I love the location and privacy of the apartment complex. The brand new leasing office and amenities are incredible too. Very luxe experience.

I have really enjoyed living here so far, it has everything I am looking for. The gym was the biggest selling point for me because it makes it convenient to have it so close!

Best place we could have picked to live! It has been over 2 years now. The improvements to the property have been very beneficial. We are excited to live here for the next year.

Excellent place to live. The apartments are remodeled and are very modern. The maintenance and administration staff is very friendly and always willing to help. The schools are very close.

Excellent community, great clubhouse, peaceful neighborhood, close to the downtown, library , downtown and shopping malls, good school district

Been quite happy here. Staffs/ maintenance crews are very friendly and prompt. The only issue I have is with the construction crew blocking the entry ways to the community.

Friendly staff, quick response in maintenance issues, excellent amenities, a lot of community activities sponsored by management. only drawback to me is some pet owners being irresponsible cleaning after their pets. I wish there was a way to enforce this issue.

Amazing service amazing people . Nice apartment very calm environment. Pool and gym area is awsome . You can hangout there and have Fun . The pound make it more refreshing .

Been here two weeks and the staff has been very helpful with the few problems I have had. Would be 5 stars, but I just haven't been here long enough.

I have really enjoyed living at 803 Corday. It's a very nice community. The staff and maintenance people are great. I have met some wonderful people in the short time I have lived here. Would highly recommend this rental facility.

Management support has been incredible in finding a new home. They really take their time to find what will suite you best and make your stay the happiest!

Nice community. Very clean and welcoming. Maintenance comes to fix any problems so quickly it blows me away. Updated clubhouse with gorgeous pool and large pond with fountains are so fun to show off to visitors. Best fitness facilities around.

The office staff and maintenance team are always so friendly! I have made some good friends out of neighbors! Can’t beat the fitness center and the pool! Love having the business center and coffee bar when working from home!

Quick and easy sign up and great administrative staff. Maintenance is fantastic and we love the apartment facilities. Overall an excellent place to live and we are so excited.

These are great apartments in a great area. The maintenance and office staff are always friendly and quick to respond to issues. I have loved my time here and will always recommend it to others.

Excelente servicio. Atención. El personal de Administración y mantenimiento son muy eficientes y agradables. Estoy muy satisfecha con el condominio. Los apartamentos son modernos y amplios. Los recomiendo 100%

Living here has been really great. Walk by the lake is really refreshing. The pool is amazing and its really near to the station. Lot of great eating places near by make it worth staying

Very decent community with nice environment. My daughter loves to roam around the community. She loves the swimming pool a lot. Most of the shops are very nearby and easy accessible.

i have enjoyed living here majority of the time, the only thing i would change would be managements ability to answer concerned in a timely manner.

I'm really am impressed by all the things here. I've had a few maintenance issues and the maintenance team were here within a day to do the repairs. Kudos for them. The only thing that made give four and half stars is that the community room closes to early. Keep up the great work

Resigned lease for my 6th year. Loving the new amenities; dog park, gym and pool! Always clean and quiet around here. Service guys are friendly, do a great job and are very prompt.

Great place and community to live. Near by Naperville downtown. Near to immediate care, pharmacy & grocery store. Also staff is very friendly and helpful. Service team for rented apartments are also helpful & quick.

There are so many restrictions to stay in this community. Most of the buildings are very old and this tends to create so much noise even if we walk on the floor

New resident new to Naperville and we’re so happy we chose this community! It’s.m. Beautiful place to live everyone is so friendly. Pool just opened up and we had a blast. Brand new grills and nice lounge area with fire pit.

We’ve had nothing but a positive experience renting with 803. They have been very understanding of our wants and needs in an apartment and are responsive to concerns we have. When we come into the office, Jan recognizes us and welcomes us in very kindly and efficiently. We are very impressed with 803 so far and are looking forward to leaving here hopefully for a long time!