My biggest issue is the noise of other residents that don't really seem to care about others around them. Slamming doors, being generally loud and disruptive, stereo/theater systems that have bass turned up rattling walls, several times this year the police have been out for multiple reasons, some of the residents let their children play in the middle of the parking lot w/o so much as a concern for their safety, they're climbing on the decorative trees breaking branches, using people's cars as toys to hide behind and climb on. There really needs to be more enforcement from the office about people just generally not treating the place like it's a frat house.

Overall very happy. Staff are great. The community is great too. The gym and pool are not renovated and the new residents were told they will be renevoated befor summer.

It is in a great and safe neighborhood, high rent, clubhouse and gym need to be updated! I would love to see more community events and resident perks.

Recently signed up for year two at this complex. Rent is pretty high for a non-upgraded apartment. But I am happy here. Also, very excited for the new clubhouse and gym.

Overall the residence and amenities are very nice and on the higher end compared to what's offered in this area. The apartments are well kept and spacious. (huge bathrooms and closets!) There are many updated features to some apartments, but the rest of the apartments could use some cosmetic, modern updates. It would be nice if the apartments were more sound proof. The club house amenities are nice and offer what you need in terms of fitness, computer lab, and coffee bar. The indoor basketball court is a huge bonus. The fitness center offers what you need, but the equipment could use some updates and the overall facility could use more regular cleanings. It would be really nice if there was WiFi in the club house. The pool and sundeck are nice and spacious. The locker room could be more spacious and updated. You can tell the leasing office team is working hard to continue to improve the residential complex. It would be nice if they could communicate their efforts more to the residents to keep everyone in the loop.

Very quiet, clean location. Beautiful pool to relax by. The lake and fountains give me something nice to look at on my morning walks. My apartment is lovely and feels like a home.

Grounds well kept most of the time, friendly maintenance staff. Soundproof in apartments poor, can hear every move made by neighbors. Like the location, close to everything.

I am still new to this community. The community looks good. There are couple of maintenance not done properly as part of my move in. I might have to wait for few more days to provide my feedback.

Love living at Corday! The neighborhood is really nice and close to anything you need. The staff is very friendly and welcoming. Maintenance is quick to fix any issues. They even came out on a Friday night to fix our washer. The apartments are nice, my biggest complaint is that I don’t think they clean them as much as they should (outside our front door is full of spiderwebs and dirt, window sills are full of dirt, behind washer and drier was disgusting when we moved in, vents are full of dust) :( other than that it would be 5 stars!

We are great to be here in this apt community.we really love being here.The leasing office team is responsive and i like to have hot chocolate over dere .But we are in half renovated home i likely to say we don’t have microwave oven and less space in kitchen and cub bords wont even bare some weight.No work area,and less no of lights ,but more space to live.pleasant lakeside walks in evenings.No play area for kids . Thanks

I have been in this apartment complex for almost 2 years with my husband since we were married. We love the amenities offered by 803 Corday (pool, indoor basketball, court, gym) but are loving our home even more now that 803 Corday has taken over. Their leniency and willingness to help does not go unnoticed and makes us feel more at ease staying in their community.

Great location and amenaties. Easy access to shopping and restaurants. Good schools that close by. Management staff is friendly and helpful.

Great looking places, it's a great area that's accessible to all kinds of stores and highways. The people are friendly and the staff is experienced.

We’ve been here zfive years and enjoy our apartment. We have a home in the Springfield area, but my office is in Naperville so we go home on most weekends.

I've lived here for 5 years and am very happy. The grounds are beautiful and I love the pool. It's always quiet an I always have a parking space.

Beautiful spaces, quiet neighborhood, doesn’t seem crowded like other similar communities. Rapid response at the office whenever there’s a concern.

Great location and amenities. Leasing office staff members are friendly just opened pool area for summer and according to management, dog spa is next to come

Love this place! Pool and scenery are both really beautiful and well kept. Just wish rent was cheaper!! Staff has always been really friendly when help has been needed. Thank you!

Great community and neighborhood. I really like the apartment and location of the complex. Also, Park n Ride service nearby makes it a lot easier to travel to Metra station daily.

Have very much enjoyed living here so far! The apartment is beautiful and all matience requests have been dealt with so quickly and efficiently! I just wish that there was a concrete policy on smoking in relation to proximity to the buildings and on patios/balconies (which are essentially a shared living space).

I like the staff and apartment complex overall...however, I’m disappointed in the clubhouse renovation - I.e. removal of the basketball court.

This is a nice and quiet neighborhood and I always feel safe. The staff and maintenance men are very friendly. There is always plenty of parking in the complex.

I really love living here ..and I'm super excited about the club house remodel. The staff works really hard to make sure all of our requests are meet on time.

803 Corday is a good community in a great location. The apartments have a good size and are well maintained. The staff is helpful. The landscape is beautiful.

We have loved living here for past year! Front office staff is okay. Maintainence is awesome and speedy. Great pool area! Neighbors are pretty quite.