The staff in the leasing office are the friendliest people to work with! They are also so prompt in their emails and reminders. I love everything about living here!

Reply from 810 Ninth Apartments

Great place, safe and with many amenities in the center of Ninth street, with tons of choices for restaurants and closed to two supermarkets.

Reply from 810 Ninth Apartments

Just moved in, but excellent so far. The management has been very organized and helpful. Called maintenance once to remove a cabinet shelf and they were friendly and efficient.

Reply from 810 Ninth Apartments

Great place to live and amazing staff! I really like my apartment, the size is good and the layout has great open space. I love the balcony and common areas!

Reply from 810 Ninth Apartments

I absolutely love living at 810 9th! The leasing office team is AMAZING and so pleasant. If there are any concerns or questions that I have, they are always available to help. The building is clean and quiet and the residents also do a great job of keeping it in great condition and picking up after themselves in the common areas.

Reply from 810 Ninth Apartments

I had a good time living in the apartment. The leasing office is nice and caring. All the service like getting package is all good. I would recommend to my friend

Reply from 810 Ninth Apartments

The leasing office and the maintenance people are the best part of living in 810 9th. There are certain parts of the apartment interior features that are not top-notch, but I think that's just a Durham standard, which is pretty mediocre.. I miss the 24/7 concierge I used to have at my previous high-rise apartment in another city so I can get my packages even at late night, but the Hub makes it slightly better. Before the Hub, I had to rush out of the work to get home before the leasing office closes in order to get my packages, which was not pleasant. Now I only have to do this when the Hub is full. Their pricing model understands switching costs so if you've lived here longer, the rent goes up and up.

Reply from 810 Ninth Apartments

My wife and I have had a great experience with all the staff - manager, office assistants, and the maintenance team - since the day we came to visit the building facilities in Feb/2019. They are always very polite and responsive, trying their best to solve any issues that come up in the community.

Reply from 810 Ninth Apartments

So far so good, too early to tell though. Move in is in 6 days so we will find out for sure. It looks like have to keep rambling on until I reach 140 characters

Reply from 810 Ninth Apartments

So far so good. I would like the windows to be more soundproof. Having a unit in the second floor next to the street makes it very noisy, and at night, it is not easy to sleep.

Reply from 810 Ninth Apartments

The best building + management! Everyone is so friendly, and handles all issues right away. The gym and pool are a real plus (as is the super central location). Everything is always so clean.

Reply from 810 Ninth Apartments

Awesome amenities, kind and attentive staff, always clean, great location, quiet, and safe. So much of my life is streamlined here. The gym is an elevator ride away. I don’t have to make my own coffee in the morning thanks to the coffee machine. If something breaks (which is rare), maintenance comes right away.

Reply from 810 Ninth Apartments

It is great! 810 9th Apartments is a phenomenal place to live and I strongly feel that the staff and maintenance crew do a great job tending to the residents.

Reply from 810 Ninth Apartments

Amazing amenities and gorgeous modern apartment. Large rooms and plenty of closet and bathroom space. The staff is incredibly helpful and friendly.

Reply from 810 Ninth Apartments

I just moved in but it’s been so far, so great. Looking forward to exploring the are and settling in more. The size of the closets and the amount of storage space exceeded my expectations

Reply from 810 Ninth Apartments

Nice amenities and location. apartment is a decent size, that uses its space well and has good storage. Modern feel and clean. Dog friendly!

Reply from 810 Ninth Apartments

The building is in such a great location and a nice place to live. So clean! The staff is super friendly! I love the amenities. It feels like super luxurious living!

Reply from 810 Ninth Apartments

My experience has been great so far! Looking forward to moving in and getting to know the Durham area. Everyone has been friendly so far!!!!

Reply from 810 Ninth Apartments

Amazing amenities (pool, gym, and more) with a great location! Walking distance from shopping and restaurants with easy access by car to the rest of Durham.

Reply from 810 Ninth Apartments

We have loved this apartment and community so far! Such an easy move in process, wonderful amenities, a beautiful apartment and an incredible neighborhood.

Reply from 810 Ninth Apartments

I visited the property in April and loved it. The staff have been incredibly helpful and responsive, especially Olivia. I can't wait to move in soon!

Reply from 810 Ninth Apartments

The manager was so friendly and explained the detail of the apartment to me(Even I'm foreigner). "Olivia Pollard" She is a fantastic manager.

Reply from 810 Ninth Apartments

LOVE the staff, community lifestyle in the building, and tucked away but super convenient neighborhood feel. Noise from Iredell St. is an issue, but still glad I chose 810Ninth! Best value for your $, great location, and most importantly amazing staff.

Reply from 810 Ninth Apartments

Have only toured the building so far (because I'm an incoming resident) but everything looks so wonderful! The pool is a special plus, as is the location.

Reply from 810 Ninth Apartments

This facility is beautiful. It is close by to a lot of restaurants and conveniently located near duke hospital. I’m excited to use the pool and gym