It is in a great and safe neighborhood, high rent, clubhouse and gym need to be updated! I would love to see more community events and resident perks.

Overall very happy. Staff are great. The community is great too. The gym and pool are not renovated and the new residents were told they will be renevoated befor summer.

My biggest issue is the noise of other residents that don't really seem to care about others around them. Slamming doors, being generally loud and disruptive, stereo/theater systems that have bass turned up rattling walls, several times this year the police have been out for multiple reasons, some of the residents let their children play in the middle of the parking lot w/o so much as a concern for their safety, they're climbing on the decorative trees breaking branches, using people's cars as toys to hide behind and climb on. There really needs to be more enforcement from the office about people just generally not treating the place like it's a frat house.

Recently signed up for year two at this complex. Rent is pretty high for a non-upgraded apartment. But I am happy here. Also, very excited for the new clubhouse and gym.

Grounds well kept most of the time, friendly maintenance staff. Soundproof in apartments poor, can hear every move made by neighbors. Like the location, close to everything.

Love living at Corday! The neighborhood is really nice and close to anything you need. The staff is very friendly and welcoming. Maintenance is quick to fix any issues. They even came out on a Friday night to fix our washer. The apartments are nice, my biggest complaint is that I don’t think they clean them as much as they should (outside our front door is full of spiderwebs and dirt, window sills are full of dirt, behind washer and drier was disgusting when we moved in, vents are full of dust) :( other than that it would be 5 stars!

I am still new to this community. The community looks good. There are couple of maintenance not done properly as part of my move in. I might have to wait for few more days to provide my feedback.

Overall the residence and amenities are very nice and on the higher end compared to what's offered in this area. The apartments are well kept and spacious. (huge bathrooms and closets!) There are many updated features to some apartments, but the rest of the apartments could use some cosmetic, modern updates. It would be nice if the apartments were more sound proof. The club house amenities are nice and offer what you need in terms of fitness, computer lab, and coffee bar. The indoor basketball court is a huge bonus. The fitness center offers what you need, but the equipment could use some updates and the overall facility could use more regular cleanings. It would be really nice if there was WiFi in the club house. The pool and sundeck are nice and spacious. The locker room could be more spacious and updated. You can tell the leasing office team is working hard to continue to improve the residential complex. It would be nice if they could communicate their efforts more to the residents to keep everyone in the loop.

We have loved living here for past year! Front office staff is okay. Maintainence is awesome and speedy. Great pool area! Neighbors are pretty quite.

803 Corday is the first home my husband and I had after getting married and we love it here! The community is beautiful and we love our cozy 1 bedroom apartment. My husband loves basketball and so the basketball court and fitness room are huge for us here! We also enjoy taking peaceful walks around the pond every evening after work. Maintenance has always been good about attending to any issues in a quick manner. We love it here and are definitely hoping to stay another year!

Beautiful spaces, quiet neighborhood, doesn’t seem crowded like other similar communities. Rapid response at the office whenever there’s a concern.

Great location and no drama nor hassle, quiet and clean. Provides the environment of not worrying about where you live. If you do have an issue the staff immediately makes all attempts to take corrective action.

I have been in this apartment complex for almost 2 years with my husband since we were married. We love the amenities offered by 803 Corday (pool, indoor basketball, court, gym) but are loving our home even more now that 803 Corday has taken over. Their leniency and willingness to help does not go unnoticed and makes us feel more at ease staying in their community.

This is a great place to live, good facilities, great location. Friendly Staff. Prompt services. Should provide Microwave in the apartments,

Great looking places, it's a great area that's accessible to all kinds of stores and highways. The people are friendly and the staff is experienced.

I've lived here for 5 years and am very happy. The grounds are beautiful and I love the pool. It's always quiet an I always have a parking space.

I like the staff and apartment complex overall...however, I’m disappointed in the clubhouse renovation - I.e. removal of the basketball court.

The apartment is nice and environment friendly. We love our time here and enjoying the community. The staff is nice and helpful whenever needed.

Great location and amenities. Leasing office staff members are friendly just opened pool area for summer and according to management, dog spa is next to come

Great location and amenaties. Easy access to shopping and restaurants. Good schools that close by. Management staff is friendly and helpful.

We’ve been here zfive years and enjoy our apartment. We have a home in the Springfield area, but my office is in Naperville so we go home on most weekends.

Have very much enjoyed living here so far! The apartment is beautiful and all matience requests have been dealt with so quickly and efficiently! I just wish that there was a concrete policy on smoking in relation to proximity to the buildings and on patios/balconies (which are essentially a shared living space).

Love this place! Pool and scenery are both really beautiful and well kept. Just wish rent was cheaper!! Staff has always been really friendly when help has been needed. Thank you!

803 Corday is a good community in a great location. The apartments have a good size and are well maintained. The staff is helpful. The landscape is beautiful.

This is a nice and quiet neighborhood and I always feel safe. The staff and maintenance men are very friendly. There is always plenty of parking in the complex.