810 Ninth Apartments

810 is overall a great place to be! The front desk staff is always helpful, positive, and willing to help with anything you might need. The only thing that I'd like to see improved is the maintenance staff adhering to COVID safety precautions (mainly wearing a mask before entering unit).
Wonderful apartments, everything is great quality, great location, and it's definitely worth the price! Amenities are also nice, and staff in the leasing office are super helpful
Fantastic neighborhood full of restaurants and grocery stores. Friendly, professional, and proactive management and maintenance team. Several amenities are closed due to the pandemic right now, but normally there's a resort-like offering of amenities (and I respect the decision to keep residents safer!). Our apartment has a great layout that makes 700 square feet feel bigger. The appliances work well, the finishes (especially the wall color and faux wood floors) are elegant, and we get good natural light even though we face north. The sound proofing between apartments is good, but we do hear a lot of noise from the hallway and through the (closed) windows. There are two sets of package lockers, so getting packages is convenient and secure. Valet waste collection service picks up trash and recycling outside our door 5 nights a week (what?!) and we pay for Compost Now to do the same for compost once a week. Internet is sufficient for two of us to work from home doing video calls all day. After 8 years of owning a 100 year old house, it's a wonderful change of pace to have someone else do the upkeep (and for a predictable price)! We just renewed our lease and are looking forward to another year or more here.
very nice place thank you very much for this nice place. very nice place. Very extremely nice place very nice really nice huge nice big nice amazing nice nice nice
One of the best apartment community to live near Duke! The people at the leasing office and the service team are the best. Lots of Duke people in the building so in general I feel safe around my neighbors. =)
Things have been weird during covid, but everyone is making an effort to make things easier for residents. I hope the communal indoor spaces open soon, we enjoy the pool and grilling areas though.
Sometimes the neighbors above are loud after complaints lodged, security number hard to find, but fun community events happen throughout year!
Overall 810 9th Street has been a. great experience so far. The staff is very friendly and the apartment is very clean. Overall I’m looming forward to living here!
Lovely apartment, relatively quiet neighborhood, and clean building! The staff (e.g., front office and maintenance) are fantastic and so easy to work with. If I were to stay in NC, I would definitely renew my lease here!
This is a great building to live in. Excellent location, great amenities, and Phenomenal support and service from the building team and maintenance crew.