803 Corday is a wonderful property management group. The staff is wonderful and very gracious to all the residents. Whenever there is a maintenance problem they are more than willing and capable of resolving the issue.

Our experience has been generally great! The apartment is nice and the rent a reasonable value. The community is quite and nice, but close to fun stuff in the area. We've had excellent experiences with the quickness of maintenance, typically turn around is within a day or two, but if listed as urgent we've always had same day response. The staff is friendly and generally helpful. We've not gotten around to using all the amenities. The pool looks nice and well maintained. The gym is a bit small, but the equipment is well kept.

803 Corday has been a great place to live over the past few years. The staff is friendly and helpful and the apartments are being newly remodeled to reflect modern interiors - overall great value!

This is a very friendly place to live. Of course, I meet a lot of my neighbors walking my dog. The property is clean and well-kept. Maintenance is prompt and the office staff is professional and friendly.

We like the new management and look forward to a great summer It would be good to have a kids play area and this would greatly help us. Good maintenance and we are very happy

Very clean property and friendly staff. Our last place never answered the phone but here we’ve gotten through every time. Will for sure be telling my friends about this place

The community at the 803 Corday is wonderful. The apartments are friendly, the neighborhood is always well kept and safe, and the staff is extremely helpful. I am excited for the summer here to utilize all the clubhouse amenities.

It’s amazing and people’s are talking friendly and our apartment localities was good.so lots people are using gym doing exercises and they conducting some programs in our community

Overall the residence and amenities are very nice and on the higher end compared to what's offered in this area. The apartments are well kept and spacious. (huge bathrooms and closets!) There are many updated features to some apartments, but the rest of the apartments could use some cosmetic, modern updates. It would be nice if the apartments were more sound proof. The club house amenities are nice and offer what you need in terms of fitness, computer lab, and coffee bar. The indoor basketball court is a huge bonus. The fitness center offers what you need, but the equipment could use some updates and the overall facility could use more regular cleanings. It would be really nice if there was WiFi in the club house. The pool and sundeck are nice and spacious. The locker room could be more spacious and updated. You can tell the leasing office team is working hard to continue to improve the residential complex. It would be nice if they could communicate their efforts more to the residents to keep everyone in the loop.

Love living at Corday! The neighborhood is really nice and close to anything you need. The staff is very friendly and welcoming. Maintenance is quick to fix any issues. They even came out on a Friday night to fix our washer. The apartments are nice, my biggest complaint is that I don’t think they clean them as much as they should (outside our front door is full of spiderwebs and dirt, window sills are full of dirt, behind washer and drier was disgusting when we moved in, vents are full of dust) :( other than that it would be 5 stars!

I have been staying in the community since 2012 and have never faced any issue. New management is excellent. The maintenance staff is fast and always ready to help.

Fantastic apartments and amenities. I have a very spacious 1br with an outdoor balcony and outdoor storage. Great and helpful staff. Outdoor pool during the summer.

Great place to live. Staff is amazing with all our needs. Great loacation minutes from everything. Clean complex and always willing to help you

I love living at 803 Corday! I just resigned my lease and have no plans to not keep this trend going. Everyone in the office is so helpful and makes your living experience first class. The apartments are well built and the maintenance team is the fastest I have ever experienced. This community has exceeded all my expectations and I'm proud to be a part of it!

Living here is great. They have awesome amenities. Maintenance always responds quickly when there's a problem. The grounds are always clean. Life is good.

So far the community is really nice. Besides the occasional people above us being extremely loud. The area is calm and definitely a place we feel comfortable.

We have loved living here for almost a year now! Plan on staying another year and excited to see what else 803 Corday has to offer! We have referred all our friends to move here.

We like it here Everyone is so nice and cordial. We are from a small town and wasn't sure about living here but it's been great I don't know how long we will be here but for right now it's home

We been living here for last 4 years and have really enjoyed are stay. Also, great location, close to naperville downtown as well as all major stores

Living at 803 Corday has been a great experience for the two years that my wife and I have lived here. The front office staff are welcoming and helpful while the residents are nice and respectful.

It's been three years since I've lived here during the time the complex was known as Amli Naperville. With new management taking over they haven't skipped a beat and I appreciate the fact the level of service hasn't diminished. My building is fairly quiet and I like that my neighbors are respectful and friendly. The grounds are kept very well and especially during the winter months it was great to know that the maintenance crew would diligently work at keeping the parking areas cleared of snow. The leasing office staff are proficient and take care of requests in a timely manner, no complaints here. Will I be here another year ? more then likely yes since I haven't found a reason to leave. Keep up the great work in making this a great place to reside.

This community is one of the spacious and well maintained. It's located in the right place and its a cleaner community. Friendly staffs and quick maintenance!

I’ve been very pleased with the response time to service requests, be it small (like a lightbulb change) or large (like a water leak). Everyone at the office has been nice when I’ve stopped in too.

Very good and comfortable stay. Good walking place and the apartments are clean and tidy. Liked the location which has good accessibility to all daily needs.

I have lived here eight years and love it!! Office and maintenance staff are all wonderful and are highly attentive to anything we may need.