I’ve been living at 803 Corday for about a month and it’s been great so far me and my family can’t wait for the new club house to open up so we can see what the new gym will look like

Very quiet, clean location. Beautiful pool to relax by. The lake and fountains give me something nice to look at on my morning walks. My apartment is lovely and feels like a home.

The friendly staff at 803 Corday does an outstanding job with maintaining the grounds. Beautiful landscaping with clean sidewalks-no potholes!

Maintenance and the front office staff are so amazing! Everything is handled in a timely and professional manner that I never have to worry!!

Great experience... Good ambiance, spacious rooms, friendly management and great hi-fi to maintenance tam they are very helpful. Nice place to stay.

I really love living here ..and I'm super excited about the club house remodel. The staff works really hard to make sure all of our requests are meet on time.

I’ve only been here a short few weeks but I absolutely love it. I have the cutest apartment. Friendly staff. Private & peaceful neighborhood. Good parking is always available. Maintenance came out in a timely fashion. Great amenities.

This apartment complex has been nothing but phenomenal since we moved in. The transition to the new property management company has been smooth and a joy. The stafff are wonderful.

Absolutely love the place. The pool is beautiful, it is a quiet community, I don’t have any noisy neighbors, and the grounds are very clean.

803 Corday is the first home my husband and I had after getting married and we love it here! The community is beautiful and we love our cozy 1 bedroom apartment. My husband loves basketball and so the basketball court and fitness room are huge for us here! We also enjoy taking peaceful walks around the pond every evening after work. Maintenance has always been good about attending to any issues in a quick manner. We love it here and are definitely hoping to stay another year!

Very good location. All shops are close to this community. Kids would love the pond. Apartment is also good and spacious. I am happy to have moved here.

My neighbors are wonderful, and the staff is very accommodating if there is an issue in my apartment. The apartment complex is kept clean, and it is nice to see chairs around the pond for people to sit on. I am pleased to see upgrades being done also.

Love the community feel and the staff are great. Pool is a nice on the hot summer days also so close to alot of the Naperville shopping and night life

Great place to live. Great location. Staff is always 100%. Pretty well kept property. Pool is great on the weekends for the kids . Great place for anyone

everything is excellent and comfortable, you live and feel good, the pool, the green areas, especially for a family since you have school nearby.

I like the staff and apartment complex overall...however, I’m disappointed in the clubhouse renovation - I.e. removal of the basketball court.

803 Corday is a great place to live. The office staff are very friendly. Maintenance always does a great job getting things done quickly. They have many fun community events as well. I highly recommend living here.

803 Corday is a great place to live; great location, staff and floor plans. The front office staff has been more than helpful with any requests I have. The maintenance team is fantastic responding to requests promptly.

803 Corday is a good community in a great location. The apartments have a good size and are well maintained. The staff is helpful. The landscape is beautiful.

Recently signed up for year two at this complex. Rent is pretty high for a non-upgraded apartment. But I am happy here. Also, very excited for the new clubhouse and gym.

We have loved living here for past year! Front office staff is okay. Maintainence is awesome and speedy. Great pool area! Neighbors are pretty quite.

Awesome love it here!!! Every one is so nice it’s quite the pool is awesome the grounds are beautiful and love the fountain love to take my dog Wrigley for a walk around the pond and look at the ducks 🦆

The community is well kept and maintenance responds quickly. I also like the convenience of online payment, requesting maintenance and just overall pleasant experience with the office staff.

So far, it's been pleasant. The community is well maintained and quiet. The staffs are helpful and friendly. Good location with nearby shops and restaurants. Close to Naperville downtown (10 min drive). The hallway and common area are kept clean. I looked at several units before deciding on the one I have and Lincoln did a good job with an unit upgrade.

The apartment is nice and environment friendly. We love our time here and enjoying the community. The staff is nice and helpful whenever needed.