this place. Maintenance comes in a day, and the staff is so friendly. They take in all packages too big for the mailbox and keep them safe. So nice!

803 Corday at Naperville is an excellent community for living. Apartments are great, spacious and are in safe area with schools nearby.Recommended.