810 Ninth Apartments

4.6

4.6

Everyone has been so friendly and approachable. The staff and other residents are always willing to offer help and go above and beyond to make everyone feel comfortable.
I love living at 810 9th! The building is super modern and has great amenities. My apartment is gorgeous and in pristine condition! The management team is friendly and easy to reach and the maintenance team is incredibly helpful.
I like it here...I still do not really have cell service in my apartment, but I have learned that this is likely due to the location of the parking deck.
Yes I’m just now getting in my room and I’ll let you know if you need me lol I need you to be there by five or do you want me a minute I need
Nice apartment. Only small issues. About the community events, some of them are not so clear or unfair. About the apartment, suffering the light when trying to sleep and still trying to solve that. Everything else is perfect. Thanks.
Fantastic, I love the community. I recommend it to young adults. Best relation price/quality around the Ninth street area, and the staff is super helpful
Really appreciate all your effort in trying to maintain our residential community safe during this period of time. Absolutely agree that we should not allow visitors during the pandemic.
810 Ninth is a clean, safe, beautiful building, and the community has excellent amenities. I love the fitness center—it has a nice variety of machines and even has free towels! The lobby and associated community areas are quite nice; the leasing staff is all friendly and helpful; and the mail center is excellent. Super happy to live here!
My resident experience has been great. The dog park is really nice to see all the doggos running around frollicking on the lawn. The staff is very friendly and they always are super ready to help with any amenities problems!
I just really appreciate that you all have good people working here who go above and beyond to support making this a good community, even in the midst of a pandemic! For example, I think a lot of what the maintenance guys do goes unnoticed. They're here on their days off, and all too often, cleaning up after tenants who could be better neighbors. I also really appreciate the effort that folks went through to get the gym back open. The little things make all the difference!