There are so many restrictions to stay in this community. Most of the buildings are very old and this tends to create so much noise even if we walk on the floor

Residents do not clean up their trash, cigarette butts. Children need a playground so they are not playing in the parking lots or riding bicycles unattended by their parents. It's gotten worse in the last 10 months.

It is in a great and safe neighborhood, high rent, clubhouse and gym need to be updated! I would love to see more community events and resident perks.

My biggest issue is the noise of other residents that don't really seem to care about others around them. Slamming doors, being generally loud and disruptive, stereo/theater systems that have bass turned up rattling walls, several times this year the police have been out for multiple reasons, some of the residents let their children play in the middle of the parking lot w/o so much as a concern for their safety, they're climbing on the decorative trees breaking branches, using people's cars as toys to hide behind and climb on. There really needs to be more enforcement from the office about people just generally not treating the place like it's a frat house.

Overall very happy. Staff are great. The community is great too. The gym and pool are not renovated and the new residents were told they will be renevoated befor summer.

Amenities are good in this community. Leasing facilities and infrastructure are looking good. There are more shopping centers near to this community

Grounds well kept most of the time, friendly maintenance staff. Soundproof in apartments poor, can hear every move made by neighbors. Like the location, close to everything.

Very quiet, clean location. Beautiful pool to relax by. The lake and fountains give me something nice to look at on my morning walks. My apartment is lovely and feels like a home.

i have enjoyed living here majority of the time, the only thing i would change would be managements ability to answer concerned in a timely manner.

I enjoy living here, so friendly and an amazing environment to live in. The apartments are very spacious as well and huge closet space and bathroom space.

Good to stay here and the associates are very helpful for the residents much appreciated for all their responsibilities and nice to Saturday here

We are great to be here in this apt community.we really love being here.The leasing office team is responsive and i like to have hot chocolate over dere .But we are in half renovated home i likely to say we don’t have microwave oven and less space in kitchen and cub bords wont even bare some weight.No work area,and less no of lights ,but more space to live.pleasant lakeside walks in evenings.No play area for kids . Thanks

Love living at Corday! The neighborhood is really nice and close to anything you need. The staff is very friendly and welcoming. Maintenance is quick to fix any issues. They even came out on a Friday night to fix our washer. The apartments are nice, my biggest complaint is that I don’t think they clean them as much as they should (outside our front door is full of spiderwebs and dirt, window sills are full of dirt, behind washer and drier was disgusting when we moved in, vents are full of dust) :( other than that it would be 5 stars!

We love the interior of the apartments - the layout is practical and kitchen is great, apartment has a good neighborhood feel for walking. Very close to Ogden which can make things like the pool hard to enjoy without fumes.

Recently signed up for year two at this complex. Rent is pretty high for a non-upgraded apartment. But I am happy here. Also, very excited for the new clubhouse and gym.

I am still new to this community. The community looks good. There are couple of maintenance not done properly as part of my move in. I might have to wait for few more days to provide my feedback.

Overall the residence and amenities are very nice and on the higher end compared to what's offered in this area. The apartments are well kept and spacious. (huge bathrooms and closets!) There are many updated features to some apartments, but the rest of the apartments could use some cosmetic, modern updates. It would be nice if the apartments were more sound proof. The club house amenities are nice and offer what you need in terms of fitness, computer lab, and coffee bar. The indoor basketball court is a huge bonus. The fitness center offers what you need, but the equipment could use some updates and the overall facility could use more regular cleanings. It would be really nice if there was WiFi in the club house. The pool and sundeck are nice and spacious. The locker room could be more spacious and updated. You can tell the leasing office team is working hard to continue to improve the residential complex. It would be nice if they could communicate their efforts more to the residents to keep everyone in the loop.

These are great apartments in a great area. The maintenance and office staff are always friendly and quick to respond to issues. I have loved my time here and will always recommend it to others.

I really love living here ..and I'm super excited about the club house remodel. The staff works really hard to make sure all of our requests are meet on time.

Great community and neighborhood. I really like the apartment and location of the complex. Also, Park n Ride service nearby makes it a lot easier to travel to Metra station daily.

803 Corday is the first home my husband and I had after getting married and we love it here! The community is beautiful and we love our cozy 1 bedroom apartment. My husband loves basketball and so the basketball court and fitness room are huge for us here! We also enjoy taking peaceful walks around the pond every evening after work. Maintenance has always been good about attending to any issues in a quick manner. We love it here and are definitely hoping to stay another year!

803 Corday really has good amenities and staffs are really good. It's in the best location. Easy access to Metra and easy access to school for my daughter.

This is an amazing community to live in. Nice apartments and the most important thing is the community is in the center of the city and all the fun stuff is near by. The staff is helpful and amazing and I am loving staying here.

Been here two weeks and the staff has been very helpful with the few problems I have had. Would be 5 stars, but I just haven't been here long enough.

Very decent community with nice environment. My daughter loves to roam around the community. She loves the swimming pool a lot. Most of the shops are very nearby and easy accessible.