We love the area and the staff!wonderful gem with safe community and so happy to call it our home! People are genuine and always friendly! We love it!

Our experience so far has been very good. We love how quickly maintenance answers our requests and gets them done in a timely manner. Keep up the great work!

The apartment is very nice with a great localization, close to supermarkets, good schools and downtown Naperville. The staff is very friendly and get things done quickly.

Everyone that works here are great. The office staff is very professional and the maintenance guys are great, I've have never had to wait more then a day for them to respond to a maintenance request. The grounds are well taken care of and the community room and pool are great

803 corday is very good community and very pleasant.I have been staying from last 1 year and staff is very helpful always.Everything ( shopping,groceries)will be near to this community.

We love living here! Everyone is so nice and helpful all the time! Especially Tara! I would recommend this community to anyone! The pool is great in the summer time! I wish club house was available later house.

Excellent neighborhood. Maintenance and administration staff are always willing to help. Very modern and renovated apartments. I recommend 100% 803 corday to live.

I have been staying here for more than one year and it’s a great experience. I will recommend this apartment. I didn’t face issue here and maintenance is on time.

A great community to live in; there are the minor flaws of loud neighbors/barking dogs that can be a minor inconvenience but the staff make up for it by helping and going above and beyond to make sure residents have what they need in a timely manner. We love that our apartment feels like a home rather than just an apartment.

I have lived here for over a year and have enjoyed it. My apartment is thoughtfully designed and spacious. I love the gym and feel it has everything I need to work out. I also love having the pool in the summer time. I am very likely to renew my lease soon.

Its good to stay in this community, except the process taking to complete the residents request is much more longer than expected. If the management takes an immediate action, then it can be one of the best community..

Great location within Naperville, 803 Corday is just a few minutes from downtown Naperville! Lots of amenities! Apartments are modern with large bathrooms and closets!

Amazing amenities and the property is always clean. Love that there is a locked package room and the whole system is really convenient. Leasing office is always helpful.

Everything is clean and safe, the people at the office a responsive which means a great deal to me. The apartments are beautiful and everyone loves them.

It is a great location, everything that you need is in short drive and walking distance. Really close from the beautiful Naperville downtown. Great management.

Friendly staff, well maintained, and good location. I’ve enjoyed living here. The amenities are well taken care of. The gym is great and the club house is perfect for working or meeting people.

Staff and maintenance are fantastic. Amenities are on point. Community and apartment are both quiet and well-maintained. Great place to live.

Easy setup and very helpful staff. The area, and the facilities are very clean. The location puts you near downtown Naperville. You are very close to all major shopping centers.

Clean community. Please include kids play areas that would complete this place. If possible add a common party hall of sorts which residents can rent / avail for their events.

I love linking at 803 Corday! It’s beautiful and the people is always willing to help you!! I’m glad I chose 803 Corday and I hope my family and I could live here for more years!

The staff and the maintenance staff are great! Quiet place to live. The location is very convienant and many places are close by to go shopping for all your needs.

I like living at 803 Corday! No hassles and maintenance always takes care of us when something is wrong. Being my first apartment, I‘m glad everything went so smoothly.

I absolutely love living at 803 Corday. The prices are fair, the renovated apartment are beautiful and roomy, the staff is amazing, and the renovated clubhouse is the best. The gym is also great. I am so happy I found this apartment complex and I recommend it to anyone I know who is looking for a place.

Very professional staff and maintenance team. Extremely quite place to reside!! Centrally located in the naperville general proximity. Express ways are within minutes.

All the resident activities they put together make living here so much fun! I love this community so much! I even got my friend to move here too!