848 Mitchell

3.6

3.6

Moises
848 Mitchell is so welcoming and the atmosphere has felt so great, I cannot wait to see what more comes from my time here and I am very happy with my decision to come here for this next school year!

Sainath Reddy
1 star
Your management was showing partiality. If two tenets were having the same problem they are solving it in two different ways. Firstly I’ve alloted unit 276A but without my opinion they simply Tranfered me to 147B where should I share my room with a complete stranger and he’s a foreigner so our lifestyles are completely different.

Alexander
Great place! Love the Amenities. Housing situation is amazing. Plenty of friendly faces so it is easy to meet and make new friends. Best place.

Auleecia
My car got towed a couple of times when i went to visit a friend but its overall a nice looking place inside. I would totally recommend to any college students.

Sri sai venkat
I’m excited to move into my new apartment and hoping to enjoy more in 848 moreover i like the way you respond to the customer you treat residents very well i felt very good with your service

Logan
I enjoyed my time on my tour, I had a great tour guide, Walter, to help me figure out the layout of the apartment. I learned a lot about how things work.

Johnny
It was a ok experience at 848. Everything about the property was up and new. The appliance were new and stainless. The garden style bath tub was nice as well.

Venkata Naga Sai Prakash Yasasvi
So far soo good and I am expecting more communication about leasing office working hours and opening date. Please let me know when it is gonna open?

Lauren
It was nice living here. Even though the alarms randomly go off. Everything else has been nice. The option to have Flex is also available and helpful.

Janane Qian
Started off great but has had many leaks, moldy walls, cracks in the walls. Overall it’s an okay place but dirty and pool is rarely open. Open more in the winter