My biggest issue is the noise of other residents that don't really seem to care about others around them. Slamming doors, being generally loud and disruptive, stereo/theater systems that have bass turned up rattling walls, several times this year the police have been out for multiple reasons, some of the residents let their children play in the middle of the parking lot w/o so much as a concern for their safety, they're climbing on the decorative trees breaking branches, using people's cars as toys to hide behind and climb on. There really needs to be more enforcement from the office about people just generally not treating the place like it's a frat house.

It is in a great and safe neighborhood, high rent, clubhouse and gym need to be updated! I would love to see more community events and resident perks.

Overall very happy. Staff are great. The community is great too. The gym and pool are not renovated and the new residents were told they will be renevoated befor summer.

We are great to be here in this apt community.we really love being here.The leasing office team is responsive and i like to have hot chocolate over dere .But we are in half renovated home i likely to say we don’t have microwave oven and less space in kitchen and cub bords wont even bare some weight.No work area,and less no of lights ,but more space to live.pleasant lakeside walks in evenings.No play area for kids . Thanks

Recently signed up for year two at this complex. Rent is pretty high for a non-upgraded apartment. But I am happy here. Also, very excited for the new clubhouse and gym.

Very quiet, clean location. Beautiful pool to relax by. The lake and fountains give me something nice to look at on my morning walks. My apartment is lovely and feels like a home.

I am still new to this community. The community looks good. There are couple of maintenance not done properly as part of my move in. I might have to wait for few more days to provide my feedback.

Grounds well kept most of the time, friendly maintenance staff. Soundproof in apartments poor, can hear every move made by neighbors. Like the location, close to everything.

Love living at Corday! The neighborhood is really nice and close to anything you need. The staff is very friendly and welcoming. Maintenance is quick to fix any issues. They even came out on a Friday night to fix our washer. The apartments are nice, my biggest complaint is that I don’t think they clean them as much as they should (outside our front door is full of spiderwebs and dirt, window sills are full of dirt, behind washer and drier was disgusting when we moved in, vents are full of dust) :( other than that it would be 5 stars!

Overall the residence and amenities are very nice and on the higher end compared to what's offered in this area. The apartments are well kept and spacious. (huge bathrooms and closets!) There are many updated features to some apartments, but the rest of the apartments could use some cosmetic, modern updates. It would be nice if the apartments were more sound proof. The club house amenities are nice and offer what you need in terms of fitness, computer lab, and coffee bar. The indoor basketball court is a huge bonus. The fitness center offers what you need, but the equipment could use some updates and the overall facility could use more regular cleanings. It would be really nice if there was WiFi in the club house. The pool and sundeck are nice and spacious. The locker room could be more spacious and updated. You can tell the leasing office team is working hard to continue to improve the residential complex. It would be nice if they could communicate their efforts more to the residents to keep everyone in the loop.

This is a nice and quiet neighborhood and I always feel safe. The staff and maintenance men are very friendly. There is always plenty of parking in the complex.

I have been in this apartment complex for almost 2 years with my husband since we were married. We love the amenities offered by 803 Corday (pool, indoor basketball, court, gym) but are loving our home even more now that 803 Corday has taken over. Their leniency and willingness to help does not go unnoticed and makes us feel more at ease staying in their community.

Love this place! Pool and scenery are both really beautiful and well kept. Just wish rent was cheaper!! Staff has always been really friendly when help has been needed. Thank you!

Have very much enjoyed living here so far! The apartment is beautiful and all matience requests have been dealt with so quickly and efficiently! I just wish that there was a concrete policy on smoking in relation to proximity to the buildings and on patios/balconies (which are essentially a shared living space).

Maintenance has been amazing. They are so quick on every call. They not only do what you need them to, they do it efficiently. They are truly nice people.

I've lived here for 5 years and am very happy. The grounds are beautiful and I love the pool. It's always quiet an I always have a parking space.

This is a great place to live, good facilities, great location. Friendly Staff. Prompt services. Should provide Microwave in the apartments,

Great looking places, it's a great area that's accessible to all kinds of stores and highways. The people are friendly and the staff is experienced.

The apartment is nice and environment friendly. We love our time here and enjoying the community. The staff is nice and helpful whenever needed.

Great location and amenities. Leasing office staff members are friendly just opened pool area for summer and according to management, dog spa is next to come

We have loved living here for past year! Front office staff is okay. Maintainence is awesome and speedy. Great pool area! Neighbors are pretty quite.

Great experience since I moved in, very quiet and the office is quick to take care of any issue. I am waiting for the Clubhouse to open, looking forward to being able to use the gym.

Great location and amenaties. Easy access to shopping and restaurants. Good schools that close by. Management staff is friendly and helpful.

Great community and neighborhood. I really like the apartment and location of the complex. Also, Park n Ride service nearby makes it a lot easier to travel to Metra station daily.

803 Corday is the first home my husband and I had after getting married and we love it here! The community is beautiful and we love our cozy 1 bedroom apartment. My husband loves basketball and so the basketball court and fitness room are huge for us here! We also enjoy taking peaceful walks around the pond every evening after work. Maintenance has always been good about attending to any issues in a quick manner. We love it here and are definitely hoping to stay another year!