803 Corday at Naperville

4.6

4.6

Awesome the staff is very friendly and maintenance orders get done as soon as possible I would recommend this complex to anyone I love the pool,exercise room, and the pond. So relaxing to take a walk around with the fountain and ducks or just sit on the benches and take in the beautiful surroundings. The landscape is beautiful always beautiful flowers to enjoy!!
The staff has continued to be very accommodating. When ever there is a maintenance issue. All non emergency. They were there the next day while I was at work amd repaired the issue.
Great place to live , staff is wonderful, wonderful maintenance team! Love the neighborhood and location! Amenities are awesome, love the gym and pool area .
Great location, good office staff and maintenance. Have been here 5 years & enjoy where we live. Looking forward to the day life gets back to normal.
It was an awesome experience in this community right from the beginning of our stay and we have all the amenities near by, very lively place.
803 corday is a great place to live. Great amenities, responsive maintenance, and nice apartments and grounds. The only complaint I have it less than ideal water pressure.
I couldn't be happier living here as always the maintenance crew is #1 as is the office staff. I appreciate the way you've handled this last year with the pandemic. As always thank you
Great maintenance service. Office staff are very friendly and eager to keep a renter happy. Complex upkeep is very good. Nice, quiet community
I have lived here for past 5 years. The office staff is helpful and friendly. Maintenance is amazing, they don't mess around and get things taken care of very quickly. Utility bill is high, sometimes there is noise issues from neighbors playing music but overall it’s a good place to live!
Great place to live. Staff is always kind and helpful. Community is very well-maintained and the amenities are great! Would definitely recommend to a friend.