LOVE the staff, community lifestyle in the building, and tucked away but super convenient neighborhood feel. Noise from Iredell St. is an issue, but still glad I chose 810Ninth! Best value for your $, great location, and most importantly amazing staff.

Have only toured the building so far (because I'm an incoming resident) but everything looks so wonderful! The pool is a special plus, as is the location.

This facility is beautiful. It is close by to a lot of restaurants and conveniently located near duke hospital. I’m excited to use the pool and gym

The community here is so amazing! The gym is much bigger than I thought it was going to be and the equipment is awesome! The dog park is a perfect way for my dog to socialize with other pups and burn some energy!

810 9th has an amazing staff- very friendly, attentive and prompt. Any maintenance requests are extremely easy to submit and were always completed within a day. In addition the amenities are great- pool, gym, lounge and the rooms are modern and clean and the apartments are in an amazing location.

Living at 810 was probably one of the best decisions of my life. The people that work at the building and all the attractions and events just make a big difference in my life!

Reply from 810 Ninth Apartments

Very nice and clean apartments. Newly renovated with amazing amenities. People in the leasing office are friendly and helpful. Great location and convenient neighborhood.

Reply from 810 Ninth Apartments

I really enjoy living here. My favorite part is the staff. They genuinely care about their residents. This extends to the maintenance team too. They are personal and help right away!

Overall a great place to live with good amenities and a number of community events. Maintenance has always been very responsive with requests and the office staff are helpful with any questions or concerns.

Reply from 810 Ninth Apartments

Nicest and professional staff members. The team that runs this apt community is really awesome. Convenient and safe location, close to Duke. The amenities are nice, but some things are not top of the notch, as I've had better. I would be happier in a high-riser but there wasn't one available when I first moved in. Too busy anyway so I probably wouldn't move. Overall, it was the right choice when I started at Duke and I am happy.

Reply from 810 Ninth Apartments

There could be more events besides monthly ones. Perhaps some more creative events to attract more people or ones at different times of day to get more people.

Reply from 810 Ninth Apartments

810 9th has been a fantastic place to live with people of all ages living here. The pool is a great place to meet other residents and the events include Pilates and crepes!

Reply from 810 Ninth Apartments

Beautiful apartment complex with outstanding management. Overall a first-class living experience. When friends and family come to visit they comment that it feels like I live in an upscale boutique hotel.

Reply from 810 Ninth Apartments

I have been having a great experience here at 810 9TH. The staff here are just wonderful. They are super friendly, responsive and always ready to help. They are doing their best to create a great community for all residents.

Reply from 810 Ninth Apartments

A great community. I always enjoy working in the common space and the coffee machine is great. Apartments are well-maintained and the kitchen areas are great.

Reply from 810 Ninth Apartments

Amazing staff that really cares about their residents and actively communicates with the community. Great amenities. Good selection of restaurants nearby.

Reply from 810 Ninth Apartments

Its been great living at 180 Ninth the employees at the office is super friendly and attentive. They are always willing to help and go the extra mile. The amenties are awesome and it's such a nice location. I havent had a bad experience here and really enjoy this place as my home.

Reply from 810 Ninth Apartments

I really enjoy my apartment. The staff is very friendly, and the space is beautiful. I have never regretted choosing 810 Ninth Street as my housing option.

Reply from 810 Ninth Apartments

810 Ninth is in an amazing location, right on ninth street, close to shopping, great restaurants, and Duke's campus. The units are spacious and tastefully designed, with great amenities like a huge walk-in closet and luxurious full length shower. Other community amenities, like the pool and common spaces, enhance the experience and build a sense of community.

Reply from 810 Ninth Apartments

I love living at 810 Ninth Street! Whenever I walk through the front doors I’m greeted with an enthusiastic smile and hello. Wouldn’t want to live anywhere else!

Reply from 810 Ninth Apartments

Overall I have had a very satisfying experience here. It is clean, safe, and organized. The staff is extremely friendly and accommodates my every need.

Reply from 810 Ninth Apartments

Great place to live so far. The staff are excellent and the amenities are great- espresso & coffee machine, plenty of work space in the community areas, great pool & grill. Having Amazon hub is a plus to pick up packages at any hour. Took off half a star because sometimes our trash isn't collected on weekdays so we have to bring it back in. Otherwise love it!

Reply from 810 Ninth Apartments

810 9th is a private community that has excellent amenities, management, and security. Common spaces are maintained to 4 star hotel excellence. An internal building Amazon hub, UPS and USPS drop off locations within secure management office, and professional concierge team ensure that package deliveries are never a hassle or worry (which is key in this day and age).

Reply from 810 Ninth Apartments

I have had a great experience at 810 Ninth! Move-in was seamless and all the amenities have made my life so much easier! Not to mention included tv and fast internet has been a huge plus. Definitely recommend to others!

Reply from 810 Ninth Apartments

I've enjoyed living in the apartment complex so far. Everyone has been friendly, the move in process was easy, and the amenities have been nice.