Great team of managers and good neighbors. Wish the rent doesn't go up by ~$100 everytime you renew. A little steeper than inflation and the relative price increases in the nearby real estates. Wish they had entry gates to the parking lot that closes at nights, so random people cannot enter the residential parking levels. That would provide added security.

Reply from 810 Ninth Apartments

Great experience! I really love the people around me. I’m always greeted with a smile from residents and it’s awesome to be able to use the gym before work.

Reply from 810 Ninth Apartments

I love the environment and the management team at the 810. Everyone is very friendly and the maintenance team is great, they are always ready to help or respond to requests pretty fast.

Reply from 810 Ninth Apartments

Apartments are beautiful and spacious. Amenities are a nice plus- the coffee machine downstairs is greatly appreciated as well as the dog park.

Reply from 810 Ninth Apartments

It is one of the best residential options in 9th street. The gym is fantastic and usually all for yourself. The receptionists are super kind and responsive.

Reply from 810 Ninth Apartments

Fantastic location, walkable to so many nearby restaurants, grocery stores, Duke campus, Duke gym, and more. The staff are very professional and friendly, and maintenance is on point!

Reply from 810 Ninth Apartments

I've had an amazing experience with the staff at 810 9th's leasing office, they're always helpful with the everything I've needed help with - from looking for a package to answering some of my questions about the apartment and even making sure my maintenance request was fulfilled. I really want to thank/praise them for their help :) overall a great experience with the community!:)

Reply from 810 Ninth Apartments

This apartment is a cheerful and well kept place to live. The downstairs lobby is spacious and cozy and all apartments are decorated with floors, countertops, bathrooms, etc. that are quite nice.

Reply from 810 Ninth Apartments

We have loved our stay at 810 9th! The staff is delightful and always attentive to any issues that may arise. The amenities are amazing, we love the gym, pool, grills, etc. also the neighborhood cannot be beat!

Reply from 810 Ninth Apartments

Great apartment building that is very modern but leasing office could be more responsive and open for more accessible hours. Also garbage truck in the morning can be noisy but not too bad overall

Reply from 810 Ninth Apartments

The staff in the leasing office are the friendliest people to work with! They are also so prompt in their emails and reminders. I love everything about living here!

Reply from 810 Ninth Apartments

Great place, safe and with many amenities in the center of Ninth street, with tons of choices for restaurants and closed to two supermarkets.

Reply from 810 Ninth Apartments

Just moved in, but excellent so far. The management has been very organized and helpful. Called maintenance once to remove a cabinet shelf and they were friendly and efficient.

Reply from 810 Ninth Apartments

Great place to live and amazing staff! I really like my apartment, the size is good and the layout has great open space. I love the balcony and common areas!

Reply from 810 Ninth Apartments

I absolutely love living at 810 9th! The leasing office team is AMAZING and so pleasant. If there are any concerns or questions that I have, they are always available to help. The building is clean and quiet and the residents also do a great job of keeping it in great condition and picking up after themselves in the common areas.

Reply from 810 Ninth Apartments

I had a good time living in the apartment. The leasing office is nice and caring. All the service like getting package is all good. I would recommend to my friend

Reply from 810 Ninth Apartments

The leasing office and the maintenance people are the best part of living in 810 9th. There are certain parts of the apartment interior features that are not top-notch, but I think that's just a Durham standard, which is pretty mediocre.. I miss the 24/7 concierge I used to have at my previous high-rise apartment in another city so I can get my packages even at late night, but the Hub makes it slightly better. Before the Hub, I had to rush out of the work to get home before the leasing office closes in order to get my packages, which was not pleasant. Now I only have to do this when the Hub is full. Their pricing model understands switching costs so if you've lived here longer, the rent goes up and up.

Reply from 810 Ninth Apartments

My wife and I have had a great experience with all the staff - manager, office assistants, and the maintenance team - since the day we came to visit the building facilities in Feb/2019. They are always very polite and responsive, trying their best to solve any issues that come up in the community.

Reply from 810 Ninth Apartments

So far so good, too early to tell though. Move in is in 6 days so we will find out for sure. It looks like have to keep rambling on until I reach 140 characters

Reply from 810 Ninth Apartments

So far so good. I would like the windows to be more soundproof. Having a unit in the second floor next to the street makes it very noisy, and at night, it is not easy to sleep.

Reply from 810 Ninth Apartments

The best building + management! Everyone is so friendly, and handles all issues right away. The gym and pool are a real plus (as is the super central location). Everything is always so clean.

Reply from 810 Ninth Apartments

Awesome amenities, kind and attentive staff, always clean, great location, quiet, and safe. So much of my life is streamlined here. The gym is an elevator ride away. I don’t have to make my own coffee in the morning thanks to the coffee machine. If something breaks (which is rare), maintenance comes right away.

Reply from 810 Ninth Apartments

It is great! 810 9th Apartments is a phenomenal place to live and I strongly feel that the staff and maintenance crew do a great job tending to the residents.

Reply from 810 Ninth Apartments

Amazing amenities and gorgeous modern apartment. Large rooms and plenty of closet and bathroom space. The staff is incredibly helpful and friendly.

Reply from 810 Ninth Apartments

I just moved in but it’s been so far, so great. Looking forward to exploring the are and settling in more. The size of the closets and the amount of storage space exceeded my expectations