810 Ninth Apartments

4.6

4.6

Nice and caring apartments. A home away from home. Good ambience, excellent staff and very good location. A wholesome flat anyone would love to occupy and stay for longer duration.
This apartment is located just in downtown area, with Harris Teeter and Whole Foods Market nearby and tons of restuarants standing besides it. I don't have to rent a car or call an uber to go shopping, I can just tell my friends defiantly that I can go there everyday without a penny. Additionally, the bus stop 11 and 11B is just across the street, as a result of which I can go to school easily and smoothly without paying.
Greatest renting experience ever! I love to go to get a cup of coffer every morning and see those lovely dogs. I also feel safe while living here.
Great and friendly leasing staff ! They response the email in minutes. The lounge servers free coffee and tea and you can always print your documents through a convenient way.
Friendly staff and neighbors. The staff has taken Covid protocols very seriously and are extremely communicative which I appreciate. The building is beautiful with many amenities (especially love the dog park). I have been really pleased since I’ve moved in!
Friendly staffs and lovely community make me fall in love with my new house in the first sight! I received many kindly help and greetings these days. Really enjoy living here!
The common areas and amenities are clean. Very nice, responsive, and friendly maintenance and leasing office staff. Overall good amenities and location.
Excellent place. The management is always available to help you. Common spaces are always super clean and it is a dog friendly community. Also the parking garage has big spaces
Been here almost two years, and still really enjoying it! My apartment is well laid out and pretty, the amenities are lovely (I especially like getting free coffee and sitting by the pool), the neighborhood rocks even with pandemic precautions, and the staff is helpful and professional. My only complaint is that the sound insulation could be better.
Living at 810 has been nothing but a positive experience! The staff is very responsive and always willing to help. I love being able to use the gym and pool at my leisure and find that the spaces are always clean.