810 Ninth Apartments

810 Ninth is a clean, safe, beautiful building, and the community has excellent amenities. I love the fitness center—it has a nice variety of machines and even has free towels! The lobby and associated community areas are quite nice; the leasing staff is all friendly and helpful; and the mail center is excellent. Super happy to live here!
My resident experience has been great. The dog park is really nice to see all the doggos running around frollicking on the lawn. The staff is very friendly and they always are super ready to help with any amenities problems!
I just really appreciate that you all have good people working here who go above and beyond to support making this a good community, even in the midst of a pandemic! For example, I think a lot of what the maintenance guys do goes unnoticed. They're here on their days off, and all too often, cleaning up after tenants who could be better neighbors. I also really appreciate the effort that folks went through to get the gym back open. The little things make all the difference!
Leasing office is great. They are helpful in figuring out any issues you have and do not feel like they are trying to take advantage of you as a resident.
My first few weeks here at 810 have been great! The front desk has been very friendly for any help and also the maintenance staff has been great in addressing any concerns around our place.
Trash everywhere, loud talkers, loud dogs barking, loud pickups out front 24/7, loud., loud. Maybe we could have an orientation for new or problem renters. Show them where the trash chute is. Show them where the recycle center is. Show them how cruel it is to house an animal in a 700sqft apartment.
I have been very happy with 810 ninth street. I love the area and I am also excited about all of the all of the amenities. very happy so far!!
I like how appealing and upscale the community is. I also like how proactive and responsive the staff is. The location is great because is close to all the basic necessities. Though, I do wish I had cell service in my apartment.
810 is overall a great place to be! The front desk staff is always helpful, positive, and willing to help with anything you might need. The only thing that I'd like to see improved is the maintenance staff adhering to COVID safety precautions (mainly wearing a mask before entering unit).
Wonderful apartments, everything is great quality, great location, and it's definitely worth the price! Amenities are also nice, and staff in the leasing office are super helpful