810 Ninth Apartments

4.6

4.6

Very friendly staff, great amenities and convenient location! Coffee bar, free WiFi and an easily accessible Amazon locker hub are very convenient. The hallways and elevators can be a bit confusing to myself and visitors.
Just renewed my lease for the 6th and final year of my PhD study at Duke. I love that our apartment community is friendly, collegial, and safe. Staffs are always kind and capable of handling your request promptly. The lockers are very convenient and allows after-hour package collection. Outgoing package collection is also very convenient for making those returns. Location is also convenient as well as safe, which is worth paying a premium for.
Mannn what can I say. Lots of ants. Staff is really friendly and nice. But whoever sealed the floors finessed you guys. Ants living in here rent free
I’ve really appreciate the management at 810 Ninth St apartments. They responded quickly when I had questions about the building and my lease.
The building is great, and the staff are so friendly. They go above and beyond, and I appreciate it! Also, they have great planned events.
Initial experience has been amazing. Keala, Kelika and Gerry have all been so kind and great to work with. I was assigned an apartment within days and the entire process has been very smooth.
I really enjoy living here because I like the area surrounding the building. I also enjoy the amenities which allow me to use the gym and pool area upon request.
I've lived here ever since this apartment was brand new in the area. Love the people that work here, always got my minor service issues resolved quickly. Love the dog park with the gates.
Has been a really smooth and welcoming move in, we took a couple of days to settle on but the facilities are really nice here and everyone has been super helpful
Everyone has been so friendly and approachable. The staff and other residents are always willing to offer help and go above and beyond to make everyone feel comfortable.