810 Ninth Apartments

I love this apartment complex and community. So friendly, clean, great amenities, and perfect location! They are also incredibly pet friendly.
I am very excited for the return of all activities and resources the apartment provides. The apartment and location are wonderful. Staff have been very kind and helpful.
Pretty great place to live in as I've mentioned in my other reviews. A major downside though is poor sound isolation (people upstairs sound like they are stomping and slamming cabinet drawers, but I'm pretty sure heavy footsteps just echo through the flooring). Also, now that the amenities are closed, I don't really experience the extra benefits I'm paying for. Still a good location overall though.
This is our first day in and the management is professional and easy to work with. All our questions and concerns have been answered quickly.
It was good overall and i think that i am looking forward to being here again next year and even over the course of the summer months. Thanks 810!
I love it here! I have never felt so welcome by such a wonderful staff. Even through these difficult times they have been above and beyond and are always available to communicate.
Neighbors are friendly and mindful. Apartment complex is very clean. The front office is very responsive to any questions. Overall, this is a great community.
Super helpful and friendly staff and great community. Just wish there was any cell service at all. Glad they’ve added the front door bell, but sadly it requires cell service to work...
Everyone was very helpful and kind to us. They explained everything very well and we had a great experience! They showed us a lot of options, which allowed us to choose the best for us. Thanks, everyone!
810 is the best place to live in the 9th street area. The place is big but not huge, residents are kind, and the leasing office is extremely helpful.