803 Corday at Naperville

4.6

4.6

Extremely quiet location and 803 staff is very professional with a compassionate mind set. The maintenance crew is very rapid regarding their response time.
I have had a wonderful experience. My apartment and the amenities have exceeded my expectations, and I have met some lovely people at the dog park.
This is a great place to live. The office staff is friendly and they take interest in you as a person not as a tenant. The activities that they host are fun to attend and the prizes are great. I love how everything is clean and well managed.
It's a great community, But I am not in favor of centralized heating and air conditioning systems too loud. Other than that, wonderful staffs, very good maintains and support
Very quiet and stunning lakes.. we love the community layout too. Feels like our own. The managers are very helpful and friendly . Maintainance people are very brisk in action
Love living here and super recommend! The apartments are very nice and we are located in a good neighborhood, with supermarkets, pharmacy, schools in a walking distance. Besides all that The staff is always ready to help us out!!
803 corday is very good community and very pleasant.I have been staying from last 1 and half year and staff is very helpful always.Everything ( shopping,groceries)will be near to this community.
It's a beautiful place! The people are very nice and helpful. It's a combination of comfortable and nice place. I like it because there are nature spaces.
Everything was very smooth for my move in. With so much on lock down now it’s hard to give a review. I only had a week, then boom! All the maintenance personnel are friendly, respectful and helpful. Looking forward to when we can get out and about again.
I am not here at 803 Corday Ave long enough to give a full review yet, but I like it so far. Nice community, well managed! Very friendly staff and service!