810 Ninth Apartments

810 is the best place to live in the 9th street area. The place is big but not huge, residents are kind, and the leasing office is extremely helpful.
Really lovely management and lovely neighbours that I have been lucky to meet ! The facilities are stunning and the neighbourhood has so much to offer
Overall I've had a very good experience at 810 9th. Management is generally responsive to any issues and addresses maintenance requests quickly. I love having the coffee machine in the club house for my morning latte.
The building is great, but the staff is especially amazing -Olivia in particular goes above and beyond. And, its really great to have such quick, effective maintenance support.
Overall the apartment has been great. I most appreciate the pool and gym. The noise issues within our apartment have been the only downside.
Great team of managers and good neighbors. Wish the rent doesn't go up by ~$100 everytime you renew. A little steeper than inflation and the relative price increases in the nearby real estates. Wish they had entry gates to the parking lot that closes at nights, so random people cannot enter the residential parking levels. That would provide added security.
Great experience! I really love the people around me. I’m always greeted with a smile from residents and it’s awesome to be able to use the gym before work.
I love the environment and the management team at the 810. Everyone is very friendly and the maintenance team is great, they are always ready to help or respond to requests pretty fast.
Apartments are beautiful and spacious. Amenities are a nice plus- the coffee machine downstairs is greatly appreciated as well as the dog park.
It is one of the best residential options in 9th street. The gym is fantastic and usually all for yourself. The receptionists are super kind and responsive.