Amazing amenities and gorgeous modern apartment. Large rooms and plenty of closet and bathroom space. The staff is incredibly helpful and friendly.

Reply from 810 Ninth Apartments

I just moved in but it’s been so far, so great. Looking forward to exploring the are and settling in more. The size of the closets and the amount of storage space exceeded my expectations

Reply from 810 Ninth Apartments

Nice amenities and location. apartment is a decent size, that uses its space well and has good storage. Modern feel and clean. Dog friendly!

Reply from 810 Ninth Apartments

The building is in such a great location and a nice place to live. So clean! The staff is super friendly! I love the amenities. It feels like super luxurious living!

Reply from 810 Ninth Apartments

My experience has been great so far! Looking forward to moving in and getting to know the Durham area. Everyone has been friendly so far!!!!

Reply from 810 Ninth Apartments

Amazing amenities (pool, gym, and more) with a great location! Walking distance from shopping and restaurants with easy access by car to the rest of Durham.

Reply from 810 Ninth Apartments

We have loved this apartment and community so far! Such an easy move in process, wonderful amenities, a beautiful apartment and an incredible neighborhood.

Reply from 810 Ninth Apartments

I visited the property in April and loved it. The staff have been incredibly helpful and responsive, especially Olivia. I can't wait to move in soon!

Reply from 810 Ninth Apartments

The manager was so friendly and explained the detail of the apartment to me(Even I'm foreigner). "Olivia Pollard" She is a fantastic manager.

Reply from 810 Ninth Apartments

LOVE the staff, community lifestyle in the building, and tucked away but super convenient neighborhood feel. Noise from Iredell St. is an issue, but still glad I chose 810Ninth! Best value for your $, great location, and most importantly amazing staff.

Reply from 810 Ninth Apartments

Have only toured the building so far (because I'm an incoming resident) but everything looks so wonderful! The pool is a special plus, as is the location.

Reply from 810 Ninth Apartments

This facility is beautiful. It is close by to a lot of restaurants and conveniently located near duke hospital. I’m excited to use the pool and gym

Reply from 810 Ninth Apartments

The community here is so amazing! The gym is much bigger than I thought it was going to be and the equipment is awesome! The dog park is a perfect way for my dog to socialize with other pups and burn some energy!

Reply from 810 Ninth Apartments

810 9th has an amazing staff- very friendly, attentive and prompt. Any maintenance requests are extremely easy to submit and were always completed within a day. In addition the amenities are great- pool, gym, lounge and the rooms are modern and clean and the apartments are in an amazing location.

Reply from 810 Ninth Apartments

Living at 810 was probably one of the best decisions of my life. The people that work at the building and all the attractions and events just make a big difference in my life!

Reply from 810 Ninth Apartments

Very nice and clean apartments. Newly renovated with amazing amenities. People in the leasing office are friendly and helpful. Great location and convenient neighborhood.

Reply from 810 Ninth Apartments

I really enjoy living here. My favorite part is the staff. They genuinely care about their residents. This extends to the maintenance team too. They are personal and help right away!

Overall a great place to live with good amenities and a number of community events. Maintenance has always been very responsive with requests and the office staff are helpful with any questions or concerns.

Reply from 810 Ninth Apartments

Nicest and professional staff members. The team that runs this apt community is really awesome. Convenient and safe location, close to Duke. The amenities are nice, but some things are not top of the notch, as I've had better. I would be happier in a high-riser but there wasn't one available when I first moved in. Too busy anyway so I probably wouldn't move. Overall, it was the right choice when I started at Duke and I am happy.

Reply from 810 Ninth Apartments

There could be more events besides monthly ones. Perhaps some more creative events to attract more people or ones at different times of day to get more people.

Reply from 810 Ninth Apartments

810 9th has been a fantastic place to live with people of all ages living here. The pool is a great place to meet other residents and the events include Pilates and crepes!

Reply from 810 Ninth Apartments

Beautiful apartment complex with outstanding management. Overall a first-class living experience. When friends and family come to visit they comment that it feels like I live in an upscale boutique hotel.

Reply from 810 Ninth Apartments

I have been having a great experience here at 810 9TH. The staff here are just wonderful. They are super friendly, responsive and always ready to help. They are doing their best to create a great community for all residents.

Reply from 810 Ninth Apartments

A great community. I always enjoy working in the common space and the coffee machine is great. Apartments are well-maintained and the kitchen areas are great.

Reply from 810 Ninth Apartments

Amazing staff that really cares about their residents and actively communicates with the community. Great amenities. Good selection of restaurants nearby.