803 Corday at Naperville

4.6

4.6

Simply awesome. Location wise and lake is the highlight of the community. Friendly staff and amenities are maintained at their best. People in the community are so friendly
Apartment is great, maintenance is fantastic. Can almost never hear neighbors through the walls or floors, which is super important to my partner and I.
Very lively modern and nice apartments. Safe, friendly and beautiful community with pond. Nice gym with great amenities. Friendly and helpful staff.
Always helpful and quickly respond. My only complaint is noise level from the neighbors and their dogs. That is community living though. Thank you!
Everything is really well taken care of, and the maintenance team is awesome! Office staff is always very helpful. Overall, the community is great and it’s really the best place to live in this area.
We have never had a problem with you guys. Every time something needs to be fixed you come out right away. You guys make everyone involved. Especially at the end of summer for the dogs. We are definitely a community!
Awesome maintenance staff as well as office staff. The amenities are really great too. If i were to make this place perfect id add a hot tub but other than that everything is perfect already!
I love living here and I really enjoy the apartment itself and the amenities. I wish there were more community events where I could meet more of the other people who live at 803.
I love living here, the complex is beautiful and very well-maintained! The leasing agent and office staff are very friendly and helpful, and the maintenance crews are amazing, Johnny on the spot!
Excellent, spacious 1B Floor Plan with beautiful green belt view. Quiet and peaceful. Maintenance staff efficient, pleasant and responds quickly.